HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 02:58 AM

((oops wrong color last one ^.^' ))

"That can comafy, you mean, like, Data Drain?" He was playing the same game, subtilly giving hints of his abilities without being too obvious. "But don't you two have Data Drain, doesn't that mean you could be the ones butting all these people in coma's?" He said in a bit of a sharp tone. It was a little burst you would rarely see on his part, but he was determined not to gice Scarecrow another reason to suspect him, but still fire off himself.
((donation please, it's easier, do you like it?))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-22-2008, 03:09 AM

"Eh yeah pretty much. So, you happen to know about the Data Drain? Interesting." Scarecrow pressed his lips together. So Cubia was leaking out more information now. He then looked at Cubia without at glare at his accusation. "Didn't you say earlier that Steel Fang put your sister in a coma, not us? She has a rather big bounty on her head. In any case, do we look like people who would put others in a coma :D"
((Donated))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 03:14 AM

"Well, Steel Fang is not the only one putting people in coma's, like the Data Bigs you two had just Data Drained" He said, still in a voice a bit accusing. "It doesn't have to be about my sister, there are other people playing this game, and it is just as bad if they get into a coma, I don;t only think of myself and my sister you know" 'I also think about the bracelet' he thought. But he couldn't say that out loud. How much he wanted to just take one right now, shut that annoying suspicious Scarecrow up. But he coulnd't, not yet, he had to wait untill one of them was alone, then he had free rain.

((merci beaucoup ))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-22-2008, 03:28 AM

"Hm, touche. I suppose that it would look suspicious if it weren't for the fact that I've been trying to stop the comas too. I'm in the same boat as you are. And anyways, the bracelet just happened to choose us. *cough*not the other way around*cough*" Scarecrow had finally let out another why for playing the World, but he wouldn't say much more.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 04:11 AM

"Well, hate to disturb you guyses verbal fight, but I'm leaving it a night. My beed is beckoning and I don't want ti to be so dissapointed, bye guys" she logged off, shutting down the computer and got inbed. she though for a while about everytghing that had happened that day. It was a lot ot complrehend, a lot to think about and she found she had quite the restless night.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-22-2008, 02:36 PM

"A'ight Rune bye!" Scarecrow yawned unintentionally, feeling quite sleeping himself. What time was it, he wondered. He checked the clock on the desk, it showing that the time was well...late. He looked at Cubia sighing. He was about to type a message when he had heard shouting from the other room. Thank fully he had turned off the microphone before anything could get through. "Akira get off the computer this instant!" It was his mom, of course. "I'm going, I'm going." Sheesh, the woman can never tell between signing off and continuing to play. He looked back at Cubia, waving a goodbye. "Got to go too. My parents are yelling me to get off >_<" Scarecrow logged off and shut down his computer. He took off his FMD and laid it on the desk thinking about what had happened this whole time. It was all so surreal and in the end he had gotten some sleep, but not a lot.