SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:48 AM

"Please, Zito. Get out. I'm hot." Beyond's voice sounded like whining. With no target to attack his powers had been going down but Zito was back and so was the heat. His was hungry. His body need emotion or contact. Which ever came first didn't matter to Beyond at this point. His powers got more fierce as they tried to attack a target more immune than most. Beyond growled. His powers were useless when he couldn't leave the school.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-10-2011, 04:04 AM

Zito had still shook him away, pretending he wasn't there wasn't that easily, especially when he heard Beyond say that he was hot. "What the hell does that have to do with me" Zito asked his tone filled with annoyance. He understood that the room was hot but why did it have to do with Zito.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 03:24 PM

"A lot more than I'll say right now. What happened? Did Lillet hit a nerve?" Beyond asked. He was starting to sweat and his powers were making him mad. He needed to feed but he couldn't. Maybe he could feed off of Zito's anger. He would be happy then at least. No, bad idea. Zito might hit him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 PM

Zito turned his head to face the other one but said "I just want to sleep, is that so bad?" 'Its only the first night and its like this? Ugh fine' Zito sat up on his bed, slipped on his tennis shoes and grabbed a t-shirt. It was hot outside and so it would be easier to just wear a t-shirt. "Fine, I don't want to know. I'll be back sometime tomorrow" and Zito turned walking out of the room. (XP)

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 PM

Angela and Lillet looked at Zito mid cookie theft when he walked down stairs. "Where are you going? Is the boss having a power fit? He hasn't fed for a few weeks so we were scared that would happen. You can sleep in our room if you want." Angela kind of figured by now Beyond's powers were acting up. The two girls had picked up on the waves. Lillet walked up stairs to their room returning with pillows and blankets. They would sleep on the living room floor.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 09:20 PM

"I don't know what you are babbling about, I'm going out, I'll be back tomorrow sometime" Zito replied and said "Maybe you should give him some, it might help" and with that he left out of the dorm room through a window knowing the doors would be watched and took off for the night enjoying the moon and the air around him. Zito had been gone for the rest of the night, here and there it had rained but he hadn't really cared. He loved just walking around, it was the best way to keep him up if he had to, which was fine with him but his own powers might act up later if he came into view with anything electric. The next morning came and the sun was shining bright out drying up all the water that the clouds had shed. Zito walked through the door and stopped taking off his wet shirt, socks, and shoes before advancing to the carpet.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-10-2011 at 09:22 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Beyond looked toward the door when Zito answered. "Hey, Zito. Sorry about last night." He felt like an idiot. He was currently watching Saturday cartoons and eating cereal. "Want to join me?" He asked. Angela and Lillet were out cold in their room since Zito had left. Beyond turned his head to the TV to see what was happening before turning it back to Zito.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 10:46 PM

"No thanks, I have to take a shower" and walked to the room they shared picking out his clothes and closing the bathroom door shutting it to take a shower. Undressing and stepping into the shower, he would be in there for about 30 minutes and would get out to dry off. He changed into dry clothes and got ready, he had figured he would just go to sleep but didn't think it would be a good idea to do when he was hungry so he headed into the kitchen.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-10-2011, 10:52 PM

Beyond had made a full set of breakfast knowing Angela and Lillet hated cereal but there was enough for Zito too. Beyond ignored Zito being in the kitchen as he watched TV absorbed in eat cereal and seeing what was going on. Angela and Lillet would be up soon eating and watching cartoons with him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 PM

Zito grabbed an apple and ate it then went back to the room and lied down on the bed saying out loud "Going to sleep" and with that he closed his eyes falling asleep...he would ignore anyone who would wake him up today. Luckily it was like the weekend, so there were no classes. Classes were monday-thursday as the weekend was for studying or partying. Whatever the student would want to chose to do.

A couple hours had passed and something in his dream made him start moving around like having a nightmare, he accidently knocked off a light on his nightstand which was next to his bed but it hadn't woken him up yet even with the loud crash and splattering of the light bulb, the light was on at the time too.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-12-2011 at 09:27 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:02 PM

After that night Zito refused to sleep, the weekend at went by rather quickly and they were back in their classes like they always were. At least it wasn't like the first day of school where it was boring. Zito might dissapear at night but he stayed in his classes. His Geology class is what he liked alot besides taking German and Russian language culture classes. In his free time he would read about Hieroglyphics and most of the time you couldn't get him to stop reading outside of school. Zito everynow and then would pop in for a shower at night and read some in the kitchen while the others slept.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-12-2011 at 09:27 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 09:06 PM

Beyond stared at Zito from his spot across the table. They were all eating dinner and it had been silent. "So anything happen with you?" Beyond asked not sure if Zito was mad at him or not. He hopped he wasn't. Beyond took another bite of food and reached out for emotions. He would be able to tell how Zito felt. There was most definitely something abnormal about his emotions.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:11 PM

(don't kill me ^_^ I just thought a longer post would be better and if I add more to it that it might be a bit more interesting, plus I htink I can add some humor into this :P)

Zito being glued to the book on his lap, he looked up after taking a bite "Not really" but he hadn't made eye contact with either of them. "Almost walked into a wall corner reading I guess" Zito answered and realised the other two were in the room too and Lillet was really quiet at the moment. It made him wonder what was going on in her head, which almost gave him chills with her personality he's seen over the time.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 09:17 PM

Lillet sighed contently after she finished her meal and looked at her sister. "Let's go Angela! I'll win this time!" Angela sighed and got up. "No you won't." The two went up stairs to do who knows what and Beyond looked at Zito. "I can tell something is wrong. What is it?" The girls were gone so he could address the matter freely now. Up stairs a crash was heard. What the hell do they do up there? Beyond thought.

(I like humor. Need anything to make it happen?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:26 PM

(Hm...you can create something if you want, My ideas sometimes come out of the random blue)

Zito shook his head and closed his book putting it on the table. He was reading "Beach Of Roses" a romance novel, it also had some mystery and horror in it. Zito picked up his plate and the other two plates left from the girls as he washed them off in the sink and put them in the strainer to dry. He didn't like being a free loader and most of the time he would tidy up around if he wasn't bored from reading. He still had an essay to do on earth's volcanoes but at least he head the choice which one to write about. Though Zito had been asked out by two other girls, mainly one had a crush on him and the other was just wanting to make her boyfriend jealous. He didn't need to get involved with that but hadn't given them an answer yet so they were still following him around and waiting.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-12-2011 at 09:30 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 09:32 PM

Beyond washed his own plate and looked at Zito. "Are you going to answer my question?" He asked and looked at him tilting his head. It was somewhat funny to look at. "Are you at least going to tell me how your day was?" Beyond wanted to know these things.

(The question was ignored...)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:39 PM

(no it wasn't, Zito just shook his head in other words saying he didn't want to show anything was wrong)

"I thought you saw that I shook my head. Meaning there is nothing wrong, does something have to be wrong?" Zito asked drying off the dishes and putting them away in the cabinets. "And you care about my day why?" Zito asked adding "It was...okay I guess" He went back to his book but realised he had finished it and the library didn't open until tomorrow since it was past the closing time. "great..." he mumbled to himself looking at the book.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM

Beyond sighed. "I know something is wrong. Your emotions have entered an abnormal state. There is something bothering you. You can tell me about it and it will most likely go away." Beyond spoke the truth. Telling some one about things normally made abnormal states of emotion go away. If that didn't work they normally had to accept something. There were a lot of things they might have to do.

(*face palm* I feel stupid for not noticing.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM

(nah its cool, most don't notice it, I'll just have him react more)

Zito waited hearing Beyond talk "Nah just some drama with girls is all" he didn't really like girls, the annoying ones the most. Their dorm bell for the front door sounded *Ding dong* Zito went to the front door and looked out the peephole to see who it was, 'Crap' now annoyance was his mood as he saw the two girls from earlier and shook his head leaving the room and back into the kitchen "I'm not here" he spoke picking up his book.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 10:08 PM

Beyond looked through the peep hole and smirked. He opened the door and after talking to them for a few minutes they left no longer interested in Zito. Beyond was an Incubus, he knew what girls wanted to hear. "You are free from the clutches of those two but now they're going to follow me. You so owe me." The disruption of emotion was still there. "Are you sure nothing else is wrong?" Beyond asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 PM

"What did you do?" the curiosity was now bugging Zito to what was going on and what just happened then "Seriously what 'did' you just do now?" Zito wasn't annoyed hardly just more curious to how he got those two girls to leave him alone. He had waited until the door was closed and Beyond spoke to him about being free of the girl's and that he owed him.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-12-2011, 11:52 PM

Beyond smirked. "I didn't do anything but be male. So long as I am male females will come running." He laughed at his own words. "It's part of what I am." Beyond's face became more serious. "Seriously though, you owe me." He was not about to have girls chase him for nothing.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 11:57 PM

"Fine what do you want" Zito spoke slightly annoyed but was fine with this. He was wondering if he was going to say it now or make him wait. And if he did say now or later what would it be? So many ideas ran through his head but he didn't focus on any of them. The moonlight came through the window showing night was here to stay until the sun would kick it away. Zito hoped Beyond would say it now, just so he could be prepared for whatever he owed the guy. Not like it mattered much to Zito, he was just glad to have the chicks leave him alone.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM

"I want a list of all dreams you've had over the past two weeks. A verbal list." Beyond told him what he wanted. He would figure out what caused the disruption in Zito's emotions and that was final! There was no longer the chance he would fail unless it fixed itself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 12:24 AM

Zito stood there listening, this was 'not' what he had expected and sighed "Can I at least ask why you're so interested in my dreams?" Zito wasn't sure what was going on, he had yet to still figure out what his room mate's power was but he wasn't sure if Beyond had known about his ablities.