Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-18-2008, 02:44 PM

"Yeah pretty much." Kind of sad though, I've been to every inch of this place, yet I'm still not allowed in that man's office. She sighed and walked along. The door would be on the top floor, like all cliched movies. She made a left, and then walked straight forward to an elevator.

She pushed the up button and waited for the elevator to arrive. Elites, it's funny how the one I saw wasn't even an assassin, it was a freaking stalker! She felt like punching something and wished that she had her beer back, but settled for biting her tongue. When she saw the others catching up she took a breath and put on a nonchalant face.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2008, 06:41 AM

Eva stepped into the elevator with everyone else once it arrived. She felt nervous now, going up to see where the 'higher ups' are at. The Elites Alice mentioned seemed like dangerous guys, but then again, this is the Devious Organization of Espionage and Assassination after all, not the FBI or CIA.

She ran her fingers through her hair some and flipped it off her shoulders. Wonder what is with the Vice Head? Alice didn't speak too fondly about him 'sucking up' to the Head Honcho who's place we're about to see. Or his door anyway.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM

Alice pushed the button to go up to the top floor and held the door open for everyone that had been coming in. As the elevator climbed up the floors she couldn't help thinking about the Vice Head who she had spoke about. He was an interesting man, who was sneakier than even the Head himself, unfortunately he wasn't as strong.

Of course that's how it's always been, someone in second wanting to be first, but losing it someone else. The Vice and Alice seemed to have a mutual dislike for each other, personalities clashing and of course because she had escaped from being killed. They arrived on the floor with a "ding" and stepped out. The Head Honcho's door was only a small way now.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2008, 05:26 PM

Tsukasa followed, an amused look on her face. she knows we're probably not llowed in and still she goes for it, this could get a hint of hilariosity for sure.she walked through the familiar halways, she hated the elite always had, and they hated her. That could be considered ironic sinse I want to join their ranks she thought. the problem was that theu were always so damn cocky and in-your-face, and the stalker was just a plain creep, but well, they were a part of the D.O.E.A. so she had no choice, though she didn't even pretended to like them. damn snobs

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-19-2008, 06:01 PM

After a few doors, hallways, and a small flight of stairs, they reached the door of the Head Honcho's office. "Well cadets, here we are. The door of the office, in all of its hard wood glory. Now I know we aren't allowed to go in, but that's never stopped me." She searched her pockets for a small while before finding a card key.

It was a one time use of course, the codes were always changing and this was supposed to be for gathering data. No matter of course, it was more fun to use the ventilation shafts (and keys were passed out each week). She contemplated the memories of this office, and how real it was; it would have been just a front. She shook her head and opened the door slowly, making sure to look for any trip wires.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2008, 06:32 PM

Tsukasa smiled, this sure was going to be interesting, she had never been here before and these noobs were really lucky. "Always the thrill of what's frobidden right alice" she said as she stood behind her soing her own trap scan. The hard wooden door was thick and secure and the room looked daek behind it

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 PM

Alice smirked and pushed the door a little harder. "Exactly. After all, this key better be used at some point. She pushed the door and finally opened it. It was surprisingly empty. A dud? Or maybe it was a trap. She looked back at the group and gave a fake smile. "Uh, this is a grand example of when we would have to be extra cautious. And right about now, I regret having those two beers." She staggered a little, but straightened herself up. "Anyone dare to go in?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2008, 07:09 PM

she would go in, but she wanted to test the noobs a bit, see who of them had enough courage, after all, courage and taking risk was part of the job. and plus, watching noobsa try might be fun, and if there was something Tsukasa wanted in this life, is have some fun.

"There are bound to be a thousand traps in there, they know you too well alice" Tsukasa whispered, not letting the fresh meat hear

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-19-2008, 07:51 PM

Alice looked at Tsukasa before chuckling a bit. "Yeah, maybe I should get some new tricks." She turned her back to the room and faced the newbies. "I suppose this can be considered your first test. We might as well see what you guys can do. And since I'm bored, you guys can fetch that file on one of the tables."

The room looked like that of any cliched ruler. A long oval table in the center of the room with a big screen television on the farthest wall from the door. Rolling chairs were placed around that table, void of any sitters. The walls were a dull gray and the carpet a darker shade. Potted plants were on the corners of the room, with generic plants. In the center of the table was a stack of manila folders, labeled with different mission names on the tab.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2008, 01:24 AM

They're wanting us to go into the Head Honcho's office for a test? This better not be them trying to weed out us new recruits by getting us killed off...

Since none of the others seemed too eager, Eva took in a breath and exhaled. She stepped forward. "Might as well go." And hope I won't be getting the blame for it if I'm caught. she thought uneasily.

Eva peered inside looking for any signs of a trap. A wire, a sensor light, even a camera. She pulled out a ponytail holder and pulled her hair back up in it as she surveyed the room. Here we go, Mr. Bond. Eva cautiously stepped into the room.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-20-2008, 02:52 PM

Alice bit her lip. She really hoped that they knew their stuff. It would be hard to explain why there was blood in the room. Let's hope these newbies didn't come here for nothing. Thankfully Eva didn't activate a trap, yet, but the room seemed to be strewn with wires though. She adjusted her glasses, scanning for anything that could actually hurt them. There was a camera hidden in one of the potted plants, but not very well. White pressure sensors where on at least two of the chairs; how much weight was it set to?

She looked further, but couldn't tell for anything on the ground. it was always her Achilles Heel. The carpet and her nearsightedness made it hard to distinguish trip wires from just the floor. If it was a spy movie then they could at least use some weird kind of spray or make up powder.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2008, 03:37 PM

Eva looked to the floor and eyed it. Using what light was in the room from a window or overhead or lamp perhaps, she paused to move her head to the side some. Ah ha... I see one... two... she mentally counted the wires she saw a slight gleam off of. Eva carefully stepped over the first and walked forward. She made it a point to not touch anything as she stepped over the second that was between the two chairs in front of the desk. She paused again in her tracks to listen for anything and looked about. From there she was able to see a camera in a potted plant and mentally cursed knowing that this will be seen later by someone.

She saw the files mentioned on the desk but figured it wouldn't be THAT easy to pick them up. I wonder... Eva visually scanned the desk for any signs of possible traps before even thinking of reaching for the files.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2008, 12:37 AM

Tsukasa watched Eva, wondering how long she would last. she had already evaded the wires carefully set on the ground, but that was kitty-stuff. She scanned the site of the files, it looked clean, but then again, what ever looked the way it was in the D.O.E.A.? 'they're gonna have some fun homevideos to watch' she thought with amusement. Then she saw a flash of red surounding the papers. "does anyone of you smoke?" she asked. One of the noobs nodded "I'm oing to need a fag and a lighter" as soon as she got what she wanted she put the lighter in the pack of cigarets. "Eva catch!" she trew the package to Eva, as she continued her place as amused observer

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2008, 12:46 AM

((I'm a little lost could someone fill me in???))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-21-2008, 12:49 AM

((Okay so basically we've taken them through the training room and the faculty lounge, talked about the elites, head, and vice. Now we're like in "the head honcho's office" and decided to test the newbies by making them retrieve a file.))

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2008, 12:49 AM

((We're at the Head Honcho's office where Eva needs to break in and fetch dome files between all the traps set in there, thats basiclt it ^^ oh and alice is half-drunk lol))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2008, 12:52 AM

((lol! :D okay thanks guys!! :D))

Amber watched amused, arms folded over her chest, as the newbies tried to pass the test. She remembered her own test. It had been very easy for her. She had passed it with flying colors. She wondered how the newbies would do.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-21-2008, 01:15 AM

Alice smiled when Eva was able to avoid the traps, she had skill at least. Unfortunately she was in camera view. Well, we do need something for the D.O.E.A anniversary party. She chuckled and smiled when Eva picked up the file folders. Her eyes widened when there was a flash of red light. Damn, they didn't have that back when I was training here. She sighed, she wasn't going to interfere, but pushing the girl in the right direction wasn't a crime. "H-heyyyyy! Remember what you learned in the manual. 'Thhhhhherrrre is noooo such thiiiiiing as a useless item'." Unfortunately it came out a bit slurred, hopefully Eva got the message.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2008, 01:17 AM

"Wha-?" Eva turned some standing in place as Tsukasa threw a pack of cigs with lighter inside at her. "Gah!" Eva barely caught them, bumping the desk while doing so. She glared annoyingly at Tsukasa wondering what in the world she thought she was doing.

((LOL Tsu's evil. *snickers*))

The files on the desk had slightly slid an inch or so from being bumped. Eva stiffened ready for some form of destruction to befall her that needed dodging as she noted a flash of light. Eva heard what Alice said, and pulled out the lighter trying to figure out what she was to do with this.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2008, 01:27 AM

((just a hint, smoke makes laser beam thingies visible ^^))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-21-2008, 01:31 AM

((xD It comes with the job))
Alice watched as Tsukasa threw those items at her. She looked at her with a "w-t-f?" look, but then realized what kind of trap had been set. The desk had shook seemed to have knocked the files. At least it didn't activate anything else. The flash turned cold as sections of wall had lifted, turning into projectile launchers. How, oh how would she get out of this now? She thought this with a smirk and narrowed her eyes.

Alumia
Apple lover
Send a message via MSN to Alumia

Old 03-21-2008, 01:41 AM

(Sorry for not posting so often. Been busy.)
Skye watched carefully as Eva went through the little "test". She was slightly amused when she saw the not-so hidden camera. Hah. Someone's going to have fun watching this!

As Alice managed to slur out a helpful hint, Skye let out a inaudible sigh. Getting drunk really isn't something that would help this situation. The pack of ciggerates and lighter flew over her head and she wondered what they would be used for. Her eyes widen, when she realized the trap. Skye grimanced at the projectile launchers that had appeared.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2008, 01:56 AM

((no worries I just watch too much james bond lol and yes Tsu is evil >.<))

"Hope she knows how to smoke" Tsukasa muttered, still highly amused, the test seemed to be worth coming here for, she remembered her test, but only vaguely, it was on one of her later missions she had learneed the smoke trick, and that was the only reason she had learned how too smoke and carried cigarettes as missiongear, while everyone else always looked like she was crazy, they did come in handy once in w while, but ofcoarse they were with her mission gear, safe in her locker.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2008, 02:24 AM

Okay... okay hint use items... well they want me to smoke? Oh man I look like such a moron right now I'm sure of it. Here goes... I so hope this doesn't get me fired... or worse.

Eva pulls out a cigarette from the carton and pocketed the rest in her skirt pocket. She carefully lit the cig and puffed it some to get it going well then coughed. Ugh... this is why I gave up smoking. She pocketed the lighter and waved the smoke a bit. Suddenly she saw it - laser light beams for security purposes. She glanced around and inhaled then exhaled more smoke and gently wafted it a bit to see where the lasers were located.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-21-2008, 02:43 AM

Alice chuckled at the smoke trick. There was one other way, but that was only for infrared beams. She looked at Eva who had started puffing out smoke. She preferred burning paper or anything, but that was because she was part pyromaniac. Risking your life and forcing you to blacken your lungs, Hah! No wonder no one can retire, they all die of heart disease. The things they did for their job.