Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-29-2008, 09:10 PM

Alright
This Private RP is for Rikusdusk and Shadow Kat only.

Riku ~ You know the rules. We keep it clean, and you must be as literate as you can with a minimum of .... five action sentences per post. You gotta make this interesting for me as well as you.

Story Line

With the on going wars between the Demons and the Fallen Angels fighting for control of the earth. The Queen ruled over the world with her almighty power over the people as well as her kind as loyal followers. Her only son, who was heir to her throne if she ever passed away, wanted to join in the battles for simple amusement. Only to be killed in a fight with a particular strong Fallen Angel. Furious that her only child was murdered and over powered, brought the Fallen Angel into her castle after having him captured, and kept him as a slave where he was tortured as punishment for taking her son.

But with all her fallen angel slaves she kept, all of whom have been obedient in fear, she was confused as this particular angel would not obey her orders right away. Fighting for his life and his chance to escape. The Queen kept this one over all even after each of the other angels in her grasp were taken, keeping a close eye trying to understand what it is that makes him different from the others. What it is that makes him incapable of fearing her, or falling under her command.

Time goes on... as well as the story.... where does it lead?

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Nickname:
Race:

Power(s):
Weapon(s):

Personality:

Bio:

Family:

Appearance:

(and anything else you'd wanna put up)

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2008, 09:28 PM

Name: Jin
Nickname: Fallen One
Race: Fallen Angel

Power(s): using the darkness to suck the souls of others and vise versa (more souls the more stronger)
Weapon(s): scythe that can only be used by a "Fallen One" it is able to teleport to him when ever he needs it unless there is a magical bind holding him some where.

Personality: cocky

Bio: Although Jin is rather young he is a very strong opponent to be going against. On acount of his super ability it is hard for people to get close to him with out having their souls slowly devoured. Sick of the war he calls meaning less he goes out of his hiding area and ambushes a couple of demons along the way. First trying to reason with them he sticks his scythe in to the ground. As a demon saw this he charged forth but was then dead after Jin retaliated sucking the demons soul. After a long while he was captured and brought to the queen.

Family: Dead

Appearance:

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-29-2008, 09:48 PM

Name: Kura
Nickname: Lady Kura or Queen
Race: Demon

Power(s): Shadowmancy
Weapon(s): Katana

Personality: Quiet, distant, but very controlling.

Bio: For a long portion of her life she was but a simple demon that wandered the earth. Growing tired of the people around her and the way things went, she finally decided to rule over the world. With her powers, she claimed land after land, gaining those who feared her as her followers, and even those that didn't fear her but trusted her became her loyal subjects. With the demons over powering the earth a war broke out as the fallen angels stood up against her. Now sitting in her castle she watches as the war goes on. As she ruled over, she had a son, the father had been a loyal subject of hers that was kind to her one night and after the nights events she grew pregnant. The father died of an illness soon after so she had to raise the boy on her own with the help of her servants. But he was the only one she ever held dear to her.

Family: Keiuro - her son (dies)

Appearance:

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2008, 10:24 PM

As the wind blew small particles of dirt across the mans face he awoke, his right eye twitching annoyed at the sand as he brushed it away. Standng upwards he inhaled deeply then exhaled exiting his tent and heading towards the Demons territory. "This war is meaningles...We gotta stop this feud before it gets any more pathetic than it all ready is...." he said under his breath while he walked up a desert hill seeing the Demons palace from afar. Then glancing downwards he saw a group of demon soldiers and a leader. Quickly rushing towards the nearest rock he hid there glancing at them. "Hmmm...." Then seeing a symbol on the back of the leaders armor he reconized the symbol was part of the royal family. Standing upwards hastly he shouted, "HEY!! Prince Imay I have a word with you!?!?"

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-29-2008, 10:43 PM

The sun was rising from the horizon to the east as the morning wind waved across the land chilling the air around them. Lady Kura stood upon a balcony within the upper levels of the castle, looking out upon the wasteland in front of her where many battles have been fought. With her hands folded together behind her back, she gazed out watching her son on the field with some men with her gentle icy blue eyes. Wearing a crimson red dress that cut off just above her chest with no sleeves or shoulder straps, and the skirt hung down to mid shins with double slits on either side coming up to her hips showing off her legs. Also wearing a pair of black knee-high high-heel boots, and a long black cloak over her shoulders with the hood up loosely on her head hiding that long midnight black hair.

She watched her son with the keen distant sight she possessed along with many other abilities. She had argued with her son all evening the day before, wishing he wouldn't go out to fight but he only argued more fiercely against her wanting to go out and prove himself. To be a part of the fight for once instead of sit back and watch. She sighed softly, being that she was a demon she held no true emotions towards anyone nor let them see any. In fact her heart was cold and she was nothing but hollow when it came to her emotions now a days. But, for the first time in a very long time, she was scared. A great fear held onto her as she watched her son, but her face was blank and empty showing nothing, even her eyes hid the fear she carried.

"Please.... come home safely... I beg of you..." she whispered quietly to herself. No one would be able to hear it, even if one of the servants or guards came up behind her they couldn't hear it at all. Just words meant for herself, but the feeling would stretch out to her son. Did he even have any idea how much he was worrying her?

Keiuro stood there facing his men listening to his lieutenant drone on about the battle that was coming up and the plan that was all ready set to go. Beginning to feel like his lieutenant was trying to push him to the back and make sure he didn't get in on the fight. Raising his hand up, he made the man stop talking with an irritated look upon his face.

"Lieutenant Dei, as your Captain and Prince, I assure you that you're attempts to hold me back are only gonna lead you into trouble. I-" He paused and turned his head slightly as he heard someone call out to him, mockingly calling him just by Prince? Glancing over his shoulder with his icy blue eyes that he shared so commonly with his mother, through his black hair that hung over his face he stared at the man that was confronting him. Turning slowly, he went to face the man.

"Who dares confront me without permission to speak? Who are you?"
He calls back to the man with his cold blue eyes glancing him over. Now that he was looking at him properly he noticed the large black wings upon the mans back, not just black wings, but feathered. He was a fallen! His eyebrows furrowed and he growled deeply. The men behind him getting into a defensive position.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2008, 11:02 PM

Staring down at the prince the young man from high above the cliff he smirked as the prince responded. Then holding his scythe in his right hand he threw it in to the ground not close enough to hurt anyone but far enough to make his point. "Lets end this war Prince Keiuro tell your queen to stop this....This isn't a threat its a request...So many of your people and my own have died for something stupid...split the land in two and let us part ways!"Hovering off the ground his black feathered wings flapped softly while he lowered down keeping eye contact with the prince of demons. Then landing next to his scythe he placed his right hand barely gripping it. "If you decline my request to end this war and keep killing then I will be forced in to combat....I will not let my comrades die from a selfish boy...." Glancing at the people surrounding him in a defensive stance he studied it for a moment waiting for the princes answer. As he waited his wings stretched out then loosened as if they were yawning.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-29-2008, 11:38 PM

Lady Kura watched as her son was confronted by a fallen and sighed softly. She didn't want to stay and watch any longer. Turning her body around, she wandered into the castle heading off elsewhere to see if there was anything she needed to take care of. Hoping there was something she could do to keep her mind off of the current situation. Her black cloak flowing lightly behind her as she wandered around, something, anything, please!

Prince Keiuro watched the man throw his scythe into the ground as a warning, then spoke to him about ending the war. As he stared coldly at the feathered creature, he gave off a low grunt with a devious smirk forming upon his face. "Fool, you obviously don't know what this war is about do you boy?" He said mockingly. Chuckling darkly he closed his eyes for a moment, slowly drawing out his great sword.

"This war isn't about owning lands, I cannot simply just give up half the land and expect the war to go away. If it was that easy my mother would've let the war end long ago. She tires of it as much as you, if not more."
He explains, shaking his head, "But this battle isn't about land. Its about who's in control. Who's the strongest to power over this world! That my mother's the rightful owner of this forsaken planet! She worked hard and used all her power to take over this world because of those weak fools who don't deserve to live on this earth with their disgusting lives." He continued explaining with a mocking tone of voice. Laughing out loudly, he held his sword up towards the fallen.

"If you want to end this war so badly.... Take it up with your leader! You're wasting your time here!" He spoke out loudly. Then, black demon wings erupted from his back and he took off into the air towards the fallen angel. Aiming to strike him down.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 12:02 AM

The mans eyes glared down at the prince as he mocked him then as the prince withdrew his blade, the man clenched his scythe tightly. "Everyone has a right to live!!! Who gives you or anyone other being to say so!!" He yelled out at the prince as the demon sprouted black wings waving them rapidly to fly towards him. Then lifting the scythes handle off of the ground his wings shot up in to the air covering up half the sunlight that was behind him. "If thats what all of you think then I have no choice but to kick your ass!!!" Shouting out as he bent his left knee then pushing off of the ground as his wings flapped as swiftly as the demon prince. Holding the scythe with both hands he gritted his teeth pulling his scythe back a little as if he was about to slash outwards. Then having a shadowy aura surround the tip of the point he slashed in the air sending a shockwave through the air towards the group of demons behind the prince. "Dont mind me I just dont want interference!!! Lets see if the Demon Prince can fight!!" With a smirk the man flapped wildly extending his scythe behind him ready to strike.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 12:26 AM

Prince Keiuro's eyes widened seeing what the fallen had done to his men so easily. Growling deeply, his eyes narrowed in anger as he glared darkly at the man. Bringing his blade up, he thrusted his great sword towards the man's chest in a quick attack but whether that even hit or not didn't matter as he quickly pulled it around afterwards swinging to slash towards the man's torso. This man had to be stupid to try and stand up against him like this. If he hated the war so much he should've just kept his mouth shut and went to someone else that cared. Like he could do anything about it anyway.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 12:45 AM

"They call me Jin!! The Fallen One!! Or as I like to say!! The Angel of Death!!!" Jin shouted out as he finally came in range of the prince and his attack. As the prince thrusted towards Jin in a rapid manor Jin bit his bottom lip with his yellow eyes scoping out a weakness. In a burst of speed Jin furiously flapped his wings to the right dodging the thrust. As he eyed the prince turn his blade swiftly to strike his torso Jin smirked wildly with his pupils growing big along with his yellow eyes. Ducking down a little Jin allowed the prince to strike down his blade along his shoulder just several inches away from the bone that held his wings. As blood dripped down along his shoulder from the blade cleaved in to him he smiled his right hand twitching. "hehehehe...hahahaHAHAHAHAAHA.....Ahhh....Your preety good brat boy!! But....." Jins eyes went from crazy to serious as he dropped his scythe on the ground quickly wrapping his left hand around the blades handle on to the demon princes hand. "Last chance boy......Talk to your mommy and let us end this war altogether or.....allow me to tell your future..." Jin looked in to the princes eyes not joking at his statement as he gripped the princes hand making him unable to go any deeper in to his wound.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 01:45 AM

Prince Keiuro's eyes narrowed growling deeply at the man as he had a grip onto his hand. "Don't talk about my mother you roach! You're the one who isn't gonna have a future!" He shouted in hate towards the angel as the man was acting so cocky. If he wanted to test him so much then he was about to get what he truly deserved. His wings flappe a couple times and he managed to jerk one hand out of the mans grasp easily since he couldn't just hold onto both. With his free hand he held it up and the shadows beneath them started shifting and lifting up from their bodies and off the ground. Forming quickly, the shadows crawled up along the angel's body grasping tightly to try and pull him off and crush him to death. The more Keiuro's hand closed the tighter the shadow went around the angels body.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 03:56 AM

Jin smirked as he saw the princes shadow attack, having countless shadows try and drag him down to crush him in to nothingness. "Very nice demon boy....very nice indeed..." Jin responded quietly then in an instant his right hand twitched uncontroably raising his hand upwards his scythe appeared in between his fingers. Gripping his scythe tightly he swung the tip of it towards the hand that was controling the shadows. While that was happening he was pulling the princes hand on the blades handle further towards him making the tip of his blade slide up slightly along his shoulder.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 04:02 AM

Prince Keiuro moved his hand out of the way before the scythe would take it from his arm. He didn't need to have it directed at the man to have control of the shadows. Once they were on him all he needed to do was twitch his fingers to tighten the grasp. Seeing the blade cutting more so against the mans shoulder he tried to jerk away from the man's grasp. Moving his wings, he lifted his body up and threw a kick towards the mans hand to get him off.

"Pretty confident for someone thats about to die!"
He growled as the shadows continued to tighten around the mans body that it was at the point it would be hard to breath and any tighter and they'd both be hearing a heavy crunching sound. Why was this man so hard to kill?! His eyes started to shift from an icy blue to a blood red color with the pupils in his eyes forming into slits. His wings continuing to keep him up in the air trying to pull away from him.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 04:23 AM

Jin gritted his teeth as the shadows tightened around him then after a few seconds he smiled breathing heavily. "You know why it is so hard to kill me....Im a dark angel which means im half dark and....well you guessed it Demon prince....." As Jin spoke his smile grew in to a smirk as he extened his wings out feeling the warmth of the sun then started to glow a very bright light releasing the shadows that bounded him. "Light!!!" Making a fist with his left hand, the scythe appeared in between the grasp of it reaching backwards he threw the scythe at the demon boy purposely missing him to get his attention. If that worked Jin jolted forward landing his left hand covered in an aura on to the princes shoulder. "Your future is death......" If this worked the princes soul would slowly be devoured.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 04:47 AM

Prince Keiuro dodged out of the way of the scythe, or well moved out of the way a bit since it missed purposefully. But his eyes went wide as he felt a hand on his shoulder, then closed his eyes as he screamed out. Soon his soul was taken from his body and what was left, just dropped limply from the ground. Laying there with eyes still open but the color went back to its blue, but dull and faded.

But not a moment would pass after the prince had fallen that the guards of the castle would show up in a blur. Circling around him, they may have not been strong like the royal family nor had wings since that was only part of the royal family, but these were the loyal subjects as they were the fastest demons alive. It was hard to catch them. Within the blink of an eye, three black rings were thrown towards the fallen angel, one aiming for his neck, the other two aiming for each of his wrists. If they connected, the two on his wrists would pull them behind his back binding them together, then a chain would form from the collar to the wrist cuffs. The guards had full intention of capturing this fallen angel, and if the black rings connected any possible powers he had were negated.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 10:05 PM

Jin narrowed his eyes in sorrow as he absorbed the princes soul, seeing his body limp and his eyes change back to its original color he sighed. "Sorry kid.....Dont worry.....Your soul is safe with me until this war is over..." Having a light aura surround the gouged wound on his shoulder it slowly healed only leaving the blood around it. After the process of healing was finished he saw a group of swift demons surround him. "Hmm....This suc...." Before Jin could finish his sentence the demons threw something at him having latched on to his wrists and neck he got on one knee tired from the previous fight."It dosnt matter if you tie me up I'll still send you guys back to hell!!" As he yelled a aura surrounded him as he tried to release it off of his body but was then suddenly shocked by an electrical surge. "OWWWWWW!!!Damn it! What the hell!!"Breathing heavily his tiredness got the best of him and was soon on the ground in the dirt bounded.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 10:37 PM

After the fallen angel fell to the ground, one of the guards walked over to the Prince's body and carefully picked him up off the ground as if he was the most sacred object of the world. Once the prince was secure in his arms, he looked at the other guards and motioned for them to pick him up and bring him a long.

"The Queen is gonna need the man imprisoned... don't kill him, bring him alive for her majesty to deal with." The man holding the prince spoke. At that, one of the larger guards stepped up to the captured angel and lifted him off the ground by his arm. Then throwing him onto the man's shoulder, he held him there firmly and they all headed back towards the castle quickly.

It wouldn't take them long to get there and stopped their running once the reached the front entrance. With the guard at the door letting them in, they all headed for the throne room where they expected the Queen to be. Coming to the large double doors that lead into that said throne room, they stopped and the man holding the Prince signaled for one of the guards to go in first make sure the Queen was there and give a small announcement about their arrival with some bad news. The guard that was told to do this, took a heavy gulp and sighed, readying himself to go in before he would. Pushing the doors open, he wandered in first. He found the Queen standing at the top of the steps to where her throne sat and her body was turned away.

"M'Lady Kura." The guard spoke to let her know he was there, even though it wasn't needed. He watched as the Queen turned her upper body slightly and her head to glance over her shoulder at him. But with the hood hanging over her face hiding her eyes, he couldn't see them. Taking a deep breath, he spoke up again.

"I am very sorry to announce that.... Prince Keiuro... has fallen. Killed in a fight against a fallen angel." He speaks gently, really hoping she wouldn't suddenly kill him for telling her this. He watched as she lifted her head up just slight which told him he had her full attention. Turning, he waved his hands for the other guards to come in then backed off to the side. First the guard with the Prince's body would come in, and kneeled down with his head bowed as he held the prince's body infront of her. The second guard came in and stood back from the first guard, and dropped the fallen angel harshly onto the ground. "This is the Fallen Angel that killed him, M'lady."

The Queen watched as two guards brought in her son and a fallen angel. But her eyes were more focused on her son. Seeing his cold motionless body in the guards arms, her eyes widened from beneath the shadow of her hood that hid her upper face. Turning her body to face them completely, she slowly started descending the steps and walked over towards the guard that held her son. Kneeling down in front of the guard, she carefully wrapped her arms around her son's body and took him away from the man, pulling him close to her body. Hugging him tightly she buried her face into her child's neck. She didn't seem to care about the fallen angel within her room at the moment but just wanted to hold her son.

She had warned him about this kind of thing happening. She warned him that he would get hurt. She tried so hard to keep him from going out. But within the few hours he was gone, he comes back home, but lifeless. He was gone... he couldn't be gone... there's no way he could be gone! She hugged onto him tighter with her body starting to shake lightly.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2008, 10:58 PM

After being thrown on the ground harshly Jin awoke in pain gritting his teeth. "OWW Sonava Bitch that hurt!! Be gentle next time will ya?" He said in an odd way with his eyes icey blue then immediatly turning yellow as he stared at the guard. Whispering to himself he slamed his face to the ground purposely leaving a mark after several times of saying "Shut up get back where you belong". Then noticing the queen of demons holding her fallen son he stayed quiet for a few moments. Nothing could be hered but the sounds of the queens weaping and the russeling of the chains. After a few moments Jin tried to release the chains by stretching his wings out but ended up getting shocked like last time. Gritting his teeth he gave up trying to break free. "Hey let me outta here will ya? You guys are the ones that attacked me first I came as an act of peace...But noo....As usual demons dont care what anyone els has to say!"After being hit across the face many times he shut up for a moment or two...Then looking back at the queen he straightened up and blankly said. "I would advise you to keep his body safe from decay just in case he comes back to life sometime in the near future."

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-30-2008, 11:24 PM

"You need to keep your mouth shut, Fallen!" The Queen hissed, lifting her head up only slightly from her son's body. Turning her head to look towards him from under her hood, he couldn't see it but she was glaring at him with complete hatred. Carefully, she would lay her son down on the carpet and stand up, walking towards the fallen angel that so rudely spoke up. Reaching down, she gripped the man around his throat with just one hand but easily lifted him off the ground as if he weighed nothing at all. With a tight grasp that would easily crush his neck if she even twitched her fingers. Unlike her son, her power, her strength far surpassed any demon or fallen angel in the world. So she held this fallen angel, threatening to cut off his air supply as she stood so calmly with her face hidden.

"For someone who wished the war would end and claim he came for peace, you did exactly the opposite of what you intended to do. If you wished for peace so badly, you should've kept out of it and left. How can you expect the war to stop if you couldn't even hold back your own blade?!" She argued against him with a calm tone of voice but with a cold hatred behind it. "If you wanted peace so badly, you did a poor job of setting an example, you pathetic low life hypocrite...." She hissed as she held him there hoping that with her words and the added grip to his throat that her point would get across to that thick skull of his.

"Do you really think killing my son is gonna help end the war?! You claim demons don't listen but a bastard like yourself couldn't understand and get it through your own head. He had told you to back off and take it up with your leader, but you didn't! Now you no longer have a life and the war will continue!" Then with a slight flick of her hand, his body was thrown easily and harshly against the stone wall near close enough to flatten his body with the strength behind her throw.

"Take him to his cell..."
She ordered the guards and turned away from him. Even though she was seriously pissed off and greiving for the death of her son. Her body was calm as well as her voice, not showing any hint of emotion. But her eyes, without the hood everyone would've seen that her eyes were betraying her. But thankfully they couldn't be seen at all.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 01:33 AM

As jin was gripped tightly around the neck and lifted upwards he tightened his neck staring at the queen as she rambled on. Hearing her and the small electrical surges go through him from the chains made him grit his teeth. After being released from her grasp he gasped as he stood up with a hunch breathing for air quietly. Then before the guards took his arms to take him to his cell his yellow eyes turned to icey blue speaking in the princes voice. "Hey!! Dont let my body decay Mother!! I'll be..." Before the voice could finish the sentence Jins eyes switched back to yellow. Covered in sweat he stood there tired then whispered to himself quietly where no one could hear but himself. As the guards grabbed his arms tightly Jins eyes turned blood red and with a swift burst of energy shot his wings outwards hitting the guards that grabbed his arms. With his wings throwing the guards backwards a huge stream of electricity surged through him, he cursed as he ran towards the door trying to flap his wings vigorously but failed. "BRING IT ON!!!"

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-01-2008, 01:41 AM

The Queen stood there quietly as the guards would deal with him. But hearing her son's voice, her eyes widened in shock as she stared off blankly. Was her son still alive. Looking over her shoulder, the body was still limp but it seemed to have come from the angel. "Ke-.. Keiuro...?" she whispered to herself as she stared at the angel. Though her confusion wouldn't last long as the male tried to escape. Ignoring the intense electric bolts surging through his body he tried to make a run for it. She shook her head since all the guards were in shock from the blow.

She wouldn't be fooled. In the blink of an eye she would appear directly behind the fallen angel with her hand grasping on one of his wings firmly. "You will not escape...." She spoke firmly but with the same eerie calm tone of voice. Her free hand raised up and with a twitch of her finger tips, one of the guards swords came out of its sheath and into her grasp. She was not about to let this man escape after what he had done to her son. He apparently hadn't heard a single word she had said before. The fool, and he said demons never listened to her face. With one swift easy motion, she went for a strike to cut his wing off of his back. If he continued to struggle and try to escape, she planned to take out the other right after.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 01:59 AM

As Jin made a run from the door being electricuted every few moments he ignored the pain, then hearing someone appear behind him he turned slightly seeing the queen. As the queen gripped his wing tightly, wide eyed his left eye turned icey blue as she attempted to cut his left wing off. Out of instinct he shot his right hand through a demons chest as it attempted to strike him down as the queen gripped tightly on his wing. Absorbing the demons soul quickly he turned towards the queen quickly to strike her but was too late. Her blade had all ready dug half way through his wing. After the queen finished slicing Jins left wing off all the way to the bone blood splattered every where. As blood leaked out of his body he used the soul he just took to heal his wound slowly just enough to barely save him. Screaming in pain with one yellow eye and one Icey blue eye he breathed heavily grasping his wound as it spurted out blood. Coughing up blood he collapsed on the ground unconscious with both hands twitching.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-01-2008, 02:19 AM

With the wing now cut off and the man on the ground unconcious, she held the sword on one side and the wing at the other side with blood covering the front of her dress. Licking the corner of her lips to get a taste off her cheek, she sighed heavily. "You murdered my son... there is no hope for escape for you, ever..." She muttered softly, as the guards got up out of their shock she looked over at him. "You three, take him to his cell and strengthen his bonds." Then looked at a couple other guards, "You two take care of him..." She motioned towards the dead guard.

Walking over to her son's body. There was no mistake, she heard her son's voice, so she couldn't just let that fallen angel leave. Dropping the wing and the sword to the floor, she carefully picked up her son's body and turned to leave. To take care of his body and preserve it till the day he could return to her.

The guards all did as they were told, two taking the dead guard out and the other three picked up the fallen angel and dragged him down towards his cell where he would be locked up. Once they threw his body into his cell, the chains that held his cuffs and collar together broke but they stayed on his wrists and neck. But not before throwing him into the cell did they strengthen his collars effects so that he couldn't use his powers again, with the shock more intense. Then left him alone for now.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 03:57 AM

Jin layed there unconscious twitching from the pain of his wounded back. After a few hours of sleeping he awoke suddenly then slowly crawled up to his feet. Breathing heavily he suddenly coughed up blood puking in the corner of his cell. After puking out his blood he looked in a broken mirror seeing his left eye icey blue. "What the.....Why is......"Then tilting his body a bit he saw that his left wing was gone, his eyes widened he lowered his head down on his knees. "Oh...Thats right....." Biting his bottom lip he looked at the tightened bonds.."They strengthened them..." Standing up his wing wrapped around his body. Then hearing the voice of the demon prince he closed his left eye covering it up. "Hey let me outta here!!! Take these bonds off then see who gets their ass kicked!!!"

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-01-2008, 04:56 AM

The Queen carried her son's body through the castle in complete silence, holding him protectively as if never to let him go. Taking him into one of the empty chambers of the castle, she stepped into the large room and stood in the center. Carefully laying her son's body upon the cold stone floor, she sighed a little choking back her tears. Bringing her hands up in front of her, she really wished she never had to do this. That her son was to live much longer and far passed her. Never have to watch her sons death. Bringing her hands together in front of her, she closed her eyes as a dark aura formed around her. A pair of black demon wings much like her sons, as well as a demon tail formed out of her body. Spreading her large wings wide, the shadows within the room began to move.

The shadows would wrap around the body and carefully lift it high into the air. With the boys demon wings folded against his back and arms folded over his chest, the shadows formed a protective bubble like barrier that was concentrated to protect and preserve his body so it would never age or decay. Muttering a few words under her breath, a couple purple dark rings formed around the barrier swirling around it, to act if anyone aside from herself comes any where near it would activate a trap. The shadows broke and the spell was sealed, leaving him in this protected preserved state for now. Looking up at him she let out a soft breath, then dropped to her hands and knees as she started crying.