Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-27-2015, 12:55 PM

Written By: Liebchen & Nerdy_Princess

A princess of an enemy kingdom is captured by the prince of her kingdom's enemy. The prince believes that this princess will break and tell him everything he needs to know about about the plans of the warriors on his side. Will she tell? Will she lose her kingdom, her home, and possibly her life? Or will she resist until the end and how far will this Prince Go? Find out soon in "Love In Your Heart"

Name: Shayne Eric Williams
Personality: Kind, caring, stubborn, determined, and mysterious. He is very hard headed at times, but can be quite soft and nice, but you hardly ever see him like that. In front of his people he is always smiling and holding is head up high, but behind the scenes he is nice to children, those more poor to him, but careful there is a dark side to him.

Prince Shayne looked to his advisers as he made an order to them and told them to do it rather quickly. Though each time they tried to get near the princess of the enemy territory, they failed, and he knew he would have to do it himself. A night of a masquerade ball came up as he dressed up accordingly to how the rules of the ball were stated with a black mask upon his face. Simple, yet mysterious to on lookers, he didn't have to show his face to get in which helped greatly. He even dressed more eccentric than he normally did so that he could stand out to catch the ye of the princess as well as not look like Prince Shayne. He wouldn't even allow the princess to know who he was until he could get her out into the gardens. There he would set the scene making it romantic and then, well by then he hoped to be heading to his kingdom.

"Name" the guard said that took his invitation from Shayne, "Just a prince looking for his Cinderella" he winked as the guard and him laughed a little he said "My real name is Prince, but I am just a nobleman" the guard was surprised a bit by his name, but let him go past anyways. His dark red hair was certainly more red and eccentric as he stood out amongst the guests searching with his sunlit eyes which were rare and probably could give him away. Though people didn't look at his eyes, most looked at his hair, girls looked at his...well him. The music began to play as everyone stopped chatting to find a dance partner as he waited to see if the Princess was already here or about to arrive.

Last edited by Zollie; 07-28-2015 at 01:28 PM..

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2015, 04:19 AM

Name: Sarah Mary
Personality: She is stubborn, she will not give up if she knows she is right or something goes her way that she doesn't want planned. She is caring, and thinks of others needs before hers. For being a Princess, no one really believes that she is shy. She is innocent and likes to help people.

Princess Sarah was getting out of the bath, the maids that she grew up with had wrapped her, but then she made sure that she tucked the towel and walked out. Her long red hair wavy, it tends to go curly once it dries from being wet. She had to pick a dress to be shown in. She eyed all of her dresses but found a simple yet beautiful dress . She grabbed it and let her hair being wrapped in the towel that was on her body, and then they put on the dress.

She was to find her knight today, her father told her why she was to choose, it was to celebrate her birthday, and to find her betrothed. She was so confused because they had a war that they were winning so far, in which her father was telling her all the plans. Sarah put on her white mask that matched the dress. She was also putting her hair up, since it wasn't as curly. She began to think as she gave a maid a brush to brush it out. " Wait, you can leave it down, just brush it through." She said to her. She nodded brushing her hair before she headed down to tend to the ball along. Everyone knew who she was. She placed her shoes on, which were white heels. She blinked as she moved to the ball room, she glanced around seeing everyone who had already arrived. She moved to go sit on the throne, but then her father stopped her saying that she needed to greet all of the guests. So she went and walked over to each and every person to start talking to them.

Last edited by Nerdy_Princess; 08-05-2015 at 04:48 PM..

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-05-2015, 12:33 PM

Shayne knew better than to go by his first or last name while he was here, glad to get here early so he was able to skip out on the names as they called them. That was how you knew who was coming in and who was of which title. He would uphold his title, but not let many know it. He was being stared at by most of the woman, but he paid them no attention as he stood to the side with a simple champagne glass in hand, and glanced around finally finding what he was looking for.

More like whom as the music began to play saying it was almost time to begin finding a partner and dancing. "Excuse me princess, may I have this dance?" he asked as his red eyes were almost red brown under the mask because of the shadows, but they stood out against the black mask unlike the eyes of the other men in the room. Most of the other men looked like they all blended in, but Shayne was here to stand out. His first goal would be to try and dance with the princess, to get to know a bit about her, and if he could trick her out into the garden. He assumed since she was the king's daughter that she would know everything about the war. "Shall we?" he asked after a moment bowing politely waiting to see if he would take her hand.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2015, 04:48 PM

Sarah was looking around making sure everyone was having a good time, She twirled her hair in between her fingers. She was slightly nervous because it was just irritating that she had to make sure every guest is happy with the ball. She blinked lightly as she glanced at her mother and father, the King and Queen. The Queen was smiling at Sarah, " Oh I am so proud of you " She said to Sarah. Sarah smiled lightly as she glanced over at her and said, " Well thank you, it's because of you I made it like this." She said to her mother. She then glanced over at the male who was speaking to her.

Sarah's eyes sparkled from the chandelier, her eyes looked upon the figure. It was making her curious, he seemed so different, she wasn't quite sure at what that was, but the mystery to him drew her closer wanting to know more of him. She smiled, " May I father? Mother." They both nodded with a smile. Sarah's small smooth hand grabbed upon his. She looked into his eyes, " Well certainly." She was wanting to dance, since she dressed up so nice for this evening. She smiled, " So what's your name?" She asked. She wanted to know if she knew of this person, where he lived, and what he likes to do. She blinked a few times," Obviously you know mine."

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-04-2015, 01:38 PM

He had amazing red eyes which shone a bit under the light, but as a pleasing appearance than anything dangerous. He would have to put up an act and be different than his usual self in order to gain her trust. So when he was younger, those would have been the years he would have been in love with someone. "That I do, princess Sarah." He stated courting her to the dance floor as the soothing song began to play.

"You may call me Prince, I was born with that name." Shayne spoke, or should I say Prince did. He heard the music as he began to move in sync with the others. "Are you having fun tonight?" small talk was a good way to make anyone slowly begin to open up to a guy or girl depending on the situation.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-04-2015, 10:48 PM

Sarah twirled her hair as she wondered. She was really excited to see who was going to be her soon to be husband. She really was curious at who her father will choose for her. She had a good grip on his hand as her heels clicked going to the dance floor as he courted her. She smiled and said, " Well Everyone here pretty much was." She said to him. She smiled lightly and then held onto him the right way as they began to dance along to the music. She had her hand in his, her skin was extremely soft. She smiled sweetly as she looked at him. Why was he worried about her having a good time tonight? She smiled lightly as she said, " I guess so. I suppose I have to, don't I?" She asked him.