Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 01:09 AM

He was bored as the days passed, he had set up multiple routes to escape if needed in the passed and told all the men all of them. He stood at the wheel of the ship, he had been driving for a while just cause he could. He heard the look out scream that it was there, "Really? You think!" He screamed at the drunk, he left the wheel letting the man next to him resume it's control as he ordered his men around. He didn't know where Akaya was but she was more distant from him since that one night. He walked down the stairs and continued with his orders, he was actually just wearing a good old fashion white shirt nearly see through shirt and his pants, boots, sword and gun hostler. He head left the string that closed the upper chest untied, he seemed to be hot over the last few nights. He looked at the up coming isle as he came to a stop near Dawn, he wasn't paying attention to her just the isle.

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 AM

Her eyes went to Sirus as he screamed at the man in the crow's nest and blushed softly. Dawn watched him walk away from the wheel and looked back to the isle. She tried not to let him see that she was blushing especially since that night in the kitchen. The princess glanced at him as he walked over to her. Dawn was glad that she washed off and brushed her hair this morning. Her navy blouse showed the tops of her cleavage as the black corset she wore pushed her breasts together. The black pants were tight on her lower body as she stood there. She held onto the railing and winced as her knuckles were still sore underneath the wrappings of Sirus's shirt. Dawn tried to remind herself not to look up at him. But why did she want to, he said she wasn't his type so why bother? Her eyes closed as she let the breeze try to calm her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 02:44 AM

His strawberry blonde bangs fell loosely into his icey blue eyes, besides the ship it was the only place he called home. "Home." He whispered to himself, not noticing she was still besides him and could hear. The island grew closer as the crew rushed around trying to get ready for the docking, he took off his gun hostler and handed it to a guy that was about to past him. "Hold this." He order the man before stepping onto the railing and diving into the water, they were close enough for him to swim the rest to the beach while they circled it to dock.

The water was cool as he was engulfed by it, he swam under the water several feet before popping his head up from the water and getting air. "What are you doing, Captain?" The man yelled to him, "Swimming, what does it look like? I'm tired of being near you idiots." He said while keeping himself afloat, Akaya was standing near Dawn smiling at Sirus who was enjoying the water. "You should join him." She told her friend, "It will give you quality time with him." Akaya whispered so only Dawn could hear while Sirus ordered the crew to dock on the other side of the island and restock.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-19-2012 at 02:47 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2012, 04:00 AM

Dawn looked at Sirus as he whispered "Home" and watched him hand over his gun. Her eyes followed him as he dove into the water and smiled a little as he swam towards the island. Dawn looked at Akaya and blushed before looking at the water. "He might get mad if I do that. Besides, if I jump off...I may never get back on." The princess said as she watched him swim around in the water. It looked like fun and before she could second guess herself, she was taking off her boots. Her eyes went to Akaya as she jumped off the railing and into the water. Dawn's jump was perfect as she wiped her hair from her eyes. She looked towards her captain as she swam towards the shore. "Couldn't let you have all the fun." Her eyes on him before diving under the water again.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 04:25 AM

Akaya smiled at her friend, watching her jump before she could reply. "You hear the Captain boys." She said sweetly as she picked up Dawn's boot. She held them watching both of them in the water, surprising Sirus wasn't made. He just watched her swim, he was surprised she did jump off; after all she was always prim and proper. He held back a smile and yelled at Akaya in Russian before he swam near Dawn. He could hear Akaya scream back in Russia which made him smile, thankfully he was far away no one could see him do so.

He followed suit swimming under the water but deeper to the sand. He was use to swimming this far out and could hold his breath for what like like forever. He dug through the sand like he was looking for something, once he found it he swam back up and took another breath before diving and swimming closer to the beach. He slowly came out of the water as he looked for Dawn, he actually was going to be nice to her since she had hurt her hand listening to his advise. He swam closer to the beach while he waited for her to say something, if she decided to.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2012, 04:48 AM

Her eyes went to Sirus as she brushed her hair back from her face. Dawn looked at Sirus as he swam closer to her and was grateful she decided to swim in her clothes rather than her undies. She listened as Akaya and Sirus had a conversation with in Russian while wondering what they were talking about. Making a mental note to ask Akaya when they got to see each other again, her eyes went to the island as she swam some more. The princess watched him dive under and waited for him to surface before swimming over to him. "What took you so long, captain?" Dawn called as she panted a little. Her eyes left Sirus as swam towards the beach since she was getting a bit tired. She felt the sand under her feet and started to walk onto the beach before collapsing. It had been a long time since Dawn had swam so much.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 05:07 AM

He just smirked at her, "You'll see." Was all he replied as he floated on his back, he was enjoying the warm water and the time being off the ship. He leaned back and slipped into a small dive before turning over and swimming to the beach underwater. He climbed out onto the beach, his outfit was wet and clung to him as his hair did to his face. "You should of worn shoes, the shells on this beach will cut up the soles of your feet." He told her as he sat down next to her, he took out his dagger and forced open the clam he found in the sand of the ocean. He only forced it open enough to get out the pearl inside, he took his blade away and slammed it into the sand before tossing the clam back into the ocean. It was unhurt so it could produce another one later on in life, "Nearly every clam here has a pearl inside, here." He said holding it out to her, it was rather large for a pearl; easy to turn into a necklace. "Consider this a apology for your hands and the kidnapping." He told her holding out the slightly slimy stone, he was never really good at apologizes.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-19-2012 at 05:29 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2012, 05:21 AM

She noticed his smirk and blushed lightly as she noticed her clothes clinging to her form. Dawn sat up and wrung her clothes out as best she could while wearing them. Her hand ran through her hair as it start to dry into strands. The princess looked at her feet as he spoke to her and nodded at him. "They would have came off when I jumped in." She moved over slightly as Sirus sat next to her and pulled out his dagger to open a clam. Dawn watched as he pulled out the pearl inside before tossing the clam away. The princess looked at the pearl as he offered it to her and blushed a bit more. Her eyes went to him as she took the pearl and held it. "It's beautiful, Sirus." She smiled at him and held the pearl gently in her hands, cherishing it. Dawn looked at him, wanting to kiss him but knew he would have gotten mad at her if she tried.

The princess looked towards the water as she sat there next to him. Dawn did not want to ruin the moment between them with attempting to kiss him or asking him stupid questions. So she remained quiet as her fingers played with the large pearl in her hands.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 05:51 AM

He just looked at the ocean, it was still pretty early in the day; around noon from the look of the sun's position. "Then we'll just have to get you fitting ones, won't we." He told he with his actually charming smile, he was in a good mood which was highly rare for him or at least him showing it. When she took the pearl he looked at her and half chuckled at her reaction. He watched her debate within her head and blush. He just rolled his eyes at her, he knew what she wanted but her reaction was what made it amusing. Without a warning he placed a hand on her cheek, lightly caressing it before he kissed her lips. It was nothing special he could do better kisses but he figured short and sweet would do the trick at the moment. He pulled away and smiled at her, "If you want to kiss someone just do." He told her picking on her, she was becoming a person with everyday; she just needed to learn how to live.

He stood up and dusted off his wet, black pants waiting for her to start yelling at him or something of her normal nature. He still wanted to go to his house, and he had a long away to travel before he reached it. His brother and he had saved to buy this island, it was literally their home. It was private and under their real names so no one would ever know. When their mother died and they became pirates; they gave each other new names. It was how they were able to become truly free and not bound to a city where Dawn was from.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-19-2012, 08:55 AM

Dawn nodded, a bit surprised she saw a genuine smile on his face, and answered with a soft "Yes, sir." Her eyes on him as she blushed at his smile and his chuckling, a noise she had not heard in a long time. She had a shocked expression on her face as he placed his hand on her cheek and then kissed her. It wasn't long but it was a gentle kiss and kind of sweet coming from a pirate. The princess closed her eyes and kissed him back, lightly. After he pulled back, her eyes were back on his. Dawn stared at him unsure of what to do next but when he smiled at her, she smiled back at him, now knowing she really did have feelings for him. "I'll remember that for next time, Sirus."

She said as she nodded and stood up after him and tried to brush the sand off her wet clothes. Her eyes scanned her surroundings and looked towards the noon sun. "How did you find this place?" Dawn asked him as she looked towards him, slipping the pearl into her pocket so she did not lose her treasure.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 09:25 PM

He was surprised all she did was kiss him back, he stopped dusting himself off as she asked him about the island. He looked at the jungle behind them, "Accidently." He told her, he was lying but he wasn't going to tell her the truth about his place. It was the original island his mother was found on by his father, that story was to sappy in his view but never the less it meant the world to him knowing it. He turned to began walking into the forest, "Watch your step on your way back to the ship." He told her over his shoulder, if she fallowed him then he didn't care. He wanted to go to his house and he wanted to get there before night fall, none of the crew knew where he lived on this island; not even Akaya.

He slowly began to disappear into the forest, he was wondering if she would fallow him or walk around on the beach til she saw the ship and Akaya. However, he didn't rest on the thought to long, his mind was was on his house. Oh how he enjoyed the sea live but he missed the sturdy wooden house with its cobblestone fireplace and warm of it being his true home.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-20-2012, 02:31 AM

Her eyes stayed on him as he replied to her question and nodded, not knowing he was lying to her. Dawn looked towards the beach where the ship would dock and gather supplies. "Can I come with you?" She asked as she looked towards the forest and then to her bare feet. When the princess looked up, he was already walking into the forest. Dawn looked towards the beach before following Sirus through the woods. The leaves felt different under her feet as she walked in his footsteps so she did not step on anything dangerous. "Wait up." She said as she started to follow him back to his house.

((Sorry for the crappy post.))

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-20-2012, 03:19 AM

He slowed his pace before coming to a stop, he turned to face her. "If you're coming then hurry up, we have a long way to travel." He told her before he started to walk through the jungle once again. He walked over a fallen tree that was used as a bridge over a small stream, he was walking slower for her but he really just wanted to run to get to his house.

He walked for what felt like hours before he came to a clearing, Dawn was still slowly behind him. He took in a deep breath seeing his house, it was in great condition still. It was two stories but looked like one, he walked over to it and got in the porch, slowly he opened the door and walked inside. It was dusty but it was home, a small room was up the stairs with a bed and dresser. The kitchen was on the right with a small room he used for a bathroom, on the right was a desk and countless of books on selves. The stairs made a L shape in the center of the house, on the right was a room divider hiding his old room. "Welcome to my home." He told her as he walked over to the stairs and sat down on them. He waited for her reply about his rather empty house.

- It works. -

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-20-2012, 04:06 AM

She followed behind him and blushed as he told her to hurry up. "Okay. I'm trying." Dawn said picking up her pace for him as she hopped over obstacles and followed him over the tree. The princess did not care that her feet were dirty or sore as they continued towards his house. Her eyes stayed on Sirus as she followed him but stood beside him as they came to a one story house with a porch. Dawn stood there and looked at the house as she walked up the stairs behind him. The princess entered the house and looked around as he sat down on the stairs. Her eyes went to Sirus as she smiled and walked over to him. "It's a beautiful home, Sirus."

Dawn noticed all the books and smiled at him. "Do you get to read a lot?" She asked as she looked at him and tried not to be embarrassed about her dirty feet and messy hair. The princess held her arm as she wasn't sure what else to do.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 02:56 AM

He had closed his eyes as he sat on the stairs, he was enjoying being home, a place he could be himself and not worry about slipping up and dying from being weak. "It's no palace but it's just as good if not better." He told her looking at her, he leaned back on his elbows and looked around his home. "Don't tell anyone about this place." He warned her, every time they came to this island he disappeared til it was time to leave again; most of the time he waited til they docked though. "You can sleep upstairs, it was my brothers room but it's clean. For the most part." He told her smiling, his brother was a clean freak it was the dust from the passing time he was talking about. He looked at the books then at her, "What? Surprised I'm educated enough to read?" He asked her not trying to be a jerk just curious, "Yes, when I'm hear I do." He told her softly, he nodded towards the room to the left. "Bathroom is in there if you want to clean up." He stood up and walked passed her, he needed to fix up the water pipes he had set up so all she could.

It didn't take long for him to fix it, once inside he walked over to the kitchen to a bamboo pipe sticking from the wall. He uncorked it and pulled it down near the bowl. Shortly after clean water came from it and filled the bowl, he pushed the pipe up and corked it. "There are pipes like this in there. There easy to work." He told her as he looked at her, he wouldn't tell her how he made that system though so asking would be pointless.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-21-2012, 05:20 AM

Dawn smiled at his comment about it not being a palace and looked at him. "I like this place better than a palace. It feels like a cozy home rather than a cold, empty palace." She spoke softly as he leaned back on the stairs. "I won't tell anyone. I promise." Her eyes stayed on him as he told her she could sleep upstairs in his brother's room. The princess looked Sirus as he smiled and shook her head. "I couldn't sleep in there. That was his room and I'm the reason he's not here..." She looked away from Sirus and looked down at her bare feet. His comment about the books brought her attention back to him. "No, not at all. I was just wondering if they came with the house or something..."

Her eyes went to the bathroom and nodded at him in response to wanting to clean up. "I'd like to clean up before I go back to the ship." Dawn watched the pipes as he showed her how to work the ones in the bathroom. "Thank you, Sirus." She said as she looked at him before walking towards the bathroom.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 11:20 PM

Sirus sat back up listening to her, he would agree with that, it was far more warmer then a palace. He remembered building it, it was only a few years old; his room became his brother's since he burned down his own house by mistake. He was glad she wouldn't tell, he would know if she did, that is what was good about a small ship. The word got around quickly. He rose a eyebrow, did she really just tell him no. "That wasn't a invite, if you are going to be trained then you sleep up in that room or that room behind the divider." He sternly told her, he may have been nice to her today but he was still her Captain. "So choose." He said while placing his elbows on his knees, his hands falling loosely between his legs. He really didn't like 'no' for a answer and refused to take it as one. "Granted my brother's death was undeserved, he still no longer needs it." He told her bluntly, "There is allot you don't know about me, my dear Princess." He paused for a second before continuing, "For one, I'm a skilled black smith and I built this house." He said purely bored with the conversation.

He just went back to the stairs and sat down, he noticed a picture of his mother and stood up. Quickly he put it away in the desk, he had ripped the part with his father off of it, he hated that man and was glad he never saw him. He probably would kill him if he ever did. It was the only family picture he had but he didn't want to see it or her, he rather just forget it now that he was the last of them. He had no body to return to the earth but later he would make a grave stone for Elijah later that night.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-22-2012, 01:25 AM

Her eyes went to him as she turned around to face him once again. Dawn listened to his words and nodded but she still did not like the idea of sleeping in a dead person's room. Especially one that died because of her. She lowered her eyes from his and looked at her dirty feet as she held her wrapped hands behind her back. They needed cleaned and wrapped again from swimming in the sea but she would do that after her bath. "I thought I was no longer a princess." Dawn looked up at him as he told her he was a blacksmith and built this house. "That is very impressive, Sirus. You did a wonderful job building it." The princess meant it as a compliment and hoped he understood that.

She noticed him grab a picture and quickly stored it in his desk as if he did not want her to see it. "I'll stay in which ever room you want, Sirus. My life has been in your hands since we met." Her eyes went to him as she spoke before going into the bathroom. Those words may have been embarrassing but they were the truth. It seemed her life would always be controlled by someone else.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 03:50 AM

He just sat on the desk, "If you have a problem with his room then there is mine behind the divider." He called out to her, "But either way your staying here." He told her sternly only to hear her speak about being the princess. In truth he liked her as she was beginning to grow on him, that and she was far more classy then any girl he met; just wimpy and whiny at times. Most people would just think it was a stupid pet name he gave her but he called her that out of habit, he did have some class. "Hn, it was out of habit don't get your nickers in a twist." He told her bluntly as he looked away at the books, he liked calling her that even if it was habit. He looked at all the books, most where in Russian which he preferred. He looked back at her when she commented on his skills, he made a weak attempt to smile. it wasn't hard to nail boards together, a idiot could do it.

He just looked at her in a blank expression, "Pick a room, woman." He said in a normal tone, he wanted her to. For once he wanted to make up their own mind. "I may have to protect you but I do not own you, make your own decisions for once in your life." He told her, "Your life is in your hands, no one else's. If you want to leave the Sad Strumpet, then leave, marry whoever you want but never let me hear that again." He told her sternly as he sat on the desk.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-22-2012, 04:17 AM

She listened to him as he talked about his room on the other side of the divider. Dawn made a mental note to herself to check it out when she got done washing herself off. "Yes, captain." Even though she probably wasn't heard through the door, the princess wanted to let him know she heard him. Her eyes went to her reflection as she noticed a tan starting to show on her skin. Dawn smiled and ran her fingers through her damp but clean hair before washing her sandy clothes. "I wasn't upset by it." She spoke louder at his tone and scowled at the door.

"Fine. I'll take his room. I have made my own decisions before though." The princess stepped out in her dirty underwear because she did not have anything else to wear. Besides, they were just damp from being washed in the bathroom. Her eyes went to him as she stood there drying her hair with a towel. "I can't leave now. The ship is the only home I have." She said quietly looking away and leaving the towel on her head.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 AM

He grabbed a book and opened it, it was his favorite. He listened to her accept his order at least she was learning, now he just needed her to learn not to tell him no. She could tell the others no but not him, he hated rejection and he thought she would know that by now. Granted she spoke very softly, he had freakishly good hearing. He had to being on a ship that was known to have the most crew brawls over little things. He opened his book and began to read, granted he needed to go get something to cook for dinner before it got to late. He spoke in Russian to himself, he was feeling queasy had been for a time. He most likely was getting sick again but he refused to tell anyone, last thing he needed was being force to see a doctor by Akaya. "Good." He set his book down and went to leave, "I'll be back I'm going to get something to make for dinner." He told her before leaving the house without waiting for a reply.

He had be gone for a few hours but returned with a dead rabbit and things he found in the jungle that was eatable. He set them on the kitchen table before lightly the fireplace, he needed a good fire to start for dinner. Once it was started he washed his hands and began to skin the rabbit, he removed the meat of the bones and sliced then nicely. He had a bowl full of the blood he drained from the rabbit he had hunted to minimize the mess from it. He washed off the meat, knife and his hands before continuing to make dinner.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-22-2012, 05:26 AM

Dawn slipped on her clothes after they dried as Sirus started to read a book. Her eyes went to him as he started to talk to himself in a foreign language. Akaya and Sirus spoke the language to each other but Dawn had no idea what he was saying. She looked at him and noticed he was a little green in the face as he stood. "Okay. What should I do?" But he had already left her there by herself in his house. The princess looked around and decided to go upstairs to check out her new room. She climbed the stairs and took a peek into the room before walking back downstairs. Dawn decided to read a book and found one in English before falling asleep reading it.

Her eyes opened slowly as she found Sirus was home and in the kitchen. Dawn set the book aside and walked towards the kitchen as she blushed a little. "Do you need help with anything?" She asked not wanting to be a freeloader in his home. The princess looked at him but did not get squeamish from the blood.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 05:52 AM

She had bee sleeping for a while as he prepare the food for dinner, he nearly had everything cut when he heard her speak. Sirus looked at her then back to his cutting board, it was all done except for three more pieces of fruit. "No, it's nearly done just needs to be cooked." He told her finishing the last cutting that needed to be done. He took out his cast-iron cauldon from under the top of the multi layered table and placed over a flat metal like self over the fire to start heating it up for the mixture of food. He placed the meat strips inside with the multiple chopped pieces of fruits and vegetables, he poured some fresh water inside of the pot to form a soup. He was waiting for hit to boil before stirring it, he dumped the blood outside of the window and started washing up the counter to get it over with. The more he moved the more he grew tired and more queasy.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-22-2012, 06:11 AM

Her eyes went to him as he looked at her before finishing the prep work. Dawn noticed he got a bit slower as he moved and more green in the face. "Sirus, you alright? You look sick." She said softly reaching up to touch his forehead with her newly wrapped hand. "You sit down and let me finish this for you, please." The princess hoped he could see the concern on her face for him. Akaya would kill her if something happened to Sirus and she did nothing to help him out. "Just sit down and relax. I'll get you some water, okay?" Dawn tried not to let the concern slip into her voice even though she was worried about him, a lot. Her eyes never strayed from Sirus because she wanted to take care of him. "Do you want me to get Akaya?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 12:45 AM

He just continued to cook dinner, "I'm fine." Was all he told her, it had been barely over a month from her joining his crew; his wound was healed for the most part. He had gotten hit with a bullet at the shoot out with her father's men, but kept it secret. From time to time he got sick cause of it but nothing he couldn't hide from view, he pushed her hand away. "I'm not sick." He told her bluntly and it was probably obvious he was lying, though he knew what was causing it. That's one reason why he wanted to come to his island, to his house, he needed to get the rest of the bullet out but it would be hard without making a noise from the pain as he did. He didn't want her to know, he never showed his bare skin in public so it was hard to see if he was bandaged. "Will you stop it, I'm not sick. I don't want Akaya, if you know I'm-" He stopped before finish, "Just drop the subject." He told her before walking over and stirring the soup.