Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:01 PM

Josh was on the bed while the girl did her magic, he was just drinking his bottle of jack, his eyes were barley kept open he was so out of it, the girl felt good of course but he didnt really pay much attention, no instead his mind wandered to Noami. Why? She was rude, she was always drunk or High...and she fucked the club owner for favors! But still His mind went to her. As the girl was on top of him she become loud, he found himself saying "Shhh" To her. He then removed all thought Of Noami and rolled over on the girl.

When the morning light came Josh had a slight headache, he looked up his hair a mess and clothes off, the girl next to him was asleep, he got dressed and left the room fast. He knew what he had done with the girl and he didn't care. He went downstairs to grab his things, he picked up the Guitar and found the note. "Noami" He whispered. Should he go see her now? No...Josh looked awful, but why should he care? Its not like Noami would.

Josh left the cab and gave the man Her address, what was he thinking? Could he not just have called? He sighed and ran then nights events again through his head, he kept seeing Noami in his head, with that man, and it made him just sick, he was much older then her, and even way older than Josh, and he was sure Noami was Joshes age, maybe younger.
When the cab pulled up to a penthouse josh said "Wow" He through money at the man.

He then kick his own ass for not driving his own van, but he knew maybe he should not drive yet, he still felt a bit drunk from the night before, he walked up to her house and knocked, not sure if she was awake or not, or even home, but he had a few things to talk about with her, very professional of course.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:24 PM

(( on a fone so my posts may be shorter))

Naomi slept all night, waking up with a start and getting a notebook and pen, quickly jotting down some lyrics. About the time she heard the knock she was working on the sheet music. But she just set it aside and went to the door, seeing Josh she smiled. "You look like hell.. long night?" She asked, leaving the door open for him.

Around the room there was every instrument known to man, an endless supply of equipment and supplies. She had posters of her favorite bands and a few from some of her own photo shoots. It was like walking into the house of a rich and famous person, minus the being uber famous parts. She was just well-known.

"Um... are you hungry?" She asked.

She herself was a hot mess, but in no way did she seem to look like she had sex at all the night before. Her and the club owner were just talking professionally, resulting in their usual smash and bash fights.

Looking down at her arm and seeing the scabs from the cuts from last night she went to clean them, and at least brush out her hair before walking back to her guitar, picking it up and testing out what she had so far.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:38 PM

(thats ok haha)

Josh came in and looked around, amazing place. "Wow" Is all he said. He sat his bag and his Case down. "Um...No I am fine, Just came to talk is all" He said getting straight to the point. Her place was pretty cool though. He sat in an empty chair and waited for her return.

He blushed. "Um yeah I guess I had a long night....you>" He said trying to make small talk. But he felt awkward, out of place even. "SO um, what did everyone think?" He asked rubbing the back of his hair. He was thirsty actually. "Um do you have some water" He asked blushing a bit embarrassed for talking so much when she seemed very busy.

He already had another song in his head for him to wrote down, so before he forgot he grabbed his own back with some papers and pens, even some of his art work, and he jotted most of the lyrics down.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 PM

"It was very... bad." She said, answering her question about the night before. "The boss was a bit mad at me about something..." she said, sighing.

Getting some water and two sandwiches she gave him one and her one and then set the rest on a table. "I have to feed people... its what I do when I eat. I don't like eating when a guest isn't." She told him and bit into her sadwich, nodding.

"You were good. People liked you, I did. That says something." She said softly, writing a few more notes on her sheet music

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 09-18-2011 at 08:10 PM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Joshes hart sank. He knew it was a one night thing but he hoped he would be good enough to change his life, he was wrong.
"Bad...how? Mad...? Im sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble....I..." He said and stood up feeling out of place now. It was clear he would never be who he wanted to, but it was a great night anyways.

"Thanks" He said eating into the food and drinking the water as if he has never had it before. "People liked me, but is tha enough? Do you think I have a chance?" He knew he sounded like a kid with big dreams, but music was his life! If he had a chance to make is music come to life, he would take it in a heart beat.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:23 PM

she laughed, a rare thing. she clearly didn't do it often but it was still pleasant. "Not for anything you did. I asked him about you he said that was fine. It was something about how he schedualed photoshoots and preformances along with interviews without my permission...." she explained, hoping he'd calm down.

she smiled and nodded. "It is. You have a chance. It was an amazing preformance. It really...." spoke to me... "Got to the audience." she said, smiling. "If you want to preform again, I can get you more schedualed." she said, finishing on page of sheet music and playing it , hoping it was good enough for the lyrics, but she never knew until she was done with everything.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM

Josh smiled in relief. "Oh good, and yes that would be awesome, Id love to ! I have a few more songs..Though I need to Practice a bit, But I can be ready for the next opening" He said thrilled, he finished his food and thanked her. "Im so glad you liked it though, really." He said. He stood up and grabbed his things, he grabbed the paper he was writing on and ripped a aprt off.

He scribbled his number on it. "Here" He handed it to her. "In case you need to get a hold of me for some reason" He said headin gout the door"Thanks for everything, I better go now, I need a shower" He grinned and went outside,
He waved a cab down and headed back to the club where is van was. He handed money to the man and headed to his car.

He got in and drove to his place, when he got there he let himself inside, tossing his bag and setting his case down, he threw off his clothes and took a hot shower. When he was out he put on clean clothes, jeans ans a shirt, finished writing out some songs and he began to practice.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 08:57 PM

She smiled, nodding a 'your welcome', watching him get his stuff and rush off. The was a good guy. And clearly happy he got to have a shot at his dreams. But soon he'd realise how hard it truly was to be famous. He'd have fans, haters, and people saying he was an ugly poseur. She just hioped he could deal.

Of course, she thought none of those things about him. In fact, she liked the kid. He was nice, gentle, cared for people.... she wondered if he'd be the first person she considered a friend or If he would go from her life as soon as he came. The thought of that was depressing, but she would just have to wait and see. He may just surprise her.

Smiling she got back to work, writing, playing, singing, recording until around ten at night when she got ready to head off to the club. She was in booty shorts and a lingerie tops this time though with slip-on high heels and see through plastic heels. She looked like a stripper but she could hardly care. She just felt like being... revealing, that night.

Calling a cab she left with her pills and headed for the club.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:08 PM

He continued to practice until it was time to head off. He felt pretty good about his new stuff and hoped it was well liked.
He smoked a bowel and headed off, tonight he wore dark eye liner and made his hair so it covered most of his left side. It was always like that but he put gel and hair spray in to give it some poof.

He packed his things into his van and headed for the club. When he parked he grabbed his things and walked inside, and went straight to the bar and ordered a shot. He thought about Noami and wondered if she would come see him tonight. "Gah.." He said out loud, why does he keep thinking of her? She was...messed up, broken, I guess.

He had a few more shots and nodded to the music that was currently playing.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:09 PM

He continued to practice until it was time to head off. He felt pretty good about his new stuff and hoped it was well liked.
He smoked a bowel and headed off, tonight he wore dark eye liner and made his hair so it covered most of his left side. It was always like that but he put gel and hair spray in to give it some poof.

He packed his things into his van and headed for the club. When he parked he grabbed his things and walked inside, and went straight to the bar and ordered a shot. He thought about Noami and wondered if she would come see him tonight. "Gah.." He said out loud, why does he keep thinking of her? She was...messed up, broken, I guess.

He had a few more shots and nodded to the music that was currently playing.

(IDK why it posted twice @>@)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM

(( idk either. Lol))

Naomi walked into the club, seeing Josh she snuck up to him and hugged him. She was well aware she was being a bit too friendly but she didn't care. He was cool. "Surprise..." she said, covering his eyes. "Guess who?" She asked him, giggling slightly as she hummed a soft tune to him, giving him a clue.

She looked tolwards the door where the club owner was watching her. As always, his eyes grazed over her. She felt it even if he had his eyes covered with sun glasses. Sometimes it made her feel sick but she did what she had to to survive.... he understood that and took advantage of it when he could.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:24 PM

Josh smiled and touched her hands as if grabbing them to hold them there. "Oh hm, this is a hard one" He said playfully, he was in a better mood today, and Noami seemed to open up just a bit more. He let her hands go and he turned to look at her, he grinned. "So, I have some new stuff, and I hope you like it" He said excited.

When he saw the club owner checking out Noami he stepped back a bit from her, as to show he was not trying to come on to her, he knew early on when he saw them together, he would not, well try not to get too involved. "Oh wow, you look..um...reveling" He said with a slight blush, he could no help but stare, she was a total babe, a taken one at that.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 PM

She laughed at his jest and smiled when he turned to face her, taking her hands back from him and putting a hand on her hip, not bothering to conceal the cuts from the night before. "If its anything like last night, I know I will." She said supportively, than following his gaze back to the club owner, noticing Josh backed away from her a bit.

This angered her slightly. "He's not a boyfriend, just a client." She said calmly before posing for him. "So you like my stripper get-up?" She asked, smiling and twirling around. "Knew you wouuuulllddd!" She said, looking up at the stage. "Drink with me for a bit?" She asked him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:46 PM

Josh blushed when she told him that. "A client?" Josh didn't really wanna know, it was her life, her body after all, he saw the cuts, but shrugged them off. He smiled again. "Yeah I like it" He laughed. "Sure Ill drink with ya, what will you have?" He said heading to the bar to order, he ordered himself a few Shots off Jack and some coke.

He still wondered what "Client" Meant, he didn't wanna ask or know, he got the idea though. He sat down with her at the table while his drinks came. "Well, I think there just as good, if not better, I plan on setting a...well you will have to wait and see" He said and grinned.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 09:53 PM

She smiled. "I work jobs for him and stuff. Sometimes we do get intimate but never that often. He's married." she explained, smiling and giggling. "I'm glad you doooo!" she said, letting him take her over to the bar and she ordered a few shots of Bacardi and a chocolate martini.

She listened to him silently, and then grinned. "I can't wait. You write some of the greatest songs... I want to make you a deal though..." she said, smirking. "But, you'll have to wait until after your preform." she told him, watching a band on stage preform. They were good, but the vocalist was drunk and couldn't handle it. Meaning his voice cracked and his words were slurred.

sighing, she looked at Josh. "Wanna put me out of my misery?" she asked, a small pout coming onto her lips.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM

He drank his shots and ordered one or two more. "Well, I see" Is all he said about her and the owner. He just smiled. "A deal huh? Ok, I can wait" He said smiling at her, the band that was playing now was awful. And she felt her pain, he laughed. "Why dont we put him out of his?"" He said still laughing.

"So, when am I up?" He asked taking another shot and drinking half Of his coke, he didn't wanna get too buzzed but it helped him get in the zone, got him pumped and ready for anything, of course he didn't wanna end up like the guy in stage now either, so when his next round came he waited. He was already somewhat Buzzed and figured he had all night to get wasted.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:06 PM

She nodded. "just ignore him." she advised. "you're a friend, and I'm going to be playful around you. He can deal with it or get the hell out." she said, making it clear that if the owner started trouble with Jose, the owner himself was gonna be in some very deep shit.

Smiling, when the song ended she gestured to the stage. "Josh, you're up." she told him, taking his hand and smiling. "I want this crowd screaming your name when you get off that stage." she told him, giving him a supportive smile before letting go of his hand.

the DJ announced Josh, and the crowd applauded, and so did Naomi. "Get-em Josh!" she yelled over the crowd, smiling. She couldn;t wait to hear what he had that night.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:24 PM

Josh got up and and smiled. "Thanks guys, Im going to start the night of slow, but dont worry I have something, special" He said almost looking at noami. He strung his Guitar and sag softly, it helped knowing he had someone who Supported him.
He knew this song would set a slow mood, which he planned, he would save the hard core stuff for the end. If she wanted them Screaming his name, he felt as if they would be by the time he was done. He had some newer stuff, but the story was there, and so was the girl, yet she was hidden as if Josh was trying to find his way to her.

The Mortician's Daughter- Black Veil Brides w/lyrics on screen - YouTube

When the first song over he spoke again. "Hope your all ready" He said and began his Second song, which was again soft, he wanted to keep his audience, and Noami in suspense as to what he had up his sleeve. He Himself Could not wait for his last few songs. This song was more about his child hood and dealing with his own mind, drugs, his mother Being sick. It set a sorrow mood, but it was more upbeat then the last, which was good. For this one he had an acoustic Guitar as he sang, he got really into it, almost as if he was speaking to the crowed, less like he was singing, at least thats how it felt to josh.

Matchbox 20 - Unwell ( with lyrics ) - YouTube

Before his next song he switched Guitars again and drank some water, for this one he was gonna be screaming abit. He looked into the crowed and began to rock, this song was the heaviest compared to his first too, but in a way it was the same, hidden in the lyrics he told a story, and those who listened carefully could see that. He danced and head banged to his own music. He soon ended that song, he would have played more, but he knew his time was up, but He saved his last song in case they wanted more like the night before.

Black Veil Brides-Knives and Pens - YouTube

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:32 PM

Naomi listened to the songs, the first one was good. She liked it, and swayed to it softly, but the second she loved. She danced, even sang along to it, and by the time the last song ended, she was breathless and looking up at Josh with a smile. she made a heart shape with her hands and smiled, going back to their table to grab a few shots and talk with him.

She couldn't help it, though, she was excited to let him hear her new song. She could barely hold it in at that moment.

going on stage, the DJ started a song to dance to while Naomi talked to him. "I have to preform new material tonight to. After that, I want to know if you'll do a duet with me." she said, smiling up at him. she was either being crazy, or she really thought they could pull off and awesome song together. Maybe it was a bit of both, but she just felt like doing a duet with him might just officially start up his career.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 PM

He left the stage thanking and bowing everyone. He came back to the table where he hit a few shots. "Really? You want me..me? me! You want me to sing with you???" He said, he stood up and hugged her, this could be a sign of him having a bit much to drink, or he really meant it, maybe both, he pulled off and ordered another round.

"I would love to, Id be honored! Of course, I would need to see it so I can get ready" He said taking another shot, this was awesome, things were finally falling into place, and he wondered about her music, and the duet, what it would be like. "I cant wait to hear your song, I love your music" He said still smiling drinking some more coke.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:46 PM

She laughed, hugging him back. "yes you! How many Joshes are there in this club right now?" she asked him jokingly before handing him the duet, sheet music and all. "I have to wait a few minutes... Want me to walk you through it?" she asked.

She couldn't help how excited she was to preform with him,. and she knew she was breaking a lot of her safe guards getting close to him, but he was nice to her. Despite the fact that she was a bitch to him before. And he seemed to actually care. That or she was just being a stupid naive girl again. Either way spells disaster.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 10:51 PM

Josh grabbed the paper and smiled. "Yes please, I don't wanna ruin your song" He said with a laugh. "I also have a song I wish to share, But I don know if tonight is the right night" He said with a smile, it was true he had a song, well one last song for the night. "Its sort of a ...grand slam, a great ending to something great, yet, its never the ending" He said in a sing song voice.

She was so...Different than before, why was she so nice to him now? And open? Not only two days ago she was a total cold bitch to him, now she wanted to sing with him on stage, it was rather strange, yet exciting.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM

She smiled. "Well, I can play guitar, even bass... but I think, since I have it recorded maybe we should play the music in the background and just sing to it. But, the vocal notes are what you'll have to focus on. they're not a lot like the ones you've done.
This is not your music, so it's harder to get what you're asked for." she explained gently.

Smiling she walked him through the vocals until it was her time to preform. "Wish me luck." she said, kissing his cheek. She wasn't trying to be intimate, or seductive, just friendly.

Lithium - Evanescence - YouTube

Walking over to the DJ she handed him a cd, and then went on stage. The got the audience's attention with a goodevening, how are you, basic greeting before the music started, slow, sweet... But the song had lyrics that would shake the earth with how much passion she put into it. The raw emotion in her lyrics as she sang them out with the utmost sincereity. She literally did shake the crowd though. they were paralyzed, listening to her. It was as if everyone around was in a trance, the only difference was after a while they danced to her voice. And they loved every moment of it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 PM

Josh nodded. "I understand" Is all her said to her as she got on stage, as soon as she started he felt pulled into her, like he was the one to save her from herself, he drank and danced, and swayed to her music, clapping when she was done. It was amazing to say the least, and he was a bit nervous to be honest about singing, it was not his type and he hoped he made her proud, he knew he would try his damn hardest to make it work. Her voice, her words, were so...strong and captivating.

He ordered a few more drinks and more coke to chase it down.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 01:04 AM

Naomi got off stage, smiling and going over to him, looking him in the eyes and taking his hands. "Ready?" she asked. she wondered if he was okay, doing the duet. She knew it wasn't exactly his style of music but she had to try it out, see how being opn stage with him felt before she brought up the actual offer later.

Getting out her pills, instead of taking handfulls she only took one, chasing it with a shot of bacardi. She was ready to get into that world she created when she's on stage, ready to voice her feelings in front of a crowd of people. That was how she survived life nowadays. She kinda hoped Josh would see it and help her, but then again, she hoped he didn't as well.