darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:33 PM

Axel looked back and forth and was starting to become overwhelmed by this and managed to pull himself away and walked toward the beach. "Dam those bitches are crazy... he looked out at the seemingly endless water"

Chastity decided to follow Axel "Hi there... I can see you have alot on your heart... care to talk?"

Axel looked back and was tempted by the offer "No not really" But he turned it down

Chastity smiled "Well how about somebody to hang around with?"

Axel looked at the red clad woman for a moment and nodded a bit "Yeah it would help" He plopped down into the sand and Chastity sat next to him.

"I can feel the turmoil in your heart... you don't know what to do... do you?" She looked at Axel with a caring look.

Axel looked at the woman surprised but chuckled "You have no idea... you think you are doing the right thing but then it turns into something else and it just..." He looked down at the sand by his legs and punched it in anger.

Chastity looked at the man feeling sorry for him. She really wanted to help him but her main person was Alana but she figured she could give this man some sort of comfort at least.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 07:16 PM

"Be silent you goody girls. This one is mine." Akee flashed her eyes to Echo. Then moved closer to kali as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Go away little girl let us women show you how this game is played. If you don't learn how to keep quite I'll dispose of you." She laughed as her eyes shifted back to Ryuu. She loved how his spirit raged within him. She always loved a good fight he looked like he would be fun. "I can't wait to test his skills in battle though you can have him first before I kill him." Her eyes seemed to glow as the thought brought her such pleasure.

Ryuu smiled at the girl shifting his eyes from the one he had been staring at. "Hello there ladies how are you today? Would you mind telling me where I am and how long I have been here?" He flashed them a smile as he couldn't believe how beautiful they where. He let his hand slip from his Katana as he watched the girls.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 07:32 PM

Alana chuckled as she saw another man approach and ran up to him with a smile.

"Hi Im Alana. Apparently we are in hell and this is our punishment. I will willingly let you be my tormentor if you wish."

(to Ryuu btw)

Shalina looked at the people around here a moment and grinned. There was no way good would win. She looked around at each of the guys. She knew with Alana here she could lure them all into lustful sin with her. She glanced at Axel and Chastity and ran up to them. She grabbed Chastity by her hair and pulled her to the ground. She pushed her out of the way and sat down in her spot. "Hi Axel. Dont listen to that goody two shoes. Shes just upset cuz she didnt get the honor of being me"

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM

Chastity got up steamed "Listen Lust I was talking to that man first!!" She had her fists closed. She picked up a bit of sand and threw it at the back of Lusts head.

Axel got a bit of sand to his head as well and looked back and then to lust "She was talkiing to me first to be fair... um..." he looked at lust searching for her name.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 08:00 PM

Akee moved from Kali as she approached the human the other sin and virtue where fighting over. "Oh my temper temper. What do we have here? You two where are your manners you are in the presence of a man. Save the fighting for out of his presence. Act your age please." Akee moved with grace and ease as she peered into the mans eyes enjoying what she saw. "Excuse them they have forgotten their manners."

Ryuu smiled as he looked at the girl. "Really? I thought hell would be a bit more of a nightmare." His eyes shifted as he saw the other girl who had stared at him since he had got there. He turned as he looked to where the girl went. His eyes though shifted back to the girl as he looked at her smiling. "What is your name? I am Ryuu."

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 08:04 PM

"I am Alana. Its nice to meet you Ryuu. Tell me what you did to come down here. Theres no way you could be that evil."

She looked up at him her green eyes bright and shining her eyelids closed halfway seductivly.

Shalina glanced at Akee and sighed.

"Fine but she stole this man first. Shes chastity she shouldnt even be around a man."

She glanced back at the guy.

"I am Shalina by the way. Its nice to meet you. Ignore Chastity shes nothing but a goody two shoes."

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 PM

Ryuu laughed as he looked at her. She reminded him of the girls he had known before. All so beautiful but yet deadly at the same time. "I have a temper and how did you get down here? Are you trying to make me fall for you? I have seen your kind before my dear. So beautiful but oh so deadly. Once you get want you want you leave the man to heal his wounds as you move on to the next. Though you are much prettier than the ones I knew ever were."

Agent Foxx
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2010, 08:13 PM

After Kali looked at Wrath and how she moved off to the others. She had followed after then just sat next to Axel, as she watched the trouble start to stir. Perfect. She loved it all. Her person was already doing what he was meant to do and she bet that it would only get better. She looked at Axel and she grinned, " I'll be your best buddy out here, Axel."

Echo had followed and watched the fight start up. There wasn't much she could do at this moment so she waited to watch it simmer out. Hopefully. She looked over at Kali, she only took notes, compassion would be one way to win this game and they had to make sure they did it right.

Last edited by Agent Foxx; 02-23-2010 at 08:16 PM..

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 08:18 PM

Axel found himself overwhelmed again and snuck awa from the ruckus and headed inward toward the island.

Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 08:26 PM

Alana smiled a moment.

"Actually my crime is that I like to seduce my best friends boyfriends. THey were just all so handsome I had to try it. I dont usually use guys. Well thats not quite true I have used a couple but I would never use you. Your just so handsome."

She thought about her past. She was a horrible person. What was wrong with her? She had always thought she was happy but now.......She just didnt know.

Shalina let him go. Her attention was struck by Alana. Apparently the girl was up to her old tricks. She was after this new guy how interesting. She didnt even need any proding from her.

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Chastity felt the guilt coming from Alana and immediately jumped into action coming up by her "You need to figure out what is wrong for yourself only then can recovery begin" She laid a hand on he shoulder smiling at the girl.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 09:48 PM

Ryuu stared at the new girl that appeared beside Alana."What is this? So in hell you get to figure out what is wrong with yourself when you act on a notion? This is a strange place." Ryuu turned from the two girls as he looked at the girl who appeared by him. "Well are you going to introduce yourself? Or am I going to guesses your name. You look like someone I once knew." Ryuu smiled as he saw the strange woman pull out a pair of swords. He grinned like a child as he followed her pulling out his Katana. This was his type of woman he thought as he watched her moved her swords with such ease. She made it look like a dance as she moved about him. Ryuu stopped smiling as he tired to figure out how the woman knew his name. And who did she think she was calling his Katana a toy.

Akee smiled as she appeared beside Ryuu. She peered over at him smiling. She turned from him pulling out her swords on in each hand as she walked off towards the beach. Akee laughed as she heard the fool following her. Of course he knew her she was his down fall how couldn't he know her. Akee moved about him as she moved her swords about her body watching him. He was good with that sword of his but she was better. "Come on master Ryuu show me what you can do with that toy of yours." She laughed as she saw a fire appear in his eyes. Just what she wanted and he fell for it with no hesitation.

Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 PM

Shalina watched as Akee stole him off and sighed. Guess Alana would have to work harder if she wanted to seduce these guys.

Alana watched him take off with another girl and growled. Perfect just when she thought she had him. She sighed and took off in search of that guy Axel. He seemed fun enough. She watched him wandering around towards the interier of the island and approached him with a smile.

"Hi"

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 10:25 PM

Ryuu lunged at the girl aiming right for her heart. His anger had got the best of him as he lunged at her. He let out scream as the woman disappeared before him. He let out a scream as he felt the blade of a sword tare through his flesh. He fell to the ground on his knees as pain ran through is body. Ryuu couldn't understand how she knew everything about him or seemed to. What was she he wandered. He stared at the woman as she told him she was wrath. He stared at her he saw the blood again and tried to move from her. This girl was crazy though she scared him out of his mind.

Akee laughed as she appeared behind Ryuu in one quick movement. She quickly ripped through is flesh with her sword as Ryuu fell to the ground screaming in pain. Akee laughed as she watched him. She squatted down next to him and whispered in his ear. "How dose it feel Ryuu? Think of all those poor souls you did that to. You knew you were better than them and yet you challenged them why?Oh my dear Ryuu you were so much fun to watch. Do you remember me Ryuu? Think back to all those times we went to battle together. Think about that pretty girl was she worth your life? Don't worry I made sure her father met his end. Just as I have done for years helping fools destroy themselves. Oh Ryuu you know me better than anyone love." Akee laughed as she watched his eyes widen as he tried to understand what she was telling him. "Ryuu I am your deadly sin dear. I am wrath in flesh Ryuu I know you better than anyone. You can run Ryuu but remember I know you. I am your better half Ryuu. Together we make such a team remember the good old days."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 PM

Jasmine stood not far from where Akee and Ryuu were were fighting. I'm always late Jasmine thought. "Akee already started fighting" she said to herself as she slowly walked towards them. To her it seemed that most of the sins were already going after their target. She got closer as Akee started talking to Ryuu. "Akee be nice"she said as she stood by Akee.

Last edited by babyangel; 02-23-2010 at 10:51 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM

Akee stud up as she closed her eyes. "If you don't leave I'll have to dispose of you child." Akee turned as she moved her swords out in front her her as she faced the girl. "Leave you had your chance to save humans and you failed." Akee glared at the virtue.

Ryuu moved to his feet slowly as he rose to his feet. Leaning on his sword he looked at the two girls. "Lesson to the crazy lady she is wicked with those things. I have never had some one with such skill with those. If she is wrath than who and what are you?"He looked at the other girl as he held his side where blood was running from.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 11:13 PM

"I'm Kindness"Jasmine said to Ryuu. "I haven't failed yet Akee, he still has time to change"she said stepped to her side slightly. "I'm not going to leave untill I know for sure that I can't change him"she said in a calm voice

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 PM

Axel stiffened up like a board. Apparenty he didn't get way fast enough "Can't I just get a moments peace?" He looked around at the several coconut trees surrounding them. "Ugh why are you here?"

Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 11:27 PM

Alana stopped and looked at him a moment. She put her head down.

"Very well I shall leave you alone then."

SHe let her voice take on a sad tone and turned walking away slowly. She figured it would work after all she had never failed to seduce a guy yet.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 11:34 PM

Akee rolled her eyes as she laughed. "Stupid girl. Have it your way but he is mine you'll see." Akee turned as she picked up his Katana taking it with her as she disappeared deep within the island. She knew he would be coming after her for the sword. The other girl could try as she may but Ryuu was hers and he knew it as well as she did.

Ryuu glared at wrath as he tried to follower her. She yelled at her as she disappeared into the island. "That woman is going to be the death of me." He looked down at his side as he looked at his wound. It was deep and it was going to be a pain as it healed. Ryuu tore a peice of his clothing as he wrapped it around his new wound making sure it was tight.

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 PM

Axel having never been able to take a womans sadness turned around "No you can stay... I'm sorry I just... all these people you know... they keep getting on my nerves trying to gang up on me all at once." A coconut fell right beside him and imprinted into the ground. "Hey do you know a private place to relax around here?"

Talitha001

Old 02-23-2010, 11:37 PM

She looked at him a moment.

"I only just got here. I dont know anything about this place. We can go find one together maybe. Away from all the others."

She smiled sweetly. THis was to easy. Easier than she thought it would be.

"WHy are you here anyways?"

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 11:42 PM

"that's her goal, its your choice though" Jasmine said quietly. "Its gonna get infected she said looking at his wound.

Lady Chello

Old 02-23-2010, 11:52 PM

"Do you have any thing that I could put on it? Thank you for your kindness." He laughed then held his side as pain ran through his body. "I thought that was funny you are the virtue of kindness and you show it quite well. Though please don't make me laugh any more."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2010, 12:02 AM

"I'll try not to" she said laughing softly. "uh here you go"she said as she took a white cloth out of her jean pocket Hes not as bad as the other people I've tried to help she thought