Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-28-2011, 09:23 AM

Character sheets:

Name:
Bio:
Image: (Or describe your looks)

Copy this and paste it in your post, fill out and save.
Then we each will do an intro post, you can figure out how to do it based on mine.

Name: Violet Blues
Race: Human
Bio: Goes to school Part-time-works at a late night club Part time in the Dumps.
She Works to pay her school and stays in a run down dorm, on the bottom level.
In order to get to school and to work she rides and old space Motor Bike.
Image:[IMG][/IMG]
Personality: Outgoing at times, Funny, sweet, kind and sarcastic.

Intro.

It was her First Night on the job, When she got there she was informed she was a dancer, not a bar tender like she applied for.
"What? wait...no I applied and was Hired for a BAR tender job, not a dancer!" She yelled. "Sorry Miss, bosses rules, either stay and dance, or get another job"
She sighed, and followed the man into the back with all the other dancers.
"Ladies, this is Miss Violet Blues" He spoke, the women just glared at her like she was a disease. "Erm...Hello" Violet said and all she got back were snickers. The Tall man looked at her and said " All the costumes and wigs and makeup are over there, need any help, ask the ladies" And with that he was gone. Violent just stood there, not knowing what to do, she already signed up for school....Oh well..
She found a Wig of long pink and blue hair she would wear to hide her identity and wore a very see through dress. Did her makeup while the other girls made fun of her. Bitches. All bitches,. She thought. She awaited her turn to be called to the front, where she would dance for money...

(this is how we can chat or make comments through out the rp)

Last edited by Violent_Beauty; 08-28-2011 at 09:30 AM..

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-07-2011, 04:20 AM

Name: Kyo Tanaka
Race: Human
Bio: Works odd jobs around the slums of the city. Never really had caring family, he never met his mother. Lives in his beat up space car. Has had some trouble in the past.
Image:
Personality: Easy going, funny, kinda of a pervert, can be short fused at times.

Intro

Today was Kyo's first day on the job. "Man today's gonna be awesome...maybe I can save enough to get a apartment..I'm sick of sleeping in the car...that fucking cup holder always is in the way. The day was going great until...he was assigned to clean some of the tanks in the back. "oh ok miss Katie I'll get right on that". Then he saw the tanks he was assigned to clean. "Oh my god are you fucking kidding me...out of all the tanks in the store and I get the...snakes...damn it". Kyo its TERRIFIED of snakes....but he really needs the money so...he reaches into the tank to get the snakes out...but he wusses out. "their so gross..*sigh*..fine I'll just do it really fast" He rips the tank top off and dives his hand into the cage...and pulls out a snake. Then he feels its snake skin on his hand and he flips out. Drops the snake, and his luck the snake slithers up his pant leg. So he runs out of the back and tears off his pants...in front of everyone in the store and his boss. Then he just noticed what he did...."oh shit" Then he hears his boss yell "KYYYYOOOOO YOUR FIRED!!!!!" "Damn it..another day another job lost...." *sigh* It was the 3rd job Kyo has lost this month. "Never again will i work with that damn pet shop...me and snakes don't mix....well all i made was 15 bucks...well I guess that enough to get some beer". He walks for awhile and sees a dance club. "hmm beer and boobs...sounds like a good time to me"

Last edited by Jtellegen; 09-07-2011 at 04:41 AM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 AM

Violet danced and danced, with her crazy wig and outfit. She made a bunch of money just in tips. She thought.."this is not so bad..." Her boss yelled for her to go take a lunch break, so she did, she went out back had a smoke, or 3, and went back inside for a drink and a burger, she wasent that hungry but she has been dancing all night, and it was only 10pm. She had until 1 am, when they started closing. She worked every single night this week....well money for school she thought. Once 1030pm hit, the creeps started to show, and of course it was her turn to go up again, only this time she was not alone, a few other girls were on stage with her, the ones that glared at her when she first walked in. "Good luck, bitch" One said with a fierce smile. Violet ignored the girl, she was here for money, not to make friends. A few creeps grabbed her and she was able to kick em off while dance, she decided to use the pole, that way guys would have a harder time grabbing her. She was called off to change her boss threw a fish net outfit and a purple wig, "where this, and go back out there" Violet blushed and shivered at the thought of being half naked in front of old men. She sighed and headed back to her poll where she got whistled and hollered at. She sighed...

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 02:36 AM

Kyo pushed the bar doors open and walked inside. He walked up to the bar, while checking out the girls on stage. "Hmm there's some pretty cute girls here...but first a beer..then the entertainment". Kyo sat on the bar stool and shouted"hey bar tender..3 beers please". "hey buddy..tonight drinks are half off" He looked at the bar tender..smiled and said "then make that 6 beers". "Comin up". He pays and grabs his beers, and sits right next to the stage. Pops open a beer and starts gulping. "Man this beer is kinda bitter" he makes a face "that's why it was so cheap *sigh * owell if it gets me tipsily, I'll drink it". Then the girls came back out on stage. "Woo shake it baby!!" "Man this night is going to turn out better then I thought".

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 03:03 AM

Violet danced the pole in her new outfit. She made her way up towards the men when a few were pulling out one hundred dollar bills some of the other girls tried pushing her down but violet was no pushovers and tripped the bitch. Men tucked bills in her...fish net panties. And she shivered. She noticed a blond Guy who was the only good looking one until he started shouting at us girl. She sighed....there all the same!! After a Fe she was called off again. Put the money she earned in her bag and went for another smoke. Five minutes later violet was called back on stage only this time her and the blond bitch had to dance together. Ew.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 03:21 AM

"man this is great...and im feeling a buzz already...awesome". Kyo downed another beer, "hmm only 1 left...hey bar dude...haha get me like 2 shots of rum". "here u go bud". Kyo was having a amazing time. Sitting there he looked while some of the dancers scrambled towards the hot shots with the hundreds. "man girls are lucky...show a little skin and get a zillion buck" *sign*. He noticed a cutie in fishnet, trip some girls to get the money. "damn..haha". Then the fishnet girl got off stage, and slip outside with a cig. "hmm cigarets huh...thats a bad habit..." About 5 minutes later...the lights dimmed, and some spot light were turned on. "oh yea..the good time is about to begin".

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 03:27 AM

When the lights dimmed, a red and blue light shined on the girls, they slow danced in a sexy erotic way, twisting and turning in each-others arms, Violet felt sick to her stomach. The blond kept saying some weird shit. Like "Oh yeah bitch work it" And it was well, weird and creepy. The danced for a few minutes until two poles came down and they each got on one, spinning around to reach each other, then they both made there way closer to the men, where they shook there asses and boobs and did all sorta of weird things. Violet thought "I only know what to do from TV....I am not made to bend this way!" SHe thought has she moved and stretched about the stage, then some slow music came on and She followed Blondie's lead and danced slow and sexy, thank god her shift was almost over!

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 03:38 AM

"OH yea...damn" Kyo just stared at the girls with mouth open, "man thats the girl in fishnets, shes even cutier when shes closer". The girls came close to the men. oh heres my chance he thought. "Hey cutie, over here". Oh no not the blonde...damn it. The blond came over and sharted to shake her ass and boobs in his face..he backed his chair up away for her...and when he didn't give her and money...she moved away...and didn't look very happy. " *sigh* "Oh there dancing all slow now...sweet". Then he heard on the loud speaker..."All the girls you see tonight are available for lap dances, and other private services, if you know what i mean".

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 03:42 AM

Violet wondered if the blonde guy was talking to her, and just as she was walking over to him, she heard the announcer. WHAT!? she thought. Oh dear god you have got to be kidding me. She walked over to the Blond guy anyways, money is money, she told herself as she approached Him, dancing and shaking her sacred body parts in his face. I cant believe Im doing this, Violet thought to herself. Then the announcer came back on telling everyone that the girls will be in the back waiting for someone to pick them. "Better hurry! The best ones are never up fro grabs long!" Violet and and the other girl walked in the back and waited in the line. Violet sighed....

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 03:50 AM

Oh the cutie is coming to me..yess! The girl approached him and started dancing for him. Heaven..this has to be heaven...kyo thought. Oh yea..I gotta give her some money. He opens his wallet, pulls some money out and tucks it in her garter belt. "Your such a Cutie" after kyo said that. He noticed the girl blush. "aww am I making you..." then the announcer said the girls will be in the back...and the girl walked away. I think im gonna see her later tonight.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 03:56 AM

Violet waited in the back and watched how fast the other girls were being picked, it kinda hurt here feelings, but at the same time she was glad she was not being picked by some creep. A old man creep. She shivered. It was down to her and the Blondie. Who was still a bitch. "Hey, bitch" She said to violet" Your not gonna ever get picked" Violet glared at her and said. "Fine by me, I dont need to have a STD like SOME people" She said and looked away. Noone else came back to see the last two girls, violet was so happy she could cry. "Looks Like your not getting picked either bitch" Violet said. The blond turned to her "Thats cause they saw me dancing with trash all night" Violet did not know how to respond to that, cause that one actually hurt. "Well, At least Im not actually a nasty skank" She said and moved to the farthest chair from her. Soon she could go home and forget this ever happened.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 04:03 AM

Kyo had to wait as men crowded into the back...*sigh* "i bet cutie is gone". He sat back down and finshed his beers...and watched as men took there women either back to their table or a room. hmm none of them had cutie. Mabey I still have a chance. He jumped up and ran into the back of the room. He only saw the blonde...ewww he shivered....thats when he noticed cutie in the far left chair. He walked over to her and said "Hey cutie wanna hang out" he smiled and winked at her as he said it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 04:07 AM

When she was asked by the blond guy to "Hang out" She jumped up and stuck her tongue out at the bitch blond. "If you men hang out as in get the hell out of this dump? I am in!" She got up and went with the boy, she was on duty till one in the morning. So she had 2 hours left! And if this guy wasn't a total creepy loser, she was fine with spending it with him. When they were alone she asked him "So what is it that ya want?" She said smiling, trying to do her job as best as she could, even though she was nervous as hell. He was a very good looking guy, surprised hes single...unless hes not. Bastard! Violet stopped thinking and looked back at the Guy.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 04:14 AM

He was happy she didn't say no...well I guess she couldn't really say no..because its here job. *sigh* He watched as she jumped up and stuck her tongue out. Haahaha shes so childish...its pretty cute. We walked away and then when we were alone..she asked him "what is it that ya want"...He almost started laughing...she looked so nervous. hmm she must be a new dancer...hmm i think im gonna teaser her a little hehe. Kyo leaned up against her and whispered in her ear..."what do you think I want"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 04:23 AM

Violet blushed really hard. She didn't know what he wanted!! Oh jeeze does she have to guess? "Um...a lap dance? She said with a smile. Man too bad he's a creep he's so cute...the Guy seemed to be smiling and it mad her blush even more. Well at least he wasn't some old nasty creepy grandpa right? "Or do you want something more....private " sh said with a teasingly smile.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 04:27 AM

Oh hahaha i made her face soo red hahaha...hmm she gave me two options...hmm "how about both cutie". He winked at her and took a seat. He smiled as she approached him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 AM

Violet walked up to the Guy and started giving him a lap dance rubbing up agenst him twirling and smiling and giggling. After abut 30 minutes she stopped and smiled. "What else did you have in mind? " she said as she played with his shirt coller and sat in his lap.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 04:38 AM

Oh damn..she good at lap dances....i wonder if this is her first one...hmm naw shes to good at it. While she was twirling around on his lap he slipped her some cash, and grabbed her butt. That made her jump alittle. haha she adorable and shy. After awhile she stopped amd asked him what else he had in mind. "Hmm how about we get a room cutie..." When he said that her rubbed her cheek...it made her blush again.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 04:47 AM

She blushed like mad. But ignored it. "Right this way...Mr? " yes find out his name even though you will probably never see him again. Violet grabbed his hand and lead him back to a room and locked the door. There was a bed a pole in the middle. Of the room and a bathroom. There was even a TV and mini fridge. She smiled and stood there not really sure what to do so she sat on the end of the bed and gestured with her index finger to come sit by her on the bed. Her heart was racing.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 04:50 AM

"Oh it's Mr. Tanaka..but you can call me Kyo" she lead him to a room and sat down, she gestured him over so he went and sat next to her. "so whats your name cutie?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 04:56 AM

She blushed " why do you wanna know my name? " she wondered if she should say anything ....well she may never see him again so what the hell. "Violet " she said with a smile. "So what ya wanna do? "

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 05:02 AM

"Oh violet...such a pretty name for a pretty girl"....Kyo was trying to be smooth, but he slurred his word alittle, that alcohol was really kicking in. He shook his head, and tried to focus. "hmm how about you surprise me....violet" "is there anything...you want me to do"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 05:09 AM

Great. He sounds like hes gonna pass out. Violet smiled. "you dont need to do anything Kyo, you let me handle things...." She said not knowing what to really do next. "Is there anything special you want tonight?" She said with a smile. She noticed the time 1245am. YES! She thought, 15 Minutes and she is OUT. Although she was enjoying her time with Kyo...." I have 15 Minutes left....but Im here every night for the next week if you wanna have a second date" She said with a smile, totally teasing him now, sorta.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 05:15 AM

He gave her a sleepish smile. "well I have nothing I want in particular" "But how about I give you a little kiss, but only if you want to" *wink* He closed his eyes a leaded towards. He waited to see what she would do next?

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 05:20 AM

A kiss? Hm, couldn't hurt right? She leaned him, kissed him, and pulled away. "Well, Do you need a ride home? Your too drunk to drive" She said. Looking at him all half asleep and drunk. She had a scooter to drive but it could fit two people on it if needed. She would hate to see him get hurt or die.