Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-26-2008, 05:12 PM

((Sorry if this isn't exact but I lost my first copy.))
((Also the discription of the orginized crime might be way off since I haven't really looked into them. Sorry! But I might just use a "Make Belive" orginized crime group just to save the trouble if thats alright. Their infromation will be accurate how ever.))
There is a clain, one of many in a spicific branch of an orginized crime group known as the Proto-Inod-Europeans. They took the name after the ancient group of people who supposivly gave branch to the languages of the Western World. The culture and origional toung of the language is gone, no one knows much about them. But this group of ancient people had once spread out as far as presant day Iran, down to Greeks, over to the British Isles, and even to islands like Scottland and Ireland in their travles to dominate. They had taking over much of the developed lands by pushing out the natives. (However the America's weren't touched nor were most the eastern countries)

The criminals have also made an achevement similar. They have a branch of their orginization in almost every country in the western world and one in Japan. How ever they do not push to far inland with the Japanies Islands because of the simple fact that the Yakuza domniate there. If we narrowed our search to the master minds of this orginization well find one family standing there. They are the monarchs of this orginization and the run everything from their small quiet town. Keeping on the down low so they aren't caught. Claudius is the eldest of them all and the founder of the orginization. He is Raphael's grandfather. His grandson is the next up coming "monarch" As they call themselves. The next to rule the plains and is being taught well. Right now Raphael is running around the streets to keep a good eye on the imports and exports they own. Most of the trades are leagle in some way or another.

Raphael has a sister her name will be Margret for now. She is also a street girl, mostly a recrute, and a highly spoiled child. Her best friend is a prime example of what Margret isn't. (Character b) (I dont' know how to explain your character and I hope I got this right this time!)

((Your character's name will be posted up in place of character b)

Last edited by Fate's Pearl; 04-29-2008 at 04:30 AM..