Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-08-2016, 09:57 PM

Name: Piritta Laukkanen
Appearance: She’s 5’3” and rather slight. Her skin is pasty and blushes show easily. She seems like paper and if often likened to a fairy. Her face is delicate with defined features—small nose, sharpish cheekbones and a thin mouth. She has just the right amount of softness to keep her from being angular.
Her eyes are blue, sometimes showing a bit of green in them. Her hair is strawberry blonde, perhaps heavier on the reddish tone, but still light in color. It’s a wild, wispy mess of waves and curls, not quite making ringlets except loose ones against her face sometimes, but very soft looking and not so thick as to halo her head. Most of the time it’s at least partially tied back and she’ll do a bun with little curls dipping into her face and frizz escaping. Barrettes or clips would be elegant but girly, not too stand out in her hair. She always wears a pair of diamond earrings.
Personality: She’s a little bit spastic and nervous. Easy to get excited, she stutters both when she’s happy and uncomfortable. She doesn’t like big crowds or overly stiff and formal things. She’s a bit down to earth and lost in a fantasy world all at the same time. Small things matter to her—gestures, smiles, and the like. Overall, she gives off a very cheery, heartfelt, and optimistic feeling. Not that she hasn’t had her share of woes. In that, she’s strong, overcoming them mentally and emotionally. She won’t lie or do wrong to anyone knowingly. She’s delicate like a dragonfly’s wings and ephemeral, but still so colorful.
mark: dragonfly
(Cyril’s appears between her shoulder blades)

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-09-2016, 02:38 AM

Cyril Terzi
Mark: Cat’s Eye Pendant Necklace
Mark Located: On his chest, right on top of his heart
Appearance: Tall (6’3”) and thin but strong and steady, with dark skin and a Greek face. He looks the very picture of his nationality, except his hair isn’t the typical lush curls you’d expect. Instead short and spiky and died an ashy, blondeish brown. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown and his lips full and his nose decidedly Greek. Has a swirl tattoo on his left shoulder in all black.
Personality: Stoic. Cyril’s not the type to be easily ruffled by anything. It’s not that he’s disinterested. He just really believes most of what goes on around him isn’t his business. He’ll listen, but often not intervene, simply because why should he? He's not unkind or uncaring though. If someone clearly needs help or asks him to help, he's there in a heartbeat, but he's just not gonna stick his nose in other's people business without someone asking.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2016, 03:42 AM

Piritta groaned, waking slowly from what felt like a very heavy sleep. Not heavy in the way of deep and refreshing. Heavy like a weight leadened her body and sleep caused it all. She rolled, pushing wild strawberry colored curls out of her face even before she opened her eyes. Wherever she lay felt soft and refreshing, but bright. Like, ungodly and painful bright. Just what happened and where was she? Absolutely nothing came to her groggy mind at first.

Cracking open an eye, she looked out at an unfamiliar room. For almost a minute, she just gazed at it with the early morning light causing mild stabs of pain to her head. Shouldn't she at least remember where she was supposed to be? And with that thought, memories came rushing in. "Oh!" she exclaimed as she shot up in the bed, then reeled back, realizing that she was most decidedly hungover. Which didn't make sense at all.

Last night, she went to Tristian's launch and at the party--Piritta turned her head--she met this man. Cyril. The name still echoed in her head, the name feeling lush against her lips even when she didn't speak. The darker skinned man lay next to her, his sleeping face mere inches from her own. Piritta's heart slammed again, half in horror and half in this sort of painful interest. Like she might do all over again whatever already happened. Did she have more than a few sips from his glass of champagne? At nineteen, she shouldn't know this feeling at all, but here she was, waking up in the bed of some strange man, feeling messed up in the head with her dress disheveled, one strap all the way off her shoulder.

Shame burned in her face as she stumbled backwards off the bed, her eyes growing watery. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, unable to keep quiet whether the man slept or not. She wasn't sure now anyway, didn't stop to inspect. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen at all!" The tears burned harder in her eyes so she pressed a hand over them to stop the flow. She might remember the events of last night if she let herself, but right now, she didn't want to try. She was afraid of what she might find there.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-09-2016, 09:42 PM

Cyril groaned at the noise and moved around on the bed not quite ready to wake up yet. He had a slight headache that indicated drinking too much, but not enough to really be a serious impediment, it just made him a little slower than normal. However, once it became clear that there was someone in the room, someone who sounded decidedly young. He stretched and opened his eyes and looked over at her.

His eyes widened slightly taking in the young girl in front of him. Because that's most definitely what she was. She was significantly younger than him and looked scared. He set up revealing that he was shirtless and sighed, staring at her trying to process why she was there and how to deal with the situation.

As much as it looked like something had happened between them, he didn't really think anything major had. Or well he was pretty sure they hadn't had sex. But beyond that he didn't really know, and he didn't know why he'd brought her home anyway. It was't something that was really normal for him to bring women home from the events, so he wasn't sure what had transpired for that to happen.

He did remember meeting the girl last night and how his world had narrowed down just to here, but he was so tired the night before that the rest of the night was a blur unless he tried to focus on it and he'd rather deal with the immediate situation first. "If it makes you feel better, I don't think what you're probably thinking happened did." He mumbled trying to calm her down. He offered a small smile, really just hoping he could get her to stop looking so panicked so they could talk.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2016, 09:52 PM

It was sad how much that little smile of his eased her. Made her feel a little more fluttery, but calm at the same time. Piritta dropped her eyes at his words, flushing even redder. It wasn't that she thought they slept together, but that she didn't think they hadn't. She never experienced a situation like this and it made her panic. She would never do something like that, but she remember how they met and right then, it felt like she might do anything. That memory run too clear in her head to ignore. Maybe they didn't do anything now, but somewhere deep inside, that desire had existed.

"Even if we didn't, I still woke up in some man's bed," she sniffled. "I don't know why I did it, but...but I feel like I might do it again." She peeked over at Cyril, wishing she didn't remember his name and his job so well because then she might run away. But she couldn't. Something too significant already happened and he worked for Tristian. Not moving from her spot a foot away from the bed, she continued to watch the man. "Why?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 01:50 AM

"It's not exactly normal for me either," Cyril said, not wanting her to think ill of him and that he did this with a lot of women at the events. Sure it had happened before, but not often, and it wasn't something Cyril particularly enjoyed so he'd all but stopped doing it in recent years.

He looked at the girl, Piritta, he remembered, considering. Meeting her had felt like the world stopping, which was strange, but perhaps not the thing to focus on at the moment. Though Cyril wasn't certain what to prioritize at the moment. He sighed, rubbing a hand through his hair. "I really don't want you to feel bad and not to freak out though that's not kinda hard." He paused, having a bad thought, "You are over eighteen though right? I really don't know what got into my head last night. You're so young...." he sighed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 02:24 AM

Piritta dragged a hand through her hair, still finding it hard to meet Cyril's eye. She fixed her dress strap though and shifted nervously from foot to foot. It must really show she didn't do this often. She didn't even know what to do or where to look. If she could run out of the room, she so would, but maybe she didn't really want to. She didn't know anymore.

"Oh um...I'm nineteen. Oh gosh! You don't have to worry about that," she stammered, still very pink in the face. It seemed she never got a lull in the conversation to stop feeling embarrassed. "I must seem so young...oh...." She dropped her gaze again, realizing that Cyril looked older than her by some years and she didn't think about it before. "I think this got weirder."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 02:37 AM

Cyril fought back the urge to go and comfort her, knowing at this point it was the wrong course of action, though his hands made an aborted sort of motion. "Okay, yeah, that's good." He said, "At least I don't have to worry about that. I mean. There's still eleven years between us, but at least it's nothing illegal or anything. I didn't want to make it weirder," he said, it was just information he needed to know. Cyril kept his voice calm, knowing she looked like she wanted to bolt. And he didn't want that. Not before she felt comfortable, and longer than that. He still couldn't shake how much she felt special, despite the awkward circumstances they were in. "Let's just. Try to piece together to what led us to here?" he asked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 03:22 AM

After a deep breath and a sigh, Piritta nodded her head. She felt much more relaxed now and let herself lean back against a dresser, her feet too tired for all this standing. Closing her eyes, she let the night from before wash over her. She'd been so excited to go, but her father called right before. They fought and she left for the party in a huff, but so glad she had the chance to go because she knew it was once in a lifetime, or something. And then she met Cyril. But after that...? She shook her head. "It felt like the world got so small. Is that strange? When I met you, I hadn't had a thing to drink, but felt drunk. I just had to....but why did I? What did we do?" she asked in a small voice.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 03:32 AM

Again Cyril forced himself to stay seated on the bed and not go wrap her in his arms to comfort her, though he scooted back against the bed to get more comfortable. "I remember meeting you too, at the after party. I was exhausted, but when I met the world narrowed down to just you, and nothing else. We talked for a bit at the part, but I don't think we stayed too long. A couple of glasses of champagne, but we left pretty soon after that."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 04:47 AM

Piritta's lips quirked into a small smile, though it hesitated to stay. "Then we came back to your place. Didn't do anything, but...." She squeezed her eyes shut against the memory that surfaced even when she tried to hold it back. Her, pressed against Cyril's side, on tip toe so she could kiss his lips. It was like a whirlwind, stumbling through the rooms and just wanting to touch each other. As she remembered, the same strong desire came over her again. Should she test and see if that something was still there? That fire? "I've never felt like that before. Maybe...are you...the one?" she asked in a whisper, more to herself than Cyril.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 04:09 PM

As if remembering with her, Cyril also felt the memory of the kisses pressed against his lip, the overwhelming desire to touch and to be closer than what was really possible. Instincts heightened by the liquor dulling their senses, their higher thinking process. Every touch whether with their lips or just her fingers brushing against his arms and chest, had felt like both a shock and a comfort. Which really lent credence to the exact words Piritta had just said. "It certain seems possible," he murmured, studying her and considering the mark that was displayed on his chest. She certainly seemed like the type to have a dragonfly type mark. "I mean not having a mate at thirty is a bit bizarre, but if you're young. Well of course it makes sense."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 04:20 PM

Piritta's eyes traveled down to take in the mark on Cyril's chest. Over the heart? She felt her own squeeze for a second at just how fitting that was. A soulmate could have no better place. She stepped forward, but hesitated to touch it, her fingers hovering inches away from the dragonfly. "Maybe it is true? I was just thinking aloud, but I didn't expect this. I wasn't looking yet. Um....my own mark is a gem, right here," she said, tapping her back between the shoulder blades. "A cat's or a tiger's eye?" Finally, her fingers finished their motion and brushed against Cyril's mark. For a second, she hesitated too much and felt nothing, but then her fingers started to tingle just faintly like a question of 'is this it?'

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 04:31 PM

Cyril hissed slightly at the touch, but not in a bad way, just shocking, his entire body tingling at the touch. He wondered what Piritta felt as he looked at her, close to him once again, studying her and considering the future of what this could possibly mean. "I'd all but stopped looking," he murmured. "I hadn't give up hope or anything. But I just stopped being on edge. Trusted that it would happen." He paused, letting out an expulsion of break, "May I see your mark?" he whispered, afraid he might be asking to much and that she still may flee.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 04:44 PM

"Then I guess we're opposites. But...in a similar way," Piritta breathed. She felt unable to speak loudly after that touch with the electricity lingering in her body. She pulled away with a silent nod. Twisting, she pushed down the back of her dress to reveal the mark placed in the delicate dip there. "I always thought it was rather pretty there though. Even if I wasn't looking, I wondered..." Just who would the owner of that mark be? Would they be beautiful like the mark? Exotic like the the gem? She thought that perhaps her imagination didn't reach far enough because she was starting to believe that Cyril was her mate.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 05:00 PM

"May I?" Cyril asked, but didn't really wait for a response, instead brushing his fingers softly over the mark. A light touch, but enough that it felt like electricity was zinging up his arm and over his body. "Okay. Wow." He said, fingers lingering before he pulled them away and guided Piritta into turning around. When she was looking at him, he started speaking, "I've touched a few marks in my life. Whether by accident in the course of doing someone's makeup. Or on purpose to explore a friends. None of them have ever felt like touching yours has. That was something different, something special." He said, the thought that this was really happening settling into his bones. "I don't see any other way for it to be. You're my mate."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 05:06 PM

The flush came back over Piritta's face, though a little less furious. She felt embarrassed, but also captivated in a way she wasn't used to. It almost relaxed her in some odd way. "It felt like that when I touched yours too. Or like, I wasn't sure, but I still felt...something." She couldn't bring herself to speak loudly, the moment too precious for words. "You're my mate?" She captured his hands, twining their fingers together before repeating the word with more sureness. "You're my mate." With that thought in mind, it didn't seem so bad to have crashed together like this, even if it should, maybe. But she just found her mate.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 05:30 PM

"So it would seem," Cyril said, a grin over taking his face, "Apparently destiny decided to play a little trick on us. And I am sorry for the scare this morning. But," his smile grew brighter, "I don't think I can regret it too much. Not when I know that this, us, is meant to be." He paused, "Though it makes me wonder, if the bond feels this strong when you meet. How can it take people months to realize? I feel like every lesson in school and news of major love stories in the press. It's never so instantaneous. But..." Cyril had felt something immediately. Something that he knew to be different and special, so how, really did people miss it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2016, 10:20 PM

Piritta mimicked his smile, unable not to feel happy about the circumstances. Even if she hadn't been looking, she didn't mind finding Cyril now, even so young. Though she didn't know what being soulmates with someone would be like; she hadn't even tried out dating. It couldn't be too hard. Chuckling a bit, she shuffled a bit before sitting on the bed too, though keeping a safe half foot of distance between them, as hyper aware of that distance as she was. "I don't really know. Maybe it's just us or the champagne. It seemed the others she knew that met their mates just weren't looking in the right place, but they didn't nearly fall into bed at the start either. "It feels like we are caught in a storm."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-10-2016, 10:37 PM

"Maybe it is just us. Maybe we're more perceptive. Or maybe fate decided to give us an extra nudge with the age difference." Cyril shrugged. It probably didn't really matter why meeting her had felt like a bolt of lightening rather than a slow development of feelings. Either way they would have still ended up here eventually. And this way, maybe it would be less agonizing. "Either way, what do we do now?" Cyril asked. Sure he'd had years to wonder what he'd do with his mate, and he'd see mated pairs. But he hadn't also seen a couple with quite an age difference, though he knew it happened.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2016, 01:44 AM

Piritta looked down at her hands, twisting them in her lap. The glossy clear polish on them reflected the early morning light much like a dragonfly's wings. How funny. If she had to guess, she'd say she'd turn out as a butterfly, but now a dragonfly sounded so right. "I don't know. I just know I want to be with you. There's no question of that," she murmured. Unable to leave it at that, she continued talking. "I want to kiss and be together and you know. Be soulmates. We've already come this far so why hold back?" A smile quirked one side of her lips. Just like a storm, she felt no need to pause and cool off even if it made her nervous. Just keep going forward.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-11-2016, 01:52 AM

Cyril reached over and brushed the hair away from Piritta's face, his eyes gentle and soft. He traced his hand down her face, "So that's the easy thing, but let's get to know each other soon. I want to know more than just your name and age. And that your my soulmate." He murmured, staring straight into her eyes, "I want to know everything about you. The good and the bed. And I want you to know all of me, as well."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2016, 02:29 AM

Piritta couldn't help it. She captured Cyril's hand, holding it tenderly against her cheek. The thought of him pulling away after a single touch brought a clench to her heart. "I want that too. Even if I feel like I already know you, but I realize I don't," she sighed, finally letting his hand go. "I don't have anywhere else to be today though, so I guess we can get started on that. Ah, but how about we start with a shower and breakfast?" A little bit of food would perk her up. She'd need it since she didn't feel like leaving any time sooner than she had to.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 04-11-2016, 02:44 AM

"I'm gonna kiss you again, and then we can do just that," Cyril murmured before leaning forward to press a soft kiss to her lips, less heated than the ones he remembered from the night before. This one just an affirmation of what they had just discovered and something he couldn't really resist the soft look on her face. When he pulled back, he smiled, "You go ahead and shower, you can grab whatever you want out of my closet or dresser to wear, and I'll go see if I have anything to whip up real fast. I think I have the stuff for crepes, so maybe we'll do that."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2016, 03:05 AM

Piritta hummed in the affirmative before lips pressed against hers. Warmth rushed over her, the soft touch leaving tingles on her skin for an entirely different reason than the heated kisses from before. She flushed, but nodded her head as Cyril pulled away. "A-alright. Crepes sound good. I'll uh....just see you in a bit. Shower is that way?" she asked, pointing to a part open door with tile beyond it. She felt embarrassed by the idea of borrowing his clothes, but it would be better than keeping his dress all day. The fluff of it looked rumpled at silly by now, even though their size difference would also look comical.