Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:09 AM

&& l o s t . c a u s e s
‘lo all, and welcome to my Original Character Request thread. Now that I've organized (sort of) my characters in a generally sufficient manner, I'm ready to purchase some arts!

I titled this thread 'lost causes' because in a way, that's what most of my original characters are - without a cause, driven by their own ambitions and personalities. 8D Um, most of the descriptions and such included here are from when I was just roleplaying them. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Please come and chat, though, seriously~~

Rules
1) Please follow Mene’s ToS and Rules. ^^;
2) Your art will be used purely as reference or for viewing pleasure. It is copyrighted to you and rightfully yours, unless, of course, you stole it from someone else. >>; Take a look at Rule #1. XD
3) I respect you as a person, an artist, and a co-conspirator. XD I hope that you will do the same for me.
4) These boys are MINE. Do NOT take them. D<

Table of Contents
I. Welcome and Rules
II. Current Status
III. OC: Aphemiel Wintry/Avatar
IV. OC: Harlan Debonire
V. D&D Character [n/a]
VI. OC: Aali & Noel
VII. OC: Daevan & Royce
VIII. Other Original/Minor Characters
IX. Friends
X. Links/Shameless Plugs
Other random slots: XI-

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-04-2008 at 08:13 PM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 AM

II. Current Status

Though I am still new to Menewsha, I am able to earn gold on a regular basis. Payment should not be too much of a problem for me, but I will only pay in pure or items, NOT IRL commissions or other site currency.

At the moment, I am: OPEN I am currently saving monies for my couple request but open to buying the below as of now.

That’s not to say that I won’t love freebies. Heck, freebies are wonderful. 8D I’ll definitely love whoever gives me free art for eternity onward <3

I will do art trades, but I’m not sure it will ever be a fair trade, considering my lack of talent in the matter. However, if you’re still determined to get something out of it, take a gander at my dA, and maybe we can work something out. ^^;

I am currently looking for art for these characters only (but I will accept others if given notice ahead n_n):

Aphemiel Wintry
Harlan Debonire

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-04-2008 at 08:14 PM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:27 AM

[imgright]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3252/aphemielpsychondriacit7.jpg[/imgright]III. Original Character (Aphemiel Wintry)
Aphemiel is an OC as well as a Menewshan avatar. However, there are various differences. Take a look.

Name: Aphemiel Wintry [アフェミエル ウインタリー]
Orientation: Bisexual, leaning towards gay
Species: Rook
Description: Aphemiel possesses a slender form, accented by lithe muscles and curves. Standing six feet even, his size can be intimidating to some. Though pale, he is not unnaturally so, and a healthy glow remains on his skin. His right eye is simply gray-ish green, almost faded, while his left he lost in a particularly nasty fight; it has since been replaced, but no living creature has been given the opportunity to see beyond the ominous eye patch. Dark raven-colored hair falls about his shoulders and back, usually tied back to keep from bothering him in his work. Peeping from these long locks are sharply pointed ears, extending towards the heavens; a few notches here and there seem to whisper of long past struggles and fights. Clothes of any style adorn his form, usually ranging in colors of blood red, black, silver, gray, or white.
Persona: Coming soon. ;D
Background Info: A Rook is a creature made purely from a pact between heaven and hell. Their original purpose was to be the un-biased guardians of both sanctuaries, but in the event of hell's destruction, most Rooks were called to protect the underground haven. Rooks are originally very dark creatures; dark hair, dark eyes, dark aura, but many have been known to attempt to escape this stereotype. Typically very beautiful, a Rook's original form is that of a graceful human, but they have the ability to transform themselves into ravens of any size. Along with this is the ability to control protrusions of feathers anywhere on their body - typically, Rooks choose to show wings from their backs, or along their ankles like the Roman god Mercury. Though strong enough to withstand carrying their bodies long distances, the feathers are extremely downy and pleasant to the touch. Once passed on, a Rook's eyes solidify into magnificent gems, priceless and indestructible except in fire.

In the present day, Rooks are considered bad or evil omens; supposedly, their presence somehow brings on the wrath of the gods without ever doing anything against them. Though mere superstition, this thought is what keeps many Rooks from experiencing true happiness. Because of this, many Rooks choose to keep their identity hidden; dying their hair, hiding their true form, anything. When a Rook fathers, or mothers a child with a human or another species, the child will always be a Rook - this accounts for the rather large populous of Rooks in the world. Although hated and feared, Rooks are prized for their unique feathers and eyes - many are sold on the black market as slaves, or even for "parts" of sorts.

In this form, there are slight differences between the OC Aphemiel. Shoulder-length black hair, eyepatch over the left eye, and silver-hued orbs. Typically wears red and black, as well as various colors. NOTE: This is different than the OC, please read!

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-14-2008 at 12:45 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:32 AM

[imgright]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/587/ouzfxeka0.jpg[/imgright]
IV. Original Character (Harlan Debonire)

Name: Harlan Debonire [ハーラン デボニア]
Orientation: Gay (seems asexual)
Species: Half-Werewolf, Half-Dug (Human)
Description: Harlan has shoulder-blade length platinum blonde hair, almost white and very shiny - the cut has a thickened piece of bang on one side of his face, with a thin strip on the other, lighter bangs filtered along his forehead. His skin is lightly tanned in contrast, with golden-brown eyes. He's quite short, only about 5'3" or 4", and is considerably slender for his size. However, plenty of fights and early mornings working out have given him a visibly toned body. Because of his heritage, his ears are pointed, with various piercings lining each ear rim and cartilage. He typically wears more baggy clothing, but anything will work for him as long as it's sort of metrosexual-ish.

Persona: He's pretty low-key, and doesn't show his emotions easily. However, when irritated or provoked it almost seems like he takes on a completely different outlook; the beast within him rages, craving for blood and all things associated. He can be pretty sarcastic when he wants to be but tends to not make much sense when he is. He's also pretty anti-social, unless in the middle of a good ol' fight. The prospect of a fight is probably the only reason Harlan would ever move beyond his comfort zone. He hates not knowing what will happen to him, preferring to think that he controls his own destiny and no one else can change that. More to come.

Background Info: One of many illegimate children of a werewolf noble, Harlan is just one of the younger of his various siblings. His father, a young noble of a secluded werewolf tribe, grew impatient of the women of his tribe, and sought for his own His mother, a high-ranking slave, was used for her sexual abilities, as well as other such actions; she became pregnant several times, raising each child as her own in the house of her master. Eventually, he married the female slave, spreading a wave of controversy and hatred amongst his fellow nobles - his action was considered duly unforgivable, considering that he married a slave, not to mention a human, and even impregnated the female. Such an act was considered a blemish on the werewolf race. From then on, Harlan's family was deemed traitorous, and were forced from the werewolf territory, Thankfully, Alrigth, with its many streets and notable lack of authority, made a perfect sanctuary for the large group, and the family soon settled in the ragged city. There, Harlan was able to grow up, free from the prejudice of his heritage and to do what he wished with his life.

As a half-werewolf, Harlan posesses several unusual aspects. General strength, senses and reflexes, as well as an uncanny ability to heal himself over time are just a few. On a full moon, Harlan only experiences minor changes to his appearance, as well as behavior: His ears unfurl to become furred, much like a wolf, pointing and growing to a size more suitable. A tail also appears beneath his tailbone, long, bushy, and surprisingly prehensile. His teeth as well change slightly, canines and his other pearly whites sharpening into more deadly attributes. His body suffers no more changes physically, but his mind becomes almost animal, bestial; sex and other such acts are second nature, bending to his almost devilish will. More to come.

Likes: Blood, prominent collarbones, fighting (physical), bruises, being in control, rain, sex, kisses, being alone, the color green, Zero

Dislikes: Committment, meaningless conversation, loud places, alcohol, the moon, women, the wind, most people, reading, watermelon, Zero
<<- My silly creation. XD Base from Sissy.

My embarrasing picture.... ... . ^
Click for crappy old arts! Click to see sexy Harlan/Zero by leth <3~~

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-04-2008 at 05:02 PM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:44 AM

[imgright]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9041/dndro4.jpg[/imgright]V. D&D Character

Name: n/a
Orientation: Unknown
Species: Tiefling (human mother, tiefling father)
Description: Coming soon. ;D
Background Info: Coming soon. ;D

This is the character I am creating purely for the purpose of D&Ding for the first time with my friends. If he doesn't die during our session, I'd like to keep him as my own character. Details will come soon <3

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-01-2008 at 12:56 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 07:56 PM

[imgright]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/junsussi/rp/ColoredAali.png[/imgright]
VI. Original Characters (Noel & Aali)

Name: Aali
Orientation: Homosexual
Species: Fox Demon
Class: Slave
Description: Coming soon. ;D
Background Info: An incredibly submissive fox demon, Aali is usually played in fantasy settings as a servant of some kind. In one of my plots, I have demons as the servants of all other creatures, whether immortal or mortal… It'd be a perfect master/servant plot, but Aali is pretty versatile. He could do something else, but he's just so innocent and easy to manage.

Name: Noel
Orientation: Homosexual
Species: Werecat
Class: Crossdressing Host
Description: Pale skin, dark violet-blue eyes and black hair in his normal human form. The rest coming soon. ;D
Background Info: I don't really have a personality for him except that he's sort of a host at a club. 'cept, it's a crossdressing club, kind of like cosplay. Sooo, his ears are great, and he tends to dress all geisha and such.

Click1!, Click2!

Last edited by Psychondriac; 08-31-2008 at 04:59 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:07 PM

VII. Original Characters (Daevan & Royce)

Name: Daevan
Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Human
Description: He's got long curly blond-ish hair, with darker tan skin and bright green eyes. Coming soon. ;D
Background Info: Daevan is a pretty laid-back kind of guy. He loves to tease and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Sometimes I play him as a Greek (mmmn, Greek booooys) in the old times, but he's also really good in modern fantasy and futuristic~ I've considered making him a bounty hunter, and I think he'd work really well in that kind of situation. ^^

Click!

Name: Royce
Orientation: Blatantly homosexual
Species: Human
Description: A very flamboyantly gay boy with dirty blonde hair, grey eyes and pale skin. Coming soon. ;D
Background Info: He's very flirty and crazy, and very open about things. I don't have much for his personality… He works best in a modern setting.

Click!

Last edited by Psychondriac; 08-27-2008 at 08:32 PM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:27 PM

VIII. Other/Miscellaneous Characters

Trystan - Trystan is a merman or water nymph, whichever you choose. I don't really have a personality for him, maybe playful with a crossdressing complex? Pah, I have no idea. XD He works best in a fantasy setting or modern fantasy, but it would interesting to use him in a futuristic setting… If you want to rp with him, then I'll come up with his personality, but for now I won't. XD He has silver hair with a blue-green tint to his tan skin and blue eyes, as well as tattoos and markings from his tribe on his face and his full body. He has the ability to posess the legs of a human, and can do so for long periods of time. However, since he is related to the water, he has to be able to return or at least get wet once a week or so. Kind of like us not eating or something. Click!

Reien - I don't really know how to describe this boy. I saw him in a dream, and I felt like he was some sort of robot boy or something. He's pretty emotionless and androgynous. He has gray hair (shiny) with violet eyes and deathly pale skin. He works best in Modern, Modern Fantasy and Futuristic… Click!

Adien -
Kalaani -
Thel -
Sken/Auriel -
Keegan -
Keziah -

Last edited by Psychondriac; 08-31-2008 at 05:14 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:35 PM

IX. My Friends

If you draw me with my friends, I won't mind. 8D Someday I'll pay money for this, but for now, if you wanna give me art I won't mind. XD -shot-

lethrossen <33
sidatron (coming soon XD)

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-03-2008 at 04:16 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM

X. Links/Shameless Plugs

[x] Sick and Tired of this mad Desire [x] -- my OC Couple Request with lethrossen <333

Other links in my signature and www. 8D <3

Last edited by Psychondriac; 09-03-2008 at 04:17 AM..

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM

Reserve3.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM

Reserve4.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM

Reserve5.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:44 PM

Reserve6.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2008, 08:46 PM

Reserve7.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2008, 06:29 PM

-cuts the ribbon- AAAND it's OPEN, lovelies! Feel free to come in and chat, offer up your services, whatever! <3333

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 08-28-2008, 06:34 PM

Hi.

If I could draw I would defiantly draw your characters.

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Haha, thanks? ^^; If I could, I would draw my own characters as well. XD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-30-2008, 10:05 AM

...I shall come back here when I'm done with temarigirl's request. x3' <3

I'm a little flooded but am definitely interested!

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2008, 05:53 PM

Eh, really?! 8DDD -tempts with... her steadily diminishing monies....- Uhhh... I'll play more games. XD <3? I'd seriously appreciate it, though. I have a lot of OCs that I need to get their descrips written though. XD

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2008, 06:18 AM

Harhar, I am going to be completely out of monies in approximately 180g. -dies- So I'm technically not open right now, but feel free to come in and chat, show me your sexy stuffs, etc.~

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-31-2008, 04:05 PM

More descrips to further give meat to the characters would be very well appreciated. ^^

lethrossen
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to lethrossen

Old 09-01-2008, 12:37 AM

Uuuugh Harlan is such a cutey ;-; I need to make him all Zero's -shot-

because how many days do you get to keep cuties? :D

Psychondriac
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2008, 12:47 AM

You're so poor now. ;+; -tries to earn more monies- XD

Harlan = my new love. I never really paid much attention to the boy, but I super love him now. XD

@white - I'll do my best.. ^^;

lethrossen
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to lethrossen

Old 09-01-2008, 09:05 PM

Pffttt, that is totally my doing and you know it 8D

but i love harlan too. so. c'mon, it's all good. -laughes-

Mrrrg. We need to set up a zero/harlan art request. And I need to set up my own art request.