Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 12:55 AM

Tomiko had drifted asleep in Jasons arms but was wide awake when the plane landed. "Jason?!" She asked and blinked her eyes, her face snuggled into his neck. He smelled good, at least that was a plus, a strange plus considering they really needed a shower. "We've landed. I think we're at an airport." She said, peering out the window as she leaned over his body.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 10-03-2010, 01:10 AM

Jason blinked as he woke up. When Tomiko said they'd landed, he looked out the window.

"Yeah, looks like home," he commented as he stretched a bit. "I recognize the airport, it's the one closest to home." He grinned. "Welcome to America."

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 01:17 AM

She smiled and bit her lip. She dug through her bag and found her passport, glad it was international. She knew she wasn't breaking any law for being there. "How close? Will I be able to see any of your land or is it just down the road? I suppose it would be fine, it's nighttime I really can't see much anyway..." Tomi said and then grinned down at Jason. She pounced on him and kissed him hard. "I'm in America..." She said and giggled. "I'm here with you... I could get used to this." She said then rolled off the bed and grabbed her bag. "We need showers! How long?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 01:33 AM

"I live in the next town," Jason replied as he made sure all of his stuff was in his bag. "It's not far, maybe ten minutes or so. Nathaniel and Andy live about half an hour, forty minutes out." He rooted around in his bag for his coat. It was probably still cold out, especially since it was night time, so he didn't want to need his coat and not have it.

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 01:37 AM

She nodded and heard Nathaniel. "Okay. Can we see more tomorrow?" She asked, her eyes still scanning the ground from the window. She then went to the door and looked at her outfit. She wasn't in the warmest thing, but it was better than her bikini. She smiled and went out the door. "Oh my... Ahh... Cold! Jason hurry up!" She said, shivering. It was much colder in America than she had planned. They had winter in Japan but she wasn't prepared for this.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 01:45 AM

Jason immediately handed Tomiko his coat. He'd figured that would happen. He was much more used to the cold weather, so it didn't bother him much. He'd just turn on the heater in his car, that's all.

"It's not that bad," he commented, though he could see his breath. "There isn't even all that much snow left." Once they got through customs and everything, he scanned the parking lot quickly for his car. It wasn't exactly new, so it wasn't hard to spot it amongst the nicer cars. "There's my car," he said, pointing to the old faded red Celica.

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 01:51 AM

She nodded and cowered beneath the coat. "Oh my God... it's freezing Jason." She said and as soon as he pointed to his car, she ran to it and waited for it to be unlocked. She opened the door, slid in and curled up beneath the coat. She shivered, afraid of the car, but it seemed nicer than the jet. At least it stayed on the ground. "Warm it up. It does that right." She pointed to the vents and glanced at Jason.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 02:07 AM

Jason unlocked the car for her. As she slid into the other seat, he got in and turned the car on to let it warm up.

"I'll take a minute," he said. "I can't make it go any faster than that, I've tried. Strap in." He buckled his own seatbelt as he spoke.

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 02:11 AM

She nodded and glanced around for the strap. She found it and pulled it over her. "Uck, a choking device. How pleasant." She muttered and sighed. "What's the point I'll just have to go out in the cold again to get inside your home." Tomiko's eyes ached from strain as she tried to make out the terrain. It was nothing like her river and crater and forest. She was seeing plains and hills, no mountains or rivers other than small creeks. She glanced at Jason and smiled.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 02:28 AM

"The weather won't warm up again for a couple months," Jason pointed out. "We'll get you a winter coat, I know Andy knows where to find the good ones." He didn't pay much attention to the terrain, though he did turn on his windshield wipers when it started to flurry a little. "Maybe we'll get a good snowfall... I missed the snow. It's terrible for traction, but I don't try to run through it."

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 03:05 AM

"I love snow, we get an inch or two every winter and it's so beautiful!" She said and peered out, unaware she had been overly sheltered. She was well educated but knew very little about anything that didn't affect her. "It's nice, it's like a snow storm but you're faster than it so you're just smashing through it..." She whispered and reached out, touching the windshield quietly.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 03:37 AM

"We get a lot more than an inch or two," Jason warned. "There have been years where we can get a foot at a time, or more." Contrary to his normal high-speed setting, he drove like any other normal person, maybe even a bit better. "They close schools and things like that when we get too much snow at once."

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 03:41 AM

"Hmmm school. My brother got to go to school, he went to a boarding school. SOmetimes he would refuse to come back for winter break. He loved it so much." She said and smiled. "What's that?" She pointed to a building lit up for all to see. She tilted her head and smiled, just curious about things.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 09:36 PM

Jason glanced at the building.

"It's the mall," he said. "It's usually open late, till like ten or so." He slipped more naturally into faster speech, since he was a bit more focused on the road. The snow was coming down a bit harder now, and he reached over to turn up the radio when the weather report came on. "...Yeah, sounds like it's going to snow all night."

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 09:42 PM

"It's so cold..." She said, her hand touching the window. She knew what a mall was, she wasn't that sheltered. There's were taller though, in Japan. She reached over and took Jasons hand, enjoying the warmth. "During the winter... do you make snowmen too? With carrot noses?" She was told from the age of 3 and up she was too old to make them. She never got to make a snow man.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 09:54 PM

"If we get enough snow, I try to," Jason replied. "I usually don't have the patience for it, though. The snowballs always break because I handle them too fast." He drove for a few more minutes and then pulled into his usual parking spot in front of his parents' house. "We're here."

Evermore_112

Old 10-03-2010, 11:44 PM

The house was small and quaint. She let go of his hand and bit her lip. "They don't know we're here, they don't know you've brought me here..." She muttered then unbuckled the seatbelt, pulling the coat tight around her. "Hurry." She whispered, enjoying looking at the snow but it wasn't in a form that suited her nor was it warm enough to truly enjoy playing in. She opened the door and ran to the door, knowing Jason would beat her and let her into the warmth of the house.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 12:21 AM

Jason rolled his eyes and got out of the car as well. He didn't like running through the snow, since he had a tendancy to slip, but he also knew where all the little holes and dips in the yard were, so he was still able to get to the door before she was and unlocked it for her.

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 AM

She entered the house, shivering already. She frowned and breathed into her hands before glancing up and seeing two people on a comfy and worn couch. She poked Jason and glanced around. She didn't know whether to introduce herself or... She was used to being a princess, not just a common folk. How did Americans greet one another? She brought her eyes to her boyfriend and smiled, cautiously. She had much to learn.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 12:49 AM

Jason's parents didn't seem surprised to see them, which in turn didn't surprise him. He knew his grandmother had probably warned them ahead of time. His parents both grinned when they saw him walk in, and paused the movie they were watching.

"Welcome home," his mother said, getting up and hugging him. She turned to Tomiko. "And you must be Tomiko. Welcome to our home."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 AM

"I'm grateful to be here. How did you know we would be here?" She asked and smiled, bowing her head for a moment. She was accepted into a home, it meant gratitude. She smiled at the two and pulled her hair into a pony tail and grinned. She slid off the coat, unsure what to do with it.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 01:12 AM

"Jason's grandmother is a seer," his mother replied. Jason took the coat from Tomiko and put it into the closet. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, alright?"

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 01:21 AM

Make herself comfortable? She nodded and immediately felt completely uncomfortable when she was separated by more than 2 feet from Jason. "Does everyone have superpowers?" She asked quietly and sat in a large stuffed chair, then glanced at Jason. "May I please have a glass of water?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 01:44 AM

Jason nodded and went to get her a bottle of water. It didn't take him long, he was back in under ten seconds.

"Neither of my parents have powers," he said as his parents turned back to their movie. "It skips a generation in my family, normally, so it skipped my dad and came to Andy and me instead." He handed her the bottle. "We usually keep a case of bottled water, so help yourself."

Evermore_112

Old 10-04-2010, 01:52 AM

"Thank you." She said quietly and took his hand for a second and let go. She opened it and took a drink. She hadn't really drank much of anything, thank the lord she hadn't had to go to alcohol since it normally wreaked havoc on her body. "So... how long will it be this cold?" She didn't know how to approach his parents, this seemed like a vanilla question that wouldn't get her into trouble.