Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Bender: I got a good vibe from this place. Nice, long dinner table; quiet, well behaved spiders; graveyard adjacent; Yep, this is going to be... Aah!
Leela: What is it?
Bender: That painting! The eyes are watching me!
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: It has motorized sensors attached to motion detectors.
Bender: So does my butt, but I don't frame it and put it on the wall. Although...

- Futurama, Season 1, Episode 3 : The Honking. (A halloween themed episode, with were-cars. XD)
Well, Mene, I could write a big, long intro like I always do. But we both know it would just bore you and you'd leave like you always do without posting. That's right, don't think I can't see you down there in the list of users! D8<

So, today it came to my attention, this is Matthew (Murchu) and I's very last Mene event. T_____T Oh sure, we'll pop in, post a bit and hang out in your threads when we can... But this is it. Christmas/New Years we spend together, valentines is usually just busy, and after that Matt graduates... and GASP. MARRIAGE + MOVING INTO OUR FIRST APARTMENT. AAAHHHH.

So! Really see us off! Give us the Mene event spirit we love so much!

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-08-2009 at 10:49 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:18 PM

Rules

1. Don't be a jerk. Simple as that. Follow the ToS, treat everyone nicely, we're all good. I've never seen much rudeness be a problem on Mene, so let's not make it 'a first for everything'.

2. If something isn't yours, don't take it. D<

3. No bitching if something is taking too long. Deal with it. Matt and I are called away for real life A LOT. Often without warning. Further, my monitor and computer are both broken and only turn on when they want to, and Matt works two jobs, plus goes to University full time in his final year.

4. Be literate, please. It causes you a lot less injuries and me a lot less headaches and fled internets.

5. Have fun!

Uhh. More later. You got anything, Matt?

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 10-31-2009 at 11:48 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:19 PM

~It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the riiiiiight.~

TAROT!

What celebration of All Hallow's Eve would be complete without a mild dabbling in the occult? >3

This summer, after many years of pining, Matthew bought me my first official tarot deck. And I love it to pieces. I am however rather new at it, as I do not like influencing the cards by doing readings on myself, and readings for others tend to be few and far between. So I am looking for some practice. ;D

Most likely I will do a three card, 'past, present, future' spread, as these take little to no time and are fairly straight forward in their answers. But I do enjoy deviating and Matthew and I have even inventing several spreads for helping encourage our novel writing ideas when we're stuck on where to take our stories. The cards can be very helpful. >w<

While my best interpreted spreads are Celtic Crosses, I am not willing to do this for anyone I don't love, or who hasn't bribed me SIGNIFICANTLY, as it tends to take me several hours to write out. -_-

Spread offers and Prices:

Past, Present, Future Reading - One Event Common.
Celtic Cross (these take me at least two hours to do.) - Bribe. At least 1k.

Sample Reading
Murchu/Matt
Rylynne
Hadsvich
Sarasvati
Ananas à Pois
Luenola Marxiel
Swordtear

Slots:
1. Kasumi Ocada
2. Kent

---

ORDER FORM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
[b ][size=7 ]SPIRITS, SPIRITS![/b][/size]
[b ]Username:[/b]
[b ]Reading:[/b]
[b ]Question:[/b]
[b ] Method of Payment[/b]
ART SHOP

Alright, this one is a BIG IF. I am currently like... Sixteen commissions behind. @____@ But I have been busting my cute little butt to finish ALL of them in the next 48 hours, and so far I've managed to knock a surprising number of them out of the park. X3 Samples (one of which is in my sig ;3) and slots will be edited in should I finish before this lovely event ends. <33

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-08-2009 at 09:53 PM..

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 PM

MATT'S WERE-POST

^ I'm Matt and I look like this! ^
(I'm part werefox on my mother's side)
(Click for frightening shoop job. Costumes cost money I ain't gots, yo.)

So. My own post to write whatever I please. Uhm... Well, I actually think Crys has said basically everything I could've wanted to, so get to postin' and have fun with us!

Last edited by Murchu Volpe; 11-01-2009 at 03:02 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 PM

~With your hands on your hips, you bring you knees in tight!~

SQUIBIES!

That's right... Matt and I have succumb to the little darlings we see in signatures. ;o; This week we joined and we're insanely hooked. (Too insanely.... *eyes unfinished work, lol*) We absolutely cannot resist them. And recently, after playing around in the graveyard a user created, we have a whole slew of limited Halloween squibies to level up. @____@

There's too many to level up! So help us?! Even just a click to one or two of them, rather than the whole page would mean so much. ;o;

Crys' account: http://www.squiby.net/user/Koikit

Matt's account: http://www.squiby.net/user/Koifox

Also, please level up Sephia who I adopted before I had an account, so I can take her out of my sig when she reaches her final form. XD

:ninja: Matt and I may or may not be plotting some exclusive Halloween squibies just for those who keep us company in this thread! So keep your eyes peeled to this post for your chance at pretty pets and passwords! <333 We may even make some pets for Mene itself! <3333

Disclaimer: This post is directed at pre-existing members and non-members only in the 'click my pets' intent. I am aiming to advertise in no way, shape, or form. Should any member join may it be of their own volition rather than my coercion in any way.

This is Erfy. Matt made him himself. He's made three pets for me before, but this is his first public one. ^o^ Show him some love and adopt your own!

NOW A HALLOWEEN SQUIBY JUST FOR YOU~!

Click on Coil for more info. ;DDD

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-03-2009 at 05:28 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:22 PM

~But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!
~

{ RESERVED JUST IN CASE. }

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 10-31-2009 at 11:54 PM..

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:22 PM

{ RESERVED JUST IN CASE }

Last edited by Murchu Volpe; 10-31-2009 at 10:47 PM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:23 PM

Okay, last one! XD People can post. Not that there's anything to post, yet. z-z

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 PM

*smashes a bottle of grape drink on the bow of the thread and snuggles Cryssu* O:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:26 PM

But I don't like grape drink. :gonk: ...Though I guess that's why you smashed it. XD <3

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:27 PM

Sure is. XD Why waste good wine? D': That's just senseless. *sips pumpkin wine, vintage 400BC* 83 Druid-brand, my favourite.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:28 PM

There's totally no such thing as Pumpkin Wine, you're kidding me. D:

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:30 PM

Ahem.

And google has more where that came from. I didn't actually imagine it existed either, but what can be fermented will be, and shoved into a bottle. XD~ <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:32 PM

I bet it's really bitter. We probably wouldn't actually like it. Though you like wine more than I do in general. Too bitter to me except strawberry after the strawberry has been floating in it forever to sweeten it. XD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:43 PM

Oh I'm sure it's nasty. xD Pumpkin seeds soaked in pumpkin wine ala the strawberries in strawberry wine, though~?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:45 PM

That kinda sounds gross. They'd be all soggy. *works on banners* Dude, do you even KNOW what you're putting your post? XDDD Or is it just your obligatory Matt post? Also, edit your second last one to have a bolded 'RESERVED JUST IN CASE' for me?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-31-2009, 10:48 PM

owo Haybby. /cling

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:49 PM

Cryssu: I suppose they would, yes. xD And yes, dude, I do know. D': Or so I'll pretend. Uhhhmm... hokay, so it's mostly an obligatory Matt post. Maybe I'll find something though!? ;;

Annachu: Herro. <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-31-2009, 10:49 PM

@ Mulch - /labushock~

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:50 PM

Honooooo~ *jolted zapped and all around shocked* *with love?!* @-*;;; Always good to see you~ *stumbleabout*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 PM

@ Mulch - >: HAS YOU BEEN TREATING MY CRYSSYTRAINER WELL? >>>>:

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 10:58 PM

*salute!* Of course! 8] <333 Imma marry her!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 10:58 PM

*loves on Annachu* I was peeking at all the cute trick or treaters. XD

Matt: You could offer spontaneous freebies? Like, very spontaneous since you're so busy with work. XD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-31-2009, 11:01 PM

Cryssu: Hai, though with work and everything ees hard. If I do find spare time, I'd like to make a really quick mene-exclusive Squiby or two to lure people in for your tarotness once that's set up. <33

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 PM

I told you already, you're starting to piss me off. Enough with the squiby stuff. There's a post for that. -_- And it's not top priority, it's the bottom rung by far. Dx Just make it your scary werewolf picture if you have to.