PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-22-2012, 03:11 PM

That sounded so frightening, and exciting. Lotus might not have looked like it, but she adored ghost stories and tales about things that went bump in the night. She relished the feeling of being frightened, and this certainly did that. Grinning she tilted her head to the side. "Shall we go and find out then?" Maybe that was why she'd been pushed to this place? Lotus would only know once she'd figured out what had drawn her here, and solved the mystery, or did the deed that needed to be done. She never knew what that was.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 06:28 PM

((yes >.>.... because I was sick and not paying attention. Though Mei rides bare back :P))

Mei nodded as the two mounted their horses, happy that at least one was an experienced rider. She smiled to the two, indicating with her head to the other two horses to follow her. She couldn't help but be happy to finally be riding... it was what she truly loved. Horses and riding. She stretched slightly, wishing she could transform into her most natural half cat form. Oh well... One of them was human so for now she had to play act the same. She was always more comfortable that way but she had to do what she had to do for the business.

"How often do you two ride?" She asked softly, as she always decided her path based on the riding experience of hte least experienced rider. There were some ruins easier to get to than others after all. She honestly didn't care which.. both were beautiful. She always loved the architecture and the land here. Especially when the sun started going down and the fading light filtered through the atmosphere to change everything. It could paint everthing gold, or purple, or pink... It was so beautiful to watch change.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2012, 06:29 PM

(Not sure how to get back in here xp )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 06:35 PM

((You could talk to the other two still in the inn, played by cameo and draki, or you could make a new character xD))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM

(True..I'll work on it now I just had me an idear xD )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 07:00 PM

((lol okay)

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 AM

"Find out?" he responded, eyes widening. "Um, we should really have some sort of guide or something....." She wanted to just up and go explore? After that story? Was she crazy? He thought so, but then, some of the best people were.... And he'd just gotten inside, he still felt dusty all over. "Maybe tomorrow? Everything will still be there, and we can rest before heading out." Perfect reasoning, to his mind. Rest and get clean. Now that it had finally crossed his mind, it was starting to bug him.

((Poor Mike's all like 'OMG I'm not heading out without someone with me!'))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 04:39 AM

( What part of the inn are you guys in? I could have my girl come and anno- I mean help. x3 )

Drakina

Old 02-28-2012, 04:43 AM

((Um, the dining room.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 05:30 AM

(Okay ^^ unless you guys have a plan in mind? I don't want to interrupt :3 )

Drakina

Old 02-28-2012, 07:53 PM

((I don't think we have a plan...))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:18 PM

Somewhere within the mansion Maysa had decided to take a nap, she was done for now and it was her break time. She was in her room sprawled out onto a medium sized circular bed. Unaware of the traveling will-o-wisp that had been phasing through the walls. Once it made its way out into the hallway it took a form, that of a young blonde girl with short hair and two differently colored eyes.

Before she died she was a traveling Nun, although an accident occurred that caused her death, she doesn't remember what it was. She took residence at the inn seeing as it looked more entertaining than haunting the place she died at, also another thing she forgot. She traveled along until she found her way to the dinning hall hovering close to the ceiling. It was fun being able to fly as a ghost, but it was curious thing as to how she did it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM

Letting out a small sigh, Lotus laughed a little. "I suppose we should have someone to show us around.." He looked horrified at the idea of going to explore a place filled with ghosts. Almost as if in response to the thought, a small familiar chill ran down the young woman's spine. Glancing about the room, she smiled up at the ghost hanging by the ceiling and winked lightly in her direction before returning her attention to Mike.

"As for the rest, well it would help if we knew where the rooms where. Perhaps we could explore the Inn? It seems like a safe enough place." Her feet were itching to move. This was place was so new and strange. Lotus couldn't wait to find out everything she could about it.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-02-2012, 04:54 AM

Samael gave a light chuckle. "I've been on a horse more times than in an automobile. You can't trust steel and fiberglass with your life." He said simply as he rubbed the chestnut's neck lightly again. Of course, this was largely due to the fact that he had been on earth since long before machines and automobiles were invented. Horses and one's own hands were trusted with many tasks then and in his opinion, were still a better option than machines. But... perhaps he was just bitter with things that were still relatively unfamiliar. Two and a half centuries was hardly enough time to understand and familiarize oneself with the complex machines that brought about the industrial revolution, technology had changed so many times it was nearly impossible to keep up with it all.

((Finally. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posting. ))