View Poll Results: Where Do You Want To Go To School?
somewhere local 3 42.86%
far, but in the same country 1 14.29%
as far as possible, preferably a different country 1 14.29%
wherever my heart desires 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-23-2015, 01:46 AM

Dream school, location, and major.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-23-2015, 02:10 AM

I graduated with my undergrad a few years ago. I don't really have any desire to go back to school.
I was thinking at one point about taking a Parks and Recreation Management masters at Texas A&M. But I don't want to go that route.

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-23-2015, 05:09 AM

omg have you ever watched the show Parks and Rec? It's sooo funny :)

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-26-2015, 10:43 PM

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you :) Just kidding! That is just a common response to "Whoa, how did you do that magic trick?"

I've actually google searched my school and major, and my name comes up when those things are in a certain order. So, unfortunately, I am hesitant to share that information here. But, I am super interested to see where and what others are studying, if they are comfortable sharing (and are not find-able so easily on the internet)!

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-27-2015, 01:15 AM

I'm trying to get into London College of Fashion, I love London plus my best friend lives there and I've always wanted to meet him in person

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-02-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allycat View Post
omg have you ever watched the show Parks and Rec? It's sooo funny :)
I tried and I hated it. I found it tedious and forced.

River Song
Spoilers, Sweetie! ;)

Old 02-02-2015, 02:54 PM

I'm on my last year of school and I can't say I would have done much different. I go to a local school in my home town and I'm majoring in art ed. I spent two years at a community college, which was pretty pointless. I ended up taking classes I don't even need to graduate. As for my current school I'm fine with it. I don't have a desire to travel or live far from home, never have.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2015, 03:45 AM

My dream school for my Undergrad - I'm months away from graduating - is the school that I'm at now.. CSUN (despite hating Southern California), Major would be Deaf Studies (the program down here is wonderful!). If only CSUN could be closer to home, then it'd be perfect. :]

If I do decide to go for Grad School - I'd say Gallaudet University in DC for Deaf Cultural Studies.