Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-26-2011, 11:48 PM

(I guess I wasn't getting an answer, okay then :P)

Vald glanced over sensing the stone and then seeing Jade there, he slowly opened the car door and stepped out locking up the car. "Hello Jade, its great to see you again" he wasn't really sure about how she would react after not speaking to him for so long nor was he able to contact her.

"I'm sorry, why don't you come inside" He spoke allowing her to step inside if she wished and stepped aside so that she may do so if needed. "I won't do it again, I promise" he wasn't sure what to say to her. "I've been trying to find the children, but, its been quite hard lately to do anything" he took most of the blame so no one really trusted him with anything. He was tempted to call William up and do the death and life thing they always did every century before he grew quiet a century or so.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-27-2011, 12:00 AM

((That's because it was fine the way it was. XD))

Jade was far too concerned with the importance of her findings. She only knew about the person who wielded the stone because of a family legend, and it was a doozy. "Look, we don't have time for idle chitchat. Do you, or do you not, recognize this stone?" She shoved it into the vampire's face and placed his hand upon it. Jade tried to ignore how good it felt to be so close to Vald. There was a lingering cord of sensations pulsing within the place he'd bitten and every time she thought of him.. Jade imagined that she could tap into what he was feeling, though that was simply her imagination since she had no proof. Still, there truly were more important matters then her fancy.

Ivana followed him inside and closed the door, oblivious to her friend's presence upon the other side of the street. Hearing the sorrow in his voice, Ivana softened slightly towards Damien. "Either way, I'm still angry," stated the angel gently. Placing a soft had upon his arm, she squeezed a little. "We will find them though, no matter what." The angel walked away, not wanting to spend any more time near Damien then necessary. Instead she went to sit upon his leather couch somewhere in the living room.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 12:08 AM

(lol ah okay just curious)

Vald was surprised at how abrupt she was but didn't show it much or at least he tried not too. Looking at the stone until she put her hand on his to place his on the stone. His mind instantly went back to when they were battling together to beat the over grown snake and even the time that he had taken some of her blood though the marks would've healed by now. "It looks a bit familiar, but, this is more of William's expertise than of my own"

Damien realized how she was acting though didn't take too much of a note towards it "Did you come just to see how I was and explain how you felt, or, was there something more to this visit rather than the two across the street?" he had vampric senses and knew about Vald pulling up when he opened the door to Ivana about that time.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-27-2011, 12:16 AM

A frustrated sound left Jade as he said this. Of all the things to happen, this was something which she had not wanted. Someone else needed to tell the tale! It would be difficult for her, considering the family connection to the whole thing. Pursing her lips, Jade shook her head. The action caused her eyes to fall upon Vald's. "You know, I wish you could see me... On more ways then one." The young woman laughed caustically at that and leaped away from the vampire to run to the house. She halted and waited for Vald to join her. This needed to be said to all together, or she would never be able to get trough it.

Still sitting down, the angel crossed her arms and sighed. "I came because I missed you Damien. I had no idea Jade and Vald were coming." Truth slipped from her lips easily, along with a tinge of sadness. She didn't want it to end! It had been such a long search for someone like Damien. Still, that wasn't all in life and she could live without easily enough.. Or so IVana hoped.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 02:18 AM

Vald heard her statement and soon enough followed her, he had never wanted to come so close to falling for someone because of his loss of his sight many years before he was turned. He stood waiting at the door with Jade mumbling something so low she probably didn't catch it.

"Before we let them in, is that all?" he wanted to make sure, to give them both the privacy they need before the other two would come into the house talking about anything probably the fact he didn't contact any of them not even Vald himself nor William very much.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-28-2011, 12:59 AM

Jade glanced at Vald after catching some murmuring of something. The young woman wished she knew what her words had elicited within his thoughts, but pushed the feeling down. It was no use to think of it, so Jade decided not to. Instead she concentrated on the know upon the door, trying to see every detail. In the end Jade fell into a deep pensive state, full of imagery of which she could make no sense.

Ivana played with her hair as she was wont to do when nervous. Flicking her eyes to Damien, the angel let out a deep breath. "There's quite a bit to say, though I don't feel it's right that I'm the only one whose revealing anything." Ivana looked to the ground sheepishly. "Do you see what I mean? It makes me cranky." A tiny tugging at her lips showed that the angel was beginning to feel better, though she still found it hard to forgive Damien for his lack of communication.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-28-2011, 01:10 AM

"I understand its been awhile since we've talked but I've devoted my time to my other job and finding these kids. My job is a late night job as finding the kids is mostly during the day besides the times I sleep. I am not saying its my excuse, just my reason or one of them at least." Damien stated sighing, "I don't know what you really want me to say, yes I have missed you, and no I don't want what we have to end, but I do not know what else to say Ivana"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 AM

The angel stood an went to face Damien. It was better this way, to see every emotion running across his face. "We have centuries to live Damien. I worry about it ending too soon, every single day, every minute... After what happened to you with the snake, well just a simple message saying that you're alright doesn't seem like too much to ask. I'm looking for those kids too, and have a job and I have to deal with everyone picking at me, wondering how in the world I let you lose them! EAch day I go trough that, and you haven't even asked what things have been like for me!" Ivana had promised herself not to do this, to jump from subject to subject and finish by roaring out what truly bothered her. The angel turned away abruptly to sit down once more in order to take deep calming breaths.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-28-2011, 02:03 AM

Damien listened to all of this taking it in "I'm sorry, I should've kept contact, I should've told you I was fine, and I should've checked up with you more often" Damien spoke as Vald opened the door without waiting, he had his own spare key for emergencies "Not to interupt but, I do believe we have something more important to talk about" Vald stated as Damien hadn't finished talking saying "The past is the past though Ivana, I can't change it. There were things I should've done and could've done but I didn't" Damien looked over to Vald glad he walked in when he did "what?" damien asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-08-2011, 12:34 AM

"I don't believe those children are dead, well not fully at least" Vald stated as a bit of shock shown on Damien's face "You know as well as I do, people can be dead but still alive without being considered the undead Damien" Damien had nothing to say as Vald looked to the others. "It has been stated by others not human that ghosts as teenagers are going around killing and trying to kill others that they possibly can. The descriptions meet the ones from those students who had supposedly died or disappeared"

PapillonCameo: I hope this is okay. Figured we can get rid of this post.

Last edited by Kia_; 11-09-2011 at 09:11 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-01-2011, 12:30 AM

your turn PapillonCameo: if you post my reply will be better or would you wish for me to revive this since I have an idea.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-01-2011, 12:32 AM

Could you try and revive it?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-01-2011, 12:39 AM

yes, give me about an hour, i'm heading out for a little walk since its halloween but figured I could probably do it when I get back.