charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM

I dunno how the clothing works for different gendered avatars.

I'll probably come up with a new quest soon, but for right now I'm blank.

I've got class now, see you later. :)

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2007, 08:19 PM

I was just wondering if my avatar actually came up male for anyone else, or if it was a glitch. I checked my avatar, and it gave me the option to switch to female, and I'm seeing a male avatar...but two days ago it was telling me I had a female avatar and I should change it to male after I had already changed it.

So I don't know if it's just some glitch, or what. Oh well. ^^;

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2007, 10:21 PM

Oh, I had some confusion with that too. It would tell me I was male when I had a female avatar...

But your avatar does appear as a male to me, if that helps. :)

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2007, 10:53 PM

Yup, and he's wearing pants. D: Oh mah gawd, pants!

I was cheap. I wanted jeans, and these were cheap enough for me...haha.

I'm quite happy, but my gold is under 3k again. >>; I was so happy to have so much at once! XD Now I'm...low. T_T

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2007, 11:19 PM

You gotta remember that gold doesn't work here like it did on gaia :) Nearly 3k really isn't that low...although then again, I'm at 500, so maybe it's all relative. :lol:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 AM

I'm poor until I'm a millionaire...how's that work for ya? XD

I'm attempting to eventually save up on gaia, really well, so I can start my quest for a fish mask. Baits and good rods run up pretty expensive. ^^;

The rares are hard to catch though, and to buy them? They're millions of gold...

On Subeta, I'm also poor. 24,000 sP hardly buys anything if you want to do anything more than just feed and play with your pets and put your avatar in basic clothing.

Hehe, at least I got me mah pants. :D

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-20-2007, 07:21 PM

At the 300 mark...

It kind of stinks that bumping for quests or creating new threads isn't allowed though. This thread seems to have just up and died when the first quest was completed. :(

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 09:24 PM

That's because I'm not around to bring it back to life. But you can come back. I am questing too...for what? I don't know yet, so I'm not starting a quest thread.

But you're probably not around anymore. But if you'll come back, I'll gladly help talk to you, so you can keep up your posting and being able to quest items.

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-26-2007, 09:28 PM

:o You got Mushy dressed!

Hmmm...I've been debating on cutting back the time I spend online, really. Everywhere just seems so dead that sometimes I spend way more time waiting for someone to be online than I actually do talking or doing something productive.*

*Pyramids is not productive. It is so freaking addictive though. :lol:

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 10:31 PM

I balance a lot of sites at once, but I'm extremely addicted. But still, sorry if I disappeared off of Mene. D: I could help you by conversing now. >>;

Though right now, I'm bouncing between Roliana, Gaia, Subeta, and here...and one other place. XD Actually, two? >>; Dangit, I'm loosing count!

Yup, I've actually had more clothes on my avatar for a while now. XD

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-26-2007, 10:43 PM

That's a lot. Mene and Gaia is what I stick to for avatar sites...but I also roam around on livejournal, insanejournal and deviantart.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 10:47 PM

I post in my other journal on LJ most of the time, and I never hardly ever get onto my old one. I don't post on it, I only go on there to read/comment other people's journals. XD

I haven't been to DA in a couple of days, but that's okay. I haven't needed to. IJ...I don't think I've tried to sign up for that again since I had problems the first time. I don't know what was up with that stupid code, I typed it in as it said and it was still wrong...jeez. D:<

I love Roliana so much though. It's awesome.

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-26-2007, 10:51 PM

I haven't really updated my LJ much lately. I tried posting memes for a while, but there's not much response. I've been posting communities and making comments, though.

I like just going to deviantart once a day and checking out what made popular.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 11:08 PM

The same people always make popular on DA, it seems. I should be on popular. *cough* (I never post anything so I find that amusing)

Well, I prefer my RP forums and stuff...I guess. XD

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-26-2007, 11:15 PM

Heh. :) Well, it just makes sense for some people to keep making popular--they've got the skills, and they've been on long enough to get the fanbase.

'course, that probably makes it hard on newer members.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 11:18 PM

I think the biggest annoyance is that people sit there and have debates on who gets the first comment, and then how stupid first comments are...on all the popular pictures. It's like, "SHUT UP and let the stupid idiot say something dumb...don't drag the page out...I want to hear what people think, not read a fight about first comments..."

>>;

Dangit, I want more gold. *pokes gold count* I should get me some more clothing. XD That's really what I want, I could care less about having gold.

I wonder what kind of Halloween event Mene is having?

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-26-2007, 11:46 PM

Oh yeah...I'm annoyed by the whole "first comment" thing. First you've got the "first comment" person, which they aren't so bad because they usually say something productive with it, but then you've got the morons who make a post just to scold the person for saying "first comment", and then the morons who make a post to scold the morons who made a post to scold the person who said "first comment" (I actually did find one exchange like that yesterday. It was like a recursive function gone wrong), and then you've got the person who says "first comment" but is actually the second-fifth commentor and all the people who make a post just to say that that person is not, in fact, the first commentor.

It's like "seriously, people. STFU."

More gold is always nice.

hmmm...I haven't checked the announcements forum lately. Maybe they said there what kind of Halloween they're doing?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 11:59 PM

Yeah, that's usually how it goes. Some people are really dumb, I've seen, "FIRST COMMENT" and that's all. And sometimes they're the second and third by the time they get their comment up, so you have three in a row.

But the people that scold the scolder are just...yeah. >> That gets ridiculous. It's like "You're no better, you're just reacting to the first comment and stretching out the page!" It goes on for hours.

I actually PITY the popular artists. D:

I want to get more items, but I don't know what to buy. XD

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 12:11 AM

I've bought a few things, then realized they didn't look good with my planned avatar at all. T_T

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 12:17 AM

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I randomly bought this scarf, because...

Gosh, do I even have to explain that one? LOL. Anyway, I um, thought that it would look cool, so I bought it, and forgot about the chain I'm wearing around my neck. Then again, I'm still wearing the chain, even if you can't see it completely.

It's fun. But I need to come up with some other clothing for my avatar, quick. He's too naked! XD Okay, so honestly he's not naked at all, but..I think it would be nice to give him a little more personality. D: Perhaps it would be best to get a female avatar, males on this site seem hard to dress up. On Roliana, the males are just as fun, and they are allowed to crossdress!

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 12:19 AM

Well, he is barefoot--that's definitely an excuse to buy more things. :D

Lack of selection is why I don't like choosing the males. It seems just about every avatar site is like that.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 12:31 AM

Yeah he doesn't have any shoes, but I enjoy being barefoot, so that doesn't matter to me.

Gaia and Mene have a small selection, but I'm surprised because Roliana doesn't. I was working with the Avatar dream maker for that site, and I came up with a few combinations I really liked, and I can mix in stuff only for the female avatars and still get away with it.

Plus, with Mene and Roli, you can switch the genders of your avatars back and forth. ^_^

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 12:41 AM

Gaia's is smaller than the women's I think, but I still don't really think it's "small".

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 12:45 AM

Well it is small, because there's not much that's WORTH picking out of all that. They make the shirts too short, and those male figures are too bulky...whereas other avatar sites have scrawny men. XD

That's what I love about Subeta though. The HA I have is sooo awesome. I love messing with him, he's perfect. <3 Too bad that I can't take him into a town, he's just how I want to be! XD He has a rainbow shirt on, with a rainbow vortex behind him, and lime green legwarmers over his torn up jeans. He makes me lol.

I'm showing off my gay pride! ^_^

All right, now I'm showing myself to the shower, I want another one. I feel icky and tired. Goodnight!

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 01:04 AM

Hmm, that might be true about the clothes--I really haven't tried to make many male avatars, so I wouldn't know.

G'night! :)