View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Sign me up! 3 100.00%
I don't think this is wise... 1 33.33%
I looove polls... 1 33.33%
Whether I like ir or not doesn't matter, it's up to the site Staffies/Admins 1 33.33%
Ah, uhm... yeah... uhm.... 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-15-2009, 11:17 PM

Sorry if this is out of line, but.... well, here's my reasons I think the event should be extended:

A) It's hard enough to earn Star Pieces and therefor hard to earn Stars.

B) Not all of us have hours and hours to spend on the computer to earn Star Pieces without sneaking computer time. Which obviously isn't a good thing.

C) It'd be cool if there was extra time, because I remember reading one post on a thread (I'm too upset about rl issues to remember which thread, sorry) about a couple of people saying they had just signed up and the event was already mid-way.

D) There's so many items in the Special Event Shop that are so cool and it's not that easy to earn Gold during the event, either, because either we sacrifice time to make longer posts in which we can earn more Gold, or we make a lot of quick posts and get only a couple of Gold so that we can definitely get the Event Item Rares or whatever they're called.

I'm not asking for people to make everything super-easy like everyone says earning Gold at Gaiaonline.com is. Just a little more time... there are so many ideas you could put in to make it plausible, or whatever you need to do.
Or how about taking a vote on it or something and if there's X number of votes then we'll get an extra day. Or something. Whatever.

I apologize if I just sound like I'm complaining... I'm not trying to, I'm just not good at making petitions. This is only the second or third one I've ever made, I believe, and the first one here on Menewsha, so I'm still new at making petitions.

Well anyways, whether you agree with me or not, please have fun and have a good time! :D

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 08-15-2009, 11:18 PM

We have until noon tomorrow now. ^u^

Zilithandria Moonlight
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-15-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Spirit Girl View Post
We have until noon tomorrow now. ^u^
Oh, that's cool. Thanks for telling me. That's better than it ending today. ^_^

Kalyst
Kalyst the Conquerer is in!

Old 08-15-2009, 11:20 PM

Yup, they extended, perhaps for some of the very reasons you mentioned. ^-^ I'm definitely happier that they extended it a little bit longer.

Kris
BEATLEMANIA

Old 08-15-2009, 11:21 PM

I'm glad it was extended. I wonder if I'll have enough time to get the items I want. D: <

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-15-2009, 11:27 PM

The event was extended because it started late.

While it's a shame if some people only join up halfway through, that's really not our problem and we're not going to extend something just to give them more chance of getting more free stuff. People's join date, available time online and how many items they manage to gain is simply down to the luck of the draw. They're still getting free items that they wouldn't have had otherwise. You need to think realistically about these things.

Anyway, I shall lock this up as it was created an hour after the event had already been extended and is needless :)