Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 AM

She blushed and kissed him and smiled. "Ok so were cool? " she said with a smile. She stood up and felt ready for anything. They still had some time before they headed back "wanna grab some food and head in?" She said as they walked then she stopped and looked at kyo " I know were....like not together or anything but...how do you feel about me other other Guy's? Its never sexual or anything just private dances ...and I trusted you which is why we ya know...." she blushed and realized she was rambling on and that he probably didn't really care about anything but getting laid...

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 08:56 AM

"hee hee your so adorable violet. Sure something to eat sounds amazing"..."hmm other guys..i would be lining if i said I'm not jealous *wink* "Mabey you could make it up to me some how haha"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 09:02 AM

She blushed. "Well I'm sure I can take you home again ..." she smiled and winked they headed to the bar and Violet ordered some food and a beer for each of them. "Honestly I'm afraid that guys gonna come back " she said with a laugh. Just then the Guy and blonde came out the blonde looked roughed up. The man passed and gave Violet an unsettling look before he left. Violet said nothing and drank her beer while they waited for there food.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 09:06 AM

"hmm while we wait for our food tell me a little bit about herself, I mean we kinda did stuff, with out even know each other very well...other then our names". "hahaha do u do that with all the guys...hahaha just kidding haha" He noticed that jerk come out with the blonde. Hmm He wrapped his arm around violet kinda protective while the man passed them. Kyo just starred daggers at him..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM

Violet blushed. "Theres not much to tell" The blushed harder at the comment he made about other guys. "No, I havent even been with a guy for many years" She said kinda bummed at the thought she hasnt had anyone for so long, she didnt really care, she liked being alone, and guys are jerks anyways. "I have a place, a scooter, and I work here not much to tell really....unless you wanna know my whole life story " She said with a playful smile. The food arrived and Violet dug in. "What about you? Would you keep coming here or to these kinda places if I was not working here? And Im surpised you dont have a you know, girl" She said inbetween bites and sips.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 05:52 AM

"Hmm would I come to these places....well in all honesty...yea hahaha" "I mean beer and babes, whats not to like". Kyo muffled out between bites. "I've had girlfriends in the past..but you know things happens". "oh and my life not exciting hahaha, what you see pretty much sums it up hahaha" Kyo just inhaled his food. And was ordering 2 shots of vodka. "wanna couple shots violet...or can you not handle alcohol" He said with a grin

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 AM

The thought that he would come to a places with booze and boobs as he put it, stung her abit, better not get to close, she thought. "Vodka is my drink, I can handle it" She also ordered two shots. And gave kyo a grin back. She decided he was no different, just a fuck buddy, Violet pushed away all feelings towards him, after all, he just likes tits. Oh well, he is a good lay. She smiled at the thought, then blushed when he was staring at her. When the shots arrived she down them in a second, and ordered two more. "Can ya keep up with me?" She said teasingly.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 06:20 AM

" Can I keep up? huh That sounds like a challenge" Kyo took his two shots, the singled the bar tender. "hey buddy Im gonna get 4 more shots over here" He shot a smirk at her. "so Violet what are you going for school for...and why did you decide to be a dancer?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 06:23 AM

Violet grinned back "Hey gimme six shots" The bar tender rolled his eyes and walked off to get them "Well, I am not sure yet, I am thinking law enforcement, or more of a detective, murder cases, stuff like that" She said, kyos shots came and hers followed after, the each down them in seconds, violet was already buzzed on the verge of drunk. "Well, I applied to be a cashier, but they made me a dancer, so its like whatever ya know? I make pretty good money, and I am single, so wooo" SHe said, feeling drunk, she ordered a few more shots, and smiled at Kyo"well, I am not even drunk yet man" She said but she sorta slurred a bit.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 06:31 AM

"Ah i see your gonna be a cop..haha" then in more of a whisper "feh ironic" His shots came and he downed them, he watched her as she ordered more shots, I don't think shes gonna be able to walk in a few minutes, he thought has she slurred her words. He smiled. This is gonna be a crazy night...I wonder how well shes gonna be able to dance when her shift starts..hahaha...its gonna be quite a sight.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 06:35 AM

She downed her shots, and looked at the time. "Ohhh, I gotsta go dance now!" She got up and stumbled her way to the back, then onto the stage, where she stumbled, staggered, and was way less shy when it came to being sexy, she was all over men, making bills, then she got off stage walked to kyo gave him a lap dance, blew a kiss to another, and made her way back on stage, she toop her top off and threw it into the crowd and got on the poll, swinging her hips and legs around, She felt sexy, and felt good people wanted her, but could never have her.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 06:52 AM

Kyo snickered at her as she stumbled away.. "I guess this means a forfeit" Kyo whispered and downed the rest of his shots. He noticed she had alot more confidence while drunk. "thats when she got off stage and gave him a lap dance, and walked away. "hmm that was a nice treat...hmm its like shes teasing the crowd. Then he went to the bar to start his work. He didn't mind, he poured drinks and watched the show.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 06:55 AM

Violet danced most her shift, getting more sober as she burned off what she drank, she took a break and walked over to kyo"Hey Im taking a break" She said and ordered some water, she was hot and sweaty as hell. She needed water and needed it fast. She then went outside for a smoke. She checked her phone, nothing. Oh well. She headed back inside, and it was that time of night where men got to pick a girl. He hopped to god kyo picked her, although, he did say he would be here even if she was not, meaning, he don't care who he fucks.

Last edited by Violent_Beauty; 09-10-2011 at 08:40 PM..

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 08:19 PM

While viloet danced, kyo just poured drinks. She looks likes shes getting tierd kyo thought. Kyo was still pretty buzzed because he was just standing there not really doing much. Oh he noticed her get off the stage and go outside. "another cig *sigh* its a bad habit, owell her body" Kyo just went back to cleaning glasses. He heard the announcer talking about the girls will be in the back. He glanced at his watch. Well it looks like Im gonna have to take off soon. Well I should at least tell her Im taking off.

Last edited by Jtellegen; 09-10-2011 at 08:47 PM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 08:35 PM

When she came back inside she waved to kyo and headed to the back, where the girls where. The blond gave her an evil look. Guys came and picked girls, and headed off, it was just Her and a few others left as she noticed kyo come. HIs shift was over, she wondered if he was leaving fro the night or wanted to spend it with her, she really didn't care at this point, he could leave and she wouldn't care...After all there just friends. Besides he looks dead tired.

Last edited by Violent_Beauty; 09-10-2011 at 08:50 PM..

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 08:56 PM

Kyo walked in the room. He noticed all the girls turned their attention towards him, they winked, waved, and blew kisses at him. man these girls are really desperate for money *sigh*. But he wasn't their for any of them, he needed to talk to violet. He walked up to her "hey there cutie *wink* I would love to hang out with ya again, but I have a previous engagement to take care of, So I'm gonna take off and I'll see ya tomorrow...k?"...he turned to walk away and then looked over his shoulder, "take care of your self tonight vi" and with that kyo walked out of the club. Man i really hate leaving her alone, but if I don't do my job for those people, I'm in trouble.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 09:08 PM

Violet was disappointed. Yet happy cause he didn't choose any other girl. The blonde girl walked up to her. "Now that your free, someone would like to talk to you, oh and your boyfriend is not here to help you out of this one" The blonde girl spat in Violets face. Violets only come back was "Hes NOT my boyfriend!" The blonde looked back "All the better" She said and walked off, Violet didn't like the way things were going...

A few minutes later that creep showed up. Vilets eyes were wide. "Ahh, no Mr Whore to come save you? Its your job to please men, you bitch" He said grabbing her by her hair, she fought back but was no use. He brought he into a room, threw her on the bed. "Thats where you belong" He said, un zipping his pants Violets eyes turned wide. "No, wait, were not alowe- And before she could finish speaking, he knocked her so hard she saw stars.

By the time the man was done with violet, she limped, he face was a mess, and every part of her body ached. It was 3 am when he was done, and he did not even pay her, all the money went to her boss. Violet left in a daze, she needed to go to a doctor to see if she was having a concussion, she would go to the ER after she slept, when she got home she soaked in the shower for hours, around 6 am her head felt fine, well better and she decided that sleep was needed more.

Her face was all sorts of purple, her lip was cut and swollen, she had a black eye and she had many bruises all over her body.
She locked up before going to sleep, and turned her phone on silent so she would not be disturbed. Violet cried herself to sleep.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 09:16 PM

Kyo met up with the men, so he could perform his job, after his job he decided to go home. hmm that job was easier then I thought it would be. His task was to deliver some "goods" to some men. Doing jobs occasionally for gangs and mobs, isn't too bad he thought. He pulled out them money he earned, "awesome now i can eat for awhile" he shoved the money back into his pocket. It was late when he got home, he glanced at his watch, "damn 5am". He crawled into his car and collapsed onto the back seat. He could feel his head starting to hurt already... "damn it" he muffled into his pillow as he drifted off to sleep.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 09:39 PM

When her alarm went off she jumped awake, and then moaned in pain, she still ached everywhere, and the bruises are even darker. She took a shower and got dressed. She called up her boss."Heyyy voilet! Just the girl I need, look, a few guys heard about you, and there willing to pay top dollar! Now, you have a few tonight so-" Violets eyes teared up, she interrupted her boss. "Woah um, I cant come in for a few nights or so...I am, sick and-" Her boss then yelled. "No, you will come in." Violets skin grew bumps...his tone was..cold..

Violet then spoke,and cried "No you dont understand! He he..he beat me, im all beat up...i look ugly...i cant come in, I hurt" She said crying over the phone, then he boss spoke once more. "I dont cared if your almost dead, you will come tonight, where whatever you want, all night your the mens bitch, and you wont be wearing what you put on cause your gonna be naked and fucked" The man she no longer knew laughed and hung up the phone.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 09:43 PM

Kyo woke up to the sun shining on him. "ugh my head...damn booze" he rubbed his face and looked at his watch. *sigh* 2pm. Owell I guess its time to get up. He sat up and noticed his phone had a message from violet, "oh damn this message is a little old" "hmm i think I'll call her, see if she wants to hang out before work" Kyo calls Violet

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 PM

Violet gets a call, from kyo. "Oh...um..." Crap. She Picked up, sounding cheerful "Hello?" He asked about hanging out before work. "Um actually I am uh busy, school stuff, soo ill just see you tonight at work, ok? Bye!" She said sounding excited about work. She is gonna get to work early, that way kyo wont know that she is spending all night off stage, and in a bed. She dressed in all longs sleeves and put on some harsh makeup, almost a goth look, she kinda liked it.

Once she was done, she gto to work almost two hours early, when she got there her boss dragged her into his office. "Early eh? you must be excited, after all, you are nothing but a slut." He said, pulling up some papers. "Oh,and before you go telling someone the big bad wolf scared you, see this? the contract you signed was a agreement, I own you. You are mine and with that said, you do whatever I want, or I can kill her, or put you in prison for breaking a contract"

Violet read the agreement, and he was right, she never read it, well much of it she just needed the damn job. If she does not do what she is told....she gave the papers back and went to work, what she didn't know was that there were 3 guys, at once. She tried zoning out, and walked into the room with the 3 men, letting them have there way with her, she refused to cry out in pain. What mess has she gotten into?

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2011, 10:03 PM

kyo hung up the phone felling kinda rejected. "eh I'll see her later tonight". Kyo went out to lunch, and a movie. After the movie he noticed it was getting late "hmm 7pm I guess its time for work"..."I kinda need to talk to the boss anyways". Kyo arrived at the club and headed for the bosses office *Knock Knock Knock* The boss flung the door open. "hey there sir" kyo started. I was wondering since Im technically working for you, now does that mean I get paid? The boss looked at him and pulled out some money and handed it to him. "I rather not pay you, but im not looking to get into any legal problems". And with that kyo pocketed his money and went to the bar. He glanced around. hmm wheres violet he wondered. Maybe I'll giver her another ring. He dialed and called violet again.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 10:54 PM

She was in pain, all 3 guys took turns...over and and over...she was numb, felt nothing anymore. They werent hurting her, and they sex wasnt bad, its just she felt used...and she felt like a whore. When the 3 finished Violet looked confused. "Henry, my boss, said that Id be in here all day? so where ya going boys?" She said trying to be flirty, one spoke. "Ha, you cute, and you will be, theres more men, and groups to come see you tonight, top doller baby!" The said, laughing and leaving the room.

Her phone rang, it was kyo, she sighed, she pressed ignore and got in the shower and got ready for the second group, she got dry, dressed, makeup, and she went to the bed and waited, it was one man this time. "Hi Violet said smiling. "Hey, " The man said. She asked what he wanted and he want oral. So she went to work.

After that the man kissed her good bye and left, She washed up again and waited for more. This time a group, larger then the last, and they looked drunk already. She had a very bad feeling about this...."Bitch, on the bed, now" And with that, she blocked everything out again.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-11-2011, 12:39 AM

The phone went straight to voice mail. "hmm that's odd, I wonder were she is". Kyo glanced around the room. Still no sight of her. "HEY bar tender" a group of men yelled at him. He snapped his head in their direction. "We want 6 shots of Jack over here" one of the men slurred. "coming up sir" kyo poured the drinks and went back to cleaning the cups. He over heard the drunk group of men talking about their night their gonna have with the Top dollar girl tonight. They talked about disgusting acts that made kyo shiver at the thought. Man Im surprised some women go through that shit, just for money...sad, kyo thought to himself and shook his head. He noticed the men get up and stumble towards a red door. Hmm i guess that's were the Top dollar girl is.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 AM

It was another two hours with that group, they were meaner and rougher than anyone. Henry came in soon after the drunk group left, Violet still laid on her stomach, half naked, all beat up, her face was the only thing they didn't touch, she had new bruises around her neck. "Oh...tired all ready? You still Have quite a night ahead of you, now get that ass up and clean up." And with that he was gone again, she got up, re did her makeup while soaking in a hot bath. While cleaning she noticed blood on her hand, she looked for a visible wound, none. It took her about half an hour to clean up and get back to the bed.

A few minutes later another man, she felt a sigh of relief until he brought out a bag. And then a second man. She shivered. She knew that this was not the only night she would be stuck like this. One man had rope and tape and didn't speak, neither did the other guy, they came towards her, pushed her down, and she closed her eyes.