Good morning! Just got back from the gym =3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-29-2008, 09:09 PM

/revives thread

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 04-30-2008, 12:48 PM

thanks Paprika! I think finding a seller is gonna be harder than the actual quest XD

Crappy Lia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Crappy Lia Send a message via Yahoo to Crappy Lia

Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM

can i go on the black list? :3
for being naauuugghtty? 8)

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 05-06-2008, 07:40 PM

Of course I will totally put you there XD bad Enma!!! XD

Crappy Lia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Crappy Lia Send a message via Yahoo to Crappy Lia

Old 05-07-2008, 06:45 PM

//cries
But..buuttt ;-;

i meant the other naughty 8)

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-23-2008, 12:44 PM

I have decided nothing is out of reach and I shall complete my quest. I don't know when, but I will ^_^

*brings back thread and quest to life*

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 PM

darn, I never seem to have anyone to chat with in the quest thread T_T

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-29-2008, 03:51 AM

I updated my thread, I have gotten my pudao which was my first quest ever. ^_^

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 AM

*brings up thread* LIVE, live thread! XD

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 06-30-2008, 12:30 AM

Hey crunky! How are you doing? x3

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 06-30-2008, 12:31 AM

omg congrats on getting te pudao~!!

Finding a seller for those buggers can be tricky. ^^;; and you can do it. Have you considered entering the questers raffle? It's a sticky at the top of this forum. Now that your page has reached 3 pages you might qualify for the next round. ^^;; totally worth looking into . Juru has some of the 07 valentines day items and st patricks day items as well. Winning them in a raffle would be much easier then questing for days on end with them inflating!

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:39 AM

Pixore - hey ! I'm good, just relaxing today. Your new sash looks great ^_^

melody xyelle - thanks! It was a big accomplisment for me and I was so excited that Rainy was willing to sell it. I actually just entered the raffle today ^_^ I am still keep working towards my goals, and who knows, maybe I will get lucky with the raffle XD Either way, its fun having something to strive for. ^_^

are you guys bidding in the giving back auction? I'm gonna try but it looks like the bidding is getting competitive already XD

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-30-2008, 12:42 AM

Hehe, thanks.

And I'm not entering in the auction this time. There's nothing that I want. xD;;

But I'm worried if they have an item that I really want in the next round because I have no gold. I still owe Razor 5k gold, so I'm working on paying him back. Then I've got to pull together some more gold for the new CI's that are coming out really soon.

*dies* T.T

Anyway, what item are you going to try getting this time?

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 AM

I'm not sure which one to go for. Some of my friends are going for some items so I am trying to avoid anything they are going for XD I think by Thursday, if I have gold, I should have a better idea of what I can bid on that won't compete with them and that I can actually afford to bid on XD If you have trouble getting a July set let me know and I will get a set for you. I usually keep them for trading but I can save you a set :hug:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 06-30-2008, 12:47 AM

I've already gotten all of the items I want from the 07 items so the giving back auctions are kinda pointless for me. ^^;; I think the items should go to people who are actively questing and would use the items. XD Which isn't me. >.>

The bidding is always competitive. I remember when I was going for the 07 vday hairpin I had over 22k to put towards it but got beaten out at the end by 300 gold that I didn't have. ^^;; it was quite the battle for an item. lol.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-30-2008, 12:49 AM

Aww... thanks. That's really sweet of you.

I think I'll be able to manage though, I have two sets reserved for me. It's just a matter of getting that gold. -is so sick of the games now- D:

Do you have any V-Day or St. Patrick's Day items? Because I think you should definitely go for those! (Or a crown, but those aren't quite as rare).

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:54 AM

melody xyelle - wow, that stinks, so close, thats crazy! thats awesome that you completed all your quests ^_^

Pixore - no problem ^_^ no I don't have any of the Vday or St patty's day items from '07. Now that I got my first quest done I feel like I can try for them finally. I love the hair pins since they are so versatile but there is something about the pot of gold, its just so cute XD Since its probably possible for me to buy a crown without trading my entire inventory I am trying to focus on the other items that would be near impossible otherwise.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-30-2008, 01:09 AM

Yeah... I would definitely go for the V-Day Hairpin then. Even though the sash and the boa are getting really expensive, at least there are still some sellers around. I haven't seen the hairpin sold in... forever. O.o

And since you don't have a St. Patrick's Day item, you could also try for the Pot of Gold. I'm sure it's going to get rarer soon because there are a lot of people searching for one and virtually no sellers.

Crowns are nice too... I would definitely at least go for one of those, but they're not as rare as the V-Day items. You still see those sold from time to time. x3

Hehe, but enough of me reporting prices and item rarities. Are you excited about the raffle ending soon? There are going to be a lot of happy users soon. But I don't think Juru will announce the winners for a while... she's probably going to do the actual draw sometime after the raffle closes for new entries. And then she's going to have to check inventories and other stuff. But still... it's exciting. :)

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:44 AM

yea, the I am really excited about the raffle. even if I don't win, it still helps everyone because then there are less people going for the same items. I figured it will probably be a little bit till the results are in but luckliy I didn't try for an item that is in the giving back auction so it won't conflict if I decide to go for something there. I really do love the hairpin but there are already so many people on that list I thought maybe I should try that another time or maybe in the giving back auction if it doesn't go too high. Its pretty exciting knowing that you could win such a cool item that you would really have trouble getting otherwise. I am so glad Juru and Eroy are willing to give their time for the auctions and raffle. I don't know any other community that really looks out for and try to really help the users like that. :heart:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 07-01-2008, 01:30 AM

*brings back up and hopes for conversation* ^_^

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-01-2008, 05:06 PM

Are you going to enter the raffle again? xD;;