Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-05-2014, 07:20 PM

Jinx stifled a laugh as the other two passed by. She gave them a look though, before flipping one of her pigtails out of the way. They had gotten off easy in her opinion. Though Yukio was one to be kind where he could. In this case, as the main parties of the problem disappated, they began working on clearing out the rest of the people within the library. Easy enough, many of them were eager to get the heck out of there after all of this. Yukio would have to speak to the headmaster about this, and in turn Raven who helped to run the library. More work added on top of all he already had on his plate. He sighed lightly, as the last few students shuffled out the door, turning to fully get a look at the situation.

Jinx placed a sign outside the doors that said the library was shut down for now. Her eyes landed on a peerson approaching them, Grace Sanderson. A girl who thought she could have taken her position as queen of the school awhile back, and who had fallen flat on her ass in the proccess. Jinx placed a hand out to the wall, blocking the girl's path as she did so. She tilted her head to the side, "sorry sweety, library is off limits. So why don't you take that trashy outfit of yours and buzz off." She spoke with a sweet tone and a sweet smile, dispite the cold undertone of her words. She simply turned around then, and walked back inside.

Yukio glanced at the door as she entered, he had heard voices outside the door. "Who was that?" he asked, Jinx giving a shrug, "no one even remotely important." He tilted his head for a moment, everyone was important in their own way. As Jinx went off as her phone rang, he moved to the door to look out it. Catching sight of Grace, depending on if she still stood there or was walking away, he moved over to her to stop her from leaving. "Did you need something from the library?" he asked her, he could obtain a book before the working team arrived if she needed something specific. He did not know about what Jinx had said to her, nor did he treat her with disrespect at all.

The bell ringing, he took the piece of paper given to him by Grace before she left. He smiled, she had told him to text her. A light chuckle coming from him, as he slipped out of the class. Al waiting down the hall for him, sped over as he saw Conner. "What are you smiling about?" he smiled. Conner explained what had happened. "So, gonna help a babe out huh?" Al chuckled, walking with him down the hall. He slipped his hands into his pockets. "Her name is Grace, and yea...I think I will" he nodded, "after all, everyone needs help at times." "And cause she's cute" Al nudged him. He smiled, "she is...but I'm not looking for anything like that right now and you know it."

"Awe come on...it's high school..have a bit of fun man" Al folded his arms behind his head. Conner rolled his eyes a bit behind his shades, "and how is your love search going?" Al smirked, "the ladies can't resist." Conner almost bursted into laughter, shaking his head at that comment. "What?" Al looked to him. Conner shook his head, "nothing.." He gave a wave, then moved on down the hall. He had a study break now, debating on what to do with it. He could head back to the training arena, or head back to his own room for a bit and actually get some homework done. The question was answered for him though, as something vibrated in his pocket.

He smiled, pulling out a black communicator. Flipping it open, a blue symbol flashed acoss it. Excitement fluttered through him. The one good thing about the school, was that you could be excused in the case of an emergency and a mission. Meaning, Conner was about to head out and not have to worry about classes for the rest of the day. They had to do make up assignments though, but that was a breeze. They had the time to do so, so there was no rush to get them made up after a mission. They varried in intensity and such after all. He turned down the hall, time to suit up.

Eliseo ignored him for the moment, only glaring at him before he had decided to leave. That look and face still in his mind, his hands clenched. He frowned, tugging off the scarf that was around his neck. He folded it up, leaving it with his coat and soon his shirt. He was alone in the training hall for the moment, so no one to make a comment or stare at him. He stood only in his boots now, and his bandages on his left arm. His body fit and tone, it was not hard for one to see the muscles within his body. They did not overpower him, but he did take care of himself well. He wrapped other bandages around his hands, before placing a slight white powder upon them. He needed to train anyways, even though he had done so this morning as well. That was kind of his thing.

He could usually be found here every morning, for a work out and a meditation. Typically because no one else was here that early. It was normally packed now, so he was a bit surprised that it was empty right now. He was thankful though, since no one was around to see him letting annoyance out. He preferred honing negative feelings into something productive, rather than letting it burst out and end in something foolish. He clenched his hands, looking at the large sandbag before him, hanging from the ceiling. He glared at it, picturing the library in his mind. The next moment he had hit the bag. One after another, hard and precise hits, that hit the target, causing it to swing side to side.

He was focused on it, not paying attention to anything else at the moment. Eliseo..the two of them were at odds at times, not enemies but not friends persay either. It was complicated, but Nisshoku often did not agree on his methods. He sighed, a spark of dark purple energy flowed across his hand for a moment, flickering slightly like flames across his skin. It did not burn, it did not hurt, it was a part of him, his power. Focusing on his emotions, he slammed his fist into the target. As it hit, the target busted into flames, and was knocked off of the ring that held it up. It soared across the room, before hitting and sliding down the wall. He watched the energy flicker across it for a moment, before he took a calming breath, and it went out.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-06-2014, 05:33 PM

As he calmly lead Dahlia by the arm, not thinking over his gentle grasp on her forearm, Eliseo's eyes paid little mind to her as they passed on quietly by small clusters of students. He didn't truly lend them his gaze either, though some whispers did reach him as he focused on their path. Sighing softly, he realized that perhaps leading her by the arm like so would be a misleading sight. Even so, Yukio had had something of a point. If she were to cooperate, there was no point in handcuffing her. Especially if he didn't see a need to. Dahlia was someone he had dealt with beforehand, in any case, and he didn't see her trying to pull anything now. Yet, a brush of pink tainted his cheeks at the prospect of the whispers.

Eliseo was by all means without much of a sense of humor, and far from the warmest person in any room, but he was not cold in nature. He sought to do good, even if his ideals were quite radical compared to most. His heart was in the right place. It was just sometimes overstepping its own bounds, or egging him to go above and beyond for the sake of fulfilling this vision of justice he had created as a boy. Pure, unrelenting justice. It was strict standard, but some part of him feared sticking to it was his only means of avoiding the plan his parents had at once put forth for him. It was his escape from his past, essentially.

Perhaps Dahlia did want to try pulling some elaborate ruse. As she spoke up after some time, Eliseo's gaze slowly slid over to cast her a side glance as she seemed to suggest needing his help. Rather, she was asking for it. As the came to the end of the hall, before the door to the detention facilities, he paused. He didn't speak at first, instead turning to look at her, his hand yet firm on her arm. Curiosity touched his quiet gaze, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he considered what she ma want out of this. Was this truly some sort of ruse, or was she sincerely asking for help? Either way, he supposed bad behavior would end with him bringing her here again regardless. Something of a grin slid along his face as he regarded her, her now-magenta hair. Maybe that was sign of change. He could have some hope in her.

Eliseo sighed softly, words mingling between showing stern and curiosity as he spoke up calmly. "I can't defer punishment for you, but I believe you already know this... However, if you do truly wish to clean up your act in the future, I can surely try to be of some assistance." He didn't view it as a promise of some favor, and his first words were really just to remain clear that he wouldn't be playing along with some scheme to avoid trouble. She just appeared genuine enough that he could believe she would make an actual attempt to do so. Whether he believed it would work or not was a different question. This was where his sense of duty and belief that he knew of proper justice came into play. Eliseo did consider that he may be a good person to steer her in the right direction, if she would cooperate.

How to do so was the question. His free hand rose to his face for a moment, rubbing his cheek as he looked down at her in thought. "Everyone can be good. For you, it's just a matter of some more discipline." For Eliseo, speaking now without his sterner voice, this was actually something of a compliment. Dahlia was a capable young woman, who seemed genuine enough, so why not? Yes, Eliseo saw her potential. "I will help in whatever ways you think best. I would suggest... starting with withholding violence, at least on grounds." He spoke with a touch of a grin, knowing it should be an obvious choice, but feeling the need to begin there at square one. She was here for assault, after all.

. _ . ________________________________________ . _ .

On Aysel's newest trek down the hallways, she didn't feel nearly so embarrassed. Instead, that shadow of a shamed girl floating with haste that had been her not much earlier had been replaced with a relatively calm, more confident one. She sent a couple of friends small smiles as she calmly moved on past them, her gaze on those around her, held a bit wide as per usual as she took to enjoying the sights of the school, alive with movement. She realized in times of peace like this that her inability to fit in was what made her fit in at this academy. She fancied it rather suited her, in a way. After a few minutes of wandering, her arm was caught by one of her friends, worry splaying across her face. "Ace, I heard about what happened in the gym! Are you alright? Dahlia surely taught her something when you left." She spoke with enthusiasm, clearly having seen the whole scene that Aysel had not.

Blinking in confusion at first, Aysel's feet lowered to the ground. "I am alright, but what do you mean?" She questioned, only now just knowing a face to place that name with. The girl who had run into the library, Eliseo at her tail. "You don't even know? Oh, sweetie." Her friend proceeded to explain what occurred after her exit of the training room, slowly leading Aysel to a realization she hadn't earlier reached. Her lips parted with surprise, eyebrows lifting as she considered how she was actually to blame for the girl's apprehension. Aysel, by part, also now realized her role in bringing harm to the library. Her fists curled lightly at first, then relaxed as she let out a sigh not long after. "I had no idea." She admitted softly, thoughtful as she considered the favor of sorts that had been done for her.

Yes, the girl from earlier was a bully. That didn't mean violence was alright. Yet, Dahlia had been acting out on her sense of right and wrong, and was that not at least admirable? A grin rose to her face after some internal deliberation. Aysel decided she'd have to thank her later, as well as speak with the disciplinary committee. Perhaps she could help smooth things over. If not, maybe Starfire could assist her in doing so, as a teacher here. After further small talk, the two parted ways. "I'll see you later, Tris!" Aysel chimed happily, waving back at her briefly before continuing on her way. Her mood had definitely taken a turn for the better, even among the drama earlier. Thoughtful as she drifted, she decided to pin this shift on her encounter with Nisshoku. He had calmed her, brought her to a more stable ground. It had been something she needed.

She paused where she hovered for a moment as he crossed her mind, the image of his anger as he left not biding well with her. Was he alright? He may keep to himself often, but she decided today that it was her turn to care for him. She could do at least that, surely. Clenching her hands into fists as her sides, she went off with a new purpose and direction. It was not entirely by chance that her search lead her to the training room, where she deducted he may be releasing that anger. Apparently, it wasn't a bad deduction. As she reached out to open the door, a sound came from within, a heavy thud as something was slammed to a wall. Peeking inside curiously as she slowly opened the door, she ended up staring at Nisshoku, blinking curiously. Her eyes wandered for a moment to the target that slid down the opposite wall before regarding him. Grinning sheepishly, she slipped on into the room and let the door close behind her.

"Nis, will you be alright?" She spoke up hesitantly, her brow furrowing slightly. She didn't feel the need to explain her presence, even if she would typically allow him to vent his anger in peace. Today, it didn't sit well with her-- it didn't feel right. If he'd tell her to go, she would, but Aysel was determined to at least try to help him. If nothing else, maybe just give him quiet company as he let out what he needed. Aysel's gaze shifted to her hand as she grasped them together, her fingers interlocking neatly as she adjusted them. "I understand your anger... I just wish to help, if possible. Perhaps sparring would suit better than targets? Or, meditating?"

Halloween hangout + contests!

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 10-06-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
"...An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation. Never said I wanted to improve my station.
An' I'm only doin' good when I'm havin' fun An' I don't have to please no one..."
Grace stopped dead in the middle of the hallway and groaned. Of all the people to cross her path when she didn't have her headphones on it had to be Jinx. Grace remained silent as the girl insulted her. She was used to it by now. Jinx insulted her every chance she got, after all. Jinx was of course the most popular girl at YJA. Grace wondered why she had tried to be friends with Jinx when she first got here. They were actually rather different. Especially now, after Grace's training. When Grace had first entered YJA, she had tried to become popular, and to do that she had tried to be friends with Jinx. Failing being friends, Grace had tried to be popular in her own right. Something Jinx had immediately stopped. She was the only Queen Bee at the school, and made sure everyone knew that. Though, Grace believed that people feared her more than respected her.

Grace looked down at her "trashy outfit". Black jeans, a dark green tank-top under her open black hoodie, and her dark brown Doc Martens. Not exactly trashy in her mind. Practical was a better word for it, Grace thought. Grace smirked when Jinx told her to "buzz off". Queen Bee indeed. Grace could see past Jinx's false smile easily. It's something she had done herself multiple times. Misdirection, tricking someone into believing something different. How else had Grace gotten into all of those clubs? Simpler minded people were easier to trick. And Grace wasn't as simple minded as she lead some other to believe. She mumbled pathetically loud enough for Jinx to hear, "I-I'm s-sorry Jinx." As Jinx walked away.

When Jinx had disappeared from sight, Grace said mockingly "I'm Jinx and I can do anything I want, stupid peasant." She also flipped the girl off. Jinx wasn't going to stop her from going to the library. She probably stole the closed sign and put it there so she could make-out with someone. Grace walked forward and was about to put her headphones on, when a second figure emerged from the library. Grace smiled, and curtsied jokingly. "Mr. President." Clearly this was not the person Jinx had been making out with... or could it be? Grace didn't know much about Yukio - apart from what the entire school knew. He was beautiful, rich, and influential enough to become the student body president.

"I was just going to spend my free-period in the library." Grace smiled, "I have some non-superhero studying to do." While the YJA was a superhero/sidekick focused school, it did offer regular classes like a normal high school. Though, Grace was actually hoping that the library had a few books on business management and accounting - the two online classes she was currently taking per Oliver's rules. Grace noticed that something seemed off about the doors, and the floor surrounding them. "Did something happen? The library isn't normally closed during this time of the day." If she couldn't go to the library, she could always just go back to the archery range. Though, if she remembered right, there was an introductory class there this period. She didn't want to be used as a teacher's assistant again.

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 10-08-2014 at 07:54 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-06-2014, 11:52 PM

Nisshoku had been training, his breath a bit off, before the door opened. His eyes turned to the door, in time to see Aysel peek in. He blinked a bit, before moving to the bench. A light bit of sweat glistened upon his skin, as he grabbed a towel. She asked if he was alright, and that she wished to help him. He wiped his face and his chest, looking back at her once more. She wanted to help him by sparring, targets or meditation. He took a breath, tossing the towel back onto the bench. He grabbed his shirt, before pulling his shirt on.

"Thank you for your concern.." he said, unwrapping the extra bandages from his hands. He looked away a bit, feeling slightly embarassed about how he had gone off like that before. "I am sorry for leaving..." he said quietly, running a hand through his hair a bit. He sighed, before he sat on the bench. "Meditation sounds...nice..." he said after a few moments of silence, not looking over at her. It was his way of taking her up on her offer to stay, he did not wish for her to go to be honest, he liked her company. She helped him calm down, and helped him think in some ways.

He paused then, "or perhaps....a nice cup of tea?" His eyes moved over to her once more, as he picked up his coat. "You wished to spend time with me earlier did you not? That was what you were about to ask...." he had been listening indeed, catching on to her words, what she was going to say. Picking up his scarf, he moved over to her side. He frowned lightly, looking at her. "I would enjoy that...if you still desire it..." he said, wondering for a moment if she would say that it was ok, or turn him down. He guessed that she would be happier with him saying yes, rather than telling her to leave though.

In all honesty, he preffered it as well. He knew he should take a shower first, but he had not done to much working out. He wondered then suddenly if he smelled off or something now. He frowned even more, "perhaps...after I change?" he pondered, more outloud to himself than to her in general. She looked perfect to him...as always, his eyes on her now once more. Aysel...A hand gently reached up to brush a bit of hair from falling into her face, before he turned away once more to go finish getting his clothes. He should have picked up the target while he was at it.

Yukio blinked a bit as the girl curtsied to him, giving a slightly embarassed smile. He was used to such things in a sense, in both a serious and mocking way. Many took his status as president as a way to poke fun at him a bit. They thought it was amusing, and some did not really mean any harm, but he indeed felt sting from it at times. She responded that she was going to spend the free period she had in the library, having some studying. He nodded, a bit, looking at her in an understanding manner. She asked if something had happened, which caused him to glance back at the doors and sigh.

It was a bit clear to see that something was up with the doors literally gone, stray leaves about, and the rest of the wreckage. He brushed a bit of hair from his shoulder. "Yes...There was an incident in one of the arenas this morning, which spread to the library... Eliseo took care of it, and now we are merely getting things cleaned up and back on track" he did not blame Eliseo, or say that it was his fault all this happened. That was not how Yukio felt at all. So that was enough for him for now, he did not need to go into big detail about all had happened.

"If you need books, I can assist you there...many of them were not damaged..." he frowned slightly, knowing some that were would be hard to replace, or impossible. The head of the disciplinary committee saw it as needed force, but it was a bit...pushing at times. He knew the other meant well, he was passionate about his work. Yukio knew exactly how he felt about that, since for him it was similar. He was passionate about all of the students here, each one of the foolish paws within this hell. He paused, blinking a bit. They were pathetic indeed, full of chaos and trouble, which was why things like this came to pass.

He shook his head a bit, placing a hand to his head for a moment. Was that his thoughts? Part of him said no, another part....He glanced at Grace for a moment, before replaced the smile upon his face. He hid the feelings within, saying nothing about what was going on within his mind or heart. It was none of her business...he did not have to explain himself to the likes of her. If she had business, she could finish it now and go. He paused, no...that was not what he meant...was it? He felt a bit uneasy now, waiting to see what she would say.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2014, 01:23 AM

As he moved to the bench, Aysel's gaze followed Nisshoku along curiously. The thought crossed her mind that maybe she'd overstepped some boundary by approaching him in his anger, but even so she didn't believe her concern capable of doing any harm in this scenario. So, approaching the bench he had moved to, she awaited an answer as he wiped the little bits of sweat clinging to his toned form. Without conscious thought, her eyes trailed over his form, taking in how he appeared after the training session. The light amount of sweat seemed to accentuate his muscled form, and the lack of his scarf made the lower half of his face easily visible, much to her surprising amount of delight. As he pulled on his shirt, her gaze shifted from him, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she realized she had been staring. That, she knew, was possibly rude.

When he spoke up, Aysel's gaze drew over to him again, awaiting his answer patiently as she grinned pleasantly in his direction. "Of course I was concerned." She replied simply enough, plainly open with how she felt on that as she tried to be about most emotional things. It seemed that more open she was of her emotions, the more control she had over her power, after all. Not only this, but she saw no need to cover that fact from him of all people. "There is no need for apology. You were right to be upset." She then added, voice firm as she nodded along to her words. What had happened was wrong. There was no way to change that, although the incident was not where she wished the focus to be in order for her to be of any assistance. As he agreed that meditation sounded nice, her grin turned into a full-fledged smiled, her face brightening as she placed her hands together in excitement.

"Tea would be wonderful!" She replied enthusiastically at first, then blinking at him curiously as he mentioned what she had began to ask earlier. So he had caught on to what she had attempted to say, after all. "That is what I was trying to ask, yes." Aysel admitted calmly, though she wondered where he was going with that. By suggesting tea, he was accepting the offer to spend time together, yes? Her eyes shone happily as her thoughts were affirmed, him even stating that he would enjoy that as he approached. Though he frowned, she took his response well. "I always enjoy time with you." She stated plainly, unsure of how the 'if' applied in his previous sentence, but wishing to clear any thought he may have of her not wishing to do so. Then, as a side thought, she added, "I do desire it still." Just in case.

As his frown seemed to deepen, she blinked at him, unsure of what he was thinking for that to happen. Tilting her head slightly as he mentioned changing, she shrugged a little. "If you would like to, of course." She replied simply, sitting on the bench in order to wait for him to do so, if he'd like. "I do believe you look nice as you are, though." Aysel commented, swinging her feet before her as she looked up at him. Then, something somewhat unexpected. As he brushed the strand of hair from her face, her gaze drew up to him, her cheeks tinting just a bit before he turned to gather the rest of his clothing.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 01:47 AM

He did not notice her eyes, not at first, but he caught the tail end of her look as she moved over. She had said that she was concerned indeed for him, and he paused for a moment. She was one of the few who might genuinely mean that about him. He had come to know that words in many cases could be used as a way to get to someone or to gain something...action did not always back them up. But he had never had such troubles with her, she had always been kind to him and tried her best to keep her actions with her words. As had he. She said that he had a right to be upset, but that did not give him a right to act as he did. That was what he was sorry for. She was important to him, and he had left her there without a word. A light stung hit him, and he sighed a bit.

Her mention of tea being wonderful did help to ease the pang of guilt, and his expression lightened for a moment. She confirmed his thoughts about earlier, and said that she enjoyed time with him. He was glad to hear that, for he enjoyed time with her as well. He paused as she said that he looked nice as he was. Did she really think that? He looked down at himself a bit, black pants, his white shirt with the alchemy cross on it and black boots. Typical for him. He had not placed his coat or scarf back on yet though. He thought for a moment, deciding on something else. "Wait here..." he went to the changing rooms and the showers, taking a quick one. He quickly retrieved a change of clothes and changed a bit. He wanted to look different, special for her...why? He thought she deserved better than him after just training...sweaty and dirty.

Instead, he chose a clean pair of black pants, keeping his boots. He chose a clean black shirt, rolling up the sleeves to his elbows as he usually did with long sleeves. He left the top two buttons undone, leaving the necklaces he typically wore exposed as well. After that, he placed the scarf on, feeling more comfortable and at ease with it on. A silver belt around his hips the last thing. He glanced at himself in the mirror for a moment. Did he look...pleasing? He did not know, not one to check himself out in such a manner. He clipped a watch onto his right wrist, for his left held fresh bandages to cover what laid beneath. He was clean and ready to go, walking back out. His lightly damp hair being pushed back by him running his fingers through his hair. "Did I make you wait long?" he asked, as he returned out by her in the locker room. He hoped not, it was not a gentleman like thing to make a lady wait.

He did not like to make her wait at all if he could avoid it, but he felt better now after a shower and a change. More presentable and worth her time. Though she would say something along the lines of him always being worth his time dispite appearance, he still wanted to look good...and it made him feel good. Though not one to over worry about physical appearance, his natural style worked excellent for him. He gently reached out, taking her hand. He helped her up, smiling a rare lightly warmed smile as he helped her to her feet. His eyes on her, he nodded for a moment, feeling more calmed and at ease with her around. "Where would you prefer to go?" the school had a cafeteria, and a variety of little shops and cafes, kind of like a mini mall for the students. Nisshoku typically avoided the surface most of the time.

Unless it was with work..for he knew people up there looked at him differently. It reminded him all to well that he was...different. Not that he cared what they thought, he only cared what people he cared about thought. But the whispers and looks...they could be bad for whoever was with him. He did not wish to put her in that kind of situation. Perhaps it was best if they stayed down here. Then again, he knew how fascinated she was with the surface, wanting to learn and grow. He often went with her when she went, contrary to his tendancy to stay down below. He did not feel comfortable knowing she was up there all alone with bad people running around. He trusted her with Starfire and a few others, but mostly, he felt most comfortable when it was him there. He would brave the end of the world, hell and back for her.

Arc Angel

Old 10-07-2014, 04:23 AM

Hearing his request that she wait, Aysel nodded at him with an understanding grin. So, it appeared he did decide on changing, after all. As he walked away, she looked over her own outfit. She wore a pleated black skirt with a white button-up blouse, paired with a black jacket showing various metal buttons upon its front as well as simple black sneakers. Sometimes she would mix it up a little with differently-styled blouses or tights, but this was more or less her fall-back style. If Nisshoku felt the need to change, should she? Considering it for a moment, she let out a soft sigh as she shook her head a little. Regardless if she should or not in this situation, she didn't have much else to choose from otherwise. Instead of worrying over silly things, she decided to bring out the book he had suggested for her to read earlier, beginning to read during the rather short wait she had.

It had been very thoughtful of him to pick it out for her, the idea that he had drawing a small smile to her face as she gently swung her legs that dangled over the bench. Book in her lap, she sat there quietly focused as he stepped back into the room. Blinking in surprise as she heard him speak up, she sent a warm smile in his direction as she shook her head. "You did not, just a few pages' worth." She replied casually, though her attention was drawn not to the time, but rather to how he had changed. Did he always look quite so? While Aysel reckoned he didn't look a whole lot different than normal, the change of shirt and other differences she noted as her gaze lingered on his form were rather nice to see. She always found Nisshoku to be handsome, but his change in outfit certainly set him apart from his typical look.

A tad embarrassed that she hadn't changed into something a bit nicer herself, Aysel rubbed one of her cheeks thoughtfully as her eyes followed him as he approached. Saving her place with a bookmark and slipping the borrowed book away, she sent another warm smile in his direction as he moved to take her hand and help her up. "Thank you." She spoke at first, standing as she also noticed the smile on his face. It caught her by a bit of surprise, as it seemed rare that he seemed quite so... warm. She never found him to be cold, but it was a delight to see him doing so nonetheless. It brightened her own smile, seeing him in a better mood.

Without thinking much of it, her free hand moved to his chest for a moment, where the first were buttons of his shirt had been left undone to show the necklaces beneath. Her fingertips gently skimming the skin there as she looked them over curiously for a moment, she then caught herself and removed her hand with a light blush. "You are dressed differently than normal... It suits you very nicely." She complimented a tad shyly, though remaining outward with her thoughts was typical of her. Even so, it was a bit embarrassing to think that he had gotten dressed in a nicer manner than usual while she wore her typical clothing.

At his question, her free hand rose to gently tap her chin in thought. "Mmh, how does Cosmos sound?" She suggested, looking to him for an opinion as she listed one of the school's cafes. It was a nice place, cozy and carrying what Aysel thought was a nice drink selection-- of course, she leaned towards sweet things, so she wasn't sure how well Nisshoku may like such a place, or how many other varieties they carried. Mainly, she chose it because it was already rather close to where they were, and while she was a fan of venturing off of campus grounds, she knew that he did not always seem as welcoming of the idea as she. He did leave the academy with her, though usually only by her suggestion. He went on many of her outings, much to her delight, despite her feeling that she may drag him along at times.

He was a thoughtful guy, indeed. Looking up to him for an answer, Aysel's feet planted themselves gently on the ground for once. It was sometimes nice to walk if alongside someone, even if it weren't typically preferred by her. It also made lacing her fingers with his a bit easier, which she did slowly do to the hand that held hers. Regardless of his answer, they would need to exit the training room, so she casually moved to lead him along out.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 10-07-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
"I can fake a smile; I can force a laugh. I can dance and play the part, If that's what you ask; Give you all I am..."
Grace bit her tongue to keep herself from laughing. Yukio appeared so calm, considering the damage that lay behind him. It reminded Grace almost of apathy. If she was student body president, she would be furious. Which is probably why she wasn't. Grace groaned when Yukio mention Eliseo. She'd had a handful of issues with the other boy - especially last year. Grace was morally grey. She didn't decided on something until she had all the facts. This disgruntled those who were morally certain, like Eliseo. The times they met - normally when Grace had been trying to sneak out - Eliseo had read her the riot act. (Which she then got again from Oliver.) If Eliseo had "taken care" of something, she imagined it was another student delinquent. There was more to this story than Yukio was telling her, but she decided to brush it off. She had studying to do.

"I just, uh, need a few books on accounting, and business management." Grace said, with a bit of nervousness. It's not like YJA offered courses like that... so Grace doubted that there would be an abundance of books. The books there were probably mostly books about heros, villains, and superpowers. With of course, history and magic books too. There seemed to be quite a handful of magic users at the school. Or in the very least, there were a lot of non-humans here. Grace sometimes had a difficult time telling if someone was human or not. Shape-shifters could mimic a normal human almost perfectly. Of all the types of students that went to the school, Grace was most wary of telepaths, because their powers weren't visible from the outside. Non-human telepaths frightened her, made her feel so insignificant. She was just a girl with a lot of money, and a bow.

There was a change in Yukio demeanor suddenly, and Grace took a small step back. "Are you alright? You look like you're going to be sick." While Grace was knowledgeable about medicine, she had a terrible bedside manner. Oliver had crossed nurse off her list of fictitious future careers. Even though she was charismatic, Grace had a tendency to become too scientific when diagnosing people. She would try to explain what she was doing, instead of trying to comfort the victim. Though, as quickly as it happened, Yukio appeared better after only a minute. Strange. Grace shook the thoughts from her mind - something to ponder later. Maybe she could talk to Conner about it. Which reminded her... "I also need a book about, uh, thieves, or robberies. I'm doing a report, and we got to pick our topics. So I thought, easy topic, why not?" Grace smiled weakly. Excuses were not her strong point anymore.

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 10-08-2014 at 07:55 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-07-2014, 10:35 PM

Nisshoku watched her, she had been reading. She said that he had not made her wait long, and he nodded. He was glad to hear that, not wishing to make her bored or uncomfortable. She took his hand, standing. He had caught her looking at him a bit, which made him pause. Did he look alright? He hoped so, for a moment wondering if he should have chosen something else to wear. She seemed to like it though, as she then commented that he looked nice....well...that his clothing suited him nicely. He nodded, giving a light smile to her in return. He relaxed a bit at that, glad that she was alright with it. He glanced at the book, so, she had chosen to read the one he had suggested. She had not had to force herself, but he knew she had not.

She took his words to heart most of the time, and his opinions. He was happy that she thought so highly of him and his opinions. She then mentioned Cosmos, and he raised an eyebrow. Cosmos...the name of an alcoholic drink, and they had named a cafe for the students after it. Ironic. The other like sweet things, which was kind of cute to think about. It matched her personality. Nisshoku had never really had a favorite flavor, many thinking at times sour fit him best. Possibly because of his mood... He frowned at the thought, was he really sour? He tilted his head, realizing that they were still holding hands. He gently looped his fingers into hers, before turning to the door.

"So it shall be" he said, moving along. His free hand slipped into his pocket, as the two of them headed to the door. He released her hand for only a moment to open the door, before taking it up once again. He glanced back at her, as he led her through it. He paused for a moment in his thought, figuring that they should not be walking in silence. She was probably still worried about him after his actions earlier. He sighed slightly, "I was upset,....the library is special...he should not have so carelessly abused it for his own justified justice." He tried to explain, hoping that his words would make sense, and he would not sound like a foolish idiot. He knew though that she would most likely understand for the most part.

She seemed to want to laugh, but stopped herself. He raised an eyebrow slightly. So, she was looking for things on business? "There are plenty of books within the library on various matters on all spectrums" he nodded, "school related and otherwise." She lookd at him then, when he changed a bit. She moved back a bit, looking at him. He frowned at this, before she spoke and asked if he was alright. He waved it off with a wave of his hand. "I am fine, nothing to worry about" he gave another warm smile. She then switched subjects to say that she was looking for a book on theft and robberies. He frowned, her hesitation and the way she went about it made him pause. Liar, she was lying through her teeth.

Such a pretty little face, and a horrible little liar. Someone was going to come along and break that little pretty mouth of hers. He frowned a bit, a hand moving once more to his head. Had he really just thought that? Thought about harming someone. "I...come, you can get your things quickly...but then you should go.." he turned, heading back towards the door of the library. As he stepped inside, Jinx glanced at him from her position of sitting on one of the tables. She smiled, lifting a perfectly manicured hand to wave at him. He gave a light smile, before he turned to look back at Grace. "I am sure we can find what you are looking for" he said.

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-07-2014, 11:58 PM

When Eliseo’s eyes turned to look at her, a touch of confusion in them, Dahlia at once felt stupid for opening her mouth to ask for help. Requiring assistance, to many of the people she had met in the past, meant that she held some sort of weakness, and if it did exist she was certainly feeling it under what she believed to be the disciplinarian’s critical gaze. She held her breath a bit, feeling the shame cross her face, her colors washing out, and the bright magenta becoming tinged with gray. Then his words seemed to change, she listened closer to what he was trying to say. Was he… trying to compliment her? She shook her head, she must not have been paying attention, must have skewed the true meaning of his words in her head somehow. Then she heard him say that he would help her, and his mouth turned up in the corner, the attempts at a grin, perhaps?

Dahlia let out a sigh of relief, her pursed lips turning into a smile, she fought back every urge she had to hug him, she instead grabbed his hand, and held it between her own, “Thank you, Eliseo. I promise I will work hard.” Then, turning toward the detention hall doors, she looked back at him, happiness still obvious on her face. “Shall we?” she said, motioning toward the door. She grabbed his hand once more and pushed through the doors, her scales shifting to reveal her serpentine blue skin as she stepped over the bright yellow line across the floor that marked the barrier between the hallway and the suppressor lined walls of the detention center.

She stopped just inside the doors, adjusting herself to the bright glow of the stark-white walls, as she had done so many times before. Everything was white here because everything was made from suppressor metal. It could not be lifted, burned, frozen, melted or used in any way by nonhuman means. Contact with it also temporarily altered the DNA of the detainee, making them incapable of using their powers. All magical items and technology were confiscated until your release. You had an eternity of being forced to be normal while staring at your reflection in the cold, bright walls of a mock classroom, under the watchful eye of some of the most powerful heroes in the world. But here, where everything is opposite of what you know to be true, these heroes were not your idols, they were your captors and punishers. Many visitors to the detention center became regulars because they began to resent that the people they once idolized were detaining them in the same manner as master criminals and super villains. Dahlia herself was a regular because she consistently managed to make a stupid decision, and she was sure that the detention staff realized this, it was part of the reason she developed a friendship with Mr. Drake.

Dahlia waited there for Eliseo to lead her up to the front desk, tell the woman behind it her name, crime and that he had brought her to be detained until assigned a punishment by the administration of discipline. His speech would be different this time, though. This time, he would say that she had come willingly, that factoring into the decision of her punishment, she would be allowed a more lax position . A strange hope fluttered into Dahlia’s chest, as she began saying goodbye to everything and everyone she could see in her head, certainty that she would never have to see the inside of those double doors ever again welling up inside her and spilling out as a goofy grin.

Her moment of celebration was interrupted as the doors behind her pushed open once more, knocking her off balance. She landed on her stomach, quickly pushing herself back up and whipping around to see who had hit her with the door. As her eyes opened, they immediately widened in shock, she was inches from a body, inside the personal zone that only a handful of people were trusted enough to be in.

Taking a few steps back, she looked up at the person in front of her, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting anyone to be standing there.” He said, scratching the back of his head, his gaze turned towards his shoes. It was someone Dahlia had never seen before, a few inches taller than her with a mop of dark hair. He finally looked at her, electric blue eyes showing the embarrassment he felt for hitting her. Dahlia stood and said nothing, she was frozen, fighting for the words to respond, the other standing just as awkwardly in front of her.

Finally, he opened his mouth to speak, "I am really sorry," his hand shot out, waiting for hers to complete the ritual, "I'm Fin." She slowly extended her hand out as well, grasping his lightly in a halfhearted shake. "Dahlia," she replied, still unsure if she should continue her attempt at speech. His face brightened with a smile as their hands released, "Nice to meet you, I guess I'll see you around. Again, I'm really sorry" he said, seeming a bit uncomfortable in her anxious silence. He stepped around her, disappearing down the white hallway.

She took in a breath, hitting herself for botching a social encounter like that. She had no idea what had come over her, it was as if her body just shut down, if she hadn't have had better control of her motor skills, she may have started drooling. She shook her head, turning again towards Eliseo, waiting for him to turn her attention away from the embarrassment she felt and back to the task at hand.

Arc Angel

Old 10-08-2014, 04:37 AM

Catching the movement of her shaking her head, one of Eliseo's eyebrows lifted curiously in Dahlia's direction for a moment. Now, why had she done that? Perhaps just dismissing what he had said. Sighing softly to himself, the thought didn't actually bother him much. He was strong, stubborn, and could certainly take on those opposing his ideas. He could accept her denial of what he'd said, or his offer to assist her. Though, she had asked for it, so that would be odd indeed. The reason for head head shaking was never made clear to him, but as she let off a sigh of her own, his thoughts parted and he was settled back to earth as she grasped his hand between her own.

Briefly, his gaze shifted from her face to the contact of their hands, his head tilting slightly as he considered the feeling. It was warm, soft... Not something he would have moved to do himself, not that he found himself entirely minding it. As she spoke up, his glaze flickered calmly back to her face, where he found a smile awaiting him. This lead his eyes to wide a tad, not having expected that sort of reaction. Though, he did suppose he had just agreed to attempt doing her a favor. Rubbing his neck, he nodded in understanding. "Then perhaps this can be the last time this occurs, after all." He spoke in seeming optimism, something of a grin reappearing on his face. As a correctional officer of sorts, that would of course mean less trouble for him, and more respect on his part for her. She was strong, seemed to have her heat in the right place, but certainly didn't act accordingly at times. He acknowledged this with some sense of respect, but he didn't regard her as highly as he considered he may be able to, if she were serious now.

"Let's." He spoke simply, nodding her forward as they two stepped on inside. He didn't share her obvious enthusiasm, but his attitude had mellowed into a more pleasant state than it had been in in the library. At least now he had lost the cold edge. Eliseo was never quite warm, but he bordered it sometimes. He said nothing as she grabbed his hand again, instead simply holding hers in turn, thinking nothing of the gesture. If she felt it better this way, then so be it. As they crossed the barrier through which powers were drained, his gaze shifted to her briefly. Noting that her hair color had changed after her request, he spoke of his observation briefly. "The magenta certainly suited you better." It was not meant as an insult, as it wasn't spoke as one, but it wasn't much of a compliment either. It was him more or less noticing how her change in attitude affected her hair color.

Stepping up to the front counter casually, far too familiar with the procedure, he cleared his throat a little to gain the secretary's attention.

"You again, 'Seo? Don't you ever go to class?" She spoke up as if bored, looking up at him before sighing and grabbing the papers to fill out.

"I am always in class, unless needed elsewhere." He stated in calm response, then awaiting her to grab the forms before beginning the short spiel. "Dahlia Darkholme. Mirage. Willingly apprehended for the assault of Kay Flat. Under the care of Daredevil." He spoke knowingly, calm as she scribbled down what she needed on the forms before handing Eliseo a small device with which to record her explanation of the events. It would be used in the disciplinary council's decision-making.

As he turned to face Dahlia again, he found her falling forwards, leading him to approach as if to catch her though he didn't make it in time. Instead, he observed the conversation between the two briefly for a few moments before casually looking back to the secretary. "You'll arrange the meeting? Contact the heroes involved." He mentioned thoughtfully, to which she nodded in understanding and set to work. Then, shifting his gaze back once the other student had left, he was a bit surprised to catch Dahlia's gaze. "Let's start, then." Eliseo gestured for her to enter the nearest room off of the entrance, where he would have to record the details of the incident.

He seemed to agree with her choice, so Aysel nodded and smiled cheerfully. The cafe was perhaps one of her favorite places on campus, partially due to their array of sweets, but also because it was somewhere she often went to meet other people. She was naturally curious, friendly, so she thrived among people that would accept her conversation. Cosmos, as a cafe outside of classes, but still a place on academy grounds, was then sort of perfect for this. Students here were typically more accepting of her manners and questions than others. Casting a glance at Nisshoku as they walked to the door, she thought that he was perhaps the most accepting of her of among those here even, which said a great deal.

Nisshoku paused briefly to open the door for her, prompting her to nod at him warmly. "Thanks, Nis." She spoke briefly, stepping on out of the room and waiting for him for a moment before they continued on walking down the halls. Then, somewhat surprisingly, he brought up what had happened at the library. Her gaze shifted to him in understanding, a slight frown forming on her lips as she thought back to his anger. Surely, he had been upset. That much had been clear. Seeing him worked up over it had even drawn her into feeling upset to some measure, unhappy to see him so. Her philosophy was typically that if anyone had upset Nisshoku, they meant trouble, and most-likely deserved what came to them. Violence wasn't something she found to be a good method for this, one of the reasons she was glad no fight had come of earlier, but other means of action on Eliseo's part still could have been taken.

Her hand tightened on his a little bit, holding it firmly as she sighed softly. "I know... Eliseo can be too reckless at times. It was wrong of him to destroy that section of the library like that." She spoke, demonstrating some frustration on her part, too as she openly admitted her thoughts. "Though, I am also glad that it will be fixed up and nothing else came of it. I would not have liked to see you face the disciplinary counsel, or further upset by him." Then, sending what she hoped to be a comforting smile of sorts, Aysel added, "I am only sorry I did not follow after you sooner."

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 02:29 PM

Grace smirked, and followed Yukio into the library. She knew that terrible lie would cost her. She just hoped that Yukio would think nothing of it. She was trying to pass as shy and innocent, and thus far it had worked. She probably didn't have to use that tactic on Yukio; he seemed like a nice guy, but Grace couldn't be too certain. The last thing she needed was to be in the middle of the break in, and have someone from the school show up. That certainly would not make Conner her friend, if they got caught. She'd have to stay away from the room she stayed in during the week. They might be watching it. Though, they could find her easily if they looked - all it would take would be a psychic, after all. She'd probably camp out near the archery range; pretend that Oliver wanted her to do some night training. Though, the range closed around midnight, unless there was a special training session happening. Maybe she could get "lost" on her way back to her room...

Snapping her attention from her planning, Grace scanned the library. There were vines and leaves here and there, a few shelves were crumbling. Situation, indeed. Grace's gaze caught Jinx, and glared before looking away. Grace didn't see the need to be a target again, she was certain the girl would probably find another way to insult her. Though, with Yukio around maybe Jinx stayed in check. "Thank you for helping." She said, glancing over at Jinx again. "I probably wouldn't stay in here even if I could." Grace didn't enjoy libraries, they were too quiet. Normally when she studied, she had her music blaring. The librarian here didn't like her. Her iPod had been taken away a few times. She had originally planned to stakeout here during this period; find a distant corner and read about break-ins until the bell rang. Not being able to do that now, she began to think of somewhere else she could go. Maybe she could head over to Cosmos, there tended to be a crowd there. Perhaps she could blend in.

Grace walked to the section of non-super books, carefully stepping over the small spurts of damage in her way. She was familiar with the business section. Most of the time, they were the only books she checked out from here. Oliver had bought her a collection of archery books near the beginning of her training, so she rarely needed anything like that. Thankfully, this collection of books was mostly unaffected by whatever had happened. Grace scanned the shelf. She remembered seeing a large book about accounting at some point last week. "I'm looking for a large book, about this," Grace measured out roughly three inches with her fingers, "thick. I think is was blue... or maybe green." Grace paused her search for the accounting book when she spotted the management book she had wanted. She took it off the shelf and dropped it on the floor next to her, before resuming her search.

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-10-2014, 05:07 AM

The shapeshifter stepped into the side room that Eliseo had gestured towards. Inside the door was a simple, small space fitted with a table and two chairs. She was familiar with this area, having visited identical rooms at least twice a week since she had arrived at YJA. The white was still giving her a slight headache, and she rubbed her eyes as she made her way across the room.

Dahlia slid into one of the chairs, adjusting herself to try and find a comfortable position to sit in. She waited for Eliseo to close the door and sit, recording device activated, before she began to recount the events of her day. “So where should I begin…” she tried to remember her exact thoughts while she was in the safety zone above the training room, bodies shoved together along the glass walls to get a good look at the robot massacre going on down below. “I was watching students train during my free period.” her eyes lowered onto the table a bit as she remembered turning her head and seeing Kay’s enraged face. “Kay was…. being rather mean to one of the other students, white hair, I don’t know her name. I felt really bad for her, and a voice inside me said that I should do something, stick up for her.” She began wringing her hands as she explained the events that followed. Her eyes grew out of focus a bit, her speech slowing. Something about the plain white rooms simply caused her mind to wander. She could feel her skin straining, longing to change its shape. It made her restless, fidgety, and she tended to babble.

She stopped speaking for a moment, staring into space, eyes focused on an insignificant coffee smudge on the table. “I just couldn’t control myself. Part of me wanted to kill her for saying those things about me, but part of me just wanted…” She let out a breath, “Never mind, that’s not important.” She bit the inside of her lip, “ Can we scratch that part from the record? I don’t have anything else to say.” Dahlia shrunk into the chair, eyes still unfocused, and still chewing on her bottom lip. She felt as though her skin was becoming tighter, suffocating her. It was a strange sensation, to feel restrained even in freedom, and it was one that made Dahlia want to cry out. She held back her urge to scream, doing little things to try and combat the feeling of being smothered. She kicked her feet, tapped her fingers, and bit her lip harder, almost until she could taste blood.

A buzzing noise began to sound in her ears before she realized why she felt so uncomfortable. She stood up quickly, knocking her chair down as she did, and yelled out, “I request that the blinders be removed. I know you’re there. I can feel you in my head, not very subtle by the way.” Nothing happened for a moment, leaving Dahlia to believe that she was just crazy, and not actually being watched by any other eyes besides Eliseo’s. Suddenly the wall behind him began to slide open with a low hum, revealing a narrow window. Two of the detention staff members sat on the other side of the window in a dark room adjacent to the one she was in. A voice, presumably of one of the staff members, called out over the speaker system in the room, “Sorry, Ms. Darkholme, surface thought detection is standard protocol. We apologize for any discomfort on our part.”

She sighed in relief, running a hand through her short red hair. She felt the mental pressure begin to lessen, and then disappear completely before she turned to pick up her chair. She sat down again, hands folded on the table in front of her. She looked up at Eliseo, not really able to decipher his expression, before she gave him an apologetic smile and shrugged her shoulders a bit. “Did you have any more questions for me?”

Last edited by Vanth; 10-10-2014 at 05:09 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Koa Rashid
Rook

Koa had been reading, looking into a book on history. He frowned lightly, as he skimmed over the words within. Human history tended to have a lot of conflict and war within it. He had come to notice such things during his work with books and classes. He sighed, glancing up at the clock. Agent Leos was out at the GDP office branch for Earth. So that naturally left him here to deal with school. Koa was not from Earth, but a dimension that ran parallel to it. Always close, but never intersecting, unless a portal was purposefully torn between the worlds. He closed the book he had been reading, sitting it on the desk. Koa was from a race called Celtics. They were more animal in nature compared to humans, as was seen through much of the history of their life cycles.

Koa had reached maturity awhile back, finally losing his tail and being considered a man. Even though by age, he was only sixteen in human terms. He had grown up with a large family. Several siblings, a mom and dad. He had lost his mother, along with two siblings and his only other older brother had left to the resistance upon his world. He sighed, placing his head in his hand for a moment. A lot had happened within the past, and now he was here. Koa had been taken from his world during a GDP mission, as an attempt to save those who had been involved in a situation. He did not fully understand it, but that was what he had been told. Now on Earth, he was planning to join the GDP and eventually return to save his home. That was why he was here at the YJA, to begin his work on becoming a hero. After that, he would be able to enlist within the GDP and the academy there.

A lot of schooling, but he did not mind it. He paused, as the door opened and Eliseo steeped in with a female. He did not spy on the events that was not polite at all. Koa was a member of the disciplinary committee as well, for Leos had talked him into it. He said it would be good experience, and help him prepare for future police work. Since then he had been working alongside and under Eliseo as the head. He did not agree with some methods at times, but chalked it up to merely being his nature. His people were normally pacifists, ones to not use violence. His father would have thrown a fit if he had discovered that Koa was training in such a manner. He watched them go into one of the nearby rooms, tilting his head slightly. He slowly stood, carefully with his talker form. Already he as almost several feet tall, normal for his people…not so normal on Earth.

Tall and lengthy, he was slim. His fur made him look that way mostly, underneath it though, he had decent muscle mass and tone built up from an active life. He was in excellent shape, one of the reasons back home he had been seen as exceptional even for his kind. Here…he was met with some issues, his appearance and alien branding made for interesting friend making. He walked over to the room where the Psychic would be, watching the interrogation. Stepping inside, he closed the door slowly and quietly. He glanced at the monitor that showed the other room. Indeed it was more like a prison house here…then again, it was the beginnings of the detention center. He caught Eliseo on the screen, listening now to the situation curiously.

_______

Aysel thanked him as they exited the room. He nodded, walking alongside her down the hall. He said nothing for a moment after what he had said before, silence reaching them. When she spoke up, he glanced over at her. She agreed it had been wrong, but was glad that it would be fixed up. He frowned lightly, pulling the edge of his scarf up a bit more hearing that. Some things within the library would not be so easily fixed, but they had been brushed aside like nothing, because of his self-righteousness. Nisshoku sighed, shaking his head lightly. “It is foolish to meet no force with force in the name of justice…Would one slaughter an unarmed person merely because of such a term?” he looked away from her now.

Silence once more building between them, he felt awkward a bit. He did not like turning so negative around her, but then again, one more reason why they were seen as opposites and balanced. He was the dark…the evil in this team. He glanced at himself in a window as they passed. Evil. He saw his appearance, the scar, and his red and silver eyes. It was not a far reach to understand why people looked at him in such a way. He pushed those thoughts from his head, as he walked with her down the hall. The mall like portion of the school was not too far away from where they had been. Already as they approached, people were hanging out and chatting it up.

Some were already whispering about the day’s events, which was not too surprising to him. Things tended to travel fast around here. He avoided people a bit as they moved through the crowd, turning slightly at times, so he would not bump into people. He was not a big fan of physical contact at times, especially with strangers or when upset. Not the hugging type or touchy feely. Though he had never minded touching Aysel, demonstrated by his lack of unrest when he took her hand casually. He led them to the place in question, once more opening the door for her. The place had students inside as well, chatting and having fun. Music playing, not something really his taste though.

Their usual table thankfully was open, he allowed her to sit before he did. He stared at the menus on the table for a moment, before slowly opening it. His eyes ran down the page a bit. This place was more of a candy kind of shop, famous for sweets or things with unusual twists. He did not mind sweets, but he was not one with an overly active sweet tooth. He glanced at her for a moment, to see what she was doing or possibly a hint of what was running through her mind. “I wish to ask you something…if it is alright” he said, his tone turning a bit more serious once more. He had been thinking of asking for a while, but did not wish to make her uncomfortable.

______

Grace followed him inside, and for a moment he glanced back at her. He said nothing though, and neither did Jinx as she glanced up. Catching the frown, she only smiled as the other girl looked away. She found it amusing indeed. Yukio took a slight breath, as they neared the shelves. Grace thanked him for helping, causing him to nod “no trouble at all.Though your lying is pathetic... The thought ran through his head. He glanced away, allowing her to look at the books with a mention of not staying even if she could. Jinx rolled her eyes, hopping off the table. She walked over, placing a hand lightly on Yukio’s shoulder. “Good, then you can hurry up and go” she said sweetly, before slipping away down one of the isles. Yukio glanced after her, “do not mind her…she seems to have…quite the way with people.”

He chuckled lightly, before looking back at Grace as she tried to describe a book. She seemed to find it not to long after, and he nodded. She tossed the books on the ground, and he frowned slightly. Another with little respect for things…not unusual. He sighed, before turning away from her to one of the shelves. He looked along the books, running a finger gently along the spines. Does not matter…soon enough…. A light smile tugged at his lips, though he said nothing in turn. He wondered for a moment though, what the other was up to. She did not seem keen on opening up to easily, however, she was quick to feed him false information. He could have found out if he wished, it would really not take much.

Someone was bound to know what was going on, they always did. It would only take seeing who she had been speaking to…and breaking them. He paused, before blinking. No…that was… He took a breath, turning and opening his mouth to say something. Jinx popped back up at that moment. “The little problem child has been seen to the interrogation rooms” she said, flipping one of her pigtails out of the way. “Soon enough, she will be behind bars…though sadly not literally, but maybe one day” she laughed, then frowned at Grace, “still here? Ugh…don’t you have better things to do then to bug the president?” Yukio shook his head, “no one is bothering me…it is ok really.”

Arc Angel

Old 10-10-2014, 07:29 PM

After holding the door for her to enter the room after him, Eliseo pulled his chair out from the table a bit, sliding into it with a learned ease. The environment wasn't very comfortable, but with spending enough time around it he had grown to adjust, even become fond of it in part. Looking over the simple room for a moment as he sat, shoulders squared yet posture relatively casual as he forwards and rested his hands on the table. As he began the recording, he spoke briefly to note the circumstances. "Dahlia Darkholme, apprehended for assault on another student." Eliseo spoke into it calmly, then setting it down and nodding towards her to begin.

He regarded her calmly, face a blank slate as he simply listened for now as she recalled the circumstances. He ended up nodding along with some of the information she gave him, already having heard some details second-hand. What he had not known, however, was that the violence had been spurred in the name of another student. Finding her was something to consider. His thoughts drew back to the white-haired girl he remembered seeing in the library, thinking perhaps it was her. She shouldn't be hard to find. His calm purple gaze rested on her as she paused, feeling a small tug within his chest at her words. She had wished to see some justice done to Kay, to have her pay for her behavior. That was understandable, in some respects. Bullying was not acceptable in a school environment.

Though, as she went on after the pause, his eyebrows lifted as she mentioned the thought to kill her. Now, that was perhaps a tad extreme, even from his perspective. She was holding something back. Tapping his fingers lightly on the table as he sighed and sat further back into his chair, he shook his head. "Sorry, you know I cannot tamper with it. What was said remains said." He replied simply, without much thought put into it. What did circulate in his thoughts was what she neglected to tell him. Even as she stood abruptly, his gaze merely followed her, still thoughtful, though alert of her actions. He didn't seem to think her causing a scene was any threat to him, if this is what that was. Thankfully enough, it wasn't. A slight grin took his lips as she ended up sitting back down, and asking is he had any more questions.

"Just a couple more, for now. You gave what we needed on your own, for the most part. Firstly, what was the nature of your response to Kay?" He questioned flatly, for the sake of having her state clearly how she had assaulted her. If only to clear up details from someone firsthand. "Also..." He began, his second questions not quite in accordance with protocol. He was allowed to ask beyond what was recommended, but that was not something he typically did unless he felt further obligation. Now, he was just curious. "If you would not mind, what did the other part of you want to do, the one that did not want to kill her?"

His expression was yet rather calm, though now his eyebrows came to a slight crease. There was some confusion looming in his gaze, mixed with his request. Stating that part of her wanted to kill Kay would not go over well. Was he hoping she would say the other part just wanted to bring her justice? Perhaps something of the sort.

Glancing over at Nisshoku to see his reaction to her words, Aysel caught the frown coming to rest on his face as he adjusted his scarf. Frowning a little herself, she allowed her gaze to leave him. There wasn't anything she could say to make what Eliseo had done alright. That was for certain, but she still hadn't wanted to bring Nis to dwell on it. Perhaps she hadn't thought her words through well enough. Rubbing her cheek with her free hand as they navigated down the halls, she caught his last question, but didn't have an answer for him. Harming the innocent, slaughtering an unarmed persons... it did not bide well with her to say the least. The idea brought a sick feeling to her gut, her free hand trailing there as her gaze trained itself momentarily on the floor.

Instead of replying, she gently squeezed his hand as her own thoughts drifted a bit. They both quieted, a common occurrence amongst them, though Aysel didn't find it unwelcome. She was used to quiet. She was used to quiet even in his company, for often it seemed to be only her that remained quite talkative when she had something to say. When there was nothing to say, a part of her embraced the silence between them. There was some balance in it. As they began to near the mall portion of the school, she caught a glimpse of her friend she had spoken to earlier, Tris. The girl waved briefly, only to note Nis' presence, and quickly turn her back to them. Having caught the playful look upon her face before she had done so, Aysel's lips parted for a moment, only to closed a tad embarrassedly. She as one of the friends that asked her of Nisshoku frequently. The suggestive look on her face had successfully brought Aysel to blushing, though she was unsure of why.

As they reached their destination, a bit of excitement swept through her, her feet leaving the ground on cue, if only by a few centimeters. A small smile graced her features as Nisshoku opened the door for her again, thanking him briefly as she floated on in. Taking in the familiar sights of the small establishment, she felt quite at home. Even the music playing lightly amongst the chatter was welcome to her. Following him to their usual table, she seated herself before looking over at him, still smiling. "It had been a while since we'd been here, I thought it'd be nice to come back." She commented casually, gaze resting on him curiously as her feet swung themselves gently from where they dangled.

Sliding a menu to her, she looked it over briefly before switching her gaze back to him as he began to speak. Her eyes trailed up calmly as her head tilted slightly. Placing one of her hands on the table as her eyebrows drew together slightly, she found herself a bit worried with the tone he had took on. "Is something the matter?" She began, unsure, then adding sweetly, "Of course, you can ask me anything, Nis."

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2014, 01:32 PM

"What was that?" Grace called after Jinx putting her hand up to her ear. "I couldn't hear you over all the buzzing, Bee." Grace rolled her eyes, and took the accounting book - that she had found right as Jinx started talking - off the shelf. If the girl wanted a fight... well, Grace would probably lose. Even though she had her slingshot in her pocket, she lacked any sort of small projectile. She could always throw a book at her... And that would get her a detention. Which would hinder the plan to get her design back. "Quite a way with people, indeed." She scoffed, picking the management book off the floor.

The mention of someone behind bars caught her interest. "Planning a jail visit, Bee? I'm sure your friends must miss you." Grace didn't know why she was so angry, nor why she was making accusations. Grace wasn't normally an angry person in public; she normally could hide her emotions in public - something Oliver had taught her. She turned toward Yukio, and said through gritted teeth, "Thank you, Mr. President." She glared at Jinx, before storming to the check out desk, checking out her books and leaving the library.

Grace didn't stop walking while she shoved the books into her backpack. She put her headphones on and turned her music so she couldn't hear the world around her.

Quote:
"I think it turned ten o'clock but I don't really know; And I can't remember caring for an hour or so. Started crying and I couldn't stop myself. I started running but there's no where to run to..."

Grace was nearly running by the time she reached the front door to Cosmos. Oliver lesson 5: "Work out your anger, don't stew in it." Grace stopped, removed her headphones, and took a deep breath before entering the building. The buzz of activity caused her to smile. Grace walked up to the counter. "Hey," she greeted the attendant with a smile. "The usual, please." Grace walked over to a table on the far corner of Cosmos. It was in the corner near the kitchen entrance. All Grace could smell was warm sugar and chocolate.

She pulled the management book out of her bag and set it on the table. She also put her headphones back on, though she didn't play any music; the music in Cosmos was decent enough for her. She found that most of the time, people ignored her when she had her headphones on, even if nothing was playing. She had a few minutes. Hopefully she could get some work done.

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 AM

Dahlia looked almost amused when Eliseo asked for specifics about her assault on Kay, hand-to-hand was something she considered one of her passions. She had gotten into so many fights with other members of Drew’s little ‘gang’ over issues of rank, that she had boiled it down in her mind to a type of scientific study. “Well, I hit her in the jaw. If you would like me to be more specific than that, It was a right blow to the left side of her face with approximately eight pounds of pressure evenly distributed between the mandibular ramus and the zygomatic bone. Just enough to hurt, but not enough pressure to actually break or dislocate anything, even on a normal human. My knuckles were killing me afterwards, but I assume it’s because Kay is built like a bomb shelter. For her, it probably felt more like a slap.” She sucked in a small breath when she realized it had sounded like she enjoyed the punch, and some small part of her did, but she quickly blurted out an explanation for her words. “When I… well, before I came here, I lived by the rules that every criminal in our group did. The only way to earn someone’s respect was to beat them in a fight. I got tired of losing after a while and started researching ways to make the fights easier for me by exploiting weak spots in the human anatomy. After that, it was only a matter of adjusting where and how hard my blows had to hit to gain the desired effect.”

Blushing a little, she turned her head so that she would not meet his gaze when the full weight of his second question finally hit her. She clenched her jaw as she tried to find a way to answer his question without sounding like a complete fool. She let out a despondent laugh that sounded more like a hiccough, and looked at him again, the bright yellow of her eyes becoming clouded. “I suppose if you really want to know, in all honesty the other part of me wanted to just start crying and run away. Everyone here wants to make themselves out to be this unconquerable force, to pretend that they don’t feel it when they hear what the others have to say about them, and I’m no different. They criticize everything about you, from the features that you’re born with, down to the way you choose to dress that day, and for someone to try and ignore that constantly is a massive and pointless undertaking. The truth is that we lash out in violence because we don’t want the others to see how weak we really are. We don’t want them to criticize that, too.” She started biting her lip again, “It has been ingrained in us since birth that only the strong survive, and in recognition of our own weakness we suddenly want very desperately to live, so we do what we know best: we lie. We lie about how strong we are, and anyone who catches us in that lie be damned.”

Dahlia suddenly felt very small. She felt as though her insides had been laid bare for the whole world to see. She knew it seemed like she was only talking to Eliseo, though talking ‘at’ seemed to be a more accurate description, but she was also talking to the psychics in the black room, the officers behind them, and to everyone who would listen to the recording of her voice from now until it no longer mattered. She was talking to the universe, but it felt very much like she was talking to herself, like she should be standing in front of a mirror staring at her own bloodshot eyes instead of the calm ones that belonged to Eliseo, the ones that never gave away what he was thinking. For a moment she wanted very much to disappear. The embarrassment from her words made the silence that followed them unbearable.

She sank into the uncomfortable white chair, a storm cloud over her head, refusing to meet Eliseo’s gaze, and trying to ignore the window of shadows behind him. She wished that Nan were there to hold her hand, the way she used to when Dahlia was scared or upset. Nan never gathered her up into her arms to coddle her, she never wanted Dahlia to become overly dependent on her for solace. The irony was enough to make her laugh. She had thought her questioning would go more smoothly, that she would be in the detention room awaiting her ‘trial’ like all the other delinquents. She hadn’t expected to be on the verge of tears, spilling her heart out, both its passions and its sufferings to someone in an interrogation room. Thinking about how foolish she must sound, and look, she quickly apologized, “I’m… sorry, Eliseo. I know that’s probably not the answer you were looking for.”

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-13-2014, 02:12 PM

The silence had been certain, but the squeeze of her hand had caused him to glance down at their linked didgets. When they reached the place, she had mentioned it had been awhile, and was nice to return. He gave a slow nod, watching her as she looked at the menu before back at him. She seemed unsure about his words, as she watched him, asking if something was wrong. She told him he could ask her anything. He paused for a moment, knowing these words were both true and false. He could come to her with some things, but others he knew better than to. Perhaps some only because he did not wish to upset or scare her. He only gave a slow nod at the words though, thinking over the question within his mind a few times as he tried to find a way to word it correctly.

He tilted his head once more, opening his mouth to speak when a waiter came over to take their order. His mouth immediately closing, as the intrusion only brought another frown to his lips. He glanced at the lights, music and people. Everywhere around them there were distractions and threat of intrusion once more like with this man. Perhaps it was not the best place to talk of this after all? He sighed, deciding on a simple herbal tea. It was good for the nerves, as well as his more preferred drink. Perhaps it was Raven who got him started on such, but that was not too important at the moment. He waited for Aysel to make her choice, and the man to walk away. Casting a side long look at her, he decided to speak up then while they had a moment’s peace together.

What is it you plan to do in the future?” it was not fully what he had wanted to ask, but it was a question he wondered all the same. “After completing here…will you stay? Will you…leave?” he paused there for a moment. Many did plan to leave after training, to return home and become heroes there. Others had plans of staying on earth but in a particular area. Others had hopes of the Justice League or things such as that. He had heard Aysel speak of hopes and dreams before, but she had never seemed to be concrete about anything. And the more that he thought about it, the more he wondered if the future would mean ultimately parting ways. He had given thought to his future, but it was at times hard to have one, when one did not have a past.

Who he was, where he came from, all of it was a blank within his mind. He sighed a bit, as he rested his head upon a hand, slipping into a bit of thought. Everyone had hopes, had dreams…he had his own goals, but at times he wondered if they were too simple and childish. Perhaps they were too closed off, ones that once completed, would leave him nowhere to go. He knew she would go far, and he was happy for that. But it did not help the feeling that he would in time be left alone in the dust as well. Where he was going, and who he would be were a blank slate at the moment. Some said that was good, but it was not always that way.

Jinx ignored the girl’s words, but made a mental note to have a little fun with her later. When she thanked him, Yukio nodded slightly as he watched her go to the desk then leave. He frowned a bit, Jinx coming up to his side. She placed a hand on her hip, “what a total witch with a capital B” she laughed. “No wonder she’s at the bottom of the food chain” she rolled her eyes, looking at Yukio. “More and more of them are losing their way…heroes now a days are not what they used to be…” Yukio nodded, finding himself agreeing with her. “Pathetic” he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Endless games and selfish works….” He sighed, reaching a hand up to tighten his white hair in its hold, pulled back out of his eyes. “I have some…work to do it seems” he turned away, walking to the door. Jinx chuckled, following him. “Oh, so it is about time to play then?” she asked. He gave a slow nod, glancing back at the mess within the library. “Things need to change…it is time to place things in motion…” with that he walked out. Jinx smirked, “a little havoc and panic…time to write some history!” she laughed, going after him.

The alarm rang below them, Conner kneeling at the edge of the roof across from the bank for a moment with a sigh. Behind him, a familiar tall and well-built man watched the scene below. “You have got to be kidding me” Conner sighed, “another bank heist?” He glanced at the hero behind him, the man giving the slightest hint of a smirk. “We have been through this Conner-“he said. “When you are ready, we will move on to things that fit your level” Conner spoke the words at the same time, gaining an arched eyebrow from the other. “I know, I know…ugh…” he stood. “Patience is a virtue” Nightwing smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder, “but for now…action will do well to.” Conner smiled a bit, he could not stay mad at the other, especially when he was out of class to do some hero work. It was way worth it, even for a pathetic bank heist.

The men came out the front door, one firing a gun back into the place at a security guard. “Didn’t your parents ever teach you not to play with dangerous toys” Conner said, swinging down from the roof. He landed a hard kick in the back of the shooter’s back, causing him to jolt forward and ram head first into the doorway. The other robber turned, pointing his gun at Conner, when a small metal object similar to a baterang hit his hand, causing him to lose it. Nightwing’s own tool, worked well in these situations. Before the man could recover, Conner moved. He jumped, placing his hands on the guy’s shoulders. As he flipped over him, his hands tightened on the fabric of the other’s shirt.

With the momentum and thankfully lots of training, he was able to use the force against the man despite his larger size. He flipped him in turn over him, before releasing and letting him land hard on the concrete a ways down the street. The first guy holding his bleeding nose turned to run, but got barley two steps, before Nightwing stepped in. Sirens heard approaching, Conner walked over to get the second guy, cuffing his hands behind him, before pulling him back over to where Nightwing had the first. “Well that took all of five minutes” Conner frowned. “Every little bit of experience helps Shadow” Nightwing spoke, using his hero name, as usual in the field. Conner pushed the guy he was holding down to sit against the wall, as he watched a cop car turn the corner up ahead.

Yes, but you could have easily taken this on your own…I could have done it on my own...” he rolled his eyes behind his mask. Nightwing frowned a bit, looking at him. Conner sighed, taking the hint he held up his hands a bit “alright…enough with the look. I get it…and I thank you for helping me.” He smiled, “even the little things are worth it, learning from you.” Nightwing laughed lightly, reaching a hand over to ruffle his hair, “still the smooth talker hmm?” Conner smiled, running a hand through his hair as the cops got close enough. “Let’s go…they can handle it from here” he said, before turning. Conner nodded, glancing back at the bank for a moment, before following.

Arc Angel

Old 10-13-2014, 05:57 PM

Eliseo had received varying amounts of detail in recordings of past incidents, but surely, Dahlia's now was one of the most openly detailed ones. This caused him to slowly raise an eyebrow at her, taking to a bit of curiosity as he stared on at her otherwise calmly. After that initial spiel, however, she seemed quick to right what suspicion could be found in her words. This was what he assumed to either be clever, or a good start in the right direction. Nodding and his features relaxed again, he crossed his legs beneath the table in a leisurely manner as his gaze yet fixed on her. Open, indeed. Dahlia was being rather careful to fully explain herself today, or so it seemed.

Perhaps she was genuinely aiming to better herself, after all. To avoid this in the future. Either that, or she wished to thwart the punishment facing at least today's actions. Rubbing his cheek in thought, he remained quiet, allowing her to speak as she saw fit for answer both of his remaining questions. Her choice to touch on what the other part of her had been thinking at the time was one he took for a good one, a faint grin tugging at his lips as he nodded her on casually. At least now no one could make her out for one with killing intent, after her last, surprising statement. Would he cover for her? No, but he viewed the nudge in his question to explain herself as something of a favor. Whether he realized it or not, he was assisting her in this more than he had thought to.

Even emotionally, she seemed to be open in speaking right now. He wouldn't have ever pinned Dahlia to admitting to wishing to break down and cry at some point in time. Yet, there was a truth in her words that brushed his thoughts with interest. Even so, as she finished, nearly on the verge of tears, he sat in a few moments of quiet thought. Students here did seem to all be vying for power in the manner as to cover some weakness of theirs, or of others, and many ended up having a hard time doing so. Why? Why one's personal will to seek righteousness in their own lives by earning the power necessary always seemed to end poorly at some point, he wasn't quite sure. His parents had surely met some end by making their attempt for too much of this power, in their experimentation on him.

His own jaw tensed for a moment. It wasn't like Eliseo to become nostalgic. Sighing softly as he stood from his chair, he would move to exit the room, but paused for a moment beside Dahlia's chair. Clearing his throat a little, he avoided making eye contact with her as one of his hands moved to gently rest on her shoulder. It was a kind touch, something he would never be seen to exhibit in his position, but one he did so now all the same. He thought to speak, but found he wasn't one to properly assist in cheering someone up. Nor did he typically care to. In any case, he managed to speak in a somewhat broken, yet warmer tone. "It was precisely the answer I wanted, the honest, thoughtful one... You did well, Dahlia."

His grasp on her shoulder tightened for a moment, in a light squeeze, before he removed his hand to approach the door again. "We can be finished for now." He stated calmly, opening the door for her with the expectation that she would follow. Normally, he may ask more questions of the incident itself, if she knew the consequences, but today this was enough. It had been enough emotion for her, and enough of a break from his typical demeanor for him.

Aysel grinned calmly over at Nisshoku as he nodded, seeming to agree with her. She leaned forward a little, eager to hear what he had to ask her, but after his mouth had opened it closed. The waiter had neared. Sighing softly, she moved her gaze to smile up at the man warmly nevertheless. After requesting a sweet, green milk tea, the man turned to leave and her gaze returned curiously to Nis. This time, it seemed he was able to speak his question much simpler. Blinking at him in a bit of surprise, she was a little taken back by it. The future was something many had clear plans for, but hers had always been quite vague. She knew she wanted to protect people, that she wanted to assist in ensuring no people were ever treated so mercilessly as her own had been.

For a moment, a sadness swept over her features. Her past wasn't a topic she had ever been comfortable with, but confronting it was a big part of working out her future plans. More than anything, she wished to make sure she never saw such destruction come to innocent people again, to people she loved and cared for. After her people had been invaded and nearly wiped clean from existence, the images haunted her in a way she often tried to hide. Perhaps too often. Here, after Nis had asked of her future, she couldn't help but allow at least a bit of this emotion show as her thoughts collected themselves. The future was something she often tried to imagine, something Starfire also questioned her over. When it came down to it, Aysel had just never been sure about much of it.

Now, she supposed, she had a good enough basis to at least begin to plan. Her sadder thoughts cleared as she let out a soft sigh, her gaze averting Nis for a few moments before lifting back to him hesitantly. "I am still quite unsure over much of it still, though I have made some decisions." She began, then grinning. Aysel had yet to run the few decisions she had made past anyone, so this would be a test run of sorts, she decided. In the past when asked, she would mostly declare that she just wished to help others, to become as powerful as her mentor to defend the people she could. Now, she would set her plans out more sturdily. "I plan to stay. Earth is my new home, and I want more than anything to protect it." She began with some determination seeping in to light her eyes. "I may not quite fit in, yet... but I would like to. I have no home planet to return to, so I shall make this my permanent home. I wish to... find a happy life here, become one of the heroes that defend its people."

A more certain smile graced her features as her expression warmed at the thought of it. Fighting along heroes like Starfire, perhaps in some team, finding a place she truly felt at home among others here. "There are not many of my kind left, and sadly we are so scattered we cannot hope to rebuild our people, but... I would like to prove an example for those that are here, I suppose. Of how we were. Maybe then they, or others of different races in hiding, will surface and find peace here, as well, then." Her darker thoughts from earlier mingled with her more optimistic ones now to give her a sense of calm as she explained herself.

Then, noting how he rested his hand on his hand, her smile dimmed a bit. Perhaps it was the future troubling him? He hadn't seemed to have quite the same goals as others laid out, but why he seemed unsettled still eluded her. Gaze calm upon him, without thinking much, one of her hands moved to gently reach out towards him, but she thought better of it. Instead, she rested it beside the hand that yet held his. "It troubles you?" She questioned, her brows furrowing slightly as she looked over him. "How about yourself, what you plan?"

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2014, 01:06 AM

Grace looked up when a blond man in a three piece suit sat across from her at the table. He had sunglasses covering his eyes, but Grace new they were a deep green. She met his hidden gaze, before rolling her eyes and scanning her book. The man sat patiently, not saying a word as Grace ignored him. The waitress, a girl Grace was sort-of friends with, set a plate of various sweets between them, and a bright red drink in front of Grace. "Would you like something to drink, sir?" Tara asked shyly. "I'm fine, thank you." The man flashed a killer smile as he thanked the girl before she left. Grace was certain Tara would be fanning herself in the kitchen. The man didn't wait for Grace to eat. Instead, he picked up a small square chocolate cake and popped the entire thing - it was only about an inch big - into his mouth. They sat in silence for a few minutes, as Grace finished reading the current chapter. The man had eaten more three small cakes before Grace took one. She took off her headphones, the man took off his sunglasses. They stared at each other.

Grace sighed agitated. "Where the hell were you?" The man pursed his lips, thinking of something to say. Oliver lesson 7: Think before you speak. Grace ate another cake, and motioned with her hand for him to talk. "I was busy." The man said at last. Grace threw the cake she had in her hand at the man's face - he caught it easily, and ate it. "I'm sorry?" He smiled cautiously. Grace groaned, and slammed her hand on the table. "Dammit, Oliver!" She exclaimed loudly. He gave her a stern look and put his finger to his lips. She groaned again, but lowered her voice. "You were on a mission. Again. Without me. Again. Oliver you know I'm ready!" He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the ceiling. Grace continued, "That's why you didn't text me. You were... you were... ugh!" Grace slammed her first on the table, making the plate clatter a few inches. Oliver's snapped his head to stare at her sternly. "Grace Juliette Sanderson." He snapped. "Clearly you are not ready, if you are getting this angry over something so unimportant." He pointed at her as he spoke, as if to enunciate his words. "Keep you head cool." He picked up the last piece of cake and shoved it in Grace's open mouth.

Grace chewed quickly, then took a sip of her cherry soda. "Other sidekicks actually have field training. I'm way behind everyone else in my class. Hell, you pick Mia and Roy over me!" It was true, though Grace was in the top percent in academics, she had actually very little time working out in the real world. Either Oliver didn't go on many missions, or he just never told her when he did - it was mostly the latter, she'd figured out in time.

"Mia and Roy are," he counted on his fingers "a)not full-time high school students, b)don't require my hands-on assistance and d) -the fact you always forget- are not sole heirs to a multi-million dollar company!" Oliver raised his voice near the end of his rant, but quickly smiled at the concerned waitress who was eyeing the table. "You're a business heiress, Grace. You're not meant to be a costumed hero." Oliver said calmly covering Grace's hand on the table.

"Then why am I here, Oliver?" Grace whispered, taking back her hand. She'd been asking herself that same question since the day she walked in the front door of the school. Oliver clasped his hands, and looked Grace in the eyes. "To keep you safe. I never intended for you to become, well, a sidekick." He ran his hand through his hair. "You weren't suppose to enjoy it this much."

"But I do, Oliver." Grace said. "I've never loved something like I love archery and I'm amazing at it - everyone knows it. I can help you!"

"No." Oliver said, putting on his sunglasses, and standing. Oliver pulled out his wallet, and left a $100 bill on the table. "End of discussion." He slowly walked towards the door, but stopped, sighed and turned around. "Grace, listen I- Grace?" Oliver was talking to an empty seat, he looked up and saw the swinging kitchen door. "Dammit."

Grace smiled at the pastry chef as she hurriedly danced around the counters and tables. She picked up a piece of cake and stuffed it in her mouth. Her backpack, which was haphazardly slung over her shoulder, hit a few hanging pots. The head chef yelled at her, but Grace just waved her off, and snuck out the back door. Headphones on.

Quote:
"She's a Killer Queen; Gunpowder, gelatine; Dynamite with a laser beam.
Guaranteed to blow your mind, Anytime..."

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 10-15-2014 at 05:35 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-15-2014, 04:23 PM

Nisshoku listened to her words, watching her body language and expressions. He saw her darken for a moment, before smiling a bit again. What was going through her mind? She spoke, saying she was still unsure about much of it, but had come to decide on a few things. He nodded, listening. She decided to stay, Earth as her home now, she sought to help protect it. She wanted to set an example for those similar to her. He found himself frowning a bit, hidden by the edge of his scarf. He nodded to her a bit at her words. She then seemed to pause, her words stopping as she looked at him. He blinked, had he done something wrong? She looked at him, and moved a hand towards him before she stopped. He watched as that hand lowered, as she thought better of her actions. Part of him wished she had followed through, that she had in fact reached out to touch him, though he could not blame her for thinking better of it in the end.

She asked him if it troubled him, then what his plan was. For a moment, he was silent. The waitor bringing back their drinks, he stared at the cup before him in silence. The steam raising from the mug, he watched it curl up to the roof, before vanishing along the trip. He returned his gaze to her, thinking through an answer to her question. He knew he was hesitating, and that she probably knew it as well. Avoiding the question, only would mean he did not know, or know how to answer. In truth he did not, but to say so would invoe other questions and feelings, possibly from her. He shrugged slightly, placing a hand around the warmth of the mug. "I plan to continue looking for myself...my memories" he said rather bluntly. "I can not move fully forward, until I let go of or understand the past" he said, looking into the mug again. "Without knowing who I was though...who does that make me now?" he did not fully know.

He could have been a thief, a killer for all he knew. Though he did not say this to her, not wishing to upset her. He was sure she would deny it anyways. She would not allow him to believe that he had been a monster. Even if it was a possibility. He picked up the mug, bringing it to his lips slowly. The heat felt on his lips before he had fully tilted it, he felt the slight sting on his tongue of the heated liquid. The taste bitter but calming, he allowed it to move down his throat as he swallowed. He then took a moment to simply enjoy the scent of it, herbal tea was as calming to take in through smell or taste to him. The relaxing aroma made him think nature, which had to be one of his favorite things here on Earth. He looked up from the mug, catching the slight sight of his bandaged hand. He lowered the mug, raising said hand for a moment to look at it."I do not even know what these markings are for" he said.

Normally he avoided the topic of his arm, since his memory was gone, and his power was more on the dark side, the markings were more like scars to him. He knew they kept his power in check, that they were a seal. It only led him to believe more at times, that there was a darker nature to his past, to him. Why would his powers need to be sealed? Who was the one to seal them? They only brought up more questions and uncertainty. At the same time, the arm itself was indeed the carrier of a few scars. Particularly one up near the shoulder, that wrapped around the arm itself...as if someone had once attempted to literally take his arm off. Perhaps they succeeded...and the scar was one of re-attatchment. He had no way of knowing...though scans and such said that the bones were perfectly strong and unbroken within it. There were no signs of them ever having been broken or refused, as were the same with the muscle and bloodvessles or nerves.

He watched his hand for a moment, before lowering his hand again. He looked back at her. "I seek to find myself still. After that, I seek to make a name for myself, one people will not constantly question or fear...one that will not mean confusion or uncertainty, but one that will able to allow hope for people as well" he paused, "I wish to help protect others as well, if it is allowed of me." He left it there, switching the subject before she had a chance to answer or speak upon it. He was not trying to be rude, he did not wish to drag her into the foolishness of his own problems. His past and his future were not her burden, they were his alone. He would deal with them. "Will you be attending the confrence with Starfire?" he asked. Each year, the heros got together to talk busineess and politics. It was a chance for them to catch up on things, and to prepare for events to come. Heros from all over the galaxy would be there.

In the more recent years, heros had begun to bring their new sidekicks, since the date of the confrence often fell not long after graduation from basic training. Sidekicks were there as a further attempt to intergrate them into the hero community, to prepare them for the future and when they would be needed. It was a chance to get them also aquainted with the more, diplomatic side of being a hero. It would be held the next day, thankfully a friday. All sidekicks going would be excused from classes, and would after have an entire weekend to look forward to and enjoy with their heros or to enjoy many branch out activities of the confrence. Some engaged in mini tournaments, to show how far they had come, or to guadge how they were doing within the field. That way, it was not all boring or stuffy politics, they got to have some fun to.

Arc Angel

Old 10-15-2014, 07:52 PM

As Aysel spoke, his nodding encouraged her, but seeing him end up frowning dampened her mood a bit. Had he not liked something she had said? Rubbing one of her cheeks for a moment, she thought over her words before deciding it was possible he had thought of something entirely different himself based upon them. Nisshoku had always been something of a mystery. Instead of dwelling on it, she turned her attention to the waiter as their drinks were set down. She spoke a quick but sweet thank you to him before looking down into her creamy cup of tea. Smiling warmly as she picked up the heated mug, she merely savored the feel of it in her hands for a moment before blowing gently on the liquid to cool it a bit. Then trying it, sweet and light in flavor, she sighed happily. "Mmh," she responded with a little bit of a soft laugh, then resting her gaze curiously upon Nis again.

He definitely hesitated before answering, something that make the curiosity in her eyes glimmer, but she said nothing to push him. He would say what he wished when he felt it right, that's what she believed of him. In fact, he ended up explaining more than she had expected him to. He wished to find himself, who he had been, wrap up the mystery of his past, and the mystery of his marked hand. She nodded along in understanding, trying for a moment herself to picture his situation. It would be a sad thing indeed to lose her memories, regardless of how free it would make her of past horrors. How he must feel, not knowing himself fully... She frowned a little bit, her eyebrows drawing together just slightly as she listened intently.

It didn't seem often that he discussed these things, so she was glad that he did, albeit it was something of a saddening concept. Her lips parted to respond to him, ready to tell him that no one wold deny him the right to help people, that he would surely find himself, and that he could be good despite the consequences-- but he stopped her from doing so. the words had been on the tip of her tongue, and he so swiftly directed a subject change. Pausing after his question, clear enough of what he meant to do, she sighed softly. Her frown turned into a bit of a small smile as she instead nodded in reply. "Of course! I am happy to see what they are like, the activities they are supposed to have." She replied honestly, allowing the subject change to occur even if leaving her words unsaid left her feeling quite unsettled.

As she sipped her tea quietly, she allowed her gaze to drift to his bandaged arm, the arm that many seemed to fear in some respects. He questioned it, others feared it, but she viewed it without much thought. To her, it was Nisshoku's arm. It was interesting, perhaps strange with the markings he wrapped up, but she did not draw fear from it as others did. Whatever powers it may seal, they appeared to be under his control. As if to show this even if she hadn't been allowed to say it, one of her arms casually extended across the table to rest its fingers gently upon its wrist. Looking at it for a moment before noting that she hadn't carried on the conversation, she lifted her gaze to smile at him sheepishly. "Will you be attending? Maybe you will try a tournament or something of the sort?" She returned the question casually, tilting her head slightly as she tried to picture that. He was very strong, though perhaps not quite so social.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-17-2014, 03:40 PM

He caught the slight hint of her mood seeming to falter a bit. Was it because of him? Most likely, which made him feel a bit guilty and bad. He watched as she held her cup, before taking a drink. She liked it, and he was glad it was sweet and good as she preferred. However, then once more she was looking at him as he spoke. She seemed a bit surprised how much he had said. Then again, so was he in a sense. Only she could get him to spill more than others, even though he did attempt to refrain from saying too much. She was then frowning, her eyebrows moving. He tensed a bit, not wishing to upset her or anything. She got his hint however, of changing the subject and seemed to comply. She said she was going, wanting to see what they are like and the activities. She then went back to her drink, and he knew it must bug her a bit not to be able to respond and try to comfort him.

He picked up his own drink, taking another sip of it with a sigh. He did not like to focus too much on himself. The spotlight was not his place, he did not enjoy all eyes and attention on him. He much preferred to help and remain in the shadows, like some heroes…while others sought the lime light. Some just called him modest, but people just confused him and made him uncomfortable. He did not know how to deal with them to well, but he tried his best. He caught her gaze on his arm, watching her a bit as she regarded it with her eyes. He said nothing, wondering if there was something on her mind about it. If she had a question…he would try to answer. Though without much knowledge of himself, that was easier said than done. It was hard to speak of something you did not know too much about himself. So, perhaps it was better if she did not ask at all.

Her hand moved over, her fingers moving to rest upon his wrist. His eyes moved down to them, as they laid against the bandages. Her touching him, even though the bandages, he could feel her. He could feel her energy, her essence in a sense. Looking at her, he could hear the slow steady beat of her heart in his ears. All from a simple touch. She was unaware of this aspect of him, that sometimes through touch, he could…feel someone, and sense things about them. He did not understand it himself, perhaps part of the reason he refrained from worrying her about it. It was part of the reason he usually kept more bundled up, except for the occasional rolled up sleeves or such. He was careful about contact, thankfully many seemed not to wish to touch him. Others insisted on it, one of which gave him a bad feeling. A blond, with white and red ribbons in her hair, or sometimes little bear face clips.

He shook himself out of the thought as she spoke up. Asking if he would be attending, if he would try a tournament or something. She looked at him, tilting her head as she did so. He thought for a moment, taking in a few of the sights, smells and sounds around them before he spoke up to her. He nodded a bit, “I will be going with Raven” he said, his eyes moving back to meet hers. “She asked if I would accompany her, and I agreed” he nodded, he knew people were not Raven’s strong suit either, especially with who her father was and what she was. He wondered for a moment, if he could possibly be in the same situation. What if he was the son of some demon or dark being, what if he ended up being the spawn of something evil? That would only succeed in confirming other’s fears, and in turn making them feel even more negatively towards him what would they say…what would they do? Would he be accepted, or thrown into a hole to rot.

He did not think Aysel would think of him any differently, but she was only one being. Besides a few others, he had no one. He thought then of her words about a tournament. It would mean people, people watching him fight. He preferred not to use his powers for simple means, such as competition and such, but he knew the importance of training. He knew people often challenged others to such sport there, some using it to settle rivalries or such. His mind drifted back to Eliseo…would he be going? And if he was….would he do something of the sort? The two were never on the best terms, some thought there was a brewing rivalry between them. Nisshoku wanting to take Eliseo down a few pegs, or Eliseo waiting for him to make a wrong move to take him down. This was not true, Nisshoku had no quarrel with the other, save for his rash actions in situations. The other he could not speak for though, so he did not know. “If I can avoid it, I would prefer to merely watch” he answered her with a small smile.

Arc Angel

Old 10-18-2014, 05:33 AM

Aysel felt as if she looked over at Nis as if through a fog, with her thoughts strewn about in a different place. Even as he spoke up about having accepted Raven's invitation and she sent him a small smile with the good news, she felt a bit disconnected from the topic. She was aching to return to the previous one. Instead, quietly stirring her tea for a moment, Aysel sighed softly. Looking over at Nis with a mix of curiosity and hesitance, she took a few moments to form words. Such a delay really wasn't like her, who typically spoke as openly as she thought. It was how she was raised, how she kept emotional checks on her powers. Not doing so now may not be enough to cause her some malfunction, but it still left her feeling deeply unsettled. Even so, if someone wished to move on in topic, Aysel would usually allow it for the sake of their comfort. For Nis' sake, she was dearly trying. Aysel had dearly tried.

"Nis..." She began at first, hesitant for a moment before allowing her gaze to fix on him again. "I am glad you are to accompany Raven, it means I will get to see you having fun later." Aysel paused there, letting her thoughts flow freely from her as her mental blocks on the past subject collapsed. She often restrained her words for those with opinions she card for, and she held Nis' in oddly high regard. This was both good and bad, for while it meant she knew she cared for him, it also meant that she often withheld some of the more sensitive things she wished to say. Now was no time to allow herself to hold back, she had decided. Aysel only hoped he would not be upset for her return to their prior topic. Still, she fought her urge to bring it up. Seeing his smile delayed her words, something she thought to be a bit rare, but a sight she appreciated nonetheless. His smile warmed her, leading her to shift a bit uncomfortably under the pressure of her thoughts fighting the feeling. "I hope to watch them, too." She managed in a softer voice, her gaze drifting away fro him as she found herself spiraling away. Aysel just had to say it.

Her eyebrows knitted slightly as she bit her bottom lips for a moment. "I want to say your past does not define you. No one has a perfect past, and good people can come from dark places." She finally spoke up, words a tad fast at first. Then, hesitantly, she looked over at him again. "I know it's not my place to say that. Or, maybe it is, since I'm your friend. Either way, what you do or don't find out doesn't have to change you. It doesn't have to change what people think of you, either. People only think of you the way you allow them to." Aysel returned to biting her bottom lip gently as she shifted again in her seat, feeling some relief after having gotten that off of her chest. At the same time, though, she felt as if she may have betrayed his wishes by doing so. Sighing softly, she rubbed one of her cheeks gently. "I may not be of importance, but I find I like you as you are." She then spoke a bit more firmly, sending a sheepish smile in his direction. "I am sorry to speak of something you don't find comfort in. I only mean well."

"I do mean it. Aside from finding you handsome, others judge you based on your actions, not on your past. They know of you only what you show them." Her voice came out strongly now, her gaze returning to him with more certainty as the hand yet holding his wrist took a firmer grasp of it. She felt her heart pounding a bit quicker in her chest, her face gathering a bit of heat... Her free hand rose to one of her cheeks to feel it for herself as she noted the reaction she had to her own words. A brush of shyness, anxiety? Her eyebrows drew together slightly again as she wondered over it thoughtfully, analyzing herself as she considered her own actions. More so, she simply hoped Nisshoku would not be upset with her.

After the session, once he and Dahlia had parted ways, Eliseo returned to the interrogation room briefly to collect the tape recorder and files already printed with the incident information. Then leaving and flicking the lights off after him, he let out a sigh as he closed the door behind him. Justice was a difficult ideal to strive towards. It seemed no matter the intentions of someone, negative consequences could always arise from actions believed to be righteous. What was the use in pursuing justice in this way at all, then? Under the constraint of the school environment and rules, there were many regulations he felt restricting his actions, even if he did take personal liberty with them. Was this right? Assaulting another student on school grounds was against the rules here, but wasn't that ultimately the right course of action? Eliseo had been struggling with questions of morality inwardly, especially lately, but today this incident just worked to further prod at his mind. He had begun to wonder what was he really doing to serve justice here anymore.

Frowning slightly, he walked over to the secretary that was no on the phone, setting the papers and recorder on the desk for her before slinking over to the room in which he'd known had held his audience. Hands in his pockets, he opened the door casually and stepped in to see those that had observed. Reviewing the information was always a team task despite the details, so it was only natural for him to now join the others gathered. There were few today, but one of which he did recognize well was Koa. Eliseo had never taken much of a preference or distaste for him, as he didn't with many people, but he did value his presence. His intelligence and analytical capabilities were were something to behold, even if Eliseo wasn't one to give plentiful compliments. He often requested opinions from Koa on various cases, at times going out of his way to do so in order to wrap up evidence he couldn't quite get his mind wrapped around. Today, however, his relief in seeing Koa there was a bit different.

Clearing his voice slightly as he walked in, features blank as his gaze roamed over the few present, he spoke up curiously. "I think the details of the incident itself were pretty clear, though I'd like to I.D. the girl that sparked this. For the sake of the record, we should at least ask her what she saw and what was being said to her prior to the assault." He leaned back casually against the wall near the door, his eyes trailing briefly to Koa in question. "Anyone happen to know this white-haired alien girl with purple eyes?" He recalled catching a glimpse of her in the library, the detail of her eye color something he had picked up on himself, though Dahlia clarified her hair color herself.

"Also. What do you suggest we consider for punishment here?" He further questioned, voice a bit stern as the bigger of the two questions taking a moment longer to put to words. The school already had guidelines for punishing those that physically injured their peers-- rules that Eliseo would typically argue to abide by regardless of the situation. Something was certainly different today. Something in him didn't find the punishment... satisfactory. "Taking into consideration some premeditation, but that it was based off of the bullying of another, what do you find suitable, Koa?" His gaze lifted to the other man. It may be true, the two didn't seem to see eye to eye on many things. However, with his knowledge of himself not being quite straight morally today and the questioning of his own values having brushed his thoughts, he would seek even the advice of someone he may not agree with.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-21-2014 at 08:33 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2014, 02:09 AM

Conner streatched, Nightwing on the move just ahead of him on the next building. He sighed a bit, the two were done with the mission, and he knew that would mean either heading back to the lair, or heading back to school. He shook his head, neither sounding good, for both would include a debriefing most likely. He shook his head, before glancing sidelong down a street. He caught a glimpse of something, movement out of a resturant nearby. Was that... He glanced at Nightwing before smiling. "Alright, better get back to do the paperwork...get it over right Con-" Nightwing turned, glancing back at the empy scene behind him. He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, "not again..." Grace was not the only one who had a tendancy to pop out when it came to authority. It was one of Conner's specialties. Hey, why teach him to blend into the shadows and move unnoticed if they did not expect him to use it? Just a little creative work.

He kept pace with the female from the rooftops above, watching her path, wondering where she was heading. He smiled, guessing she had been out with the big Q not long ago. He knew a hero following a civilian was possibly going to draw attention, but he stayed out of sight well enough for now. No need to draw attention to himself. He hopped down into a balcony up ahead of her, before down to the ground of an ally. As she passed by, he smiled "going somewhere?" He did not expect her to notice him right away or stop. It was kind of random to pop up in an ally as someone was running by and expect them to instantly notice you and recognize you. Then again, a specialty. Pop up in random places. He crossed his arms, leaning casually back against the wall of the ally. Thinking back as he waited to the heist not to long ago. He frowned, ugh, it had been a total waste of his time.

Nightwing could have handled them in a second, so could he. The other said it was best to get good with the basics first before moving on. Basics...right, stick with the loser jobs that other heros thought were benieth them. He could not argue though, for he knew what Nightwing would say. All heros took care of even the little jobs when needed, if it meant protecting innocent life. He sighed, people, right. He glanced to the front of the ally, where people on the other side were going about their business with no idea what was going on for the most part. They were all naive and innocent indeed. He shook his head, he was a hero. Nightwing would be right. Even if it was a little thing, if he could make a difference and save a life, it was worth it. He could not be complaining. Besides, who knew, maybe the little things would become in time a good thing from the big jobs.

Nisshoku frowned, the way Aysel was looking at him and reacting, he knew something was off. This was not her, what was going on? He fell silent once more, looking at her as she sighed. She looked at him once more in silence. What was going on? He thought of asking, but it might open up a can of worms as they said in some areas. She spoke his name, or rather a nickname to which he was reffered by. She then proceeded to hesitate once more. He frowned, waiting for her to speak. She said she was glad he would be going with Raven, it would mean she would get to see him having fun later. Fun? He watched her. She seemed to squirm a bit, which made him unsure and feel a bit odd himself. She finally said she hoped to watch them to. The matches? He tilts his head a bit. She then said his past did not define him, that no one had a perfect past and good people came from dark places. He sighed, here they went. She continued on that what would come of him wanting to learn does not have to change him or what people think of him.

People onlyy thought of him the way he allowed them to. That she liked him as he was. He found himself frowning more with the words. Others judged him based on his actions, not his past...what he showed them. His hands had been tightening on the mug within them. He watched her for a moment, before the pressure became to much. The mug shattered. People around them looked, and for a moment he did not notice the hot sting of the liquid on his hands, already soaking into his bandages. "You are wrong" he said bluntly. "People judge all the time precisely on background and for far less" he said, "people often see the dark in others, no matter how much they wish to see the light. People form an opinion on things they do not know or understand...often one of fear. People are not as good as you think...I am not saying they are all bad...but they are not so easily accepting either." He looked away, "the way they treat each other...you and me...is proof of such and only the beginning." He picked up a napkin, wiping his hands and the table. A waitor had already come for the broken pieces.

He then slipped out his wallet, paying for the drinks himself. "Forgive me...I did not mean to upset our time together..." he was thankful for the music hiding much of things. He looked at her, "I should change these" he looked to the now wet bandages. They would get sticky soon if he let them sit. "I will see you at dinner...after classes" he had one that would be starting soon, and he desired to for now let their conversation drop with that. He knew she had a class soon as well, so it was best not to make either of them late. He turned to go then paused, "I am thankful for your care of me...and you are not nothing" he frowned, "you mean everything to me." With that he walked out, already messing a bit with the bandages. She would be able to catch up if she wished to and wanted to leave now, but he would not force her to. She had not finished her drink, and she did still have time to relax and enjoy before class. He was half expecting her to come after him, but part of him thought she would not.

Koa watched the events within the other room. Taking in the information and watching both of them act and react. He frowned lightly as he listened to the words, before glancing at a few of the others within the room. Some were talking, others seemed a bit annoyed. He glanced back at the window as things finished up, the two inside parting ways. He sighed a bit, so this had been the incident of the day hmm? The day was still young though. It was sad to hear one of the students was in the clinic with harsher wounds, but fighting was becoming more of a daily occurence. Why? He slipped into thoughts, pondering this for a moment as the door opened. He heard someone clear their throat, turning to see the leader walk in. Some of the others including Koa gave the head of the division a salute similar to how a police or military force would. A few others rolled their eyes or did not bother to show any respect to their leader.

Koa did not approve fully of such rude actions, but he understood not all of them liked the man. He began to speak. He wanted to I.D the girl the other spoke of, that sparked the incident. Koa thought about the girl in question. He knew her, having a class with her in just a bit. He looked to Eliseo, who in turn seemed to be looking at him. He wondered for a moment what was going through his mind. He then asked who she was, seemed he thought Koa would know...which he did, so it was not far off. He then continued to ask about the punishment. He directed the next addition to that question at him directly. He wanted his specific opinion. He was no stranger to the other seeking him out to talk to. They did not like or hate each other, but the other did seem to prefer his intellect and opinion. He was happy that the other seemed to hold such in high reguard for him and seek out his help at times, so he did his best to never let him down.

He thought about the information for a moment, taking in what had happened. "The female is Aysel Sevda" he said, answering the first question, "she goes by the name of Astral in the field I believe." He looked up to the other once more, before thinking through the second question. "Typically such cases would result in time in the detention center" meaning they would be in a basically in school prison. They would be tutored and live there for a time while their cases were taken care of and they were rehabilitating. "In this case however, perhaps something lighter?" he tilted his head, "perhaps joined rehabilitation through work with a mentor or guiding officer while maintianing normal daily school life as well. Productive and allows for a more hands on approach to see if something more needs to be done in the end" he looked to him. He figured from the way the other was acting, he felt something personal to this case. Perhaps he would opt to be one of the mentors in question.