View Poll Results: Cupcakes or cookies?
Cupcakes are the best! 1 16.67%
Cookies are my favorite! 5 83.33%
I don't like sweets. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-31-2011, 12:24 PM

When Beyond heard Wylan shouting no and something started to happen to his body Beyond covered him in a viel of shadows. It had been a quick move to avoid what ever Wylan didn't want to happen. "You okay dude?" He asked with concern. "What happened?" Where ever Wylan went the shadows would hide him untill Beyond dropped it.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-31-2011, 04:35 PM

Wylan didnt care about the shadows but covered his face."Dont Κοίταξέ με!, είμαι ένα τέρας" he told them, Trying to hide, his voice didnt sound normal, or Cybernetic, it sounded.....Demonic"Please dont let them see me, oh god please dont!!"

[Quick Translate : Dont look at me! Im a Monster!" ]

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 05-31-2011, 06:59 PM

Carmi smiled and wanted to tell Wylan thank you for the compliment, but something happened befor eshe coul. Carmi ran over to where Beyond and Wylan were. All she heard was Wylan shouting No, she thought he was hurt or something . " Wylan are you ok?" Carmi asked worriedly.

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 PM

Beyond entered the shadows to make sure he was okay and didn't even flinch. He'd seen worse. "Don't worry I'll keep the shadows up untill you can fix what happened. I'm used to sites that seem scary but the human students might not be." Beyond smiled and left the shadows. "He's fine Carmi, something went wrong with his suit and he's in a fairly frightening form. He doesn't seem to want any one to see it and I'm pretty sure he might be mad at me now. Can you go get a teacher?" Beyond asked with a charming smile that would make a girl melt. He didn't like useing smiles to get what he wanted but he wanted to be near the shadows just in case someone tried to enter them. You couldn't see in from the outside but on the inside the shadows didn't even seem to be there.

Andraus

Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 PM

He growled at him, speaking in greek again "Nothing is wrong, its just that the machine that hides my form Over-heated, iv been using it for 10 days without rest, it would have over heated eventually, now get out of here before I tear your flesh like paper!" e warned him, he was much more violent in this form.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-01-2011, 10:55 PM

Angela opened the door to the new sports club and let out a huff. It was completely empty! "You would think the club leader would do something about this!" She huffed and Elena smiled behind her. "They might not be here yet M' lady." She suggested and Angela sighed. "You're probably right. We'll just wait for them." She then procceded to sit down at one of the long tables, Elena standing next to her. Elena then pulled out a cupcake of the basket she was carrying which Angela soons started to devour.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 06-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Keiran came around the corner and into the gates of Crona Nova Academy on his black and lime streaked Motorbike parking it in the bike shed before taking a real look at the Academy itself he smiled last time he came here was just so he could drop off all of his bags in his dorm which he never got a good look at eather seeing as he sprinted in and out so fast.Looking up at the bulding he smiled shivering slightly as he got a glimpes of the past come into hi mind 'Lady..i'm making it happen..a new,,future..even after all these years..I think i'll like it here..' He thought putting his skull headphones in just as the song "Skinny Love"- Birdy came on.

Hearing something other than the music he stopped where he was turning down the music so he could hear better after a few minutes of listening his eyes widened 'Oh Sugar! Sports club!?!' he thought feeling like he wanted to punch himself for not remembering, 'How the hell could i forget that! I'm the leader for sakes..'He added to himself sprinting to the sports club room he smelt something inside and a delcous smell aswell, opening the doors with little breath left he smiled welcomingly "Hello and Welcome to the New sports clubs room!..uhmm sorry i'm late.."Keiran said putting his had behind his head awkwardly "Nice to meet 'cha by the way!" He said sweetly "I'm Keiran but you can call me Kerry if you prefer..whats your name?"He asked tilting his head to the side interested.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-01-2011, 11:21 PM

Angela turned her attention to the boy who had just walked in and smiled sweetly. He was the club leader and she didn't want to get kicked out for being mean. "Hello Keiran, it's nice to meet you. I'm Angela. I may not look it but I'm actually really good at sports." It was true. Many believed the spoiled rich girl couldn't do anything herself but, she was independent and better then most boys at sports. Elena bowed her head to Keiran. "Hello Mr. Keiran. I am Elena. I'm not a member of this club but I am Lady Angela's maid and I stay with her most places she goes."

(Elena is like a pet. She doesn't need a profile to be there. I asked my sister about this before I joined.)

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 06-01-2011, 11:34 PM

Keiran smiled at Angela "Nice to meet you Angela."He said kindly his eyebrows lifted and he smirked "I see well I'd love to see what your good at..Show me what you got little girly~"He said teasingly. Turning to Elena he nodded smiling kindly "Ok i understand, Nice to meet you Elena..don't worry Angela is in quit safe hands here." He said reasuring them half teasing them "What kind of sports do you like?"Keiran asked alittle out of the blue as the thought popped to mind.

((Ah thats cool ;3))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 06-01-2011 at 11:37 PM..

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-01-2011, 11:47 PM

"It's not her safety I'm here for. Really Lady Angela is stronger then I am." Elena told him and Angela nodded. Elena was an elf but she wasn't physically as strong as a normal elf. "I'm good at basket ball, soccer and vollyball mainly. I'm half ghost you see and my body has made a natural 'astreal' reflex. When I'm about to be hit by another person they will go right through me so I'm not cut out for football. with objects however I must do the reflex myself how they will hit me so the other things I listed I can do." Since she wasn't completely a ghost her body had clashed with her powers and over time made a defensive reflex. She could high five people and catch people but if she was about to be hit with a very powerful living force she would become astreal. She was still trying to break her bodies natural habit of it.

Andraus

Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 PM

Wylan Checked his Suits Exo-Skeleton Device "You can take down the clouds now......My suits Image-Creator is working now, il be fine for another 10 days." He told him. He then begn to press buttons on an Armored part of his back. He slowly shifted back to normal, only one problem. When he changes, his cloths got torn up in the process. "You've got to be kidding me....

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM

Beyond was about to take down the shadows when he heard Wylan say something else. He stepped into the shadows and immediatly put a hand over his eyes. He took off his jacket and threw it to him. "My eyes, there you go." Beyond didn't need to see that. He quickly left the shadows thinking up ideas for clothes.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-02-2011, 09:39 PM

Keiran nodded "Good to know." alittle, how would you put it..dumb found to say the least when Angela said she was half ghost "Your half ghost..WOW that wiked!..but I never would have known..you look so human like..Wow..So if i were to trip right now would..would i..uh..like go straight through you?"He stuttered out the question "I'm a v-vampire see.. you could say i'm not a great one though..my body doesn't want to take in blood, which makes me weak..er in some areas, but somehow i have to enjest it though when i take it and it reacts it hurts, i get through it."Keiran admitted his eyes sparkling "My main thing is to get people into the club that love doing outdoors activites."He said giggling softly, putting a hand through his hair as he listened to the things she was good at "Thats great we'll be doing most of the sports you just listed just then..thats alright i'll figure out some other types of sports that doesn't involve that sort of contact..do you like long distant running?"He asked smiling.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Angela thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes, I like running. I also like obsticle courses and gymnastycs. I've never been camping or anything like that outdoors." Angela grew up nothing like the proper rich young lady. She ran around and played in the mud with boys. Of course she could be the proper lady but she didn't feel like it. Many people who meet her would say the lady shows in her personality. She smiled at the mention of vampire. "Really? That's so cool! The reaction to blood might not be pleasent. I've heard there is a type of vampire who survives strictly on animals but can turn humans. Ever think that might be your problem?" Angela asked.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-03-2011, 09:34 AM

Keiran smiled happily "Thats great!..Uh i mean it's great that you like running too..because thats sort of my favorite sport.."He chuckled awkwardly then stopped "You've never been camping?..well we'll have to change that sometime soon."Keiran said smirking putting his arm up in the air "I here by prononce that you Angela shall have the camping experience tomorrow night!"He laughed putting his arm back down going slightly red,then shook his head "I never thought of that!...even after a couple of years i never thought once about that, I'll try it tomorrow..thanks Angela.."He awnser greatfully hopeing that was the problem.

Andraus

Old 06-04-2011, 12:26 AM

He wrapped the jacket around his waist to cover the unseen. "Okay im good!" he told him, trying to look semi-normal." sorry if I acted violently....I dont have as much self control when im in my normal form. I become a Pantheon, a Creature breed for war."

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 02:33 AM

"It's okay." Beyond told him as he planned how to make clothes. "We're in the presence of a girl though so how about we head to the dorm before I release the shadows?" Beyond asked not wanting Cami to have to see a half naked pantheon in a body suit thing. His mind was pleauged with the thoughts of what he saw. "I need brain bleach!"

(I loved typing that! XD It was so funny...)

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-05-2011, 02:39 AM

Angela let out a girly set of giggles at Keiran's announcment. "That would be wonderful!" She was over joyed. "You didn't? Didn't you have a master or mistress to teach you? Normally the vampire that turns someone stays around to teach the person they turn even if they're their servant while they do so. One of our Butlers and one of our maids did that. I learned alot about vampires. The ones that survive off of animals can walk in sunlight alot longer than a normal one." Angela was happy that she might have fixed his problem but unhappy when she learned he didn't have someone to teach him.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM

Keiran smiled as angela looked joyfull "It's set then!"He smiled kindly quit looking forward to it for some reason.Listening to her he shook his head "I don't think so...nope..All I remember was this lady vampire killed all of my family,I watched them die then she bite me..saying 'Have a better future.' Next thing I knew I woke up in a diffrent room with this mark on my neck."Kieran said taking off his neck cocker showing her the mark that'd come up "Then bam vampire sences kicked in and i had no one..So no I didn't have a master or mistress to teach me vampire rules right and wrong sort of thing.."He admitted sighing as a question came to mind "Whats the most important rule for vampires?" He asked curiously.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-05-2011, 04:56 PM

Angela thought for a moment. I learned a lot from Leon but I left for here before he taught me that. He was very nice and taught me some of the things they could do though. I know some of the minor rules and apparently the most important rule varies from the types. He drank from humans so it would be different from you." She didn't like being not much help.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-05-2011, 09:40 PM

Keiran listened to what Angela had to say then thought for a second "Oooh I see..ah that's cool..uhmm..I guess we..uh could.. look up on things in the libary maybe? I'm alittle curious now."He giggled softly "I help you,you help me?"He smiled, half teased her.

HarvestMoon22

Old 06-05-2011, 09:45 PM

"Yes, of course. We'll help each other." Elena had been silent most of the conversation but she cleared her throat. "The most important rule for vampires who drink from animals is to not drink from a human unless they drain them of blood. It's the only way not to be affected by the blood and they choose to do this with sick and dying humans. Elena knew much more then Angela. Angela looked at her. "Thank you Elena." That helped a lot.

chocomokochoco

Old 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM

Zero jumped slightly as Elena started to talk which was really bad because he'd almost forgot she was there because of how quiet she was,but Elena made sence and it helped him so he smiled thankfully "Aaah alright!I get it so when i start dinking animal blood i cannot drink from a human unless i drain them of their blood..But I choose the sick and dying...?"He half asked not really making sence at the end of his sentence but smiled anyway "Thank-you thats good to know."Zero awnsered as he turned to Elena.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 10:01 PM

(My sister went to take a shower so she might be a bit choco.)

chocomokochoco

Old 06-05-2011, 10:13 PM

((Aaah kk hun thanks for telling me ^_^ But i have to be off now :/ which sucks 'cause i have school tomorrow I'll posted back to whatever in the morning have a good day :) ))