Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2014, 08:14 AM

asdf. >:C

The wedding was so cute tho LOL. Poor Nami.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 11-02-2014, 08:16 AM

o.o

I should go find that. D:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2014, 08:19 AM

omg you didn't read through it!?

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 08:23 AM

No ._.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2014, 08:25 AM

asdf. They made a private little thread where only NPCs could post for the wedding, so you should be able to find it easily. <333

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 08:26 AM

Ooh~ Thank you! I'll have to.

I'm outtie for the night, have a good one!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-02-2014, 08:27 AM

D: Okay. Byeee.

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 08:28 AM

Nighty night~

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-02-2014, 02:58 PM

Hiii

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 05:27 PM

Hi Asca~ how're you?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-02-2014, 05:29 PM

Yow

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-02-2014, 06:01 PM

I es goood.~ <3
And you?

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Good~ I are okeh.
Sleepy, but that's what I get for karaoke until 3am xD

Herro again Potatoe :D

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-02-2014, 07:40 PM

-Stalks the thread like jaws- o3o

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 07:47 PM

Kiyo should submit a thing >D

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-02-2014, 07:54 PM

What kind of thing?

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 07:56 PM

Iunno. I story for da contest? :D

We have on real entry~ I can't give out super pretty prizes if there's only one...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-02-2014, 08:01 PM

Lol, I will look over it once my post is done.

Arc Angel

Old 11-02-2014, 08:08 PM

Okay :3

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-02-2014, 08:09 PM

Lookin at it now o0o

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 02:04 PM ----------

Happily Never After!

Username: Kiyoto

My Entry: Once upon a time....Once upon a time.....Stories that begin as such are always supposed to have a happy ending right? A sugar coated fairy tale, with evil step mothers and fairy god mothers. A happy ever after...This is not one of those stories, so perhaps beginning with "once upon a time" is not the right way to begin. It was a normal evening, just like any other. The moon had risen, and the people upon the streets were few and far between. I was supposed to be watching my little brother that night, though what teenager in their right mind would ever want to be watching a bratty little kid, when they could be out hanging with their friends? Anywho, things were going alright I guess, watching TV and playing video games with a friend...who mind you was not really supposed to be over at the moment, but lets not tell my parents that ok? So tonight was a special night, so I guess saying it was like any other night had been a lie, for you see tonight was halloween. The kids had finished trick or treating now, so all those who were really out were the adults.

So things were going pretty well, until the sound of feet on the stairs made me sigh. A little voice saying he was scared, made me want to throw a pillow at my brother and tell him to go to bed. He asked if I could tell him a story, and against my protesting, he begged. My friend whispered that I should tell him a scary story, as a practical joke. I had heard one at school the other day, a simple ledgened ment to scare kids. Nothing real about it, so I did not see the harm in it. He hopped up on the couch between my friend and I, and the story began. A long time ago, there used to be a house where the old cemetary now sat across town. A family lived within it, consisting of a mother, father and two sons...just like ours. One night, the parents had a dinner party to attend to, so they left the sons alone at the house...just like us. The younger son could not sleep, so he asked his brother to tell him a bedtime story...just like mine. The older brother agreed, and began spinning a tale. Back then, there used to be an old grounds keeper, who took care of the grounds.

He was a nasty, gnarly old man, with few yellow teeth and creepy eyes. He was rumored to hate the family, saying that they were nothing more than a bunch of spoiled brats. The older brother spun that the grounds keeper used to make deals with the shadows. He used to spend any spare time he got sitting in his little hut in the dark just talking to them. Most thought he was just crazy, but there were rumors that he had made a certain deal with the shadows a long time before this in order to gain something. No one knew what this something was, only that it had supposidly been responsible for the disappearance of his wife years ago as well. People had said all that they found of her, was a torn piece of her dress, with what looked to be black blood upon it. The younger brother said it was a lie, though he was clearly afraid. The older brother dared the younger one to prove it then. To go out into the hut, and retrieve a black box, where this 'thing' was rumored to be kept. The grounds keeper was supposed to be away, so there was no one there.

The younger brother agreed, trying to appear braver than he was. He slipped out into the yard, and across to the hut. He opened the door into the silence beyond, before creeping inside. It was dark and dusty, smelling of old person. The younger brother could not help but shudder a bit as he creeped inside. He looked all over, but found no box. He figured naturally there wouldn't be one, it had just been a stupid story. As he stepped towards the door though, a wood plank from the floor gave a squeek. It was not hammered down. The boy crouched down, and lifted the plank. There in the dirt below...sat a black box. The little brother hesitated, before reaching out to the box. He lifted it out of the hole, the box cold to the touch. There was no lock, no nothing to keep it shut. He began to stand to head out, when a slight noise like a tapping from inside caught his attention. He could not help it, what was inside the box? A little peak would not hurt...right? He pushed up on one corner of the box....

A scream caught the older brother's attention from inside. He came running out of the house and to the hut, in time to see the thing that resided inside the box. It was over several feet tall, a creature unlike any they had ever seen. It had no eyes, no ears either. Large black tentacles waved around it, two of which were pulling the little brother towards it. The older brother grabbed on to the younger one, trying to stop him from being pulled inside. But it was to late. The thing pulled the younger brother closer and closer, until it began to absorb him. The little brother looked to his older one, begging for help, before black ooze began to come from his mouth, his eyes turning black. The older brother let go, as the younger disappeared within the thing. The older brother tried to run, tried to get away. But asthe door to the hut closed, all that could be heard, were the screams from within...until silence fell. My little brother covered his head with a pillow, saying he did not want to hear any more.

He got up, running out of the room and up the stairs, followed by my friend's and my laugher. Really? He was afraid of that? It was only a story. I shook my head, and went back to my game with my friend. Upstairs, I did not know that my brother ran into his room and dove under the covers. Unaware that his window was open a bit...which had not been before he left. Something tumbled off the bed, clattering to the floor. He peeked out from his blankets, and slowly over the edge of his bed to the floor. What sat there made his eyes widen. It couldn't be. No! I never heard the muffled scream, perhaps I should have been paying more attention, but then...what could I have done? My friend soon said he had to go, and I waved goodbye to him from the door. Something across the street caught my eye, for the moment, it looked as if there was an old man with creepy eyes smiling from across the street. I shook my head, what a night. My brother had missed the end of the story, I thought about it as I walked up the steps.

The grounds keeper had returned to find the thing out of its box. It had spit out a shoe, belonging to one of the boys. Its outward appearance, the black oozy muck had been exactly like the black blood found on the wife's dress piece. The grounds keeper had supposidly thought the kids got what they deserved and disappeared into the night. The home had been demolished and built over as a graveyard, the kids never found. It was said that the grounds keeper is still around, thanks to his deals with the shadows. He is said to appear at times, leaving his mysterious box with the thing inside around houses of kids home alone, just like that night. Maybe to punish them...maybe because his heart and mind now belong to the shadows, who knows? I didn't really care, it was a stupid story anyways. I went to my room, and closed the door. Time to get some sleep. Turning off the light, I laid in bed for a bit. Everything was fine, until the door creeked open. I sighed, turning over. The small shape of my brother could just be made out in the darkness.

I told him to go to bed, but he did not move. I threw a pillow at him this time for real, but it just seemed to bounce off of him. Annoyed, I sat up and moved over to him, hand reaching for the light switch. I flipped it on, to tell him to go to bed, and froze. His eyes were black. As he opened his mouth, black ooze dribbled onto the floor. I did not know what to think, but I backed away. No way, that was not my brother! I slipped on a shoe, and fell against my bed. Placing my hand back a bit, to brace myself, it landed in something wet. I looked down, to see black ooze creeping out from under my bed. My brother stepped forward as large black tentacles lifed from the ooze and wrapped around me. The bed being pushed aside, as some...thing....rose from under it. My brother seemed to smile, as he stopped before me, looking down at me with those black eyes. Don't worry brother he said....it's just a story....

How It Fits the Theme: Spoooooooooky~

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 11-02-2014, 11:34 PM

@Arc Angel Hello! I just recently returned to Menewsha. I doubt you remember me but your on my friends list lol. Just wanted to say hi and check out your thread.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 11-03-2014, 01:36 AM

Working on a story now~

Arc Angel

Old 11-03-2014, 04:38 AM

Kiyo ; Wooo! Dark and tencacle-y :3 Noice! Thank you~

OhSo ; Hiya! I do remember your username... Welcome back!

Wrenji ; Yaaaaay!~

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 11-03-2014, 09:15 PM

I don't think my story will be done before the event ends. I couldn't work on it much today because I had class.

Arc Angel

Old 11-03-2014, 09:21 PM

Hmm~ Well, I'd accept it any time tomorrow or the next day, yet. n.n
The more entries, the better the prizes~