Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-27-2018, 07:47 PM

Nah, work was work. Was a very physical day.

You should just start it, Facade. I kept putting it off for no reason too. Just said screw it one night and started it. It’s good. I like it

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-28-2018, 07:01 PM

oh my ha-fa!

did you give them any special Christmas treats, Su?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-30-2018, 01:53 AM

They got some goodies, but Saturday we did a huge thing with the public and all the animals, so that’s when they got bunches of goodies and extra toys.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2018, 06:43 AM

Have any of you seen the Curious Creations of Christine McConnell on Netflix?

If ever there was a show made for me...

Too bad it's only six episodes.

[/still sick]

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-30-2018, 08:47 PM

Howdy stop dying and pick up the phone! It’s coming from inside my blouse! (The area code is 69, that’s how I know.)

Also I’m gonna check out that show and enjoy some of your tamales while I cry. You always did love your soaps.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-30-2018, 08:51 PM

i saw a little bit of it!! i just wasn't really into the acting parts? i just wanted to see her bake.

happy holidays everyone!! mine has been super chill, just recovering from the semester. ugh. i'm getting fillings tomorrow tho :( what a way to spend new years eve.

Facade

Old 12-30-2018, 09:02 PM

I hope the fillings aren’t Boston creme, Ghosty. That shit is seriously so gross.

I’ve somehow made it to my advanced age without any cavities. I blame the economy.

If I can magically make it to 30 cavity-free, you bet I’m gonna celebrate with lots of sugar. Or starch. Or both. Or penis.

How’ve yah been otherwise? My holidays were hectic and jam-packed with family which is always a mixed bag of assorted sex toys. Wait. No. No family sex toy bag, I swear. Just ehh, family is family.

-poops under the floorboards-

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-30-2018, 09:08 PM

Boston creme was what got me into this situation in the first place!!! you are talking about that one guy on Dewey street named Boston, right?

wow, good for you!!! i had a mad neglectful mom, so we just never fuckin brushed our teeth so when my dad got custody i had to get 8 fucking fillings. then i grew up and moved out and became my own neglectful parent and this december i've had to have 6 fillings. fml

why not a starchy sugary penis? cronch.

more like an assortment of used butt plugs with like one or two new but cheap g-spot vibrators. this is a weird metaphor for family tho. like, it's apt but.....

luckily i didn't have to deal with family at all except sending cards (and 2 of my fleabag relatives-- one who's a trump supporter and one who refuses to use my real name or pronouns ever-- didn't even send me a card back, tf. i'm the milennial, i shouldn't even be the one sending the card in the first place!! not even a thank you note on social media... but w/e they've never sent me cards before so why would they now. but yeah. the partner and i just spent it together, eating chinese food and opening presents from each other.

*febreezes it and lays down a rug over the floorboards*

Facade

Old 12-30-2018, 09:19 PM

ARE THE USED BUTTPLUGS UNWASHED!?!

Gah, I want New York Chinese againnn. I was in the East Village for a totally amazing holiday party a friend of a friend was holding. That marked my second trip to NY in four months, and I reeeally need to go back more often. Especially for the food and the boys!!!

That trip included some yummy Western Chinese my friend who’s a lifelong New Yorker (and 58 years old) introduced me to. Mmm. As a whole that trip was a food goldmine; our hosts held an infamous party they’ve been doing for ~20yrs in the building they O-W-N (!!!), which included an amazing spread of traditional Jewish dishes that were amazing. There were over 100 people at the party this year of all ages. They had 170 one year. Nuts.

Totally beats the stale, crusty, musty buttplugs of family.

And I’m sorry that that happened to you! F*** family! Ugh. Gifts and holiday shit as a whole are such a wash. I’d totally rather be sitting on my butt eating Chinese rather than the usual American “let’s try to please everybody and include everyone even your racist relatives” mentality.

Fuck Aunt Ida and her racism!

Aunt Ida’s a Ho.
Idaho.
Ha.

Poor Aunt Ida, whoever she is.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-30-2018, 09:56 PM

well, i mean it depends on who they voted for and what their opinions are on cops. but usually, yeah, unwashed.

ah, i *wish* it was real new york chinese! we live upstate and i wasn't very happy with my orange chicken. whatever noodle thing my partner didn't like and gave to me was good tho. oh AND they didn't give us fortune cookies!! the bastards! i can't wait to go back to NYC. i've gone to staten island to visit my partner's family but i wanna go to Manhattan againnnnn. or at least some other borough, i feel like staten island is the most boring of the boroughs.

DANG that sounds like an AMAZING visit, that's so cool!! and how cool that it's not just one age group. i love hanging out with older friends, they really Know Some Shit.

yeah ferreal. Aunt Ida sure is almost making me want to stop eating mashed potatoes oh no I'm eating mashed potatoes suddenly how did this happen, save meeeee

Facade

Old 12-31-2018, 12:07 AM

Omg where did those mashed potatoes appear from!? That’s some shady shit, Aunt Ida.

I’ve only been to Brooklyn and Manhattan, and I like both dearly. For some reason I thought you lived in the city and now I am merely whelmed. Not quite underwhelmed, and certainly far from overwhelmed. Whelmed.

To be honest I didn’t even realize that Staten Island was borough until literally a couple weeks ago — I’m watching Marvelous Mrs. Maisel which is 100x better than I expected, and it came up like, once. For years I’ve been calling Philly the fifth borough (because all the experts call it that - there’s a huge community in Philly of daily work commuters to and from NYC; they call it the sixth borough, I’m sure, though who knew there was a fifth this whole time!!!). I am a MESS. Clearly.

Not a messy buttplug though. I hope.

P.S. I agree that people’s votes and opinions/stances (or lack thereof, which is equally bad in many respects) super matter in social or relational contexts. Neither of my brothers voted and I find that still bizarrely stupid. Police were ingrained in me as seriously bad by my uncle growing up; I also moved to Baltimore about five years ago now, which has an obscene policing problem and as a whole the state of Maryland is a diarrhea cesspool. Some things they get right, but most things the government does continues to prove that Maryland is, in fact, the goddamn SOUTH.

I wanna live in NYC sososo bad. Where upstate are you? I’m only familiar with Ithaca/Syracuse. My cousin went to Ithaca for undergrad and my BFF is working on his PhD at Cornell.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2019, 02:51 AM

Brushing wasn't really enforced in my house, so I didn't properly learn to take care of my teeth until I was nineteen. I wish I had.

And I want some good Chinese food. We were set to order all kinds of good stuff the other day, and the place turned out to be closed.

And I personally have always had a fondness for Aunt Ida.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2019, 05:51 PM

bummer for the lack of Chinese foods
order some today! I want some cold sesame noodles, please

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-05-2019, 09:24 AM

Chinese take-out sounds so amazing right now

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2019, 08:03 PM

my stomach just literally growled

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-07-2019, 01:10 AM

It's been too long since I've had chinese. If I hadn't already eaten a bunch then my stomach would probably growl too.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-07-2019, 06:12 PM

I love brunch!

C'ptan, are we gonna get a countdownclockie?

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2019, 09:21 PM

My sister took me out for Japanese on Saturday for my birthday, and that was super noms.

And then, what do you know, we ate Chinese that night. ;D

@hums ~ You sure are.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2019, 09:49 PM

ooooh that does sound hella nommy. where's our leftovers??

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-07-2019, 10:30 PM

mmm I want some ginger pork now
make it so, Captain Ho!

thank you for our countdownclockie

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-09-2019, 12:58 AM

Shouldn't that be Captain Ho Ho Ho?

Dramatica Romanticide
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2019, 03:41 PM

*pokes head in*
This is in my sub list, so thought I'd say hi.
It's been a very very long time since I've been on this site 😮

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-10-2019, 06:16 PM

welcome back!! how's it hangin?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramatica Romanticide View Post
*pokes head in*
This is in my sub list, so thought I'd say hi.
It's been a very very long time since I've been on this site 😮

welcome back. we're happy you popped in =3

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2019, 03:55 AM

Losing your internet sucks when you're so modern and squishy like me. I could never be a survivalist.

Edit: There should be a law against hot delivery guys. The whole point of delivery is that I wanna stay home and look like Quasimodo. Don't send Mr. Handsome Face to my door when I could be Sasquatch's brother.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 01-24-2019 at 04:32 AM..