Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 10-30-2010, 10:52 PM

Fare smiled at the young one. He gently touched the tip of his nose. "Your last name." he said as he gently took the phone out of his other hand, after touching his nose. "We need to call your parents so they know what happened." he said. he's other hand still cradling Cody's face. He softly kissed him again. He liked Cody's lip, they were soft.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 PM

Cody was puddy in Fare's hands and every time kissed he would try to hold the kiss as long as he could. Then he paused as the question hit in his mind now.. "John..... Johnson....." He muttered out cuddling in to Fare's hand. "I I.....I... I... Lo....ve... you...." He softly said as his heart raced, this was not a dream he really had spent the night in his super star crush's bed and was kissing him over and over again. He was in heaven he was a very happy obsessed fan boy no one would believe him if he told them where he was, it was just too good to be true. The bump on the back of Cody's head was not as painful to him when he was in this dreamy like state of his. Though it was still a fairily big lump.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-30-2010, 11:15 PM

Fares Smiled when Cody said that. "I'm sorry young one you don't know what love is." he said softly. "I'm going to call your mother now, or would it be better to call your father?" He asked. "How is your head feeling?" he asked. He had long for love and now this boy was going to give it to him. Why then did he deny the only love he may ever get. He shrugged and looked at Cody. 'He's cute.' he said softly to himself. He ran a hand threw his dark black hair and smiled once more. "So who should I call" he was no longer holding Cody in his hands.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2010, 11:24 PM

Cody blinked as Fare as he told him he didn't know what love is. "Nonnono I mean it I love you Fare. I really do!!" He pouted as Fare pulled away from him and he sighed sat back on the bed pulling the covers over him the laying down on the bed wanting to cry. He was up set Fare who had been kissing and touching him so loving had stop and told him he didn't know what love was. He softly said under the cover. "Mom.... She be more understanding..." He turn his head resting on the pillow under the cover trying not to cry.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-30-2010, 11:33 PM

Fare looked down at the boy. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." he said softly as his smile turned into a frown. "I just meant your to young to know what love is." he said softly. He pulled Cody in his lap and gently put his arms around him. "I'm sorry" he whispered into Cody's ear. He then pulled out the phone and called the number under the contact mom. "Hello Miss Johnson?" he said. "Yeah your sons safe. He's here with the band. (The band was the name of the group) He got hurt yesterday and... Yes he should be fine... I was studying to be a doctor. I was one semester away... Miss... Well." he said as he hung up the phone. "She hung up." he said softly. Hw looked down at Cody "would you like to call her this time?" He still had one are warraped around him. He gently kissed the top of his head.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2010, 11:49 PM

Cody was pulled in to Fare lap and he cuddled in to the warmth. "But I know how I feel when in your arms." He blushed leaning his head back softly sighing hapily. then he blinked and took his cell and called his mom. when she picked up she was pissed.

"Who the hell are you with my son cell and where is my son!!!"

"Mommy its me.... I'm ok now... but I wasn't last night..."

"What do you mean baby what happened I was so worried."

"Well we went back stage to see the band member of the band and the crowd pushed and knocked me to the ground knocing me out. One of the band members found me and took care of me... But I was so out of it."

"But why didn't they call."

"Well I think they were busy with thing and well forgot but one of them just called you Fare called you just now... I'm sorry mommy."

"But your ok baby will you be home soon, And then Fare the guy you were wanted to see just called me??"

"Yes mommy and I'll come home soon I love you"

"I love you two little one see you soon" Then she hung up.

He smiled and hung up his cell and put it away and kissed Fare once more. "Fare I want to stya just like this for a while longer please... its a dream come true."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-30-2010, 11:55 PM

Fare let out a small Chuckle. "okay." he said as he kissed the young one back. He liked the feeling of Cody in his arms. "I don't mind." he said softly as he nussled his face in to Codys hair. "Is your mom okay?" he asked. Fare smiled and snuggled him closer. "So what are your friends going to say about this?" he asked. He was curious about the whole thing. How did it get to the point of the being so snuggled. He left the love thing alone for now and hope nothing would bring it back up.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 12:04 AM

"She just happy I am safe." Cody lend up and kissed Fare deeply wrapping his arms around him and smiled when the kiss brokeen he was panting because he was trying to catch his breathe. "Fare....will you keep talking to me after this?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 12:11 AM

Fare blinked a bit. He didn't understand the question. He hadn't ever been asked that question. He nodded. "Yes." he said softly. He grabbed cody's phone and put his number in it. "I'm going to put my real name in here." he said softly. "Call me if you ever need me." he said. "I go back to Japan next week though." he said. His smile had been gone for a while now. He clinged a little tighter to Cody. "Come with me." he said softly. He still didn't know how old Cody was, and he didn't care. He didn't want to leave.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 12:20 AM

Cody eyes widen and he lightly pushed Fare back on to the bed and kissed him deeply. "Yes yes where you are I want to be. I don't care." Cody had always lived in new york so seeing some where else would be nice. But what he really like was the idea of being in the place with Fare. He know fare real name from the resarch he had done on him but helike calling him fare. "I'll go any where with you... just asked and I will which you did so yes..." He would ran a way from home if he had to to be with fare if it comes down to it.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 12:36 AM

Fare smiled at Cody. "Thank you." he said as He kissed him back. He pulled Cody into him. He kissed him again this time stronger, with more feeling. He was with out words, could this boy really love him? He sat up and pulled away from Cody. "We should probably go." he said softly. He smiled at Cody. "I bet your mother would like to see you." He got up off of the bed. and went to the small dresser that was by the makeup table. He grabbed his jacket.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 AM

Cody took his cell and placed it in his pocket and smiled. He darted to Fare side with a blush on his cheek. "If your fan saw you with a guy it may not go over well... Ummmm... But I look cute was a girl... I could... I mean if you want me too I could dress like one for you.... Only for you." He blushed touching fare hand softly.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 12:51 AM

Fare blushed slightly. "You would do that for me?" He asked. He gently walked over to Cody and softly kissed him. "Thank you." he said. He could tell that Cody really really cared. "I have a few thing around here. If they will work." he said. He pulled Cody in close to him and just held him for a moment.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 12:55 AM

Cody blushed. "I'll be a girl just for you so no one will think any thing about it..." He smiled and kissed back. "I have hair ties I can make my self look like I have pig tails and very cute... lets see what you have I could use."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 01:04 AM

Fare pulled out some stage makeup, and some other cloths. "I'm not sure what your looking for." he said softly. He looked over at Cody and smiled sweetly. "Thank you." he said again.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 01:16 AM

Cody blushed. "I would do any thing for you. I promise you I will just ask and I'll do it." He giggled and said down at the make up area and fited his hair and make up then found a long shirt that looked more like a dress on him. He tucked in the slevees making it look sleveeless. Then added a belt around the waist to make it look really cute he kept his tight fitting shirt on and stuff it a little to make a small bump to look like he was an a cup. Then twist in a cirule to show Fare once he stood up. "How do I look?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 01:26 AM

Fare was amazed. He pulled Cody in once again and Kissed him with more pation then any of the other times. "I think I understand what you meant by love." he said as he kissed him one more. It was at that moment that they heard a knock on the door. "Fare when are you guys going to come out of there." Ren asked. Fare's face turned bright red. "We'll be out in a moment." he said. "Are you ready?" he asked Cody.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 01:36 AM

Cody kissed back passionaly and and blushed and nodded. He moved behind Fare taking his hand to following him his head was down being all shy. He could not stop his heart from racing so badly he thought it would pop out of his chest. Those he was happy he could kissed the one and only person he wanted. How jealous would his friends be if they knew the truth but he would kept the truth from them to kept Fare rep safe.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 01:46 AM

Fare walked out the door and all the guys were holding presents and cake. "Happy birthday Fare," they all said at once. He had forgotten that today was his own birthday. He still had Codys hand. "Oh thank you guys." he said as he slightly blushed. "Is it really june 14th all ready. I'm 20 now." he said as he ran his loose hand threw his hair. "Where did time go." he said softly. Ren walked up to Cody. "Is this the girl you had with you last night? What's her name?" he asked smiling. Non of the guys had ever seen Fare with anyone.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 01:56 AM

Cody ducked moved behide Fare when Ren moved closer to him and wrapped his arm around Fare wasited as if Fare would keep him safe. He was playing that shy young girl who just got busted with some one. Cody face was beat red trying to look away as he whisper in a soft girly voice. "Cody...." He place his head aganist Fare back. He also forgot it was Fare birthday because he was living in a dream world for the last 12 hours. He was with Fare and softly said up to Fare. "Happy birthday."

Ren smirked at the shy little girl. "She cute, guess you got your self an eairly gift for your self." He smirked. "So was this what you where trying to ask me about before the end of the fans questions..?" He cork a brow then lend in a whisper in to Fare ear. "Its about time we saw you take one of the fan girls we all thought you could use some release. Your alway so shy around the girls."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 02:09 AM

Fare blushed a bit. "Its not like that..." he said to Ren. He wasn't sure what to say. He looked down at Cody and smile. "Thank you." He felt safe when Cody was around. He wasn't sure what it was about the young one. Fare felt that he could do anything as long as Cody was by his side. "So this is what love is like." he said to himself out loud.

He then quickly looked at Ren. "Were going out. If you guys would like to join us you can, but any jocks and I swar to god you will pay." he said. He looked down at Cody "Is that okay... Is alright if we go out?" he asked. He would take the young one home if he wanted to.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 02:19 AM

Cody giggled. "I'll go any where with you Fare." He could not stop smiling as Fare said that about love his heart raced quickly. "I like spending time with you, you recused me after all. My knight is white armor so to say."

"Recused you?" some of the other asked."

Cody nodded and rubbed the back of his head where the bump was. "Well... In the vip rush to see you all... I got walked all over and knocked out... Fare found me.... And cared over me...."

Ren blinked as he listen then laughed. "Guess we did have it all wrong well. But sure we'll go out with you two. Umm but open the gift first come on do it for us." He grinned.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 03:26 AM

Fare smiled when Cody said he was going to come. Fare blushed when Cody talked about Fare saving him. "It was no big dear." He was getting reder by the min. "Shall we go then." He said as he held out his hand to Cody. If the guys only knew he was a guy. They would die. "Oh yea the pressents." he looked at them and shook each one. "What is it guys?" Fare asked.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2010, 03:29 AM

"You have to open them to fine out." Ren grined then looked over Fare girl it seem his friend pick him self up a underage girl friend instead of a lover for a night. He wonder how long this would last.

Cody smiled and nuzzled in to Fare as he was about to open the gifts.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-31-2010, 03:49 AM

Fare looked down at Cody and smiled as he opened the presents. The first one was from Rex, it was a pair blue striped socks. "thanks Rex. blue is my favorite color, and it will look great with my rock outfit." he said. The next one was from Jin. It was a new hoddie with there band logo on it. "Sweet." he said as he put it on." thanks" The last one was from Ren. "Ren is it safe to open it in front of Cody?" he asked.