Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 08-26-2007, 03:02 AM

Hahah, it's cute xD ~

Lmao, my plan succeeded! I mean.. -cough- ... naughty girl :0

Uwaah, it's fine, I'm not that great myself! xDD *hugsh*

Ahh, okay, 'cause I didn't get a pm response or anything. o3o; Now that I've finished freebies for the day, I'll go do a profile pic of him quickly then get back to work on Kamaya! 83

Ara? Where is he? xD *goes to see if they share any classes* When you're online I'll find a spot to jump in owo;; If I can yet.

Hahah xD Yup, thats always a good start..!

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-26-2007, 03:05 AM

How's the questing going?

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-26-2007, 06:54 PM

Yay! I'm back from Fan Expo! //dance// >w< Me made a new friend! o3o~ Check out her adorable art! www.ichigo-oh.deviantart.com

@Kadrias: Bwa, we all love sexy guys don't we? ;w;

//huggles// But you know simple sewing? xD;

Yay! =DD Well, hopefully Butterfly will put you up soon! o3o~ You did read the rules right? xD;

Anthony is in first period right now. owo <-Too lazy to check teh schedule

@Eve: It's going swell. ^-^ (Me thinks x.o; ) What about yours? :33

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2007, 12:29 AM

I take it you had fun? 8D
And ooooh, cuteness... she's a semi-popular person on dA~

Of course, of course! And adorable bishies 8D xD

*hugsh* I suppose.. I used to take classes when I was a kid xD

wewt! Yes I did, many times.. *ish paranoid* I've almost finished sketchin out Kai, it took a while 'cause of the hands.. Dx

Ahh, okies, ummm... *brings up notepad* Kai's first period iiiissss English :O

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-27-2007, 12:40 AM

@ Sadistix :Good to hear. :D My questing is going well too. Thanks. ^^

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2007, 12:41 AM

Yush! =DD Lol, free things = ♥♥ I still have to upload the photos and send em to my friend. Do you know how to unblur images? DD8 <-Did not notice that some pics were blurry till after the con. .___.;

Adorable&Sexy bishies I need! *0*o Me and my friend decided that there should be a bishie hunt day where you can take a free trip to Japan and hunt for bishies! =D And the best part, you get to keep em! :twisted:

Euu! ;0; I need to start learning how to cook and sew. T^T

Lol, I can't wait to see him. o3o How old is he in the roleplay? xD;

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2007, 02:56 AM

Oooh, she give you free artsises? xDD Thats so awesome! Was she a cool person? :O
Hmm, unblur? Maybe use a 'sharpen' filter? o3o;;

Bahahahah, that'd be the best holiday ever!!! I've seen real live bishies and mentally drool. xDD *dances* Make it so, make it so~~~

Aw, you has time :3 Start with cookies and stuff! That's always fun 8D I used to have to cook din din for my brothers when my mom was in college, so ^^;

Hehe xD Did I show you a pic I did of him with another char of mine? It's old but you can at least see him xDD He's 17~ :O

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted child eve
That's good! =D Hopefully you will accomplish everything. >3<~

@Kadrias: Well, I got plenty of free things there. But the girl did give me a free print when I bought the original. =DD

Lol, I shall try once I upload the pics! <-Too lazy right now

Yes! And I'll actually work hard till that day comes. xD; Since I can never do my homework and all, maybe I'll focus if I have "Bishie Hunt Day, Bishie Hunt Day" in mind? owO;

Well...I still have my Easy Bake oven XD; Apparently I wonder if the powder still works... >w>;;

Yes you did, a page back. xD;

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-27-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted child eve
That's good! =D Hopefully you will accomplish everything. >3<~
Thanks. ^^

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 12:18 AM

o3o~♥

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 04:02 PM

Yush! Getting a banner for the thread! <33

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2007, 07:53 PM

Ahh, cool cool! xD

Alrighty xDD

Bahahah, the closer it will come, the harder one will work! o3o; It is easier to work when you have a goal or something to work towards~~

Lol!! The powder might be expired? xD;;

Okay, I thought so xD I'm sorta almost done with it now~ 8D I wonder what his excuse can be for starting late? xD

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:07 AM

I know! But my goal is like... future and all! And future in general is too far off to work hard! DDx

I think so too. DD: My Easy Bake is at the bottom of my closet for...over 3 years? DD:

Well... there were over 100 snakes on the plane and he was trying to live. He were one of the lucky ones and did. But since he had a nasty infection, it took awhile to recover! =D <-Just watched Snakes on a Plane an hour ago x0x;

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:13 AM

Bwahaha, Ava is now confuzzle! xD

Lol, let your character steal Anthony or something! o3o~ This shall be fun...

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:28 AM

Oh! Your character could be room mates with Klarc. XD; Klarc doesn't sleep in the dorms and let's pretend he does not have a room mate yet. =O What a surprise he will get neh...? XD;

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM

• Good luck on your quest!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:36 AM

Why thank you very much! o3o~♥

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:47 AM

Omg! How dare they put School Rumble up in the Gaia Cinemas! HOW DARE THEY! DD< <-Very offended :evil:

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2007, 08:57 PM

Oh dear, 3 years? I'm not so sure the ingredients will be good anymore xDD

LOL! That made me choke on my water owo;;; Did you like it? xD Lots of people took it too seriously and thus could not enjoy its amusing stupidity. xD

Ara! I must refresh and read xDD *intrigued* Lol, steal Anthony you say? o3o Anthony's such a sweet lil' bugger, I'm sure he could steal KAI away! xDD

Ahh, are dorms assigned or do we pick? :O But if he doesn't sleep in the dorms, is there a point? xD;; I see many a pillow getting thrown at Klarc <.<;;;

D: I don't like that cinema thing. They also put Mushishi up. Though I guess most of the gaia crowd is too stupid to appreciate such a beautiful series anyway. xD

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2007, 09:18 PM

Pyon! I just thought of something after reading the latest posts, maybe he can bump into him from this rapid running downstairs? xDD I just feel awkward posting when butterfly person hasn't replied yet owo;;

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 11:31 PM

I know! Dx But maybe it's ever lasting powder? =w=;;

Lol, I liked the stupidity and the survival parts. =D The kids were in the room so I had to skip the sex scene. ><

Nya, Kai like innocent guys? o3o~

We get to pick but apparently Butterfly did not update the dorm thingie nor did she ask. =3=;;

I mean, shouldn't fans go out and purchase the anime? Not watch it for free?? DD< Gahh! //kills the Gaia Cinemas// They should like charge over 100k if you want to watch em!

DD: She still haven't? Dx //goes post to ask//

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2007, 11:44 PM

Lol maybe owo;;; Check the packets?

Hehe xD Ahh, I shee... I actually haven't seen it, but yknow, I know its gotta be funny. xD When my brother went to see it, everyone started like clapping and cheering when he said, "WHY ARE THERE MOTHERF**KING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERF**KING PLANE?!"

Hrmm, I don't know xDD He hasn't really been with anyone he liked that much? xD; I think it'd be more the niceness that appealed, Anthony seems so sweet...dense, but sweet (~o3o)~

Ahhh okay xD;; How come Klarc stays in an apartment instead of the dorms? :0

Yus!! Lol, I agree fully! BUY TICKETS! o3o Or at least make them only available for a limited time~~

Nope D: I check my inbox each day. owo;;

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:12 AM

Yush, I should check the packets shouldn't I? =w=;;

Really? =OO Well, I guess it's a bold statement? XD;

Nyaa, thank you~ o3o~ //pets Anthony on the head// Mommy shall buy you a soccer team okie? owo XD

Like it said, he has plenty of money. XD; Come on, the guy is going to inherit a booming company in the fashion industry! Somewhere along the lines like Gucci. XD;;

Yea, it sucks for the people who went out and buy em. Then the next thing they know is that Gaia let you watch it for free afterwards! DD: All that money! Dx

Lol, I hardly have PMs. Only from a friend who is now on the other side of the world. =w=; I have more than twenty-five artists owing me art. (Most are freebies from auctions D: )

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-30-2007, 01:35 AM

Nnn, you should, if you like life D: *sounds ominous*

Ahhh nah, its not that, it was a thing that started on the internet xD Samuel L. Jackson saying that... so when everyone heard the famous line it was like WOOT. Kinda like how in X-men when the Juggernaut went "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

hehe xD You're welcome? xD You can buy him a soccer team?? XD

Oh oh, I meant like, why does he not stay in the dorms? Does he just prefer his own space or...? I was wondering 'cause if you actually wanted them to be roommates it would be kinda weird not ever having him there and stuff. xDD

I know! D: DVDs are sooo expensive, especially anime ones..like 20 bucks for just 4 eps or even less! I really think they should take them down after a while. :<

Same here, since I'm not on that much anymore. xD; I used to use Gaia as a means to talk to people I didn't see that often anymore, but I now talk to half of those people on AIM instead since none of us really play anymore. I've just been checking it to see if butterfly replied xDD
Where's your friend live? owo

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:51 AM

Lol, I love the theme song for the movie. =D It's called, "Snakes on a Plane" XDD And it has that exact quote. =D

Well, he like the apartment better. Px I mean, it's big and very fancy. Who wouldn't like it? Owo; If Klarc somehow falls for you character, maybe he'll start going for the dorms? XD It's gonna be one meesed up love triangle!

I hope so too! :< We should rebel! D< Though two people out of the whole community... =w=;;

Right now, U.A.E. D: Near Egypt. =w=;; Yea, I have things I still have to do on Gaia. I have to complete my bumping service. The girl kept re-ordering another 500 bumps after I'm done. DD: (Tis shall be my last because of school)