Absinthe Ash
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Absinthe Ash Send a message via MSN to Absinthe Ash Send a message via Yahoo to Absinthe Ash

Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 PM

Any other fans out there? =D
Favorite albums, songs, lyrics, anything you want to share? ^_^

my favorite album is probably Sunsets And Car Crashes, but my favorite song might be "Staplegunned" from One Fell Swoop...but honestly I love most of their songs =D
and lyrics..."I know you never meant to do everything you put me through; it's okay, I forgive you...just know that when you see me cringe sometimes, I'm trying to rid the poison from my mind..."

so yes, sharing? =D

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Astromantic Send a message via MSN to Astromantic

Old 03-05-2008, 09:18 PM

My friend sent me Sunsets and Car Crashes and I thought that their music is very beautiful, but I'm not exactly a fan nor an avid listener. Sometimes I just play my "mellow mix" which includes that album, and just lie down and relax.

For some reason I get The Spill Canvas confused with Dispatch and Vendetta Red. O_o; Loloops.

Absinthe Ash
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Absinthe Ash Send a message via MSN to Absinthe Ash Send a message via Yahoo to Absinthe Ash

Old 03-06-2008, 03:06 AM

they are indeed relaxing, so that works =D
and I might just have to look up these bands you seem to confuse them with lol =]

Mars180
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 01:15 AM

the spill canvas rocks :3 i think there great

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 04-03-2008, 08:20 PM

I love listening to the Spill Canvas. I have the CD Sunsets & Car Crashes. I dont remember any of the song names though. I'm bad at that. I listen to them in my car, so I don't look at the names.

My boyfriend loves listening to them and singing along XD