Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 10-30-2012, 04:03 PM

Oh yeah! I have to join that one too. I have it saved lol.

And my business is just my work. I have two jobs, so I have to balance them. And during the holidays its gets crazy lol. Like I work at Macys. I heard it gets so busy the second floor actually shakes. And then Gamestop. Smaller store, so that is my relaxing job. But I figure if I can get one or two good posts out a day, I'm good. That way I'm not typing crap, and I'm not getting overwhelmed. lol.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-30-2012, 04:12 PM

i completely understand :) i just got a second job at walmart lol

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 PM

I work at Gamestop too!!! And my job is not so relaxing. I'm on break right now and we were just slammed with pickups moments ago haha.

Triquetra

Old 10-31-2012, 01:51 AM

Lol, sooooo who wants to hear a fun story about my day! I'm gonna type it anyway, so read if you want to.

Okay, so I drove twenty minutes out to Gamestop to give them my information. I got there to find out the store manager had actually changed. Not a big deal. But he wanted to give me a mini interview. So we sat down and I told him about myself, and he was very happy. Until he found out my schedule. Which from the beginning I said I could not work weekends. Only Mon-Thursday. And everyone before him was fine with that. But no. So I drove out there when I was told I got the job, to turn out to not get it. Which i'm fine with, just wish they actually looked at the two applications they had me fill out. On both I wrote how I can't work weekends. Whatever though, I'll just get more hours at Macys.

So after being mildly irritated from that, I went out to my car to find I had locked the keys in it. Now, I live in New England. Where Hurricane Sandy was still there. So it was raining... I had to call AAA, and wait because the gas station wouldn't give me the stuff to break into my own car. So that annoyed me. The gamestop thing wasn't that big of a deal, I just wish they told me from the beginning that my availability would be a problem.

Sucky day >.< I'm going to post an angry post now... >.>

/rant over.

---------- Post added 10-30-2012 at 09:55 PM ----------

oh wait, nvm. I can't because Kilia needs to lol.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-31-2012, 02:31 AM

Im glad you guy's think it's importent to write about joining my roleplay T oT i feel loved.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:41 AM

O.O i don't know what to post T^T cause all my characters are up stairs and stuff so umm go ahead i guess sorry for delaying everyone T^T

Triquetra

Old 10-31-2012, 02:49 AM

It was no delay. I can post if you want me to. I just didn't want to leave you.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 AM

yesh please i really have tried to think of something to post but i am not good at having my characters interact with each other T^T your so awesome

*hugs Andy* that is because you can do some awesome rps also!!

Triquetra

Old 10-31-2012, 02:56 AM

Okay^^ No problem. I'll have Jacy say something.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:57 AM

yay!! *runs off to reread bios*

Andraus

Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 PM

I do only what come's to mind. I was playing KOA : reckoning yestarday, and I was looking at all the house's of Fae. Then I got an Idea. What if the House's 'did' control the land, and strife was brought between them? Throw in a little forbbiden pleasure, Some Conspirecy idea's, some Betrayel, and A world mixed of all sort's of creature's, and BOOM. You get my roleplay

Triquetra

Old 10-31-2012, 04:00 PM

Lol, Thats like this role play. I played the trial for Secret World, and in that time formed my own thinking of how the organization progressed. Even though I never even got close to getting out of the first area of the game lol. I want to eventually buy the game,but I'm in no rush now. A lot of my RP ideas seem to come from games. I am not creative! xDD

Andraus

Old 10-31-2012, 05:06 PM

I shall dominate this roleplay OOC, with my talk of Anime, and Taco's!