Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 03-09-2010, 02:01 AM

Character Name:
Asmodeus Tobias Solomon

Nickname:
Asmodai or Toby (Toby being used solely by his father)

Roughly about 30 years of age in appearance.

Description:
Overall, he has a very defined look. He has long wavy / curly dark brown hair, with just black eyes. A five o'clock shadow usually lines his face, as he has never really seen the point in always being clean shaven. He is only clean shaven during formal events, but at the same time, will never grow a beard, loathing the fact that having one would make him look like his father.
Generally well dressed, He is very calm in manners, but there is usually an arrogant tone behind his voice. He is a powerful man, but in status and in demenor, and he will let you know it. Although he usually remains calm, he is short tempered.

Place of Origin:
He was born in London, England.

Height:
He is about 6'2.

Noticeable Scars:
He had a set of three claw-like scars that up along his right cheek.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2010, 02:17 AM

Character Name: Elizabeth Rollen

Nickname: Heaven ......her father called her this because to him his one and only daughter was heaven on earth.

Age: 15. Age in which young ladies in this time period are forced to get married and find love.

Description:http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/p...ledel/tuck.jpg
Eyes that can capture you with only one glance of there blue and gray color. Hair brown like the warm earth. The face of an angle. Innocent and one of the rarest beauties on earth. Is a simple maid to Lord Asmodeus Tobias Solomon.

Height: about 5'6

Place of Origin: Born in Spain also lived a large part of her life there as well. When she was 12 she moved to England and has lived in London with her Grandmother and Grandfather ever since.

Health : Has a heart condition which she has told no one except for her Grandparents. Her Heart condition causes her chest to hurt badly making her pass out almost every time.

Last edited by angelic eruru; 03-10-2010 at 08:12 PM..

Kiako

Old 03-09-2010, 03:29 AM

Asmodeus looked out at the night sky as he walked through his lands. The moon would be full in 2 weeks. He was keeping count. Sighing to himself, he looked back at his mansion. From where he was standing, he could see the silhouettes of his servants as the passed but the brightly lit windows. He took great notice when the window in his bedroom slowly light up. He was about to start walking back to his home when the silhouette of a girl passed by. He stopped from a moment, peering at the light window until he realized who it was.

The girl must have noticed that she had been seen, for she quickly closed the curtain of his window, and the light shortly after went out. He grinned, laughing softly, then turned back and continued along his walk.

"My lord? Is something the matter?"

"It is nothing, do not trouble yourself." Asmodeus ran his fingers through his hair. He knew when he returned, he would have to talk to the girl that went into his room. No one was allowed in there, and for very good reason.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2010, 03:37 AM

( (wow I do not write as much as you but i will try))

Elizabeth finished cleaning the floors of the second floor. She got up off of her hands and knees she looked down at her hands which where red and sore from cleaning all day but she was happy that now that she was working she would be able to buy the medicine her Grandfather needs. She proceeded to take the bucket of dirty water downstairs to dump it out back. She walked down the stairs quietly not wanting to disturb any of the other maids. This was her first day on the job so she felt odd and very out of place but she knew this feeling would soon surpass and she would begin to feel right at home soon enough she hopped at lest.

Kiako

Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM

After a while, Asmodeus returned to his mansion. The house had been well kept in his absence. The maids all stood in the entrance when he entered. He grabbed onto the newest maids arm, bringing her up to the second floor. He looked at her, letting her go. The girl was gorgeous, and he was determined to make her his.

"How do you find my mansion, my lady? Are you finding everything to your liking?" His voice was cold, and arrogance clearly shone through it. He knew that if he wanted, he could take the girl right here, right now, and no one would come to her aid. It would not be the first time he has being in this position, yet every time he had held himself back. He had only ever kissed a woman out of force, but he was not his father. He would dare do no more.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2010, 11:12 PM

Elizabeth's Heart skipped a beat when she felt her new lord's Strong and hold her arm. She thought that she might be in some sort of trouble. She wondered what she could have done on her face day to upset him? Once she herd his question her heart went back to beating normally. Elizabeth toke a deep breath as she proceeded to answer " Well my Lord I think your home is lovely you are very lucky to own such a home." Elizabeth stated. But why would he care what a simple maid such as her self thought of his home?

Kiako

Old 03-10-2010, 03:51 AM

Asmodeus grinned. He put a lot of effort and money into making his house the way it was, so any sort of compliment about it made him feel all that much better. He had a large ego, and his arrogance was always out in the open. His house was his pride, and he prided himself on having only the most beautiful set of people work under him. This girl was no exception.

He gently backed her up against the wall, taking her hand and kissing it. "I am glad that you are happy here, but I must ask of you one thing. Do not, under any circumstanced, enter my room. It is a place that I keep well guarded, and no one is allowed in unless they have my authorization." He smiled, then walked away from the girl, leaving her alone. He walked into his room and closed the door.

Another one of the maids walked up to Elizabeth. She was young, only about 13 or so, but was drop dead gorgeous. Her hair was pulled into two pig tails, and her hair was very curly. He looked at look at the maid and smiled. "Don't worry Elizabeth, the master had taken a fancy to you. Anyone else and they would have been on the streets. Come though, lets go get some dinner ready, alright?"

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 PM

Elizabeth looked at the little girl. She was beautiful in every way " What do you mean he takes a fancy to me doesn't he to everyone who works for him?" Elizabeth was puzzled deeply. She hopped the young girl did not mean he felt a romantic way about her? That would be wrong he is of a higher class then she is. Elizabeth then remembered that she had no idea who the young maid was. " I am sorry please forgive my rudeness what is your name ?"

Kiako

Old 03-12-2010, 04:13 AM

The girl smiled. "It's okay! You don't need to be formal with me! My name is Claudia." She take Elizabeth's arm and walked down stairs, leading her. Claudia looked over the shoulder and smiled. "And to answer your previous question; no, he is not always like that with everyone. Although, he's not cruel, he just isn't always the nicest, nor in the best of moods. But ever since I first met him, he was always like that. Its seems he gets moodier when the moon is almost full. You caught him in a perfect mood today. But enough about that. Are you hungry?"

Claudia walked down towards the kitchen. All of the maids off duty were there, both male and female. They were all laughing and having a good time, opening up bottles of wine and drinking whiling feasting on food. "You know, he really is a good master to work under. He makes sure that every night there are 3 bottles of wine for his servants and that there is a feast for them."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2010, 04:18 AM

" Than you Claudia " Elizabeth smiled at her " Oh yes I am so hungry I have not eaten since yesterday or the day before"
Elizabeth frowned a bit she knew it was wrong of her to do that but she forgot to eat. She was to busy taking care of her poor ill mother and her brother. Elizabeth smiled at everyone they seemed happy and filled with life as well as joy. She hoped to be like that someday.

Kiako

Old 03-26-2010, 07:10 AM

Claudia frowned, grabbing a plate of food. She ate quickly, then ran off and joined the dancing. Even though she was so young, no one treated her differently. They all danced and laughed together. Much wine was passed around, and even some of the maids (both male and female) were seen coupling off and leaving the kitchen heading back to their own respective rooms.

Asmodeus sat down in his room, picking up a book and reading over it. He could clearly hear from his room all that was going on down bellow, but he did not mind. It was something that he had become very used to. One thought did stick out in his mind however. This new girl. He didn't know much about her, other than the fact that she had a sick relative, and that she was beautiful. He rather enjoyed the girls appearance, but he would take his time in getting to know the girl. It had only been her first day after all, and he wanted to make sure that she would be liked enough by his other employees before he would do anything. There was also a ball that he was holding coming up. He would have to have her fitted for a dress. It was his custom to have everyone dressed in their best.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-26-2010, 06:41 PM

Elizabeth ate food until she was completely full. She smiled and was invited to dance.She got up and danced laughing and smiling the whole time. After a while she left for her room to sleep. She went into the bathroom and toke a nice warm bath and then finally fell a sleep on her new comfy bed.

Kiako

Old 03-30-2010, 04:38 AM

Asmodeus awoke from his sleep several times during the night. His nightmares had been getting worse. He had grown used to having them, but lately they were getting more vivid and were starting sooner. Something was not right and he knew it. Claudia knocked on his door at around 8:00am, walking into his room and closing the door quickly behind her. She walked over to the Lord's bed and sat on the side of it.

"You know, people will find out about me eventually Father..."

"Asmodeus smiled softly, rubbing the girls head. "People do not need to know you were born of a beast my child. All the know is that I found you when --"

"When I was a child. I know that Father. But it is cruel to keep this up."

Asmodeus smiled, kissing the girl's forehead. "If people find out what I am, it is better to they do not know you are connected to me. It is for your safety. Now go and wake the other servants my love." He smiled reassuringly to his daughter as she got up and left the room. Once she closed the door, he himself got up. He putt on a new pair of pants, and a shirt, but he decided to leave it open. He then walked out of his room and down to the dinning room.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 PM

Elizabeth was up early the next morning. She had taken her bath and was in the kitchen helping with the food.
Once the food was ready she brought it out to the dinning hall for her master. She walked in and greeted him
" Good morning my lord.did you sleep well?" Elizabeth placed the food in front of him and smiled kindly to him.

Kiako

Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 AM

Asmodeus looked at her, nodding. "Breakfast would be wonderful." He smiled. He was not used to his servants really approaching him, but the change was nice. He ate breakfast rather quickly, then sat back and pulled out a book. Every once and a while he would look up and watch as his servants worked around him. Young Elizabeth caught his eye every time. There was something about her that drew him to her. He would need to spend some time with her.

After a while, he got up. It was time for his morning ride. He walked over to Elizabeth and smiled. "Would you like to go for a ride with me?"

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2010, 03:18 AM

Elizabeth turned around she was tried from working all night. " Umm sure why not?" She smiled at him as he asked wht seemed like a date maybe?

Kiako

Old 04-11-2010, 05:33 AM

Asmodeus nodded, pulling a cape around her and then leading her out the door. It was a quiet morning, but a slight pain hit his chest opening breathing in the fresh air.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-11-2010, 05:27 PM

Elizabeth walked out tthe door with him wondering what might happen nexrt

Kiako

Old 04-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Asmodeus continued to walk, even though on the inside he began to choke. The air felt like a slow poison to him. He had no idea what was happening, but something was in the air. He looked around, a small sweat growing over his brow, and then, he saw it. His eyes widened as he looked at the man standing on the edge of his court yard holding a silver cross. He must have had silver dust and shot it into the air. Asmodeus choked and coughed, letting Elizabeth go and running back inside. The veins on his face began to turn black. He ran too his room, with Claudia quickly following him and keeping him covered. Once Asmodeus was in his bed, Claudia ran back into the main hall, grabbing Elizabeth. "Follow me, quickly. My Fath -- Lord needs your help. Just.... trust me alright?"

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2010, 09:00 PM

(oh kk)

Elizabeth was shock had he just asked her a servant girl to go off horse back riding with him? " I am sorry my lord are you speaking to me?" Elizabeth was in complete shock she could not believe it. She thought it was wrong for a servant to go off and enjoy the same thing as her master.

Last edited by angelic eruru; 04-21-2010 at 12:02 AM..

Kiako

Old 04-20-2010, 07:34 AM

(The reply doesn't really make sense love, and I have been working a lot. I am barely hear anymore. I am trying to come on as often as possible).

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-19-2010, 09:25 PM

( sorry i edited it )