View Poll Results: Children are
Cute! 9 81.82%
Annoying! 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 PM

Hello there and welcome to Beyond Hope Boarding School! You are here because you messed up of course you probably don't remember that! You did something that was found unacceptable by the Great Star! Oh, I'm sorry. You're not in your world any more! You're in Illusiana. You will be able to return to your world after you have finished the year and been deemed good! For those that aren't deemed good you will stay through the summer! Thank you for listening. I'm Illusia and if you need help just ask!

A boarding school for all races and ages 5-19. We will have teachers if someone asks. You are required two profiles. One must be a child. If you are human the child can't be human. If you aren't human the child must be human. The child will follow your character around and they are required to 'teach' the child as an older mentor. The child is part of the good ranking.

Dorms:
Pink Dorms: The girls dorm. It has a fully stocked kitchen a large TV with cable and internet. It has 4 rooms each holding two girls and the child that follows them.
Blue Dorms: The boys dorm. It has a large TV with several video game systems and internet. It has a fully stocked kitchen and 4 rooms. Each can hold two boys and the children that follow them.

Classes:
Normal classes consisting of
Math 1st
Reading/Writing 2nd
History 3rd
Gym 4th
Lunch
Science 6th
Free period.

Rules:
1. No godmodding! No dodging everything.
2. What I and menewsha says goes. Follow Menewsha rules and if I say no. NO!
3. No killing with out my and their premission.
4. Keep it Pg 13!
5. PM me your profile.
6. Put the vicky (the girl) emote in your PM so I know you read the rules.
7. 5 to 7 paragraphs and use " for talking and no * for actions. Speak in 3rd person.
8. you are allowed 2 separate profile pairs so that means 4 characters!
9. Romance between the kids is okay so long as it's like tiny crushes and appropriate of small children. No teen romance for the children!
10.. I have the right to add and remove rules as I see fit.
If I forget anything that you think is important tell me and I'll see if I should add it.

Profiles:
Students:

Username:
Name:
Dislikes: (3 at least 7 at most)
Sexuality: (Straight Bi gay)
Hates: (ONE!)
Loves: (ONE!)
Appearance: (anime picture only!)
Bio: (short one paragraph at most)
Personality: (traits)
Extra: (Pets etc.)
Powers: (3 at least 5 at most. or none)
Child: (Who are they assigned to)
Post color:

Children:

Username:
Name:
Race: (most be human if student is not human. If student is human can't be human)
Dislikes: (3 at least 7 at most)
Hates: (ONE)
Loves: (ONE)
Personality: (traits)
Extra:
Powers: (If not human)
Appearance:
Student: (Who are they assigned to)
post color:

OOC thread
Beyond Hope baording School OOC

----------

Reserved for future use

----------

OPEN *grabs scissors and cuts pretty ribbon*

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 06-06-2011 at 01:53 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-06-2011, 02:39 AM

Beyond Hope walked the school grounds rather bored. Anissa White followed only a few steps behind silently. "Um, Mr. Beyond I'm hungry." Beyond looked back at her. "Okay, let's get something to eat." The two headed toward the lunch room passing Amanda Bright and Zane Forest on the way. "Hey Amanda." Beyond greeted and kept walking. "Um, hello Ms. Amanda and Zane." Anissa also greeted them but followed Beyond.

"Hey, Beyond. Hey, Anissa. Amanda Bright greeted on her way to the gym. "Hey!!!!" Zane greeted and followed Amanda to the gym. He had brought his ogre club and started to smash anything in site. "Smash! Smash! Smash!" He shouted and Amanda laughed. "Good job Zane!" Amanda started to throw punches into a punching bag. The two of them were the perfect pair.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 02:54 AM

Izumi had woken up late and what she had woken up to was the annoying sound. She swatted at the direction the sound was coming from and rolled over pulling the covers up over her head. "Get up, Izumi. You are going to be late for breakfast." Aella said as she stood over the older girl impatiently. "Go away Aella. I don't need you acting like my mother." She said as she continued to lightly sleep. Aella's eyes shifted from blue to red then back to blue as she registered what Izumi had said. She pulled the covers off of her with one shift move and let them fall to the floor. " It is time for breakfast." She said again with no emotion in her voice. Izumi's eyes were blinded even though here eyes were closed. She frowned, but she got herself up and dressed. She walked to the door of her room and grabbed the knob. "Fine! Let's go." She said grumpily because she had been woken up. Aella watched Izumi to make sure everything was done right and when she finished dressing and reached the door Aella nodded at her. "We are off schedule, but that will be okay." Izumi rolled her eyes at her and opened the door and walked out. She may have been younger than me, but she was sure acting like an adult. She just needed to calm done. Izumi sighed and gave up on her thought. Aella did keep her in line so I guess the little cyborg was a perfect match for her. Izumi made her was to the cafeteria and walked through the line to fetch her food. She took it to a table and sat down, but she laid her head on the table and just stared at it. She really would have rather been in bed. Aella followed Izumi like a shadow making sure the girl made it to the right place on time. She didn't bother grabbing any food and just sat at the table with Izumi. "If you don't eat now then you won't eat until lunch." She said.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-06-2011, 03:03 AM

Beyond and Anissa arrived at the cafeteria and picked out their food. "So, what should we do today Anissa?" Beyond asked and Anissa twiddled her fingers. Um, I don't know. What do you think we should do Mr. Beyond?" Anissa asked shyly. She was a very shy girl and all though able to talk to people liked to avoid it. Beyond and Anissa may not seem like the perfect match but they were. Beyond was able to make her speak more and help her over come her shyness. Anissa got up and threw away her tray after she was done and on her way back to Beyond she tripped and fell on someone.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 03:06 AM

Meilin arrived at the academy. She walked around completely lost. Trixie follwed closely to Meilin. "Oh Trikie its our first day and we are already lost"she said smiling down at her cute little kitten. Trixie let out a small meow and rubbed up against Meilin's leg. She let a giggle and continued walking. She found this small little boy. She approached the boy, "Excuse me little boy. Can you help me?"she asked.

Darien smiled at the girl. "You must be Meilin. My name is Darien and I am a vampire demon and your child that you must mentor" he said with his devilish smile/

Meilin smiled. "Nice to meet you"she said with a smile. She wasn't really sure she knew what Darien was talking about, but it was better than being lost. She followed Darien as he led them into a cafeteria. She got some food for her and Darien and sat down. Trixie jumped in Meilin's lap and curled up while her and Darien ate some breakfast.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 03:10 AM

Izumi was suddenly woken completely up when she was tackled to the ground. "Ah! What- Wha-" She said as she struggled to breath. Aella blinked at the scene she had just witnessed. "Are you okay, Izumi?" she asked in a calm voice. She wasn't too worried she could tell that Izumi hasn't been injured and did not need her assistance at the moment. Aella was able to free one of her hands and she began to flop it around looking for another hand to help her. "Does it look like I'm okay?" She said loudly, but it was muffled by the person on top of her.Aella continued to watch as Izumi struggled, but she did not attempt to help because she saw no point in it and she simple got up from her seat and walked around closer to Izumi to possibly give the girl comfort.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-06-2011, 03:24 AM

Anissa got up as fast as she could. "I'm so sorry Ma'am! I didn't mean to trip! She apologized and by this time Beyond had joined the scene. "Are you two okay? He asked more worried about Anissa then the girl. Anissa was only 5 after all. "I'm fine Mr. Beyond. Are you alright Ma'am?" Anissa asked shyly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 03:32 AM

Izumi lay flatten on the ground by the small child that had fallen on to her. She didn't even bother getting up at this point. She just blinked up at the ceiling for a few moments. "I'm fine...I think."Aella watched as the small girl that had landed on Izumi got up and started to apologize. She looked over at Izumi and began to anaylze her body. Her eye's shifted from their normal blue to a pink then to a silver. "She is fine. She has no bodily injuries. Thank you for your concern." She said as she looked down at Izumi. "Aella....shut up." She said as she pushed herself up on to her feet. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, just as Aella said." She said as she bent down to look at the little girl. "My names Izumi." She said with a soft smile on her face to help reassure the little girl that she was fine. She looked up a the boy she was with and gave him a thumbs up to say she was going to be okay.

Last edited by HarukiAi; 06-06-2011 at 07:06 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 03:33 AM

Meilin saw the commotion in the cafeteria. She hurried over to the scene. She was slightly chuckling. It was rather funny, but she wanted to make sure everyone was alright. "Excuse me is everyone okay here?she asked. Trixie followed Meilin. She began to meow at the two girls.

Darien followed Meilin. He looked at the little girl. "Are you alright"he asked with his boyish smile showing a little of his fangs.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-08-2011, 04:11 AM

"Shadow Magic! Merge Thy Shadows!" To a normal person Zane's words would seem like nothing more than a game but to Zane who had the blood of a powerful Warlock the words became a spell. Amanda didn't get why something with the words Merge Thy Shadows could be the spell to do what they had been talking about but the next thing she knew she was in an outfit that reminded her of sailor moon although different and more bad ass and Zane was a dark version of those girly rods with winged hearts. "Told you I could do it!" Zane boasted and Amanda sighed. "I never doubted you." She looked like a cos player for an original character.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-08-2011, 04:41 PM

Walking in later than the rest of the students, a child tagging along behind, which would've been cute if it wasn't so annoying. This kid apparently was going to be with her all year long. This little girl was constantly smiling, she wore a dress to her knees and older dress shoes but they still looked almost new. "Okay, who are you!?" Analia turned around seriously annoyed now "I'm Rosie" "Nice to meet you, now leave me alone" her tone didn't change one bit.

"I can't" Rosie smiled "Oh really and why is that?" "You are my ältere Schwester now" (older sister) Analia was surprised a bit "So wait, you know how to speak German?" Rosie nods smiling "We might be able to get along but try 'not' to be so annoying will ya" Analia replies and adds on "Call me Ana thought okay?" "Okay!" Rosie spoke smiling all bright and happy like. Analia rolled her eyes.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-08-2011, 05:17 PM

Zane released the spell and they turned back to normal before leaving the gym and walking toward a tree. Zane climbed it like a squirrel before casting a spell to talk to the squirrels in the tree. Amanda just sat at the edge and let the wind blow her bangs. She read book and her mind started to wounder. Why was she here? Had she discovered something she wasn't suppose to?

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:48 PM

Izumi looked up at the two new people, who must have been attracted by the scene that had been made. "I think everything is okay." She said as she looked at everyone. This school was going to be interesting. She didn't exactly know why she was here, but since she was she was going to make the best of it. Izumi looked over at Aella and expected to hear some remark from her, but she was quiet. Aella watched as new people arrived she was collecting data of the scene and storing it for later use. She noticed that she was unlike the others that were following the older children. She looked much older than she really was, but her true form was some that she disliked. Aella noticed Izumi looking at her and returned her look.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-08-2011, 08:03 PM

"So what are we going to do now ältere Schwester?" Rosie spoke after looking around surprised "Look at all these people ältere Schwester" she exclaimed happily. "Rosie, shut up!" Aniella spoke and turned around "I'm not your older sister so stop saying that. I said to call me Ana and don't be so annoying" Aniella had an annoyance issue. She hated staying quiet when there were annoying things around her and she would make them stop. But it seems Rosie was too busy not listening, a bad quality for both of them, and was running off, she started to twirl around. Aniella just turned and kept walking away from her as quick as she could. She couldn't wait to find her dorm, but, thinking about it now, she might skip thinking thats where Rosie would be.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2011, 02:40 AM

Meilin smiled at the girl who had fallen on the ground. "My name is Meilin. Nice to meet you"she said relieved to see she was alright. She extended her hand to shake hands. She looked over at Darien to see he was dazing off. She elbowed him and he glared at her.

"Oh"he said when he realized why Meilin elbowed him. "My name is Darien. I am glad you are alright"he said. He didn't offer a hand shake. It would have been awkward since he was a vampire. He figured they might freak out if they knew.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-11-2011, 01:29 AM

Amelia flicked her ears in her sleep as something buzzed around it. She was curled up tightly in a ball on a pillow covered bed. Just because she had been sentenced to a boarding school for losing her anger and playing tricks on too many people didn't mean she couldn't still be comfortable. She sat up startled as she felt a tug on her tail that was hanging off the edge of the bed.
"I'm hunry miss melia."
Amelia looked down at the 5-year old girl that she would practically be babysitting for a complete year. A human 5-year old. She tried to cover a huge yawn but instead ended up stretching her arms towards the ceiling. Arching her back to get out the kinks she'd made sleeping all night she finally moved from the bed to the floor stretching from tip-toes to stretched to the ceiling fingertips. "Good morning Millie. Shall we head to the cafeteria than?"
The little girl dressed from head to toe in another silly animal themed pink outfit looked up at her with a huge smile, bright eyes sparkling."Can I bring the zoozies?"
Rubbing her forehead she tried to remember what 'the zoozies' were. Ah! Her stuffed animals. "No Millie hun, you can't bring all of the zoozies. But you can bring one of them." While the little girl ran off skipping to her room to pick which stuffed animal she would bring with her, Amelia got dressed. Than together they locked the dorm room door behind them and walked down to the cafeteria.