xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-17-2015, 03:45 AM

The story of the alchemists were at war with the magical monsters but new alchemists came to the war but the war will get more drama then the war it self.

Name: Roy Mustang
Bio: Roy aunt raised him and he was raised a gentleman and he was in the military school and he was a good shot. Roy is a flame alchemist he is colonel he works at the east Headquarters in the city and he is a good flame Alchemist but he a nice man and cares for his men but he is a ladies man but he is a very smart and he never's tells his men about Edward.
picture:

Name: Alice Suou
Bio: Alice was born without a mother her father raised her and learn how to shoot and she later in life when she was 12 she was the youngest to be a alchemist but she learn to do it through her guns. Alice is serious but gets mad when guys call her short even though she is a girl.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-17-2015, 02:45 PM

Name: Yuki
Bio:Yuki is a rare alchemist who can control light and darkness. She had grown up with Roy most of thier lives Though when it came time to join the military, Yuki went separate ways with Roy since she had a bad feeling bout the military . Roy got mad at her and said something hurtfull,so its been years since she has seen him.She is now a bounty huter who most of the time can out due the military and can catch who they want arrested faster then its top men.There is also a rumor that inside of her is a peace of the philosopher's stone.

Name: Edward Elric
Bio:Edward is also one of the youngest peron to join the miliyarty.But that was years ago. He is still searching for the philosopher's stone to restore his younger brother back to normal.He hates being called short and usualy spazes and hurts people when he gets called short.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-17-2015, 04:24 PM

Roy was in his office looking through the papers and was hearing the war going on but hear some bad things as well heard two new alchemists but he didn't know who they are. Roy had a meeting with Edward and hope he didn't do anything stupid.

Alice kept to herself while walking through the town and heard many guns shots and Alice sigh. Alice heard of the philosopher's stone but only in study from her father. Alice looked around the shop for getting parts for her guns but heard of a alchemist called Edward and wonder who he was.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-17-2015, 08:11 PM

Edward sighed as he came into the office."im here mustang what do you want?",he asked from the door way

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 08:38 PM

Roy saw Edward and sigh and said "we got reports of new alchemists one i think you would like." Roy got up and shows him the picture of the girl and the reports of her "I heard she is the youngest Alchemist just like you were and I heard she is heading this way I thought you can look into it besides i heard she is shorter then you." Roy laughed cause Edward was short.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-17-2015, 09:02 PM

Edward grumbeled ."i am not short!",he said angrely and stormed off keeping his cool as he looke ove the girls profile

Yuki sighed as she got off the train."so this is central",she said looking around

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 09:11 PM

Alice left the store and walked down the street and she sigh and then she bumped into someone and she fell on the ground and hurt her but and said "ow who in heck bumped into me?"

Roy saw him leave and smirked and thought it was funny but had to think on the other alchemist how to found that Alchemist. Roy left his office and goes to find out more of this alchemist.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-17-2015, 09:21 PM

Edward looked down."sorry",he said extendig his hand to her

Yuki sighed as she stopped to get something to eat

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2015, 09:29 PM

Alice rubbed her but and then looked up at him and she was cute looking and she took his hand and stood up. "thank you sir."

Roy sigh and walked down the street and went to get something to eat and sigh but he kept a eye out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 10:31 AM

Edward blinked."call me Ed.may i ask who you are?",he said grinning a bit knowing he had found the girl he was looking for.

Yuki blinked looking up from her coffee and smirked."well well well,if it isnt Ry Mustang, its been what 15 years?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-18-2015, 05:46 PM

Alice looked at him and heard the name and said "wait thy Edward I heard about you." Alice looked at him and had her guns to her side and said "I am Alice the youngest Alchemist." Alice looked at him and said "I thought you were short i guess they were wrong."

Roy looked over and saw her and said "Yuki-chan what are you doing here?" Roy had a feeling he was looking for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 05:51 PM

Edward blinked."why the hell does everyone think im short!!!"

Yuki grinned."work....i have a bounty im looking for",she said oftly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-18-2015, 06:20 PM

Roy heard about it and said "who are you hunting for Yuki-chan?" Roy looked at her and wanted to know.

Alice looked at him and laughed a bit and got serious and said "well you are taller then I everyone calls me short." Alice was truthfully about what she said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 06:32 PM

Yuki smirked."right like im going to tell you..."

Edward blined."hmm well i guess you are kinda short"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-18-2015, 06:54 PM

Alice looked at him and glared at him "don't ever call me short Edward Elric!" Alice got mad at him.

Roy sigh and then said "I have a file on you by my bosses to find you and another person as well."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 07:59 PM

"what so i can join you and the other dogs?I told you once and i'll tell you again,never will i join the milatarry",she said gettig up and payed for her meal.

Edward blinked and grinned."alright alright"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:17 PM

Roy looked at her and finish his coffee and payed for it and stood up and said "no to warn you there is a man name scar and he is after Alchemists and since you are one of them you can be a target just like the other alchemist but a friend of mine is going to find her." Roy walked and left and was worried but knew she could take care of herself.

Alice sigh a bit and then pointed at him "you are also a strange man Mr Edward." Alice was blunt about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2015, 09:37 PM

Edward blinked."i am,why?"

Yuki watched him go and sighed heading out to find her hotel

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:43 PM

Roy walked back to his office but had a bad feeling.

Alice looked at him and said "do you drink Milk mister Edward." Alice wanted to know more about him she heard stuff about him but wanted to be sure.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2015, 10:11 PM

Edwards blinked."no why?thats wierd question"

Yuki walked along and smiled seeing Alice."hey Alice i havint seen you since you were a kid!",she called out to her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 10:20 PM

Alice heard a voice and then saw Yuki and put her hand on her hips and said "Hello Yuki." Alice sigh a bit and then said "what are you doing?" Alice looked back at Edward and smiled at him softly.

Roy sigh and then one of his men got word Scar was in the town and then he was worried a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 01:01 AM

Yuki smiled."on a bounty of course.Why else wwould I be in dog teratory?",she asked grinning.

Edward blinked."wait the Yuki the bounty hunter , the only alchemist to control light and darkness?",he said shocked

Yuki grinned."yeap,the one and only. and im guessing your the famous full metal alchemist?",she said smirking.then blinked looking around."hey you guys want to grab a coffee?",she said looking to Alice with her, 'just play along' look."it'll be my treat"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 01:14 AM

Alice looked at Yuki and glared at her and said "no thank you Yuki I am busy I have a date with Mr Edward here." Alice smiled and she was over him and she was cute like it. Alice was the alchemist with guns she uses her alchemy through her guns.

Roy left his office and he was bored and thought it would fun to get away from work and then he walked down the streets and then girls walked over to him and he started flirting with them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 01:34 AM

Edward blinked."whats with the glare"

Yuki frowned."Alice..."she sighed."you know what,never mind ",she shook her head and walked off.She could feel scar close by...so she was going to quitely warn them,but if she was going to get an attuited then she would go after Scar herself.

Edward looked to Alice."so where do you want to eat?"

Yuki walkd along and stopped seeing Roay and sighed."still the flirt",she muttered then continued walking tracking down scar

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 01:39 AM

Alice looked at her and knew he was around didn't stop her and then she forgot she was hanging on Edward she blushed deeply and pulled away and bowed to him "I am very sorry Edward and we could eat this restaurant I know in town." Alice then smiled at him but still blushed.

Roy heard something and saw Yuki and wonder what was up with her. Roy left the girls followed her but he was quietly about it though Roy was worried about her and wonder what was wrong with her.