Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 05:45 AM

Well, you're lucky you can do it. It shows that you're not needy and clingy like I am. >_>; He even complains to me about that -- "You're too clingy, Caroline, this is why I don't like you," etc., etc. >_>

I can't help that I need a shot of him every single day. Guys don't realize how girls view relationships, yet he says he does -- if that's the case, why doesn't he abide by what I kinda like, therefore I wouldn't be so angry around him all the time for him screwing up. >_>

I know I must sound horrible and really bitchy, but eh, this is a stubborn child we're talking about. Each person who knows us personally though, together, says that it's just quarreling like an old married couple and once we settle down and accept each other the wedding bells will be chiming.

Yeah, whatever, that'll be the day. The child will neeeeever accept me.

So, how exactly DO you go about not talking to Jared without going crazy? Discipline is the key, obviously. I tried it before -- I drove myself nuts trying to keep myself away from him. Didn't end up too well, I crawled riiight back. XD;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-20-2008, 05:52 AM

My thread is almost on the 10 page. I was like the fourth thread posted on the thread. Its been so alone.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-20-2008, 05:56 AM

I know what you mean. My thread just finally reached page 10.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 01-20-2008, 05:57 AM

Well one thing that helped was his engagement.... When I found out I didn't eat or do anything except cry for two whole days. After that it was sorta the "well now I'll never have a chance" type of thing. I would still talk to him...but...well the "hopeful spark" just wasn't there anymore.

@sakura: I think my thread was the second one made. xD And it actually almost died a couple times. x__x Poor thread. If I didn't have my Cafe groupies I don't think my thread would be lasting so long. xP

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 06:02 AM

@Chai: Well, it's never like that's going to happen to me. I'm in love with a kid. Literally, a kid. He's only sixteen years old -- cute as can be, but an attitude to boot. I seriously doubt he'll be getting married or engaged soon. XD; Honestly, I just think it's his maturity issues that I have a problem with. He jokes around way too much, especially for a sixteen year old. But he's not as bad as he used to be when I met him and he was twelve and did EVERYTHING he could to spite me. XD He doesn't like any girls in his school, says he wants a girlfriend, though, but yet, doesn't pursue one. That's the only thing that would sort of rock my world and tip it over if something like that did happen.

However, I have been known to sabotage relationships. I told you. Green eyes. >____>

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-20-2008, 06:08 AM

@ Chai:
Well at least you have more pages then me. Hehe!

Well I am glad that mine is still on the first page, thankfully.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 01-20-2008, 06:11 AM

Sixteen? Gah, such a baby. No wonder he's a brat. xDD
Just wait a few years... he'll grow up. : ) There is a bit of a difference between college boys and high school boys in my opinion... well...sorta. xD

@sakura: Of course it's on the first page! People luffs the Sakura-chan. xD

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 06:13 AM

I am so luffed! I guess now this is my favorite site.

I hardy go on Gaia that much. I guess I am occupied here so much.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 06:16 AM

@Chai: Yeah, he's a kid. @_@; I'm normally the type of girl that would be infatuated with her young attractive college professor and date him while she's taking his class -- get extra credit by sleeping over, etc., etc. I like older men. Why THIS happened, I have no idea. It sure has tested my patience, though. e_e;

@Sakura: It's MY favorite site, too! This was my refuge from Gaia. When they unfairly banned me, my friend introduced me to Mene when it was just getting started (though sadly after the Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day events), so I call this my home now. ^__^

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 01-20-2008, 06:22 AM

Ugh. X.x;; Goodnight all...

I'm too sleepy to stay up.. ._.;

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 06:22 AM

@Kego: Night, honey. XD *Wonders what she was planning to stay up for. . .*

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 06:25 AM

Night night Kego! *blows kiss* ^_-

See I'm the other way around... I like younger guys. Probably because I'm attracted to the more boyish and feminine guys. Jared is a year younger than me. : ) Not that much younger...but I think some high school guys are cute. =0

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 06:33 AM

Eh, true, they are cute, and definitely have that naive quality about them, which in turn gives them that femininity. I see where you're coming from. :3

I have my reasoning for being attracted to older men -- half of it I can't express into words, but the other is a pretty obvious thing: older guys are capable of protecting the younger ones. I just like someone to be strong, older, and more mature so they won't be bickering with me all the time: BIG EXAMPLE with the problem I live day in and day out with now -- that's all we do. Bickerbickerbicker. >_>

I think I was first drawn to Keanu Reeves back God knows when. I was only like thirteen or fourteen. Then it was George Clooney, then Jeremy Irons, Hugh Laurie, Sting, etc. I mean, my mom likes younger guys than I like. Practically every older man I find to be attractive is near, as old, or older than my dad's age, and he's forty-eight. >_> Keanu's about forty-four, Jeremy Irons around fifty-seven or something, and Sting is maybe fifty-three or so, give or take. They're old enough to be my father, but I find them maddeningly attractive for some reason. >_____>

I think, subconsciously, this has always been the case, even from when I was little. I crushed on the guys grades ahead of me without even realizing it.

Oh gracious, I'm rambling. e_e;

I really should be getting to bed soon -- I feel my brain shutting down. But NOOOO, that hoodie. ><

I at least want to hit 6,200 gold before bed-time. XD;

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 06:40 AM

I have a soft spot for Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman... and they're each old enough to be my dad. Dx Jeremy Irons isn't bad either... and Hugh Laurie... *swoon* I want to watch Blackadder now. xD

And I love how your gold target is only 3 gold away. xD

I wanted to break 2k...but I don't know if that's going to happen. xD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 06:43 AM

I didn't notice at all that it was three away.

. . . Man, that's ironic.

And OMG BLACKADDER. @__@ Hugh Laurie is so brilliant in that. I mean, it's literally some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen in my life. Genius, really.

Gah, with that being said, I'm off to bed. (Rhyme, hah.) I'll be back to hold down the fort tomorrow! That present box better be opened when I wake up! >___<

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 06:45 AM

lol Night nighty love. : ) Sleep well and pleasant dreams. ^_^

I want the little boxie to open now! D<

lol I'm so impatient. ^^;

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 01-20-2008, 07:50 AM

I managed to get two somehow. o.o;

Ok now I'm really going to bed. xD;

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-20-2008, 08:49 AM

*wanders back in*

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-20-2008, 09:59 AM

*pokes Chai's thread to see if its alive*

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 10:03 AM

-attacks chai out of no where and licks again-

-stays clinged to-
Meow . . =D<3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 03:12 PM

*Pops out of nowhere*

Whoa, dude. . . this is nuts.

CHAI KNEW WHAT THAT PRESENT WAS GOING TO BE, I SWEAR. IT'S WHY HER CAKES LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL. O____O

Anyway, I'm sorta mad. A limited edition item in the Special Event store. I already wanted the Yumeh hoodie, I wanted to get to 7,000 before tomorrow, and what, I have to get to 7,775 in order to get there PLUS get all those nice little items?

That chocolate cake is limited edition, man. I'm buying one.

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 03:38 PM

Hello peeps.

Cake? Did I hear someone say cake? I want cake...T.T

So..anyhoo..
anyone here?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 03:44 PM

Heeey, Sim! ^____^ Long time no talk, you finally finished with all those stupid midterm exams?

I'm doing fine, and I'm here -- there's cake in the Special Event Store, and then free cake by means of Chai. *Points to signature* She probably went to bed late and will be on a bit later, though. ^__^

What's up with you?

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 03:51 PM

Heh...unfortunately, not yet. But most of my major subjects are out of the way, I only have English and Spanish left. ^^

Ugh...I wish they wouldn't have so much pretty looking items right when I'm trying to save up my money. I can't decide between between the hoodie and the chocolate cake. Decisions decisions...

But I'm good, finally slep 8 hours today. On Wednesday and Thursday I slep for 3...

Oh, but the teacher finally showed us the costumes for the fan dancing thingy, and it's like a BELLY DANCING COSTUME type of thing, my entire midriff is exposed. Gosh..I feel so fat in it. >.>

But anyways, enough complaining. How are you?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 01-20-2008, 03:55 PM

Well, it's good that you only have two left -- that's better than what, seven or eight, right?

I agree with the items; at least the Yumeh hoodie is going to be there forever, just double the price of what it is now. The chocolate cake, on the other hand, goes away the morning of Valentine's Day, so we've got a little less than a month to get that one before it disappears completely. :o

I'm sure you'll look FINE in your costume, and you'll do great at your fan dancing performance, or whatever it is. ^^ Confidence is key; plus, people aren't going to be viewing you up close if you're on a stage or something, right?

I'm pretty good; wanting to scrounge up enough gold for both of those items, hopefully before the event ends and all. . . The Yumeh hoodie is what I really want before the event ends; I don't want it to shoot back up in price and catch me unawares. D: