WolfAngel22
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2012, 06:20 AM

~Knox Preparatory: Academy for the Supernatural~

Roleplay Thread!!
Accepted Profiles!!

In the small town of Brookfield MA, there is a school like none other. It is a school for the gifted, but not everyone sees Knox preparatory as a great place to teach young children, and that is because these kids are not only gifted; they are supernatural. They are witches, vampires, shape shifters and fairies alike. There is a secret in this school as well, secrets that only Headmistress Ray knows, and that secret will bring four unlikely students closer than they would every think of being. These new friends have to find out the secret, who is behind it, or their school and town will be destroyed. For good.

There are secrets within Knox Prep, secrets that could mean the end of the academy and town for good. Are you up to save humans and supernatural alike? Are you strong enough to enroll in Knox Preparatory: Academy for the Supernatural?

Last edited by WolfAngel22; 11-18-2012 at 07:03 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-18-2012, 05:48 PM

First post for OOC! :D yay !

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2012, 05:52 AM

Haha second post!! Woot!! xD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-20-2012, 05:40 AM

I'll have a post up tomorrow right after I finish my take home test ^-^ sorry lol I kinda joined the RP right in the midst of my testing days.

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2012, 05:58 AM

No worries. I remember those days. Too much homework and not enough hours in the day to get it done. There was always at least one class I was behind in because I had so much work lol

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-21-2012, 07:07 AM

Lol yeah and that's the class I'm worried about, final exams are coming up too in like 2 and half weeks. I'm sooo not ready.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-21-2012, 10:19 PM

Sorry for missing words or any typos.. I typed it on my phone.

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 PM

No worries! Things happen. I tried making a post while under the influence of Zzzquil once before giving up entirely. It was a complete disaster. -_- hahah

Miss Chievous

Old 12-05-2012, 05:25 AM

Oh, well, this looks like it could be fun! I would love to hop in if you guys wouldn't mind a complete site-newbie aboard! (This is literally my second post on the site. ._.)

I'm also a tad confused - I looked in the main thread, this one and the profile thread and there doesn't seem to be any specifics on how I should join? Do I PM a profile to WolfAngel22? (Again, sorry for the total newb-ness! D: )

PS - Would love to throw in a male character, btw - doesn't look like you guys have any~ :3
PPS - Also sorry if I'm digging this up from the grave or something, I just realized the 29th was the last time anyone posted... ._.

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Miss Chievous: First, I would like to give you a warm welcome to Mene! I hope you enjoy your stay here. We're a random sort but damn we're fun ;) hahaha!

Second, the more the merrier! Just follow the profile skelly used in the accepted profile's thread and submit it to Wolf Angel or myself in a PM. You will be notified if you're accepted relatively quick! We currently have three other profiles being posted tonight (two of which are male) BUT, you can still bring a guy into the group, we aren't going to be strict about it.

Third, you aren't bringing it out of the grave, so no worries. We tend to need reminders that it needs updated (I am especially guilty of this), so if a post looks a few days old, one of us is supposed to respond and is either incommunicado or is off gallavanting and chasing butterflies and will return when the sugar high wears off. xD

I hope to see you around the RP soon!

~Tanci

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-09-2012, 03:56 AM

._. yeah I kinda got sad after no one included me in the post where our wolf shifter died so I just been floating around

Miss Chievous

Old 12-09-2012, 04:16 AM

Ah, yeah, that was pretty abrupt, from what I read. o.O
But hey, your character's a fairy too, right? Maybe once Raen's a bit calmer he'd be of use - I'm sure a fairy princess and the child of two exiles would have a lot to talk about. Especially since he's never seen their realm~ :D