Mishimomei
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2014, 05:06 PM

|| Closed but Accepting ||

Okay this is going to be a Howls Moving Castle(/Castle In The Air if you read it) world roleplay.

Im going off the book not the movie, but then again it doesnt really matter too much in the end. Except a few things like Sophie having two sisters, Lettie who was the prettiest, but wanted to be a witch and married Suliman and Martha wanted to have lots of little ones to raise. The kings wizard and the lost prince were chopped up and mashed together. Howls teacher was Mrs Penstemmon who also taught Suliman.

Link To The Books Wikki If You Want More Details

Character Roles will be available.

You can send me a message now if youre interested, want to give opinions, or ideas. I am going to have a couple forms to fill out before Ill accept roles. The story will take place right after the first book.

---------- Post added 04-17-2014 at 12:06 PM ----------

Ingary,a land in which anything could happen, and often did - especially when Witches and Wizards got their undergarments in a bunch. Which seemed to happen often.
Ingary; its capital is Kingsbury. Much of south-western Ingary is harsh wilderness referred to as "The Waste". Ingary is bordered by Strangia to the east and the Sultanates of Rashpuht to the south. Nearby is the country of High Norland.

---------- Post added 04-17-2014 at 12:08 PM ----------

Sophie Hatter ~ open

Wizard Howl ~ open

Lettie Hatter ~ open

Martha Hatter ~ open

Michael Fisher ~ open

Prince Justin ~ open

Wizard Suliman ~ open

King of Ingary ~ open[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by Mishimomei; 04-17-2014 at 05:28 PM..

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2014, 11:45 PM

hewy I can be the wizard howl