~Yue~
Judge of the Clow
Send a message via MSN to ~Yue~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yue~

Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 PM

Hi Desi and everyone else, how is everyone doing?

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 PM

yue
this thread is not too active so its only me for now until I head to bed.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 PM

*pokes head in* :O

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 02:48 PM

Hey Iroase glad your here welcome to my thread how are you?

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 02:48 PM

It seems really active Desi, but how are you doing?

Hi Iro how are you?

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 02:50 PM

Yue
eh. I am alright I guess. The usual really. yourself?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 02:50 PM

I'm actually about to head to bed. It's almost 11pm here now. xD

How are the rest of you? :D

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 02:51 PM

I'm doing good, going to visit a friend for the weekend. So I won't be online this weekend at all, I wanted to hop on and say hi to you. Been a bit since we talked last.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM

Iroase
lol Well then I hope we can talk later then. Its about almost eight in the morning for me. I didn't sleep at all yet due to me not feeling that great. I am so gonna wake up late. I better not miss the race today. Been waiting all week to watch it.
Yue
ah I see, well hope you enjoy the weekend with your friend. Yeah it has been a while since we did talk. A lot has been going on. Though that is usually typical for my family. :lol:

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 02:55 PM

Desi: I know and I'm glad I caught you on before you went to bed. I have been up all night myself also, playing maplestory and chatting on Skype with a couple new friends that I met on there. So I had a good night and am going to have a great day too. Are things at least going good for you though?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 02:56 PM

Have fun at your friend's place during the weekend, Yue! :D

I'll still be around for a bit more, Desi. Oh, wow, it sounds like you better head to bed very soon!
Multiple alarms are good for that. =D

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Yue
ah I see, well its good to make new friends. All day yesterday my sister and I chatted on msn even though she is in another room. :lol: But it was fun since we mostly just sent funny pics to each other, played games on msn and just had fun chatting.
I have been looking up pictures of baby sloths and I am just so wanting one right now. *o* I bet a baby sloth would make me feel better by just hugging me. :love:

Edit: Iroase
My dad usually wakes me up since I sleep by the tv and I hear it. Once I finish this banana and drink some peppermint tea I am off to beddy bye for at least three hours.

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 PM

Hello :)

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 PM

Desi: It would be so cool to get a sloth stuffie pet. One that clings to you and has velcro arm things. They are really cute though and they do love to hug things. I'm glad to hear that you and your sister had fun together, that is good to have a friendly relationship with her.

Iro: Thank you and I know I will have tons of fun this weekend. Going out tonight and hanging out with friends is always fun.

Hi Moon, how are you doing and nice to meet you.

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 PM

I'm good what about you? :)

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 03:03 PM

@Desire:
Sounds like a plan. :yes:
And yum, peppermint tea. I'm having roasted rice tea myself at the moment.

@Moon:
Hey there, Moon! We have two moons in the thread now. :D

@Yue:
Very true! :D
Although, I always liked having some alone time after all that to cool down after all that socializing and excitement. :boogie:

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 03:03 PM

Hey there Moon so sorry I haven't been able to say hello to you. Thank you for chatting in my thread while I have been gone. How are you this morning dear?
Yue
I am hoping when my aunt teaches me to knit I can make one, then since I know how to sew pretty well I can sew Velcro onto it. Wait no. I want a sloth backpack! :squee: I am now wanting to make this stuff now. If only I could.
I think I want to do a pixel of a sloth just not sure about how to do the fur since my style in shading I do dither. :sweat:
Iroase
That sounds like an interesting tea. Does it taste like rice? XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 03:04 PM

It smells and taste closer to unseasoned rice crackers, but milder. It's one of those 'delicious' teas to drink. Peppermint is certainly another. xD

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 03:07 PM

Iroase
I've never had rice crackers. just Ritz or saltines :lol: I adore peppermint tea. I also like vanilla chai tea with a little bit of milk. Its so delicious.

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 03:07 PM

Moon: I'm doing good and a bit tired though, I am going to be hanging out with friends this weekend.

Desi: That sounds so cute, all of those ideas. Sloths are very cute animals, even if they don't move a lot.

Iro: Well my life is normally laid back and doing nothing, so for me I'm glad to get out and do stuff. I don't go out and I am almost always at home.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 03:11 PM

yue
I am so just like a sloth. :lol: I don't move a lot. XD Though Sloths are the most cutest things ever. I want to adopt an orphan sloth. A lot of the baby sloths do tend to end up orphans since they keep falling out of the tree and the mother keeps picking them up while risking her life climbing out of the tree so if she senses the baby isn't strong enough she wont come back down to pick the baby sloth up.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 03:13 PM

*gasp* I've got to send you some rice crackers! Ritz and saltines taste quite different!
(I like both biscuits very much, though!)

I'm not a huge fan of tea with milk, actually. I was brought up drinking bitter milk just like that. xD
I've not had chai before, I never got the inclining to buy some. Maybe I should try for once when I next get a chance to. :O

@Yue:
In that case, going out sounds really good! :D

I'm heading to the mall tomorrow myself. There is a Japanese fair going on this weekend, so they'll be having performances, displays and booths selling Japanese products. :eager:

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 03-03-2012, 03:15 PM

Iroase
Please do send me some! You should get chai vanilla. its very good. I grew up on coffee which was mostly milk because my mom drank hers that way so it reminds me of when I use to drink my mothers coffee. Any coffee or tea that tastes like how my mom did her coffee I love. :lol:

~Yue~
Judge of the Clow

Old 03-03-2012, 03:15 PM

Desi: That sounds so awesome, I do like sloths and all. They are just such different animals and I've heard they are very easy to take care of too.

Iro: Well I hope you have a lot of fun and thanks, I'm glad to be getting out.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 03-03-2012, 03:21 PM

Desi, you live in the US, yes?

My mum dislikes coffee. I got it from my dad and grandma, I think. I used to put condensed milk into my coffee because my grandma used to make my coffee and that was how she made it, but I'm drinking them black like my dad did these days. My whole family drinks tea, though. :D

@Yue:
Thank you! And same to you. ^^