Hey! o3o~

If you want to draw any of my characters, feel free! =DD

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 08-24-2007, 10:48 PM

Okie 8D I'm in an artsy mood today. xD
*starts readin' through 'em* No particular one you'd prefer? :o

Oh yus, I read through that whole RP. xD I need to draw my dewd then I'm PMing butterfly. o3o

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:01 PM

Ooh! No, not at the moment. xD; Preferably not Kimi ? She's favoured waaay too much so i feel bad for the rest of my characters. .__.;

=OO You gonna draw your character? o3o~ Lol, I'm Azn on there. :33 (Tis meh mule!)

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Lol, and you read everything? o.o; As in every page or just the front? xD;

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 PM

I read every page. xDDD I'm a fast reader. 'Cept for the ones that weren't character profiles. Oh poo, I was going to do Kimi ahahah. XD Good thing I asked! Preference for a male or female character then? :o

Yup! :3 I have him in one pic, uhh sec.. 'tis on my dA.. then an incomplete black and white one of him.
Ahhh, okay, I was going crazy trying to find you with the name I was given in nvs' thread xDD I'll poke yer mule then. 8D I changed meh name to l- Kadrias -l , 'cause my old non-matching one was bothering me. xD
Ah, here he is, name is Kai~~ Blue dewd on the left
Uwaaah that pic feels so old now! xD;

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:22 PM

You did? =OO I'm amazed! xDD; I would never read through a whole roleplay! Unless it's like two pages only. xDD;

See? See? XD; Everyone choose Kimi until I go, "No! Not Kimi! Dx". Aside that, any character. owO Have fun with it! xD (You may tuck Kimi in if you draw more than one character. //ninja//)

Lol, I forgot to mention. xD; I knew you were going to have a problem finding me. DD:

You're art is soo cute! o3o Maybe I'll have Klarc do something. *0* <-Evil thoughts.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2007, 11:28 PM

Oh I thought you meant your website! But yes, I read the entire RP. XD It was fun to read!!

Hahah, I just felt like drawing a punkish girl... xD;; I guess she's just appealing? lol~ I shall! I'll pick one momentarily and present you with a sketch here when done. 83 Unless I get interrupted by din din, I'll colour it right away. Hehe its okay xD

Hahah XD it wouldn't take the plus thingies! And and, there were like 600 people with jewel in their name.. or something...xD;;;

Thanks!! <333 I just finished something for miro a lil while ago --> 83
Oh my, lulz. XDD Beware of seduction lil' Kai~~ (~o3o)~

Damn. I'm all hyper now. XD

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:36 PM

Really? xD; I'm sure that Sergio amused you? o3o~

Lol, yay! Tis my lucky day! xD; Need more arts! 0W0

I know! I hate that! DD: That's why you will have you look for me carefully. xD;

Ooh! That's a cute piece!

Hm, me need Klarc to start seducing more people! Muahaha! =DD

I'm hyper too. owO But I need to take a bath soon, I ish icky! DD:

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2007, 11:43 PM

Oh god yes XDDD I love him, he's so crazy ahaha almost every post with him made me giggle. And with Kiashi in it's just getting better! XD

And so you're Anthony, yus? :O

Hehe~ XDD I think I'll do Kamaya.. though the picture doesn't show up for me ;o; (Either a bust or waist up)

I actually went through every page! xD;;; There were soo many, but I didn't see you there. Dx If I did, I totally missed it in between all those little heads. xox;

Thanks! <333

Hahaha xD I wonder how he'll do with Kai? ;o *wants to start rpin' soon*

Oh deah. Dx Still a hot icky summer?
I should take one, too... maybe it'll help with my cold. ;o;

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:47 PM

xDD They lighten the mood. I'm the serious one there. x0x; Yes, I'm also Anthony. =D I needed to show him off so that's why I roleplayed as him. xD;

Oh! I'm sorry! DD: I was deleting some things in my old photobucket so it's not there. Dx Go to the front page and at the bottom it'll lead to my other photobucket! I'm gonna clean that one up also on Sunday or Monday. And would have to check on the website. ><

Lol, well Klarc doesn't make moves on hyper people like Kiashi. xD; He likely can't charm them if they keep bouncing all over. x0x;

Yes! DDD: It's so darn hot and I still haven't changed like 3 hours ago! Dx

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:49 PM

Oh yes, and we are roleplaying right now. 3 new posts in the thread. o3o~

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 PM

• ooh a quest for art XD i have an art shop too, but it's closed for another week or two XD so i can rest a little XD I'd give you the link if you wanna visit it (or you can look in my thread's affiliates, the link is there :wink:)

good luck questing :>

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2007, 11:58 PM

Hahah xD Anthony is quite a likeable guy. But dense, lulz. o3o; *waves hand in front of his face*

That's fine! <3 Ahh, okay, found pics of her. 83 I'll start on this after I post!

Hahah, I'm not suprised... I think it would kinda be over his head anyway. WOOSH. And yus! Refreshed the page a few minutes ago and read. xDD *keeps up with things somehow...except her dA page*

Ahhh, that sucks, I'm sorry. :< It's been all stormy and rainy here so its nice and cool for once :3

Mwohoho, you has an intrigued Ava. >:3 *feels like a stalker reading the rp for some reason*

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 12:06 AM

@yanyan: Sankyuu! o3o~ I'll check it out once I have time. >w<

@Kadrias: He is, and he wasn't supposed to when I first put in down his personalities in his profile. xD; But I guess that changed now. owo

Yay! I can't wait to see! o3o~

xDD; Yes, I, I mean Klarc xD, have intrigued Ava neh? Let's see if Anthony or Klarc shall win him over! <-Is amused >DDD

It was all gloomy in the past couple of days! Dx Now it's all hot and sticky. *^*

Me shall go take a shower! I might come back if mom does not take computer away or somewhere on Sunday cause I'm going to a con tomorrow! =DD //is gonna have to beg for money because failed at attempting to withdraw money for the first time at the bank today//

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2007, 12:38 AM

• yush please do~sums :>

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2007, 12:41 AM

Haha, just kinda happened, ah?

XDD *is intrigued as well* Hehehe, though it is also amusing to see you play two characters going for the same guy! XD

Awww, sucks, so much for the rain cooling things down. :<
I used to live in Texas, where its like 100 degrees each day in the summer, and we didn't have working AC... ;o;

Alrighty! Oooh, a con, sounds fun! I've never been to one but I sooo want to gooo to one. XD Have fun (if I don't see you before then)!

Here's a rough sketch 83 ~

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 12:50 AM

@yanyan: I shall! >3<~

@Kadrias: Yea. xD; Well he was sorta dense but I didn't expect this dense! XDD;

Well, I say because Klarc is just a charmer. *o* No one knows if he is going for Ava or is just playing with him. Muahaha... :twisted: Future events shall determine that!

Euu! That sucks! DDx Apparently it was so hot that it rained 10 minutes ago. O_o;

Everyone on Menewsha I've met so far haven't been to a con! =OO You should go! Tis fun! =D You can see old men in Sailor Moon outfits. x0x;;

Thank you! o3o~ Now gotta beg monay...

=OO She looks great so far! o3o I can't wait for the finished!

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2007, 01:11 AM

Hahah! XD Wait.. he hasn't been with another guy before, right? :0 We can blame that maybe? xDD

Mwohohoho! >83 Well he's at least targeting him for now! xD I haave no idea why my mind did this but I just pictured Klarc being all fancy and hitting on someone, then got a tomato to the face. <.<;;; My mind is strange, sometimes... a lot of the time...

Oh my! o___o I haven't really heard of that before! It's been big storms the past few days, mostly in the morning. o3o Feel a bit better now at least? 8D

Ahh, I really want to, but I'm not sure if we can afford the tickets and stuff! Dx Plus I'm in Michigan and I don't know of any cons around here? o3o;; I was planning on going to Kumoricon but my friend that lives there had a change of plans and can't go. ;~; So I don't want to go alooonez.
Ahaha, gross.... XD I'd go as Akito/Agito and glomp every Ikki in sight! Yes!!

Glad you like! :3 I'm taking a small break for now since my wrist is aching for some reason.. o.o Shall take the time to type up profile-majig for Kai! xD

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 01:44 AM

Yes. xD; He wasn't supposed to be bi in the first place! Dx Ah well, for the sake of roleplays. o3o~ //pets Anthony on the head//

xD; That can happen. o3o Poor Klarc!

Yes, a nice shower do one good! xD

DX That sucks DD: You should convince your parents. o3o~ Akito from Furuba? =OO

It's alright! =D //Can't type much, mom is home//

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2007, 02:27 AM

Hahah xD Poor Anthony, forced to change his sexuality... o3o; I had to alter Kai a bit. xD Since he's an actual character of mine, had to change his story around a little for roleplay-age.. xD

Lol xD;; Now I kind of hope there'll be a scene to make that possible ;;>_____>

Thas good. :D *blows nose* Damned cold. D<

Ahhh, no no no. XD Akito/Agito from Air Gear. Hrmmm I want to, but we're low on money again.. and I'd feel guilty and stuff ;;Dx

No worries, no worries. xD I just sent in my profile for Kai! o3o;; *nervous*
Are you in eastern timezone, btw?

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 03:06 AM

Lol, I know. xD; But I'm all, "Since this picture is yaoi-licious written all over, I shall roleplay as Anthony!" xDD We all have to alter for the sake of roleplays. xD

Euu! Not his pretty face! //protects Klarc//

Now, it's an oven over here. T^T

Ohh! Me see! I want some gothic lolita dress but mom will say no. D:

Jump right in anytime! xD; I'm sure Klarc will try to welcome him. (Depending on personality) xD Yes, Eastern Time Zone. :33 //never understands the timezones// x0x

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2007, 03:37 AM

Lol, its true.. XD He was sort of askin' for it. x-o;; Haha, in another one I'd done before I made someone up for it. :O Now he goes unused.. pretty much.

xD Sorreh, sorreh. But someone could like, clean the tomato-ness off. :OOO

I'm totally not thinking dirty things.

Aw, no fans or nuthin? :<

Aw Dx Mebbeh you could make one? I'm lucky my mom agreed to this jacket, and she actually likes it somehow. *shrugs*

Hehe xD Thanks~~ <33 I'm still waiting for a reply on the profile, though :O Hrm he shouldn't be toooo hard to greet.. though I guess it depends on the situation. Kai's an iffy guy. xD
Time zones used to confuzzle me so much x-o;; took me so long ot figure them out. xDD I ish eastern as well.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-25-2007, 01:20 PM

Bwa, I adore teh pic. o3o~ XD

Lies! Lies! xDD <-Now is getting dirty thoughts in head. owo

I have no skillz! DD: None to sewing! T_T And I say I'm a girl... //bawls//

Oh you are accepted. o3o~ Butterfly is just lazy to stick you up. xD; (As you will see us posting)

=O Well, interact with Anthony since he's alone right now. ;3;~

I still don't get the time zones but at least I know what mine is? xD;