Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 10-19-2007, 02:42 AM

Tegan and Sara are Canadian indie musicians who've been on the job for 10 years now. I consider them to be my favorite band. I'm going to their concert in November :D

Have you guys heard of them?
What's your favorite song?
Favorite video?

candy holic!
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to candy holic!

Old 10-19-2007, 04:12 AM

I love Tegan and Sara. :D I am seeing them this November as well, in DC I believe? xD;; Yeah, I sort of forgot where it is. >__> Oops.

I think my favorite song of theirs is Frozen. <3 I like a lot of the songs from the Con, but I haven't really listened to it much yet. I'm waiting until I can go out and get the vinyl. ; o; Although that should hopefully be soon.

You know.. XD I don't think I've ever actually watched any of their videos. Aw. I should go do that tonight~.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 12:52 AM

I don't like their older stuff near as much as I like the newer stuff. Watch the video chapters on youtube, they're really good, and utterly hilarious!

insert witty name

Old 10-24-2007, 02:19 AM

I gave them a try and didn't really like them.
However sometimes if I say I don't like a band I start to like them after awhile.
Aren't they twin lesbians?

insert witty name

Old 10-25-2007, 05:40 AM

Oh wow after months of not liking them MTV makes them artist of the week and I like them now.
I can't stop listening to that song Back In Your Head.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 07:37 PM

Yeah I was so excited that they got best artist of the week! I love that song, that was the first song by them I heard.

Also, yes they are twins, and they are lesbians.

Hidari
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Hidari

Old 10-30-2007, 08:01 PM

I'm very partial to old school Tegan and Sara, mostly because they were one of the first indie bands I got into.

Their new stuff is pretty good too, though. Their videos have gotten a lot better! ^__^

Jennger
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Jennger Send a message via MSN to Jennger Send a message via Yahoo to Jennger

Old 10-30-2007, 11:57 PM

I've never heard of them. Got any links to their songs?

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Astromantic Send a message via MSN to Astromantic

Old 10-31-2007, 02:56 AM

Oh wow, Tegan and Sara! I used to listen to them a lot when I was in high school, but I haven't heard any of their new stuff. I was in LOVE with their old songs though, especially "You Wouldn't Like Me" and their acoustic rendition of "When You Were Mine." I related a lot to the "You Wouldn't Like Me" lyrics. I really want to rapidshare their albums right now and listen to them. (: The friend who introduced me to Tegan and Sara said that their newest album is too technoy and she didn't like it that much. But I don't know, that's her opinion. I haven't heard it yet.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2007, 11:06 PM

Hidari: Yeah their old school stuff has some pretty good singles, but not all of it is great. Yes their video for the con is amazing!

Jennger: Just go to youtube and search tegan and sara.

Kiwizzle: Oh yes their new stuff is rather techno-esque but they had Chris Walla from death cab for cutie and the decemberists work with them in the studio. They sound great, and most of the sounds are actually sounds they're making themselves, they actually had a conversation about how they were happy that they knew they themselves could make that sound or tune.