Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 05:59 PM

Eyes of crystalline blue opened slowly. It was taking his eyes a ridiculously long time to focus; his head was spinning as if he were on one of those turntable things at the park. Bringing a large, callused hand to his head, he helped his head steady. Things were still a bit blurry, but he couldn't take lying on concrete any longer. What? Concrete? He shot to his feet as if nothing were wrong, stumbling forward then back. His nice suit was soiled with dirt, mud, and some other substance he couldn't identify.

"What the--..." he cut himself off, yanking a cellphone out from the pocket inside his silk-lined jacket. "Yeah, it happened again. Pick me up."
Almost instantly, a limo screeched to a halt in front of the young man with waist-length, dark hair. He didn't hesitate a bit; he hopped into the back seat of the vehicle. "What are you waiting on, Jeeves? Drive!" And the limo pulled out of view.

Once the man arrived home, he immediately stripped himself of the dirty clothes, and hopped into the shower. Red colored the water. He gripped his now-wet hair in his fingers tightly, dropping to his knees.
Not again! he scolded himself. I can't believe it...
After about thirty minutes of scrubbing himself raw, Aiden left the bathroom. He dried his hair, combing it out perfectly, before putting on a black shirt, jeans, and a pair of new Converse.

The mixture decided demon, vampire, and human didn't go well together; at least, not inside him.

((You can be a bystander, someone that works in his house, a friend of his deceased family, or someone he's known since grade school. It's your choice.))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 PM

"Ugh... Not again!" Cherry cried as she looked down at her bright red polo shirt. The top button of the three on her collar had come undone. She quickly rebuttoned it and made a quick check of herself. Nothing was out of place. Her black and red plaid converse were tied. Her jean shorts were prompetly fixed tightly to her hips with a rope belt. SHe made sure that her red and white striped stockings were neatly in place against her scrawny, long legs.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed. "Not a hair out of place!" But just to make sure she tucked her fire-engine red, short hair behind her ears. She sighed.

She began to make her way up to the many steps that led to the front door of her best friend's, Aiden, home, when she caught her reflection in a puddle. She studied her face for a moment. She wasn't pretty, but definatly not ugly. Just plain. A Plain Jane, and nothing was going to change that.

She sighed. "Well, I'm not going to look any better than this, so I should just stop bothering myself with it." She took in one last glance of herself, checked the top button again, then scurried up to the door.

"Aiden! Aiden, are you there!?" Cherry yelled, banging on the door in a rude manner.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:03 PM

A familiar voice rung in his head; he thought it was just his overactive imagination. Oh, no, it wasn't his imagination.
'Of course,' he scoffed, walking down the stairs to sit in his living room. He crossed his legs in a gentleman-like manner, a glass of blood-red liquid held in between his index and middle fingers. "Jeeves, you can get that."

'Yessah," said the elderly man, and he made his way to the large double doors. "Why hello there, ma'am. Master Aiden is in the living quarters; I'm sure you know your way around here quite well."

Aiden let a bit of the liquid pour from the glass, into his mouth, and down his throat. His eyes shot open when he realized who the voice was: Cherry. Oh, that girl knew just how to push his buttons, and she did it often. They seemed to butt heads a lot, as well. He sunk down a bit on the couch, awaiting her arrival.

"Welcome back, Cherry," he said as she neared. He didn't turn to look at her. "I suppose you don't need to call before you arrive?"
He looked over his broad shoulder to look at her, his deep voice still echoing throughout the high-ceilinged mansion. His blue eyes shot right through her for a moment or so, before he turned around to view Jeeves lighting up the fireplace. A sigh exited his red-stained lips, and he licked them a bit.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-22-2007, 09:11 PM

Cherry laughed. "When have I ever called before comeing here!"

She skipped across the room and flung herself on to the couch next to her old friend. She streched herself out so that she lay on her stomach, legs bent at the knees her legs were held out in the air and she propped up her elbos on Aidens lap using her hands to hold her head up. She turned her a head a bit to look up at him. He stared at her with disgust, somthing she was used too.

"So, Aidy-kins, what are you up too?" she asked. She began swingy her legs back and forth as if she were a small child and not a young woman of nineteen.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:33 PM

"Watch those elbows, woman," he said, his brow furrowing. "They're bony. And my name is Aiden, not Aidy-kins, or whatever in the bloody hell you just called me."
He took her by the shoulders, lifting her up a bit. He slid out from underneath her, letting her elbows get swallowed up by his large, comfortable couch. He downed his drink in one large gulp, sitting it down on his coffee table.

Crossing his arms, the hybrid stared down at the merry girl. What was wrong with her; how could someone be so happy all the damn time? His nose twitched as the fire begun crackling. Jeeves exited the room, leaving Aiden to deal with Cherry on his own.
"What do you want?"

((I'll be back in a few hours. <3))

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-22-2007, 09:39 PM

She moved herself back to his lap, knowing only to well that it would bother him. She smiled.

"I'm bored, Aiden! I want to do something!" She whinned. "Lets hit the town, okay!" She wanted him to do something with her and not just stay home. "Pleeaasee!" She grabbed his arms and pulled him closer to her so that her face was in his. She made contact with her green eyes to his blue eyes.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 11:44 PM

"Gah, will you please get out of my face?" he said, pushing her away. He stood, brushing himself off. No matter how much of an ass people knew he was, they still knew he was attractive; not to mention witty. No one wanted to converse with him on a personal level, though, and it freaked him out that Cherry was still up to bothering him. "I'll do anything just to get you off of my case."

He tried to forget about how close to him she had gotten; he tried to wipe the vision of her green eyes twinkling out of his head. For some reason, that girl stuck in his head. Constantly. Annoyed, bitter, and confused, Aiden made his way into the next room. He returned almost moments later, handing Cherry and envelope. It had no address; no name; there was nothing on the front.
"It's from my parents," he said. "For some reason, they were fond of you. They told me not to read it, ever, and to give it to you after they passed on."

"Dear Cherry,

We know our son is a lot to handle, and there are many reasons why he's that way you, most likely, don't know about. We're not going to be the ones to tell you these things, but we would like you to help look after our precious Aiden. It may seem unbearable, and he may be a grown man, but we have faith in you. We, also, know he trusts you more than anyone out there, even if it may not seem like it. He has a lot on his shoulders, especially since we both have passed on. If he pushes you away, don't test him unless you think you know what you're doing. As we said, Cherry, we have faith in you. Thanks so much.

-Jenise and Robert Destyn
"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-22-2007, 11:50 PM

She read the letter and was touched, she knew what they wrote was true. Aiden did trust her. She smile and handed it back to him. She stood up and grabbed his hand.

"I've been thinking," she began, "And it's time we gave you a hair cut! You're hot, but if you got it trimmed you'd have all the girls swooning!" She hoped this would set him off, she just loved it when he got angry at her. It ment she could get angry back.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 11:56 PM

His brow sloped; he was insulted. He let the letter fall to the floor, looking away from her. His lips hung open a bit, as if he wanted to speak, but the words never came. His fangs were barely visible; she wouldn't notice unless she was really focused on him. His hair, then, acted as a curtain to his face.
"So, basically, my parents told you to make a mockery of me in my own home?" he asked, looking up at her. His blue eyes looked more oceanic than clear now; it was a small, but noticeable, change.

"I do not care what anyone thinks of me; especially if they find me physically attractive. I am not alive to please anyone," he said, his eyes fading into the almost clear state they were always in. "Maybe you should take up that philosophy, Cherry, and stop trying so hard."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 12:21 AM

Cherry's nose wrinkled up. "No, you idiot! Your parents told me to take care of you!" She cried. She was getting angry and she wanted to keep him angry. Then the idea hit her, the perfect thing to knock him out of his socks with anger.

She leaned into him suddenly, slipping one hand to the back of his neck and pulled him forward untill his lips pressed against hers. 'Lets see how he handles this!?' she thought.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 12:39 AM

"Take care of me? If anything, I should be taking care of Y-" and he was kissed. Aiden didn't pull away, nor did he kiss back. He was shocked and frozen; he didn't know what to make of this. He, then, remembered he had just gulped down a glass of fresh blood. His mouth opened in shock, causing the girl's tongue to brush his. Blushing, tasting the minty flavor of her toothpaste, he pulled away.

'Oh, God... did she taste it?' he asked, swallowing a lump of nerves in his throat. His face was pale and flushed; his eyes bright red, seething. For some reason, his body reacted to her in a way he couldn't explain. If she tasted the blood, then she'd know. If her tongue grazed his fangs, she'd know. If his eyes were as red as he thought they were, it would be a dead giveaway. If she knew, she'd hate him. Aiden didn't know how to handle the situation he was in, but he began feeling light-headed. A rush passed through his mixed body; he shivered. Unlike the usual Aiden, he made no comments; insulted no one; he didn't even yell. He refused to look her in the eye.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 12:47 AM

Cherry gulped and pulled away. She spat, she could taste blood...

"Ugh... I... I don't feel so well" She whispered... her breath became shallow and her face went pale. She collapsed against the couch, her eyes getting wider. She was suddenly gasping for breath." I-I c-can't b-breath!" she cried.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 12:58 AM

"Christ!" he knelt down beside the girl, hovering over her slightly. "Cherry? Cherry, what's going on?"
Aiden searched the girl's pockets for some sort of inhaler or pills, but to no avail. For the first time, his face held emotion. He was afraid and had no idea what to do in order to help her.
"Cherry! Talk to me, stupid!"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 01:01 AM

"W-water..." she gasped. "I n-need water..."

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 01:06 AM

The tall, muscular, stuck-up Aiden flew over his coffee table, hopping through the hallway. Jeeves had come to inspect what was happening but was, instead, pushed out of the way by a rampaging Aiden. The long-haired rich boy swept a crystal glass from the counter, poured a glass of ice-cold, purified water into it sloppily, and rushed out of the large kitchen.

Coming back through, Jeeves was, once again, pushed up against the hallway's wall. Aiden skidded to his knees beside the couch, offering Cherry the glass.
"H-here."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 01:10 AM

Shaking and fighting to keep her heavy eyelids from falling, Cherry took the glass and took a quick sip of water. Only a sip, not wanting to upset her stomach anymore than it already was. She took another sip and she could feel the muscles in her body relax.

She sighed. "Thank you..." Then her cheeks flushed. She turned away from him, not wanting him to see her embarresment.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 03:16 PM

"I'm sorry," he said simply, looking away from her as she took another sip from the glass. Was it because of him? Obviously, or it wouldn't have been right after they kissed. Aiden sighed, deciding someone like him shouldn't get romantically involved with anyone, anyway; especially a human girl. He tucked a lock of his black hair behind his ear, finally turning to look at her.

"What happened?" he asked, afraid to remain looking at her. "Am I really that bad of a kisser?"
He tried to laugh, but he couldn't seem to at all.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2007, 03:42 PM

Cherry looked at him, a big goofy smile easing on to her face. "No! You barely kissed... No, it was the blood..." She blushed. "Blood always gives me the willys" She giggled a little. "Whenever I smell or taste it, I feel sick and seeing it isn't any better, either."

She tipped her head back and washed the rest of the water down her throat. She was finally getting back to her normal self.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2007, 07:07 PM

"I think you're just dramatic," he said, walking away from her a bit. "Now, if you don't want to do anything, I'm going to go up to my room."
He turned, shooting her a look that couldn't be explained. A sigh exited his thin lips; he looked away from her again. He had no idea what he was feeling, and repressing them was all he knew.

"What now?" he said. "I'm not leaving you alone in my house. So pick something."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-25-2007, 08:12 PM

CHerry sighed. "God, you must have short term memory lose or something! I said we were going to hit the town!"

She ran over to him and grabbed his hand and started to drag him down the hall.

((Slade, can we please have some action in this rp? I'm having loads of fun but I want to put more action into this!))

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 12:05 AM

'This girl is insane! How can she recover so quickly?' he thought to himself, getting yanked along by someone half his size.
"Hey, hey," he said aloud. "Hold it. Let go."
He pulled his arm away from her as his butler, Jeeves, walked into the picture. The man handed Aiden a white, gold-embroidered envelope with his name on it. Jeeves nodded, walking away briskly to give the two a bit of privacy.

He gingerly tore the envelope open, sliding his fingers in to, slowly, pull the note out. He opened the tri-folded letter, his brow furrowing as his eyes met the text.
"Blah, blah, blah," he said aloud, as if to read it to Cherry. He knew she was curious. "Looks like I have to attend a ball, Cher'."
Apparently, he had been caught off guard, because he hadn't called the girl "Cher'" since their youth; since he had been happy.

"I have to bring someone, so go up to the guest room and put on a dress," he said, motioning to the stairs. "You know where the dresses are. I'm going to go change. Hurry up; we have to leave in an hour."
He jogged up the stairs, walking into his room. Shutting the door rather quickly, the man began getting dressed. The ball was supposed to be strictly formal; diamonds, pearls, and all. He hopped into the shower, hoping he would make it on time.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-26-2007, 12:17 AM

Cherry jumped down the hall towards one the gueswt rooms as she had been instructed to do. 'A ball?' she thought to herself. 'I've never been to one of those!'

"Whoa!" she gasped as she flung open the closet door when she got into the bedroom. The closet was filled with beautifull gowns of silk. Each different and perfect in their own way. Cherry studied the dresses for a few minutes until she decided to wear a bright yellow, spegetti strapped gown.

Once she had pulled the dress over her headd and had if fitted comfortably, she walked over to a vanity. She pulled her short hair back into a small bun and pined it into place neatly with a dimond and pearl clip.

"Wow! Cherry girl, you look great," she said to herself as she admired herself in the vanity mirror. 'I wonder what Aiden will think?' she thought to herself. She sighed. 'Probably disgusted... as he always is.'

She left the room and hurried down the steps to meet Aiden.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 12:35 AM

Aiden heard Cherry's squeals of excitement; he, also, heard her bouncing around in order to meet him outside of his bedroom. The young man had already exited the shower, dried his hair, and slid a belt onto his pants. Now buttoning up the bottom layer on his torso, he continued staring at himself in the mirror. It wasn't a vain "oh, I'm gorgeous" stare; it was a stare of "who the hell am I?". He tucked his shirt in, buttoned up his grey, silk vest, and grabbed his tuxedo jacket up from his large bed.

Opening his bedroom door while sliding the jacket over his slightly muscular frame, Aiden looked up to reveal an eager Cherry in a cute, yet formal, yellow dress. The crossbreed surely did look like a 'typical' Vampire tonight, he did. A crisp, clean, traditional black tuxedo adorned with a blood red tie. His long, raven-colored hair danced on his shoulder and nipped at his face; it looked feathery and perfect. His blue eyes stood out like no other, as did his pearly white teeth. The stoic, usually annoyed-looking man was actually smiling.

"Wow, Cherry," he said, taking her delicate hand, twirling her around slowly to get a good look at her. "I didn't know you had it in you, but you look amazing."
He released her hand, vanishing back into his room once more. In his hand, as he exited, was a diamond necklace. It looked regal; it swept down in three waves, the middle one hanging down a bit farther than the other two. He clasped it onto his friend, watching it mold and fit her frame perfectly.

"Well, then," he said, holding out his arm to motion to the door. "Ladies first."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-26-2007, 12:43 AM

Cherry gasped. Had he just said that she looked nice?! No, he couldn't have. Then, Aiden slide a necklace around her neck. She was over whelmed by his souft touch.

"Aiden?" She asked as they left the house. "Why did you get such short notice to thid ball? That seems strange!"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 12:54 AM

"I have no idea," he said, sliding his fingers over the elegant invitation. "People around here don't have reason for many of the things they do, but they tend to get what they want. All the time."
He took her arm, locking it with his. They walked down the nice street; it looked as if no crime went on in this entire district.. ever. That was, of course, an underestimate, but it seemed so nice; so peaceful. But, as they say, everyone has skeletons in their closets.

"It's close enough for us to walk, don't worry," he said. "It is quite strange, though. I don't think I've ever met these people. Maybe they just moved in, and are having a welcoming ball. I have no clue. But there's nothing to worry about, unless we're the only ones there."
He laughed a bit, shoving the folded note into his pocket. He looked upon the residence they were to be partying in; it was only a bit smaller than his home. It was really impressive, actually; the yard was even intimidatingly perfect.

"Alright," he sighed, looking at her. "Are you ready?"