\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2012, 04:33 AM

Character Profiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Character Profile

Name: Tabitha Taryn McBea

Alias: AquaStorm

Personality: Introvert. Tends to overthink situations. Able to see many sides to an event or problem. Prefers to work in the background, however if she must be seen in action then she goes overboard.

Ability Description: Controls water elements. Still learning and not very powerful yet. However has potential to eventually control mass amounts of matter containing water.

Attacks: (Will be updated as story progresses.)
Aqua Shield - Creates a fast rotating layer of water. The stronger the shield, the thicker and larger in diameter it becomes. Depends on energy and skill.

Aqua Wall - Creates a wall of water forming a barrier. Can be either fast rushing currant or solidified.

Aqua Needles - Takes particles of water and turns them into sharp objects of any size from needle to sword to tree truck. Can be sent flying like a bullet or used slower and in a more delicate fashion. The larger or more refined the use, the more energy and skill it requires.

Tidal Wave - Can take a body of water, and move it. How much, how far, and how fast depends on energy and skill levels.

Strengths:
Science
Math
Engineering
Accounting

Weaknesses:
Lightning.

Favorites:
Books - Historical Fiction, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy
Food - Chinese
Animal - Dolphines

Fears:
Crowds
Thunderstorms
Dark/Night/Unable to see.
Planes

Bio:
Parents - Tom and Terri McBea. Tom was a doctor. Terri was an accountant. Both were refined people who ensured Tabitha was tutored by the best. Both tragically killed in a plane crash.

School - Public school for kindergarden through middle school. Tutored through high school. Barkeley University with a BA in general science and a MA in marine life.

Once her parents were killed, she left everything in a state of controlled suspension including her parents' assets. She left her life to grieve their death. Driving along the Pacific Coast, she soon found solace in loneliness. Not returning to her life, she monitors her stocks and assets via a laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstition View Post
Character Profile

Name: Renee Louise Shepherd

Alias: Electra

Personality: Observant, analytical, cautious, negative, very stubborn. Knows how to blend into the background but also socialize. Can be hostile when pushed too far.

Ability Description: Electromagnetic powers and master of several different martial arts. Can control magnetic fields, move metal, create static electricity. Powers are basic but will improve over time.

Attacks: (Will be updated as story progresses)

Strengths:
Tactical Analysis
Human Psychology
Engineering
Mathematics
Physics

Weaknesses:
Water

Bio: Renee was taught several different types of martial arts by her parents as means of self defense. Leading their own lives they took little interest in her as she grew up. Because of her ability to learn things unusually quickly, she was often shunned by everyone around her. She learned at a young age not to stand out from the crowd too much. She pretended to be an average student throughout most of her school life and because of this she was always been bored with school.

Her powers emerged shortly before she turned 17. She doesn’t know where they came from and kept them a secret from everyone around her. After an incident, she dropped out of school and began traveling the country in an effort to find a place to truly belong. Going from place to place, she is always forced to leave when the residents become suspious of her and drive her away. She doesn’t keep in touch with anyone from her past life, claiming “that life is dead.”

A private Fan Fiction Roleplay between maidenroseheart and Superstition.[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by Superstition; 09-30-2012 at 04:36 AM..

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 AM

Well for now let's leave him as a guest. Talk about him like he is temporary and a nice guy... maybe later twist it so that he is angry at what happened to him and turns into a bad guy... don't know...

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-30-2012, 04:41 AM

Cool. If he becomes more permanent, one of us can take over the character :)

maidenroseheart

Old 09-30-2012, 05:12 AM

true that... I'll let you do that...

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 02:12 PM ----------

or Silver could...

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-20-2012, 03:37 AM

I found the part of the episode of TT where they have their obstacle course. I watched it so I could at least have a chance of describing one (not theirs but have an idea of what one would have :P). It's at 7:55

Teen Titans Episode: Terra

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to make it a video here on mene

Last edited by Superstition; 10-20-2012 at 03:51 AM..

maidenroseheart

Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 AM

yeah, that course and the one from x-men evolution was where I got my idea to have a course too from. Though I prefer the latter ^_^

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-20-2012, 05:17 PM

Hm, I'll try to look for it. Do you want to do the describing or shall I try to add something to it? I can talk about Renee's nervousness and Bernie.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-24-2012, 12:38 AM

You can talk about the course if you want. I figure whatever we need for later is there. We don't need to go to too much detail if you don't want.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2012, 03:57 AM

I just don't know how to go into detail.... I'm also have no clue where the story is going

maidenroseheart

Old 10-28-2012, 07:04 AM

hmmm... we should create a goal or something...

Well your character was worried about how the guy was going to behave regarding her own past. So maybe focus on how he is reacting and her thoughts on him.

There is a crazy scientist about to destroy life as they know it... might be a good idea to find him, beat his minions, his creations, and then him. Since our guest is a creation of his, I think that the scientist would have put into place some sort of ability to either control him or a signal that would change his mental thinking so that he became bad. What do you think?

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 PM

Great idea! But I get the idea that the scientist isn't thinking that clearly so I'm not sure if he would have thought to do that....maybe his other creations were already bad, they just had powers now to keep going?

I think I talked enough bout Bernie in a previous post that there's not much more to put into the story right now. Renee can be getting antsy and say we need to get going. Maybe it's writer's block that I can't think of anything else.

Wait! What if our guest is mentally unstable because of his changes? That would make him a bad guy! We should have him go nuts and run away (with the plane) and then we have to follow him and get stopped on the way to the scientist's lair by one of the mythical beast's minions who has the same exact power as one of us!!!! What do you think???

maidenroseheart

Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 AM

Just because a person is evil doesn't mean he is stupid. I read something in a book the other day. A character asked her mentor what evil was. The mentor replied that evil was the ultimate greed. If there was anything precious, beautiful, rare, or desired, then evil wanted to have it for itself and would do anything to get it. However once it had it, it was unaffected by the goodness of what it obtained. If evil couldn't get it or have it, then it was so greedy that it couldn't let anyone else have it either. Also that evil, in it's greed, could only copy and not create.

So if the person was a mad scientist bent on being better than some mythological horror, he would most likely have studied any myths, legends or stories on the said creature. If the creature was one of immense terror that people feared, then there must have been stories of his tactics and how he did things.

If you don't want him to be evil, though, we don't have to have him be evil. Just wanted to impart a sense of 'evil dude isn't stupid' into the equation... and because I felt like showing off lol... and I really liked that part of the book that explained evil. Mercedes Lackey is a good author. I've tried to read some of her books that weren't Valdemar but they aren't as good.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2012, 10:56 PM

Lol So true! I didn't mean that the scientist was stupid but insane, so insane that he's almost frantic. But you are right, he would have been studious of the creature he's trying to outdo. But would he care about his subjects enough to put a trigger in them?

Whoa, INSPIRATION!!! So while we're outside, the guest's trigger is activated and he runs off with the plane. We follow but are met by the mythical creature's minions who controls the same element as one of us. We're getting caught up in the war between the scientist and creature, and one of us (?) has a power both want (but the scientist won't realize that until after the next battle? Cause he watches and sees one of us has something he needs). Story continues but what happened to the guest (we surmise later) is that the scientist's trigger controls the subject's mind. {This is a story line I have developed before with another character :)} I could do more detail but I know you like to go with the flow and it would end up being my story *takes breath*

What do you think? I will write out my next post and you can see what you think of it! I know I kinda skipped ahead in the story but that's how I roll

maidenroseheart

Old 10-30-2012, 12:15 AM

it would give us a rough guide to follow, sure, let's go with it...

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 AM

maidenroseheart: Are you sure you don't want to continue this RP? I want to do the princess one but we already have this one going and I think if we brainstorm more often, we can salvage it.... What do you think?

maidenroseheart

Old 12-03-2012, 04:08 AM

We can do both if you want. I have like 5 RPs with another person.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 04:10 AM

Good grief! How do you have time in the real world??!! If this one is too much, forget I said anything!!

---------- Post added 12-02-2012 at 10:11 PM ----------

I don't want to run you ragged :(

maidenroseheart

Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 AM

No no no, it is fine. He and I post longer posts in those ones, so we take our time working on them. They are very anti-romantic but I get to roleplay with a male character written by a male so I am happy. I don't really want romantic roleplays anyways. Just caring for a close friend.