Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 05-16-2008, 07:09 PM

G'day, my dear Menewshans. I don't think I need too much of an introduction. Suffice to say, it's an event period and that means one of my annual (if you can call it that) little shops with lowered prices for event items.

So stick around and chat awhile. I don't bite and I love company. ^^ I occasionally even give out freebies if someone says something amusing that just demands a doodle from me.

In lower posts will be the assortment of shop offers, so check on below and see if perhaps you'd like to order something, no?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:13 PM

||What's This About?|| - READ ME!

If you've been in Art Shops, you've probably seen my shop Turn the Music Up floating around. This shop will be held on the same premise and in it I going back to something I did a long time ago (as in a few years ago on Gaia when I still did a lot of art there). It's really fun for me and I hope interesting, though unpredictable, for you.

You see, I take a great deal of mood setting, pleasure and inspiration from music. Even more so if I get to look up new music. I cannot function without it, not after having grown up with a father who DJed in a nightclub until I was sixteen. I figured I'd use that quality here.

So, what's going to happen is you are going to tell me a song to draw by. You won't have any control over what comes out in the image, it's entirely up to what ideas I get by listening to the song; this may be from the lyrics themselves, the tone of the music itself or whatever random image happens to strike my mind as I listen. It's a game of chance, so choose your song wisely.

||How It Works|| - READ ME!

Here I'll go step by step in how this works, to clear any confusion =3

|1| Choose your song. Hopefully it's something I have or that I can find easily. I do not use things like limewire or any of that, so if I can't find it then I will go by lyrics alone unless you decide to give me another one to go by (I'll let you know if I have it or can't find it).
|2| Fill out the form below.

Username:
Size: (Bust/Half-body)
Payment offer:
Information: (Avatar/OC references and info)
Song:
Extra:

|3| Wait for my confirmation. Sometimes I'm too busy to take commissions or I might have full slots but haven't had the time to update. This also gives me time to see about your song choice.
|4| When confirmed, please send the trade. I will not confirm the trade until I am complete. This is important, if I do not see the trade I will not start your art until I do. You have 3 days to start it or I will cancel your request.
|5| Receive art, confirm trade.

Last edited by Ise; 05-16-2008 at 07:18 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:14 PM

||Samples|| What you really wanted to see, no? XD

Last edited by Ise; 05-16-2008 at 07:21 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:15 PM

||Slots|| All slots are by your offer only. ^^ I prefer the event items or CIs, but pure is acceptable as well if you prefer that. If I don't think the offer is fair for the size image you're asking for, I'll politely decline. You can judge what's worth what by those before you (Er, well, asiding the first of each group? xD; Sorry to those people).

||Bust||

||1/2 Body||
1. Crys

||3/4 Body||
1. Uzura

Last edited by Ise; 05-20-2008 at 08:13 PM..

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2008, 07:24 PM

*hopes it's ok to post*
hey there Ise i was waiting for you to open a shop.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:30 PM

Hey Umbra. ^^ Just a little one. I don't plan on crankin' out massive amounts of stuff I don't think? xD; People must be gettin' tired of my stuff by now.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2008, 07:34 PM

To hell with that you know i love your arts ^-^

Compromised Evil
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2008, 07:35 PM

Your sketches are so pretty! :)
Good luck with your thread!

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to bearysplash

Old 05-16-2008, 07:36 PM

Hello ^^

How are you two doing today?

Ise- i don't think i could get tired of seeing your art. i loves them ^^

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 07:50 PM

And it finally lets me into my own thread oo;

Umbra: Haha, I have a few returning customers xD I think I've done art for 40+ people on Menewsha and I know I've done over 100 commissions on here, piddly or not.

Compromised Evil: Thank you <3

bearysplash: Hello there =3 I'm alright, just kind of waking up from a needed nap on a dreary day. ^^; I hate cold rain. :sighs: Yourself?

o3o I definitely get tired of seeing it, but then again I always see it. xD; I'm in the process of securing about 4 years worth to put up in the attic and out of the way now, actually.

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2008, 07:53 PM

The weather is the opposite where i am at XD
its really hot. going to reach over 100 today.
Other than that, i am good ^^

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 08:27 PM

Ick D8 I'm such a temperate person. I like it between 60 and 85 degrees. Higher than that and I just burn good and crispy.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 05-16-2008, 09:20 PM

*curls into sempai's lap* *mewl*

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 09:39 PM

:strokes Crys's hair lightly and comforts: Soon, my dear. For longer. So concentrate on getting better while he's gone. No more sickish Crysssu~!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 05-16-2008, 09:46 PM

[i]Iessu. v.v; Music helped. <3 We were never able to hook up one of my drives, so I only have 1/4 of my music. >: ;;

And at least my throat isn't 3x it's usual size any more. Dx We even went to a concert last night to see him off. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 10:14 PM

<3 I'll have to send more when I get the chance. I got a ton more Massive Attack recently. Much love there. Listening to Inertia Creeps at the moment.

D8 Good. Mom and I are afraid I'm starting to catch her conjunctivitis, so I'm taking her bloody Cipro eyedrops. That shit tastes nasty when it goes down the back of my throat, ugh.

And aww. Who'd you go see?

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2008, 10:16 PM

Hey , sorry that i have been gone.

Menewsha really did not want to work for me, so i just left.
but i am back now ^^

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-16-2008, 10:27 PM

Hey Ise-chan!

Heh, I remember this. I gave you that Puppet song. Which I should listen to tright now.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 05-16-2008, 10:27 PM

Please to be sending. *-* <33

Geeeh. >< Yeah, you, feel better too. *prod*

Ahh, two tribute bands in an old notoriously haunted opera house in town (one of the most haunted buildings in the country is right here in my small town xD). <3 Pink Floyd and The Doors. It was decent. And we did end up seeing Speed Racer and Iron Man the other night. :'3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2008, 10:36 PM

bearysplash: It's ok, lol. I did the same thing. I can't stand lag that times you out xD;;

Anna: Hey. xD; And, uhm, yeah? It's the same thing as my regular shop, silly.

Cryssu: I definitely will xD But MSN is being an ass and not letting me sign back on for some retarded reason.

I'm workin' on it. I'm nowhere near as bad as I was, just slower draining and slowly lessening coughing. Gettin' so major abs from it >>;

Ahh, hope you had fun <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 05-16-2008, 10:42 PM

When is MSN not being a jerk?

*nods* Hope you get to be tiptop condition soon. *snuzzle* X3

We did, the best we could anyway. <3 A lot of, 'you leave tomorrow, huh? .-.' anxieties back and forth that dampened. =x=;;;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-16-2008, 10:44 PM

@ Ise - >o> You serious? I'm really unobservant, arent' I?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-16-2008, 10:45 PM

ISEH
SAVE MEH A SLOT
;o;!
-has to run off and eat some dinnars- >A>;;; -SHOT- x3x;

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 05-16-2008, 11:37 PM

Your art is so beautiful. I know lots of people will buy it. Good Luck.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 12:07 AM

@ Demand - o-o You drew your siggy?