finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-26-2016, 01:20 AM

Two princess pegged to marry men they have never meet decide it's time to make there own future. Unfortunately other people don't want them to have a happy ending.

Money system: Copper foxes= dollars, Bronze bear= ten dollars, silver doves= twenty dollars, Gold Ravens=100 dollars

Name: Alexander
Picture:

Name: Lori
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 06-29-2016 at 02:57 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-26-2016, 05:12 AM

Name: Rosemary

Name: Calcifer

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:28 PM

Lori stared out her bedroom window at the sprawling garden beneath her. She sighed and let her eyes travel to the wall that surrounded the castle which she called home. She was the oldest of two children and heir apparent to the throne it wasn't easy and she hated every second of it. Her parents had planned out her whole life and had even planned her marriage. So far she hadn't meet the man but she had made a list of all the things that would be wrong with him not least was the fact that he would be ten years her senior. She blinked as her maids entered to help her dress "Today's the big day." the oldest maid smiled at her making Lori grimace today was her twentieth birthday and she would get to meet her betrothed. The maids dressed her in a light pink dress that belled out around her hips making her feel like a cupcake. They did her hair and makeup finally they let her be leaving only one maid her friend in the room. "Is everything ready?" Lori asked. "Yes my lady." the girl smiled "Good my sister and I will leave once the party is in full swing." Lori plopped onto her bed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-27-2016, 04:04 AM

Three rooms down in the same corridor, Rosemary huffed as her maids dressed her. Being the younger of two sisters, Rosemary was raised knowing she would always be a princess, never a queen. While it was her sister's destiny to marry and rule their kingdom, her own job in life was to marry a prince from a neighboring country to secure a stronger alliance. She was, for all intents and purposes, a tool to better their kingdom. The princess sighed. Despite growing up in her sister's shadow, she still loved Lori more than anyone else in the world, and neither of them wanted to be separated. She reflected on this as her maids finished up, leaving her in a buttercup-yellow dress that puffed out at the sleeves and waist. Her hair was done up in curls, and with all the makeup to finish the look, she felt like a dress up doll. Once the maids left, Rosemary left her chambers and walked the few steps down the hall to her sister's room and knocked on the door, using the pattern they had come up with a children to identify themselves.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:12 AM

Lori's maid opened the door and let Rosemary in. "My Lady." As always the maid bowed to her when she opened the door however when it closed she smiled at Rose. "Are you ready?" she asked them. "I know I am." Lori stretched. "I'm tired of parties and having to pretend I'm happy. In a few hours we can make are own happiness." she beckoned her sister to her side. Her maid was the only person who knew there planning and had helped them acquire horses, food and even peasant cloths. She had even agreed to lead them to a village that sat a two days ride to there south. "Are you sure everything is in place Aurora?" Lori asked again. "Yes I'm sure." Aurora chuckled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-27-2016, 04:27 AM

Rosemary smiled at the maid, who was almost like another sister to her. Entering the room, she sat down next to Lori. "I see they put us in matching flower colors again." She said, eyeing her sister's pink dress. "Lori, we're getting out of here just in time. Did you know, apparently every prince in the country and beyond was invited to this thing. While you're meeting your fiancé..." She shuddered, saying the word as if it were a swear. "I'm supposed to be meeting all the foreign princes so mother and father can pick one for me. And the worst part? They're all either twice my age or just babies! Seriously, the youngest of them is ten years old!" She couldn't wait to leave the castle. She wanted to live her own life and find love on her own time, not babysit the man she married.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:39 AM

"Oh I know how you feel dear sister." Lori squeezed her hands. "At least we'll be gone, no babysitting for you and no hateful husband for me." She grimaced. "What of the prince was handsome and nice?" Aurora smiled knowing the answer already. "Then he would be bad in bed." Lori pouted at her maid. "Alright just checking." Aurora finished there light packing. "I'll meet your both in two hours in the kitchen." Lori took a breath "we can do this once last time. One last time putting on our masks and then we will be free."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-28-2016, 03:32 AM

Rosemary's face flushed bright pink at her sister's answer. Lori was always so blunt, even with subjects like sex, Where Rosemary got embarrassed just thinking about them. She was glad for the change of subject. She smiled. "Right. Once more and then never again." She said, standing up. "Just for a couple hours. That shouldn't be too hard." She added optimistically. This was something they'd both done a million times before.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-28-2016, 10:21 PM

"Let's go." Lori stood and adjusted her dress, hair and pasted a believable smile on her face like she was happy to be celebrating her birthday. Happy to meet her betrothed and to get married. It would all happen so fast if they failed in escaping but if they didn't she may jump of a balcony though she didn't want to leave her sister. She lead the way to the ballroom where there parents waited. There father was tall and imposing with muscles still left from his days training his once bright green eyes were dulled from age but they still held there warmth for his family, he was wearing a red suit shirt and black dress pants which clashed with his peppery grey hair. They had given him a grey cloak that day to bring together the look. There mother was a smaller woman but she still held herself with the air of someone who deserved to be respected her light lavender eyes sparkled as she took them in. "My little girls all grown up." her ruby colored ups lifted into a smile as she tugged Lori's dress into place. "It's a big day." she pulled away to study them again her pale blue dress swishing around her. Today her lavender hair was pinned into a loose bun something simpler then she usually would wear. "Are you ready?" "Yes mother." Lori smiled at there mother and took her gold tiara from a maid. Three more held pillows one with the silver crown Rose would wear, one with the gold and silver crown her mother wore and the last had there fathers red, gold and silver crown.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-29-2016, 03:57 AM

Rosemary copied her sister's actions, putting on the gentle smile that had caught the attention of many young servant boys in the past. She fixed her posture, just as she had been taught, and walked in exactly five steps behind Lori- as a proper princess should do. She stayed obediently quiet as their mother spoke, hating every moment she was expected to look pretty and not think. A princess should not think, they had taught her. A princess did not contribute. A princess stayed quiet and bore heirs and maintained her appearance. Although these rules had always chafed, Rosemary felt especially strangled by them now that freedom was so close. Still, she nodded politely at their parents, who had always favored Lori over her, and took the smaller, less impressive, unassuming silver tiara that was hers. She was never, ever, to overshadow her older sister in any way. That was one rule she didn't mind, though. Rosemary adored her sister and was content to stay in the shadows. "Yes, mother." She was her sister's echo as she placed the tiara on her head.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:18 AM

Lori smiled at Rose. "Come sister you can stay with me. I am the birthday girl." she took Rose's arm glad when neither parent protested. "Besides it's a big day for you as well." she smirked a little but it was gone before anyone but Rose saw it. "Since everyone is ready." there father took there mothers arm and headed in to the ballroom as the door opened. "His Royal Highness Alfred James Blackthorn the first of his name King of Artemisia. Her Grace the Duchess of Luna Helena Rose Winter Blackthorn. The Princess Lorinda Blackthorn first of her name, heir to the throne and the Princess Rosemary Blackthorn." the man introduced them as the crowd curtsied or bowed.

Last edited by finx15; 02-29-2016 at 04:28 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-29-2016, 04:40 AM

((We did not discuss a last name for them.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:50 AM

((I made one on the fly. I'm not going to remember it later. Did you want something else?))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-29-2016, 04:57 AM

((Wolfie only wants you to consult her first before making decisions for her characters.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-29-2016, 02:43 PM

((Does the name work for you?))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2016, 03:16 AM

((Yes. Sorry, Wolfie was just being a brat.))

Rosemary let Lori take her arm and lead, equally glad that neither parent had anything to say about it. She fell into step with her sister as they were introduced- she always hated the introduction, which ensured that every eye was on them wherever they went- and walked a respectful distance behind their parents into the room. She looked forward to the day when she could walk into a room unnoticed. Soon. That day is not far away at all. She reassured herself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:28 AM

Lori climbed down the stairs to the ballroom floor smiling as every congratulated er on her twentieth birthday. "Thank you." she repeated over and over handed gifts off to the servants who would stash them away till she would open them in her room. They wheeled out a large chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and Lori smiled glad that she could at least have the cake she had wanted if nothing else. She was pulled away from her sister and placed before the cake grimacing a little when they all wished her a happy birthday and good health. She took the knife to cut the cake and for one brief second imagined pushing in into someone's chest before settling on the cake. As soon as the knife had passed threw a layer a servant took the knife and finished cutting handing the first piece to her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2016, 04:33 AM

As soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs, Rosemary was torn away from her sister and relegated to the shadows, as usual. She was always waiting at the edge of the crowd, an outsider looking in. While everyone celebrated her sister's birthday, offered their gifts and congratulations, Rosemary watched Lori. She was the only one who knew the thoughts that crossed her sister's mind as she held the knife, and she had to fight a smile at that knowledge. Once the cake was cut, the guests started to mingle...and the foreign princess found their way to Rosemary, as if they had some sort of princess radar. Here we go... She thought as the first one approached her. He was clearly older than her, at least thirty, and had a look in his eye that she instantly didn't trust- especially when his gaze raked over her body, making her feel exposed. Great, a pervert.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:15 AM

Lori appeared with cake as the prince approached Rose. "Here you are sister." She smiled then stared over her head. "I'm sorry but you'll have to let me borrow my sister she just has to help me open my presents." She stole Rose away to the table with all the gifts grimacing at the sight of her parents. "Out of the fire." She grumbled spotting another King and Queen. She curtsied to them "Ah just in time. Lori meet King Phillip and his Queen." Her father smiled at them. "A pleasure." Lori blinked a little. "The pleasure is ours." The woman smiled kindly her honey gold hair bobbing as she nodded to her. She wore a elegant gold dress that set off her hair and sky blue eyes. The man had darker brown hair that was a little messy his chocolate eyes twinkled when he smiled at the girls fidgeting with his tie. "We would like to let you meet your fiance before the official meet." Her father nodded to a boy no older then Lori herself with sun kissed blonde hair a deep ocean blue eyes. He smiled at Lori and her heart missed a beat as she drank in his appearance. If possible he looked mischievous and innocent as he stood there politely waiting for her brain to get her mouth to open. He wore dark blue pants and a gold embroidered white shirt that showed off his muscles. Lori stared for a moment having forgotten how to talk. "It's a honor to finally meet you my lady." The boy kissed her hand gentle making Lori's heart beat faster. "I am Prince Castiel." "A pleasure it is to finally meet you." Lori finally found her voice. "My I introduce my sister Princess Rose." The prince turned his gaze to Rose and kisses her hand as well. "I hope we will be able to became like sister and brother. Only with less fighting of course. Though I expect you'll want to protect your sister from me. If that time comes you can hit me as hard as you like."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-01-2016, 07:20 AM

Rosemary was insanely grateful when Lori showed up and spirited her away from the lecherous prince. "Thank you!" She whispered, just as they were cornered by their parents and another royal couple. Rosemary waited in silence while the important people talked, taking in the foreign king and queen's appearance. They were lovely, and made her think of the fairy tale stories she used to love. Then she spotted him. The prince Lori was supposed to marry. She was stunned silent by his looks. She had never thought to question her sister's logic that he would be old or ugly, so to find that he was Lori's age and indeed quite handsome came as a shock to say the least. She blushed when Lori introduced her, and caught her breath when he kissed her hand. She remembered her manners just in time, and curtsied to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She said. "I am sure we will be just like real siblings. Although..." Uh-oh. Her mouth was about to get her into trouble again. She could tell, but somehow she couldn't stop it. "I must say that my sister comes first, and anyone who hurts her will wish they had never been born when I finish with them. So, take that as fair warning. We may end up siblings, but we will be enemies if you hurt her in any way." She said, her earlier enchantment with him already melting away. She could feel her parent's disapproving glares, but for once she wasn't sorry- partially because she knew she wouldn't be around for the scolding they would surely plan for later, and partially because she meant every word. It wasn't the first time her fiery side surfaced at a bad moment, to the eternal shame of her parents and tutors who called her behavior "unladylike" and "not befitting a lady." Rosemary didn't want to be a lady, though. She wanted to be herself- a scrappy tomboyish fighter with impossible ideals...and her sister's protector. She realized that no matter what Lori's fiancé had looked like, no matter who he was, she would have said the same thing.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 03-01-2016 at 07:24 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-01-2016, 02:14 PM

Castiel laughed at her and smiled. "I wouldn't expect anything else." He squeezed her hand gentle and pulled away. "Well since I don't get to dance with your sister just yet. May I have the pleasure of a dance?" He bowed to her hand out.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-02-2016, 03:48 AM

Rosemary blinked, somewhat stunned by his reaction. He wanted to dance? After that outburst? There must be something wrong with him. She thought. "I..." She glanced over at Lori to get her opinion. Would she be upset if she danced with him?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:54 AM

Lori nodded knowing she would be stuck with her parents a little bit longer. "You don't have to of course." Castiel frowned a little and began to lower his hand.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-02-2016, 03:57 AM

Rosemary quickly took his hand. She wouldn't be here much longer, but still she figured it would make things easier if she didn't offend anyone...more than she already had. "No, that's okay, I would be honored to dance. I only wanted to make sure it was alright with my sister. After all, you are to be her husband." She said with a charming smile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:10 AM

"Of course." Castiel lead her to the dance floor. "So tell me a little about your sister." he asked once he was leading her threw the dance. "Is she as wonderful as she appears?" he glanced back at her a smile on his face.