Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-24-2012, 04:22 AM

Josephina gave a little giggle much like she had when she first fallen in love with the original Neo, feeling all giddy inside. She could not help the smile on her face, she tried to stop smiling several times but it just came back. "I may umm....well.....yes you could say that it went rather well." she said to her friend as she blushed furiously as she thought back to what had transpired between her and Neo, giggling again as she fidgeted a bit. "Thank you." she said to her as she chuckled again, she was glad to have her friend to help her with such things. She bit her lip as she fidgeted a bit more, getting all giddy once more before she hugged Rae once more. "I can not deny dinner with my sister even if it is for a guy. I also need to test him....if he goes for her like Neo did then I know what type of man he is." she said to her, that thought killing the good mood that she was in if only for a brief moment before her fingers went up to her lips as she remembered the kisses they shared, causing her to blush even more. Once they had stopped at a diner, she climbed out the car, following after her friend in a slight daze as she walked into the place, hugging Rae to her.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 10-27-2012, 02:54 AM

Rae smiled as she followed her friend in. She didn't take forever to order. She began eating without waiting. She didn't look up till her food was gone and she shacking was gone. She stopped once she felt better closing her eyes as she looked around the place she eyed something for her friend. "You better tell Raven to fix normal food. I have a feeling Neo want go for the fancy stuff that Lance will want to cook.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2012, 03:22 AM

Josephina had taken a seat across from Rae, smiling in a giddy way as she ordered some water and a light salad, finishing her food before her friend had, after all she was far to excited to actually eat something, even if she did not eat, it wasn't like she was going to die from not eating. She remembered times when she had gone months and days with out eating, if only so her younger sister could eat. "Hmmm....i suppose your right." she said thoughtfully, she couldn't rightly ask for normal food to be made, considering Lance did do a good job in running the house and her and Raven were good friends in her mind though she did not know how her sister's doll would react to her strange request. Though she hoped that she would consider her request since she had bought her an extravagant pot rack. "Oh....we better get home." she said with a smile as she stood up, paying for the meal and leaving a tip as she grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her back to the car. She just could not wait to see Neo again, though she knew that she should wait after all, she never knew how he would feel when he sees her younger sister. The thought of him leaving her again, brought tears to her eyes.

Lady Chello

Old 10-28-2012, 04:59 PM

Lance jumped in surprise as he heard the familiar voice of the girl. He composed himself quickly making sure that no one could doubt his calm facade that he had . He was about to say something when his stomach growled loudly for him. He closed his eyes as he smiled. "It would seem that I am in need of some food. Preferably a sandwich....or two before diner." He said as he stomach growled again. His eyes cut to his stomach as he began to have a word with his stomach. "You can stop any moment now. You've embarrassed me enough for one day. I don't know why you have to be so demanding." The man said as he looked back up finished with the conversation with his stomach. His eyes fell on Raven as he felt the room get a little hot. He looked around wondering if it was just him from all the work he had done getting all the furniture ready. "You look pret....lovely as normal Raven." He said as his eyes fixed on her. He turned his eyes to Ana as he smiled seeing her there. "Little Ana you are always so beautiful you know." He said as he walked over to where she was and watched her as she worked.

Rae was about to pull out when she looked over at Josephina. She hung her head as she softly put her hand on her friends. "You once told me that love was worth the risk. I don't think this one will hurt you. I do think he will hurt her though when he finds out how awful she is to you. You can hide it all you want. But your sister isn't a friend nor a sister to you. I love you and always will because you are my sister to me and my best friend. Now we have some dolls to get back too! And I have baklava for that demonic butler of yours. I can't wait to see him spas over it. You know he looses all composer when presented with that desert. She said as she laughed at the idea of the man with is baklava. If they had known how crazy he was about the dessert they could have used that on him instead of the contract. With that demon of a man through his stomach was how to get him. She drove silently as she grinned thinking of the fun she could have with lance. She was surprised how fast the ride home went. Once back home in the drive way she parked the car and put the keys away in the secret place once again. She open her door and walked to the back starting to grab things. She thought for a moment then held out her hand as every item in the car floated above her. She simply closed the car door and walked to the passenger's side door and open it for her friend. She gave a bow as she did so imitating Lance to a Tee. "My Lady, a pleasure to see you well and about today." She said mocking his annoying voice. She giggled as she gave her friend a smile. "I forgot how handy using my mind really was." She said as she looked up at all the things floating around above them.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2012, 05:53 PM

"Love is always worth the risk but it does not always mean that the risk is worth the love." Josephina said to her as she smiled softly squeezing Rae's hand in reassurance before she took a deep breathe. Before she knew it they were back at Finx's and hers' home, she personally did not want to go back inside just yet so while Rae got out to get their things, she sat there and looked down at her slightly run down home before her smile grew on her face.

"My sister maybe that way but she is still my sister no matter what. I love you too, Rae." she said to her once her door was open, stepping out as she looked up at the mansion once more, she could already see the ghost that were occupying the home coming towards her, a smile on her face as they smiled at her and bowed. "That my dear is why we have no baklava." she said to her as she laughed before she remembered something, looking up at everything they had gotten with a thoughtful face before she smiled seeing that they had gotten Sky and Hikari something.

"Thank you, i very much enjoyed my stroll around the town." she said in a stuffy voice before she laughed with her friend, looking back up at the floating objects before she nodded in agreement. "It does come in handy, though you really shouldn't strain yourself." she said to her kindly as she opened the front door and motioned for her to set them down in the entry hallway.

She looked around for a few moments before she cleared her voice, mumbling a spell to her self to help carry her voice to everyone with in the building even those outside of it. "WOULD ALL MY LOVELY DOLLS AND FINX'S LOVELY DOLLS, PLEASE COME TO THE ENTRYWAY! LANCE WOULD YOU ALSO COME!" she said in her normal soft, kind, loving voice, though it had sounded as if she had yelled at them all since the house shook a little and dust had fallen down from various of places.

"Rae, could you kindly give everyone what we had bought for them." she said to her as she smiled even more, though she held onto Sky's present her self, after all he was one of the very first dolls that she had made, so she was rather fond of him. While she waited for everyone to gather so that she could share her news with them, she went down the list of things that she noticed needed to be done. 'The garden needed to be tamed, everything needed to be repainted, the wood floors needed to be fixed in some places and shined, the carpets needed to be replaced, every window needed to be washed and one of the guest rooms would have to be fixed also for Neo.' she thought to her self, not noticing anything else since they have been working hard on getting everything fixed while she was gone, but those were some of the things she was sure that Neo...no...Orion was going to see when he gets there.

"Oh, Sky. There you are. I bought you some new paints while i was out today and Rae has some clothes for you." she said to the blue clad boy as she bent down to his level, smiling as he kissed the top of his head, handing the paints over to him as she watched for a reaction from him at the surprise.

Last edited by Kilia; 10-29-2012 at 09:36 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-29-2012, 05:07 AM

((just gonna jump in here.thanks for that opening!))
Sky came running outside at his mistress's command,and was the first doll to show up."Is there something you need help with?" He asked eagerly,ready and willing to help in any way he could.When he heard that there were new paints for him,a wide smile broke out over the boy's face,making him almost shine with happieness."Really,Josephina-sama? New paints? Just for me?" He bowed gratefully."Thank you so much! I shall paint you a picture first with them! A beautiful picture just for you!" he said happily.
Working in the garden,Hikari was gently watering some flowers,encouraging them to grow strong,when she heard the call.Standing up,she dusted off her dress and walked to the entryway where Sky was already bowing and smiling."Mii~ Did Boy Blue get a present? Sky,would you please do a picture of my lovely garden? You're the only one who can do it right." She said to her ancestor,who replied with a nod.Hikari turned her head to look at the Light Witch."what may I help you with,Miss?" she asked,curtsying politely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:02 AM

Finx strolled threw the town and sighed she didn't know were she was going but it was nice to be out of the house without a doll pestering her or a human coming up to her with a plea or to kill her. She knew if she did not return her dolls would find her missing and then the butler would find out and eventually her sister but she couldn't bring herself to go back not just yet.

AvaBeth93
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM

Ana blushed at the compliment from Lance. She looked up from the cake batter that she was mixing, "Why thank you Lance, that's sweet of you to say!" She looked back down with a small smile on her lips as she poured the batter into the three cake pans that she had greased a few minutes earlier. "Do you think that the witches will like a triple layer chocolate fudge and raspberry cake? I sure hope they will, as well as the other dolls."

As she was waiting for Lances response she put the three pans in her wood stove and closed the door. She started grabbing all the ingredients she would need for the raspberry spread and the fudge icing when she heard Josephina calling to them all. "Oh it looks like Josephina and Rae are home! How exciting!" She set all her ingredients on the table and proceeded to head out to the main hall. "How was your trip dear Josephina?"

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 10-30-2012, 08:38 PM

Raven had been working around Ana. The two in the kitchen were like fie and ice. Mixing together, and working in an interesting display. Right now Raven had just pulled her large bread buns out of the oven, setting them to cool before she began to cut the tops open and pour a bit of tomato soup in each now bread bowl. It was a light meal, and one everyone would savor. She had heard Lance speaking after walking around the counter. "Lance, eat some soup." She told the man. Taking one of the bowls and setting it on a plate for him. Placing it on the island for him to take. It would of coarse need to cool.

She heard him utter a compliment about both the woman. Her own taking a bit for him to get out. She paused. Looking to Lance before looking back to Ana. He had said these sort of things about Raven in the past. "Thank you Lance. You are looking dashing as usual." She said back. Pushing the plate of food closer to him. "Now eat before you pass out. There is plenty more if you want some more. And the two love anything with sugar in it, Ana. Especially when you make it."

Right on que she heard Rae and Josephina come home. Baring gifts for the entire house. "Just in time." She said to Ana. Plating the rest of the food up before washing her hands and heading out into the main hall.

------

Liam heard the lovely voice of Josephina calling from the hallway. He had just walked around the side of the house and missed them coming into the driveway. Although everything was finished, the only instrument remaining outside was the grand piano. which needed to be brought in at some point. He had it covered with a blanket encase of rain. He began to walk up to the door when he realized something. Still did Liam not have a shirt on. Plus he was dirty, and a scratch was on the side of his face where the piano wire struck him. In other words, he looked great! If it were Halloween.

Either way he walked inside. Whipping his hands off on his now ruined T-shirt. He placed an arm around Rae's waist, kissing the top of her head. "I missed you." He whispered. Laughing at her face when she realized just how he looked.

-----

Kellen had been hiding upstairs once the cleaning was finished outside. He searched for his mistress Finx, but after a few minutes of searching, the voice of Josephina called threw the house. He headed towards that voice like a sailor following a siren. But this time goodies awaited instead of a watery grave. Still he took a few extra minutes to find his mistress with no luck. Going downstairs he looked around. Still not seeing her. "Has anyone scene Mistress Finx?" He asked the small crowd.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:58 PM

Anna helped Raven out in the kitchen often she liked being able to do things other then help her mistress dress plus Raven was nice to her. She carried plates and cups out to the table and sat them down with a smile at Raven. She glanced at Kellen "I have not seen Mistress since she sent me to fetch Raven-chan." Anna said her voice filled with worry.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:49 AM

Josephina smiled like a mother would to her child as she affectionately fixed his hair, chuckling at his reaction before she kissed his forehead. "I actually have a few request for everyone, Sky. I would hate to put more onto everyone's work load after having you all work so hard today." she said to Sky though it was directed towards everyone, she straighten up once more Nodding his head when he had asked about the new paints, making a mental note to get him some canvas though the walls were just as much a canvas for him as much as true canvas was.

"Oh Kari. I got this for you....I know it isn't much but since your the youngest and i haven't gotten to know you.....well i just thought this would be helpful for you." Josephina said to her as she smiled just as kindly as she did to everyone, digging around in one of the bags that they had gotten, pulling out a gardening kit with a book on plants and animals. She looked down at it, feeling as if it wasn't enough for her but still handed it over to her, after all it wasn't often when new things were brought into the house for anyone, unless it was Lance doing as he pleased.

She turned towards Ana when she heard the female, smiling as she waited for Raven to show it, though they didn't have a separate gift from her other then the clothes, it was still a gift none the less. "I had a wonderful time and that brings me to my news that I would like to share with everyone." she said to her as she chuckled, pushing her red hair over her shoulder as she looked around the room, smiling even more when she saw Raven.

"Oh there you are, I have bought you both a pot and pan rack to replace the one that had broke. It should help give you both more room in the kitchen. Though I don't seem to be very good at the gift giving." she said to them as she motioned to the beautifully designed rack that Neo had made, she hoped that he got her note, smiling as she looked a bit sad, not like she never tried to give everyone the right gifts, she honestly tried to do so, but it was the thought that count and she only had good thoughts for the dolls and everyone that was around her.

She smiled when she saw how Laim and Rae were together, instead of getting sad like she normally would, she just smiled even more, chuckling as she blushed a little at the thought of Neo. She giggled to herself like a little school girl as she held her face in both hands, blushing as she turned away from them. Though her skin paled considerably when Kellen came to the entryway to inform her that her sister was gone.

She shouldn't be surprised considering the fact that she was often disappearing though it wasn't like her to not tell one of her dolls. She didn't look at Rae, knowing what her life long companion would say to her before she would say anything, worry was clear on her face. "While I have every ones' attention, I would like to inform you that we will have a guest over for dinner. I spoke to the other occupants of the house and they agreed to hold their three day party in the attic while the rooms are taken care of. Meanwhile, before he comes, though i know it is near impossible to do, the garden out front needs to be tamed, windows need to be washed, the floors need to be fixed and cleaned, everything needs to be repainted, the carpets need to be replaced, and a guest room needs to be cleaned and fixed up for our guest." she said to them all kindly, she knew that what she was asking was a lot and things could go wrong just like the fact it could not get done, but then again Lance was one hell of a butler.

"Now, While that is taken care of and the rest of the gifts are given out. I shall go find my baby sister. Please do not worry i shall be back soon." she said to them all, flashing them a fond smile as she ran a hand through her hair, worry was still very much clear in her eyes as she turned and headed out of the house, searching the grounds first.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2012, 03:07 AM

Sky nodded at Kari and turned his attention to his mistress,blushing when she kissed his forehead.As soon as he heard how much work there was to do,he stood up straight and saluted."Right! I will get to work straigh away! You can count on me to paint everything fresh and nice,Mistress!" He said,already anxious to get back inside so he could start.He wondered just how he should paint the guest bedrooms.Not knowing anything about the guests,it would be difficult,but not impossible.

Kari clapped her hands together and took the kit and book,eyes shining like christmas lights."Oh,Josephina-sama,it's perfect! Absolutely wonderful!" she exclaimed,holding her gifts close to her chest.She snapped to attention,however,when the Light Witch started telling them her news."The front garden? No problem! I will absolutely make sure it looks perfect for your guests! I will start immidiately! Mii~" she exclaimed.But there are squirrels in that garden,Mii~ they're so stubborn,they don't listen if I tell them to leave...maybe Lance-sama can help with them,Mii~She thought with a shudder.The last time she had tried to reason with the squirrels,they had bitten her.

Lady Chello

Old 11-01-2012, 07:52 AM

Lance had picked up his bowl of soup and was sipping it as he heard the White witch enter. He followed the others of course knowing there was always something to be give by her to the others. He was enjoying his soup when he almost chocked on it hearing the woman's list. He took in a gasp of air as he just stared at the woman his eye brow arched. He then rolled his eyes as he eyed ever other doll in the house. He gave a bow to the woman as he resumed drinking his soup from the bowl. He walked into the kitchen leaving his half full bowl on Raven's counter. He quickly made his way outside as he began the task of tame the garden from hell. He wasn't worried about the plants that was Kari's job and she was magnificent the demon critters though that was his department. He made his way to the garden as he put out some of the cookies that Rae had tried to make from the day before. He grinned as he began working on the windows. Once he was done with the windows he walked back to where he had put the cookies. He couldn't help but laugh as he saw the dead critters. "I told her she couldn't bake. And I do remember telling you Squirrles that next time you harmed Kari you where dead. Looks like everyone got what they wanted. Something ate Rae's cooking you died and we get ride of you." Lance said as he picked up the now dead animals and put them into the burn pile he had for Rae to burn shortly. He just grinned happy to know the damn things wouldn't be in the way. He moved to the outside of the house as he worked up a storm in a matter of minuets the house was completely fixed on the out side. He then walked into the house as he began assessing the damage that was inside. He paused as he looked around. "I's suggest you all get out of this house or you'll become part of the new floors" He warned.

Rae leaped at Liam. She kissed him lovingly as she held him close. Her eyes widen as she stepped back for a moment seeing him. She was speechless as she enjoyed the view. Maybe she should replace his internments with old ones more often if the was the end result she could get use to enjoying the view it was nice. She found it hard to talk as she couldn't help but enjoy the view. She really didn't care about anything else till the words from her friend snapped her out of her amazing view. She gently gave Liam's rear a genital squeeze as she gave him a wicked grin picking up their bags and headed up the stairs to their room. She pulled out Liam's Twinkies and the other sweets she had found him putting them on his desk. She then pulled out her surprise for him. She placed the violin on his desk along with the flute and harp she had found today at the store. She then began to pull out the outfits that her friend had got her and put them away. She was on the last one when she hit the floor. She laid there motionless as she could only star at Liam's desk. She closed her eyes hoping that Liam wouldn't come in and see her like this. She had done a excellent job up till the past few month of hiding her condition. No one in the house knew of it other than Josephina and Liam himself was starting to figure it out. She used the last of her power to lock the door as she laid there unconscious.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2012, 05:31 AM

Kari went straight to the front garden,where she witnessed Lance throwing several dead squirrels into the burn pile.She smiled,glad to know he was already on top of things.She waited shyly for the butler to go back into the house before going to tend the garden.She didn't know wether he saw her there or not,but she soon forgot that worry as she lost herself in the task of pulling weeds."Gow,grow,my lovely little ones.Grow strong and beautiful towards the sun.Grace the world with your beauty,Mii~" she said.Hikari believed that talking and singing to flowers would help them grow stronger and more beautiful than usual.Once she had finished pulling weeds,she began straightening out the flowers,watering,triming,removing the dead,planting new seeds,etc.while she worked,she began to sing.
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai Ending Song (Full) - YouTube