ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 08:19 PM

@dae- yay, i'm glad it was accurate! i know you've got the strength, you got this. and don't be too hard on yourself. <3

@Face- i'm so glad it was an accurate reading for you! and good luck with going with the flow-- i'm the same way, i draw the 4 of pentacles often. -_-

there was a death in the family, and it was very sudden. so, i'm shaken up, but also numb to it because i'm too busy with school to think about it much. the first day i could hardly move or speak without crying, but talking to my family made me feel slightly better. and Día de Muertos is on Thurs, so i'll get to see him very soon. much too soon, but i'm going to try to celebrate his life just as much as any of my other dead relatives. he wouldn't want to see me sad.
and i sprained my wrist, so the pain has been frustrating but also a good distraction? i really shouldn't be typing this much lol whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 10-30-2018, 08:39 PM

I Have a Query for the Cards
Username:
Hadsvich
Number of Cards: 2
Price: 100g
Type of Spread: Present and Future
Question/Focus: What does the future hold for me, career-wise and relationship-wise?
Private Reading? Public is fine

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Hadsy, i hope it's ok that i did both cards in the future instead of present and future. it was just easier to have one card represent your relationship future and one card represent your career future, since they're pretty different from one another and i couldn't really lump both in to one card.

---------- Post added 10-30-2018 at 04:58 PM ----------

Username: Hadsvich:
Number of Cards: 2
Type of Spread: Career & Relationship
Question/Focus: What does the future hold for me, career-wise and relationship-wise?

Career: 8 of Wands
Interpretation: The future sees you in rapid action; you're the center of a storm of opportunities, and everything seems to be falling into place serendipitously. You will receive important news which will shed light on many things you've been unsure or in the dark about, and it will all happen very quickly, so make sure you pay attention! As for the timeframe... it seems like all of this will be happening at the end or completion of something; are you in school? If not, it may represent the end of a relationship, moving out of an old house, or quitting an old job. I just tend to see this card a lot in reference to graduations, since those are times of big, quick change.

Relationship: 4 of Cups
Interpretation: Oh oof. It seems like you're meant to be alone for a while. This card is all about introspection, reflection and focusing on your own emotions and needs. It's also about feeling apathetic and lacking desire or motivation. There is a light on the horizon, however! This card is also about unknown/unseen blessings or opportunities. There might be people who are flirting with you, but you're too self-absorbed to notice! My advice is to take notice when you catch yourself isolating yourself, and try to break out of your shell a bit. And if you think you're hitting it off well with someone, chances are they feel the same. Challenge yourself to make the first move, but make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. It has to be about your love for the person, not about your wanting to be in a relationship. It's better to be alone and have some time to figure out what exactly you want out of a relationship than to jump into something you're not 100% sure on.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 10-30-2018 at 10:00 PM..

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-30-2018, 10:32 PM

Ghosty, I'm sorry for your loss. And I hope your wrist improves!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-30-2018, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
everyone so far has been added to the queue! and i'm... hanging in there. got some rough news yesterday.

Username: Shadami:
Number of Cards: 3
Type of Spread: Situation, Advice, Outcome/Future
Question/Focus: House, luck, bills. Next year.
"Is my life going to be less stressful next year at least on the home and money front."

Situation: The Empress Reversed
Interpretation: You're experiencing a lack of harmony in the home, finance, and luck departments-- probably what you expected. But you aren't doing as terribly as you could be; I didn't draw the Tower or the 5 of Pentacles, so it doesn't seem like you're completely destitute or beyond hope, and it doesn't seem like things are going to get any worse. But you are juggling too much. You are putting others' needs before your own and stretching yourself too thin. This card also suggests you may be feeling uninspired or creatively blocked, and that you may also be being a bit overprotective in your relationships. It also represents a need for a return to nature, and to rest and replenish yourself.

Advice: Mother of Swords
Interpretation: This card describes someone who is honest, clever, meticulous, witty, and experienced. I believe it is calling you to embody these aspects in yourself and utilize them to solve your problems. When you are stretched too thin to help someone out, be honest and tell them so! When you're feeling depressed about the situation, use your wit to cheer yourself up. You have the problem-solving skills you need; you just need to find the time to pay attention to the details and figure out what small things can be changed to make some impact on the future. You'd be surprised, that stuff adds up!

Outcome if you follow the advice: Ace of Swords
Interpretation: This card represents a breakthrough; coming out of the blocked place you're in right now. It represents intellectual and creative passion, truth, clarity, and fortitude. You will have the strength to take care of anything that comes your way, and even if your situation hasn't gotten as much better as you'd like at this point, you are past the point where you allow it to bring you down. This card speaks of self-empowerment, and an ability to face uncomfortable truths with ease.

I'm hoping I can turn this into some fantastic news :D Sounds like a positive reading to me ^^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2018, 12:23 AM

sends positive thoughts for shaf!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-31-2018, 04:10 PM

thank you, Face.

it sounds pretty positive to me too, Shadami! it seems like you've got all the tools necessary to turn things around.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2018, 09:36 PM

I'm so happy for everyone's positive readings

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-01-2018, 12:39 AM

Now i just need to figure out how to turn things around xD

hummy