Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 05-04-2011, 04:09 PM

Nikko grinned at the boy's little show, he certainly had a flair for the dramatic. Nikko was the same way, except he liked to build suspense. "So you're part human, then. Hmm, that'll make things more interesting for me," Nikko told, purposefully being vague. He wasn't planning on telling him about some of his powers, his persuasion mostly. Isaac was seeming like he'd be a handful, so that might come in handy if he acted out too much. "So I take it you know some about the mentor program here. We will be roommates, I'll show you around, and you'll do as you're told. Got it?" he told him cheerily as he started to lead Isaac towards the dorm. Once out of the sun, he took off his sunglasses, revealing his unnaturally blue eyes. "Oh, yeah. I'm a reaper, I can control shadows, amongst other things," he said, turning towards him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM

Sol slowly moved closer to the dragon boy and tamely touch the wing. After a few movments he fully touched them and rans his hands over the wings. "They feel like leather" He said as he smiled and moved his hand away. "So dose this mean your tranform in to a bigger form like in the myth. Or do you only look like this?"

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-05-2011, 04:18 AM

"Somehow I expected a reaper to be... I dunno, scarier?" Isaac muttered to himself. If he was going to be stuck with this guy all year, maybe insulting him was a bad idea. Nikko seemed to be quick, and with that cryptic comment about being half human, who knew if Isaac's illusions would even be seen by him. Damn it he hated uncertainties. He decided to play it safe.
"Yeah, whatever." He may do what he was told, but he wasn't going to admit to being wary of his mentor.

Eiiri

Old 05-05-2011, 04:59 AM

Nikko acted as though he didn't hear Isaac's comment about reapers being scarier. He had heard it a lot since he started school and had learned to ignore it. Most people didn't come into contact with reapers til their deaths and then it wasn't like they could tell anyone what they looked like. "We're in the Moon Dorm. Its easy to find. There's a giant moon on it. Curfew's at 10:30, I wouldn't recommend breaking it. Any questions?" he asked, not quite knowing what all new students were told. He didn't remember what he knew when he entered.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-05-2011, 06:10 AM

"10:30? That's early for a twelve year old!" He sighed. "Please tell me that it's the time for being back in the dorm, not the time for lights out." Isaac had never been one for going to bed early, or sleeping much. His father hadn't been a Sloth after all.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lucid Divinity

Old 05-05-2011, 03:48 PM

"Well you see... I'm only part dragon," Lucid explained. "But I've been learning to breathe fire." He blew out an explanatory puff of smoke. "I'm not there yet... But I will be soon." He blushed when the boy rubbed his wings. "I like it when... when you touch my wings," he said softly.

Eiiri

Old 05-05-2011, 05:05 PM

Nikko had to grin at that comment, he had thought the same thing when he arrived at the school, actually he still did. "Be in the dorm room, thankfully," he replied. He made sure to follow that rule, he had gotten in trouble for breaking it more than once in his time at the school. Now he made sure not it get caught if he really needed to sneak out of the room after curfew, but he wasn't going to tell Isaac that.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2011, 10:54 PM

Sol smiled to Lucid. "I see." He watch the puff of smoke come out. "I think I'll call your puff, you know after puff the magic dragon because of the smoke ring." He teased a little seeing how the boy would take it. Then moved back to rubbed the wing more because Lucid seemed to like it. "Like this?"

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 03:31 AM

"Well than I guess that's ok..." Isaac lied. Truth was, any curfew sucked. His mom had only tried to impose one once. Luckily he'd managed to talk her out of it, with the convenient truth that she wouldn't know if he kept it or not. She had been incredibly vulnerable to her son's illusions.
"Can we go to the dorm now? I wanna set up my junk." He asked Nikko loudly, the tour could wait.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2011, 02:59 PM

Lucid had to be careful not to shudder at the sensation. "Yes... Like that. It's so rare that anyone wants to be near them, let alone touch them," he told the boy slowly. "And... if you must call me puff, I suppose... that would be okay." He chuckled.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-06-2011, 11:10 PM

Sol laughed. "Wow you went along with it ok cool. So Puff it is." He smiled nice and big and kept touching the wings and rubbing them down. He was like doing this because it even felt good to him. He could not explain to him self why those. "Really well any time you want them touch I'll rub them down. Its kind of fun."

Eiiri

Old 05-09-2011, 04:41 AM

Nikko nodded, glad to not have to give a tour of the campus right away. It was a rather large campus. "Sure, we're almost there," he said, pointing towards their dorm building. He led Isaac in that direction, not bothering to make small talk. "This is it," he said, once they arrived, showing Isaac to their room. Nikko's stuff was already set up, leaving half of the room vacant for Isaac.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-09-2011, 08:03 AM

Isaac threw his case onto the spare bed, and as it left his hand, it grew to its original size. Twice as big as before, and full to bursting of different outfits, shoes, all that jazz. Technically it had always been the size it appeared now, but over-packers just couldn't pull off the casual look, so he'd illusioned it to look a bit smaller. He flashed a smile at his mentor.
"This could take a while. Is that wardrobe big enough do you think?" He pointed to the empty closet on his side of the room.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 PM

Lucid looked the boy up and down. He couldn't really see what the boy was, he couldn't tell why he was here. He reached over and tugged at the hat he was wearing. "So what are you?" he asked playfully, moving to sit next to him and wrap a wing around the boy. He sat with his elbows on his knees, crossed loosely.

Eiiri

Old 05-10-2011, 03:45 AM

Nikko sat down on his bed, watching Isaac's trunk grow in size. "Illusions, nice, but you have to make it all fit, it might be close," he told him, impressed by the illusion, even letting that show. So the guy he was mentoring had more up his sleeves than he had orginally thought. He was amazed that he had brought so much stuff to school with him, then again, Nikko didn't own many things in the first place. He also had better control of his powers than Nikko would have thought. "Impressive," he remarked.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-10-2011, 04:20 AM

"Making it fit will be the hard part." Isaac agreed, visibly smug that he'd impressed his mentor. Not that he thought he couldn't, just that he was surprised that Nikko had admitted to being impressed. The younger boy began to pick up his clothes from the trunk, hanging them in the closet, tightly packed up against each other. Quickly the closet was full of jackets and shirts, all very different cuts and styles. Colour didn't matter, and neither did wrinkles, all of that could be easily changed, but cut and style, and the way clothes fit could be felt, and seen in shadows, so he had different types of everything.

As he worked he decided to chat to his mentor.
"So how come you reapers look so un-scary?" He couldn't help but ask, and the guy seemed good natured enough.

Eiiri

Old 05-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Nikko was amused by the smug look on the new kid's face. He really did have an ego. A lot of clothes as well. Nikko never cared much for that sort of thing. He usually wore whatever was on top of his clothes pile. He was surprised by his question. Not many people asked this of Nikko, they usually just tried to make fun of him for not meeting their expectations of a reaper. "Well, while on the job reapers usually wear the whole long robe and have a scythe and stuff, like most people picture them. But we don't really look any different from humans. Most of my family has blond hair, we just don't let those we interact with know what we look like. Then again, who would the dead tell?" Nikko explained.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2011, 06:45 PM

Sol tugged his own hat down so it would not come off. "Please don't touch that..." He said quited he didn't want any one to see those weird grows on his body, that some people would call horns. "Oh I am human, 100%" He smiled to Puff and felt the wing around his body and smiled a little. It was hard to pet the wing like this so he just rested his head on to Puff shoulder.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2011, 06:52 PM

Lucid didn't pay the boy's words any attention and further pulled at the hat. "Come on, I showed you mine..." he said softly, moving even closer to the boy, if that were possible. "You can tell me... I can keep a secret." His lips were close to Sol's ear, almost brushing his skin.

((=^-^=))

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2011, 11:04 PM

Sol pulled his hat down not letting up on it. He was not going to let this guy remove his hat. He was embearist by this grows. His face started to flush as the boy moved closer and spoke in his ear. As the boy spoke Sol hand easy up on his hat just a little and his face tilt up to Puff face. He little nibbled on his own bottem lip looking up. Some thing deep inside him was now being drew more to this guy. He was starting to lose his composer and his body wanted to move on its own.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-11-2011, 05:15 AM

"Good point." Isaac conceded. "But if you don't mind me asking, why the scythes in the first place?" He was a nosy bugger, it was true, but people tended to answer his questions anyway. Maybe it was just his winning charm?

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Lucid smiled at Sol, softly brushing his lips against the other's. He pulled very gently on the hat, not to startle the boy, but just to lift a little bit. "You can trust me," he breathed, his breath warm and welcoming. His green eyes gazed at Sol with a persuasive, almost seductive air.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-11-2011, 06:11 PM

"I'm... human..." Sol lips gently touch Lucid lips and he could feel some thing stirring inside of him. He pressed his lips ageist Lucid's lips as his heart beating faster. His body start acting on it own it wanted food but not people food. Slowly as Lucid air turned very seductive Sol appearance started to gradually change to Lucid idea of what the perfect boyfriend would look like. It was not an auto change and could not be really pin point done to Sol doing it.

His hands let go of the hat he was wearing and moved around Lucid's body pressing it closer to him as he deepend the kiss. Sol pheromones where lacking out heightening Lucid emotions. While Sol's body was slowly getting ready to feed for the the first time. Inside his own mind he coudl not stop him self he did not knwo why his body would not do as he wish it to. He wanted to keep holding on to his hat yet he had let go of it. With one more pull of the hat his little horn buds would show.

Lucid Divinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2011, 06:32 PM

Lucid tugs just once more on the hat and let it hand over the boy's shoulder. "You're a demon, an incubus to be exact..." he said softly, just a little out of breath. "That's adorable..." He kissed him deeply, pressing into him while keeping him in place so he could to so. "Don't worry... I won't tell anyone..." He continued the kiss, not wanting to leave this rooftop.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-11-2011, 07:01 PM

"I'm not I'm HUMAN!" He pulled the hat back and put it back over his head to hide his little horn buds. He moved away push the boy off of him. Sol was panting a little because it was hard to pull away when his body wanted food now. Sol looked away crossing his arms. "These are just weird grows on my head nothing more. I'm human, I tell yo..... human. I'm not a demon!" He sat on the roof top crossed his legs and arms and pouted a little. He tried to look away from Lucid his body was still lacking out the pheromones to Lucid and heightening his emotion. Sol body was going to feed even if Sol him self was being so stumbler.