maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-31-2012, 11:57 AM

ooc: I didn't, just waiting for you two... my character is asleep for the night on the other side of the burning plane wreckage.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 08-31-2012, 04:57 PM

No I was just waiting for someone else to post, but I can just keep posting.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2012, 04:40 AM

ooc: if you two are up jump back into it then so am i

ic: Following the singing voice it doesn't take him long to find the girl and then free her from the debris that held her down. "Try not to move just in case you hurt your self." he says scooping her up and then heads off towards the glow of the fire. "Let's hope that who ever that is they're in the same mess we are."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-01-2012, 04:48 AM

"Lets hope," she murmured, though she felt herself grow tenser with each of the stranger's steps towards the fire. She tried to calm down but this thunder storm and the plane crash had her on edge. Thunder boomed and Jessie flinched, jerking in the stranger's arms. She bit her lip, stifling the scream that wanted to come out.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2012, 05:19 AM

Holding her tighter against him as she shifted in his arm he stopped for a minute to try and get a better grip on her. "I know we just meet and all but I don't really want to drop you so hold onto me ok? My name's Derrick by the way." he says squinting at her through the heavy rain.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 PM

"I'm Jessie," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. Derrick was right, this was no time for being shy. Besides he might be her only companion for awhile, who knew. We need to get out of this rain and get dry.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2012, 02:23 AM

"Nice to meet you Jessie." Agreeing with her he quickly made his way through the overgrown jungle and over to the fires. The light sound of sizzling water hitting the fire and a roaring fire mixed with the deafening sound of the storm overhead as he made his way between two of the fires. Looking around he saw a person bundled up in blankets and clothes drying near one of the fires. "I think she's in the same spot we are. I think we should just let her sleep for now and probably do the same." he whispers to Jessie carefully sitting her down next to one of the others fires and away from the sleeping person. "Do you need help with anything?" he whispers looking around the small camp that was made.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM

I should be fine., its just my ankle, Jessie whispered back. Then unconsciously she began to think out loud. I really should find someway to split and stabilize it, that will help with the pain. Thunder boomed again and Jessie flinched. She hated loud storms and even worse was when one was going on and you were lost. She fought not to show her fear in front of Derrick, no way she wanted him thinking she was some sissy. Besides she didn't even really know the guy and she hated showing her feeling in front of a stranger.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 AM

He nods at her. "Stay here and try to warm up from the fire. I'll be right back." he says and runs back out into the storm. He comes back a few minutes later carrying some good sized branches. Wiping the thick coat of rain from his face once he got back into the shelter he makes his way back to Jessie. "Try these." he says kneeling down beside Jessie.

ooc: I think we should try to finish this in the next couple of posts so we can move to the next day and maidenroseheart can join in again. shes sleeping right now

maidenroseheart

Old 09-03-2012, 05:15 AM

ooc: ^_^ please

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-03-2012, 07:08 PM

Jessie quickly and expertly broke the branches into the right size. She ripped strips from the bottom of her t-shirt and before long she had the ankle wrapped. Once the adrenaline began to drain away, her eyelids grew heavier and heavier. The storm and the crash faded away as sleep overtook her.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2012, 08:23 PM

Doing what he could to help Jessie he moved over closer to one of the other fires and laid down. He suddenly felt like he just finished running a marathon. Sleep came quickly.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-03-2012, 08:54 PM

The chirping of birds and the approach of dawn awoke Jessie. She sat up and looked around her. The rain had worn itself out and the air had that delicious smell that comes after the rain. She looked at the other two sleeping figures and wondered how they would survive this. Were they even still on a regularly traveled flight path? Did those two have people who would raise attention to them missing?

maidenroseheart

Old 09-03-2012, 11:07 PM

Jolene slowly became alert to the sound of chirping birds. Soreness seeped through every strand of her body. She wasn't sure she could roll over much less open her eyes. Hearing movement nearby, she forced herself with a frown to get her eyelids at least half open. The piece of airplane wing she was laying under glistened in the early morning light. A light mist of smoke drifted about them like mist. She made out a female sitting up just past her own hanging clothes. Self conscious, she pulled on of the small airplane blankets tighter to her chest. With a groan, she slowly sat up. Every muscle was screaming at her and the pillows and leaves beneath her felt of no comfort to the bruises she was sure was developing. How was she supposed to get back into her clothes when being awake alone was so exhausting?

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-04-2012, 12:52 AM

Jessie tensed as she saw the other girl move and sit up. Hi, she called tentatively, trying not to disturb the sleeping Derrick. She shivered in clothes that had dried on her body. She should have done like the other girl, but by the time they had found the fires last night, she was just to tired.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2012, 03:20 AM

Hearing someone speak was enough to wake him up but the soreness and pain that eased it's way into his body was enough to make him roll over and try to drift back to sleep. Still groggy and not immediately remembering what happened he figured his slight headache was from drinking to much last night and hopped some more sleep would make him feel better.

maidenroseheart

Old 09-04-2012, 05:55 AM

"Hey," she responded. Jolene winced at the dry sound that came out. Her voice had never sounded so abused. The three fires she had set up around her shelter were smoldering piles of coals. She looked at the other girl and gave a weak grin. Reaching for her bra, she asked, "Don't suppose you live nearby by some some stroke of luck."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 PM

Jessie smiled sadly. "I'm afraid not." She looked over at the shattered wreckage that had once been a plane high in the sky. No one will come looking for me, she thought sadly. "Hopefully someone will miss you guys and raise an alarm."

maidenroseheart

Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 AM

Letting the blanket go, she got dressed slowly and then painfully crawled out. Muscles aching, she took it slowly. A headache was forming, probably from lack of water. She knelt just outside her small shelter near the embers and took in the warmth with a degree of pleasure. "A plane is missing. That isn't something that isn't noticed. However we should probably not stay too close by. The dead..." pausing to catch her breath, she turned and looked at the other girl, "my name is Jolene. How are you doing?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-05-2012, 03:07 AM

"I'm good besides my ankle," Jessica said moving her leg. "My names Jessica, but you can call me Jessie too." She tried to get to her feet. Might as well see if I can walk on this leg, she figured. She was stiff and sore from sleeping on the ground. She stifled a groan and pulled herself to her feet.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 AM

Hearing two voices made Derrick roll over on his back and look over at the two girls. "Ladies." he says and slowly sits up his headache makes him feel like he's going to be sick. Rubbing his face he feels a giant bump on his forehead. Gently rubbing the bump on his forehead he looks around at the remains of the plane. "So I guess that whole thing wasn't just some weird vivid dream?"

maidenroseheart

Old 09-06-2012, 12:56 AM

Jolene blinked at the voice. Turning, she saw a battered man sitting up painfully. Then he confirmed what she had been trying to deny. Responding numbly she said, "It appears not." Glancing between him and Jessie, she asked, "Any idea which way to go? We can't stay... not with the dead attracting the hungry."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 AM

"In the direction of civilization," she quipped. She struggled into a standing position and tentatively touched her foot to the ground. So far so good, but then all her weight was on her other leg. She looked around them, at the mountains soaring up towards the sky and the evergreen forests. It would be such a beautiful scene if not for the scar where the plane had plowed into the ground. So many people and only three survivors, so sad.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2012, 03:08 AM

Sure if there is civilization. There's no telling where we were exactly when the plane crashed." he said looking at Jessie then looked at Jolene. "I think at least one of us should try to find a high point to see where we are. If there's something close then all three of us head that way. But if not it might make since to try and set this up as our camp. We stand a better chance of being found if we stay close to the plane. It's a bigger target for anything passing over head so staying here will get us rescued faster. So it might make since for the two that stay here to try and either bury or move the dead bodies away." he says and slowly gets up. His head throbbing where he got hit.

maidenroseheart

Old 09-09-2012, 07:51 AM

She grimaced. Digging would take a lot of work and there was no way to get all the blood and gore cleaned up. Raising her hand she exclaimed, "I volunteer! I'll go scouting!" Besides, staying too close to the wreckage went again her better judgment. If search teams found the wreckage, it wouldn't be a quiet affair. She figured if someone came looking while she was scouting, she would hear them easily. In this wilderness, a plane or helicopter would easily be heard.