shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 AM

"You're welcome miss." Luke smiled as he scrached Daemon head a bit. He smiled and looked back at her. "Socks and shine things, I'll remember that." he said. "Are you alright?" asked moving over to her and check if she ok. "If there isn't anything else I could for you I should be going." Luke said pick up the bag she give him. "I should be back in a week to see how your shops doing." he said as he walked out if the door with his new pet Daemon.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-21-2012, 12:51 AM

"Sorry still trying to get used to the layout." Lilly said to him as she smiled, rubbing her forehead where there was a clear red mark on her forehead. "Well thank you very much for choosing my shop for your pet needs. If things do not work out please bring him back to me." she said to him as she turned her head to the side slightly, closing her eyes, though the effect was pointless since they always appeared empty and vacant as always. "Have a good day sir." she called him as she waved at him.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 03:38 AM

Luke took his new pet back to his room at the villa and set him up with own bed then seat out a water and food dish. He showed Daemon the small patch of grass he has growing on the window sill and told him to his use the grass if he need to go and use the window to get he wanted to go hunt. He looked down at Daemon and smiled he could see that understood him. He pick up the leather bag. "Let go see his office." he said putting his pet on his shoulder and going down to the guild office. He let Daemon down in the office to look around as he took a seat in his chair. "This grass on the window if you need to go." he said. The grass he grew was from his home town it had a different smell to it in the wind.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-24-2012, 06:21 AM

Lilly sighed heavily as she scratched Anyo's head, listening to the sounds around her before she sighed slightly. She moved over towards the cages, carefully feeding and watering each pet before she groomed them once more, she was rather happy that Deamon had finally found himself a home, she just hoped that she was able to find all the creatures in her shop homes and a happy environment. She soon started to sing to her self as she waited for more customers to come in. After a while she had a few people to deal with, some just wanted to look, others were looking but not happy with the choices, some just tried to steal them from out from under her nose.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 12:05 AM

Star stood outside her building and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She had just installed her last game in her arcade. She cleaned up a bit and turned on her open sign. She sat in her seat near the prize counter and smiled waiting for any customer to come in. Her tail swished back and forth happily. Her dream was coming true finally.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 AM

Luke when down to his office after leaving his new pet in his room. He picked up his list of business's that are new in town then started on his rounds for check on the shops and other business's that might want to join or help the guilds. He looked over the as he walked out of the villa. 'Hmm... interesting there a arcade in town.' He though. He made his way to the arcade after a few stop at other shops and market. Once he got here he started to look around at all the games and things.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 01:47 AM

Star sat up seeing him and smiled sweetly. "Hello there. My name is Star and welcome to my arcade. Each game is one coin and each coin is fifty cents." she said smiling. Each game will give you numerous tickets and you can use those tickets to get prizes. Or you can spend your money today, save your tickets, and come back the next and spend some more to add onto your other tickets." she said smiling. "How can I help you?"

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 02:42 AM

Luke turned to her. "Hello, I'm Luke and I run the guild hall in the villa." he said walking over to her. "I help the various guilds find new members and partnerships with the local shop, markets and the like." he said take his card and put it on the table. "I would think the crafters or the smiths might help you to keep this place running. There are a few posting in the villa where you can asked for helper." He smiled at her.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 AM

Star smiled and picked up his card. "It's nice to meet you Luke and I'll be sure to talk to them. Thank you. So what do you think of my arcade? I just put the last game in today." she said smiling. She handed him a few coins. "Feel free to play." she said smiling brightly. "These games are on me for today." she added with a big grin. "There's enough coins for each game. You can set the high scores." she said.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 AM

"Welcome." Luke said taking the coins. "I think it's interesting it would give the towns people something fun to do." He said turning to the games and looked at them. "Well I should get back to work" He said and looks back at back to her. "Well since there on you and you need some hi-score, I could try my hand at the games." He said and going over to one of the games and put a coin in it start it up. He starts to play.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 05:20 AM

Star smiled brightly and watched him happily. "Hehe. Thank you so much. Have fun and call me if you come to any problems with the games." she said smiling brightly. 'He's kind of cute...' she thought to herself with a light pink blush to her orange tinted cheeks. She watched him play the games, getting the high scores and getting tickets. "You're doing great!" she said proudly.

Last edited by Selenestree; 12-02-2012 at 05:57 AM..

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 05:24 AM

(Could you put a little more into the your post? The rules at lest three lines)

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 05:59 AM

Krystal held her tail shyly as her ears twitched at all the different sounds. She stood in the middle of town and looked around at the different shops and buildings. "Wow... for a small town...it's quite big and quite busy...I wonder if there are any jobs for a experienced bartender? Who could I ask?" she said to herself, looking around at all the people. She wanted to make sure to find the right person to ask instead of asking randomly. She was normally shy but when she got around other people at a bar, she let it all loose and sometimes people can't get her to shut up.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 06:19 AM

Luke finished his game and picked up his tickets. "Thanks." he said going over back over the counter. "Would you mind holding on to the coin for me? I just got a new pet the loves shiny thing and he would just be taking the coins and I'll just lose the tickets." he said handing her the coins and tickets. "I should be going back to work. Come visit the villa if you need anything." he said as he walked out of the arcade. On his way back to his office at the villa he saw a cat girl holding her tail. "Miss do you need help?" he asked walking up to the neko with blue fur.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2012, 06:27 AM

Star smiled and nodded taking the coins and tickets. "Have a good day Luke!" she called out to him. She then checked out the high scores of the games and waited for more people to come in. She reached under the counter and pulled out a book and opened it up. She turned on some music and began to read, her feet propped up on the counter.

Krystal looked up at him and smiled softly. "Hello....I was j-just wondering if you had any good bars needing an experienced bartender...I'm new here so I'm a bit nervous to go asking around. Oh! My name is Krystal by the way. Thank you so much for coming up to me instead of the other way." she said, a light blush tinting her cheeks.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2012, 06:46 AM

"Hello, I'm Luke" he said with a smile. "I know of a bar that could use a bartender, if you follow me I could show you it. It's just up the road at the villa there." he said and showed her. "I was just heading there my self." he said as he started to lead to the villa. "I run the guild hall at the villa, they have a great bar that could use a bit more help." he says as they walk.

Last edited by shadowsoflife11; 12-03-2012 at 03:32 AM..

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2012, 03:34 AM

Amanda smiled brightly and followed him to the bar. "Oh thank you so much! I know just who to go to if i ever need any help. You!" she said smiling. She looked around the bar from the outside. "The outside looks nice. Oh I hope they hire me! I used to bartend when i was younger at my hometown. It was always so much fun. And when my favorite songs came on, I would get up on the bar with the other bartenders and dance during the whole song!" she said giggling, remembering her past.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 AM

"Your welcome." Luke said as they walked into the villa. "They should if you tell them you use to be a bartender back in your hometown. It a good bar, I stop by after work sometimes." he says looking over at her. "You could check out the bartender guild while your here, joining that will get you a job in any bar in town." he smiled at her.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 AM

Amanda smiled cutely and nodded. "Sounds great! I'll be sure to join the guild then! What all shops and buildings do you have here?" she asked curiously, still looking around town. "It's so big for a small town actually. Well it's bigger than my hometown. All we had was a bar, a restaurant, and an arcade with tennis courts." she said rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 AM

"That good." Luke smiled. "I always like when someone join our guilds. There are lot's of shops and markets around here, I don't know all of them off the top of head, but I do have a listen of the back at the office." he said. "But there are some new shops in town like a new pet shop and arcade, there also a nice smith and alchemist shop in town."

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2012, 05:26 AM

Amanda smiled brightly. "That's great! I can't wait to visit all the shops and get to know everyone. Even though I do know someone right now." she said with a giggle. "Well...how do I join the bar guild then Luke?" she asked with a soft smile. Her blue eyes sparkled in delight and excitement, her ears twitching as well.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 AM

Luke nods. "Yes it is, and you would join by talking to the guild leader and asking them if you can join." he said smiling as they stop at the villa bar called Beast Path Tavern. "Here we are." he said turning to her. "The bartender her will tell you the guild is." he said. "If you need anything I'll be in my office, it right next to the outpost." Luke waved to her as he walked back to his office.

Selenestree
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2012, 05:43 AM

Amanda smiled brightly and waved to him when he left. "Thanks again so much!!!" she called out. She then took a deep breath, and walked inside. "Um...who can i talk to about a job and joining the bar guild?" she asked looking at the bartender there. Her tail hid between her legs nervously.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM

Lilly soon locked up her pets shop as she held onto one of her sick flizzards, worry and concern in her face as she headed in the direction that she believed a vet was in, well not a vet just someone knowledgeable about medicine mainly. Though she ran into Luke once more, backing up a bit as she bowed to him. "I am very sorry about that, Sir. Pardon me." she said to him as she bowed again before she ducked around him, mumbling numbers to her self before she put her hand out as if she was going to open a door only to move forward at the same time and run into a wall. "Ow!" she said to her self as she rubbed her face and held the sick creature to her chest, checking it over.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2012, 05:58 PM

"Sorry miss." Luke as he keep walking. He turned back around to her when he hear her say ow. He went over to her. "Miss Lilly are you ok." he asked as he looked her over. "Have you thought of getting some item or device what would help you get around to see." he said. "There are some magic that would help see like enchanted glass or goggles or if you didn't want those there are some magic necklace or pin that would help find your way or tell you if your about to get something." he said.