Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 09-19-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Jared
The kitsune looked towards the two vampires. He never really understood the vampire race but, like he told his little sisters, treat everyone with respect...no matter how weird they are. Jared remained silent as he started walking to the Summoning Hall where the students were going to be. Jared then stood by Mavarath and Jack, his four lightly tanned tails swaying lightly behind him as he placed his hands behind him. 'That may be so Mavarath...but if we keep our minds dwelling in the past, who can we ensure the safety of the future?' Jared thought to himself, placing a clawed hand on the side of his head, twitching his ears.

Jared closed his eyes slowly but opened one of them when Mavarath had to speak to children. Scanning the crowd, he saw the future of the Mythic creatures...so many lives that had to be saved. 'This will be an interesting year, but I hope this thing can go quickly, I have to check on my little sisters soon.' Jared thought with a slightly worried look. His ears slightly shifted, hearing the sound of footsteps. He looked up to see it was a male student and seen that he had gotten a phoenix. 'Congratulations. Let's hope he doesn't get killed.' He said blinking lightly and looked forward, hearing the next name being called, a young girl by the name of Minako. "This will be interesting." Jared whispered softly.

Quote:
Gothika, Bella and Shikabane
Gothika and Shikabane looked at the other students as they spoke to one another. Shikabane wanted to say hello to them but the skeleton caught her by surprise. It had been a while since she had come into contact with anyone who was dead...then again, they were never real to begin with. After a while, both Gothika and Shikabane followed the group into the Summoning Hall. They looked around at the architecture the beautiful pictures of past students and teachers. "I could get use to this place." Shikabane said smiling and giggled lightly. Gothika watched and looked around, seeing the different style and how Shikabane was happy. She was glad that she was happy.

'She seems happy. But I still fine these people smelly. They look weird too.' 'I thought I told you to be nice Bella. They are going to help me control my powers.' Gothika said to Bella. The girl sighed irritated, Bella rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 'I'll tolerate them for now. Only because I can't kill them yet.' She hissed and watched through Gothy's eyes. 'O.K. Bella.' Gothika said softly closing her eyes slowly. A soft chuckle escaped her lips until she turned her head in the Headmaster's direction. "Tell to listen Gothy." Shikabane whispered smiling lightly, listening to the older teacher.

After a while, Gothika and Shikabane saw the boy from earlier, walk up to the Headmaster and given a familiar. His familiar was a phoenix. 'That is a strong kid...I might actually have SOME fun here.' Bella chuckled evilly to herself. Without Gothika knowing, Bella slowly seeped out as a shadow being and hovered not too far from Gothika's shoulder. 'We better not get some weird familiar.' Bella thought, looking over towards Gothika. 'Be-Bella? H-How did yo-...N-Never mind, le-let us just wait and see.' Gothika said smiling softly. Shikabane looked over and seen Bella manifest into a shadow...great. She looked around, making sure no one was noticing. Thank god no one did....surprisingly. Bella turned her head towards Shikabane then looked forward, sighing lightly as she waited patiently for Gothika and Shikabane's turns.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 09-20-2013 at 06:06 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-20-2013, 03:00 AM

It had only taken a matter of moments for Kazuya to actually reach the hall of summoning that the skeletons had spoken about. Luckily enough as the dark-haired male had approached the hall of summoning, the deepened voice of an elderly man had been heard throughout the entire area. Finally once reaching into the actual hall, it sounded as though the elderly man that was speaking was simply introducing the fact that all the students were to be assigned a familiar for the rest of their school years here at the school itself; but as well as greeting them to their first year of being at the school. Noticing as how many students were within the room itself, Kazuya had raised a brow at the thought of how long this whole getting a familiar was going to take and then finally get dorms for each one of them along with getting schedules.

Shaking his own head to himself, the dark-haired male had began to make his way into the crowd of students. Only to slip in between a few of each student without so much as a word. It didn't seem as though he had brought too much attention onto himself as the other students were paying attention to the man in front of them all along with another male student who was preparing to be granted his familiar. By the time that Kazuya had reached around the middle of the room where a smaller amount of students stood, he had watched as to how the male student had revved a phoenix as his own familiar in the end.

After noticing how the student had received his first familiar, the sounds of other students chattering with one another about how amazed they were about getting their own familiar had been heard from around him. As the second student was called forward, Kazuya had directed his gaze toward the female that the elderly man had pointed towards. She was next. Even though it was none of his own concern, the dark-haired male was somewhat curious as to what kind of animal she was going to get if the last one had received a phoenix as his.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 12:30 AM

Minako got nervous when all of the attention was on her at once. She took in a deep breath and left Momoko's side. She hoped she got a cool one like Filius got. She walked to the circle and stood. She focused all of her energy into the circle. She felt her mana slowly flowing out like water. She kept her concentration until all of her mana had been drained as well. She looked to the floor but nothing was there. She then felt something on her shoulder. A polar bear cub sat there, looking at the crowd then to her. She thought she was adorable. She picked up the cub and held her in her hands then left the stage to be by momoko again.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 09-21-2013 at 12:37 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-21-2013, 01:06 AM

"Well done, Young one. "Mavarath said, then looked at the crowd. He then pointed at a Solemn looking boy (happydeath: ) "You there, young man! You are next, step forward please "He said to him.

IT appeared as if Filius was having a silent conversation with the phoenix. They both stared at each-other, unblinking. You would've though that he was crazy.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-22-2013, 10:36 PM

After the young boy who had summoned the phoenix had stepped away from the spot next to the elderly man. Kazuya had remained silent as he watched the next person come up to begin their summoning for the familiar they were going to be using. Next was a silver haired girl that he had seen been speaking and hugging another female on the bridge earlier. While he had stood there watching how the next student would preform only to end up summoning a small white polar bear cub that came onto her shoulder, a slight brow had raised from him. So, the familiars could come in both normal mortal animals but as well as mythical creatures as it seemed; did that mean there were other things that could come to be found as other students' familiars.
Without so much as warning while Kazuya had watched the girl stepped down from the same area. It sounded as though another student was immediately picked to begin their summoning as well. Once turning his head back to see who was picked to go up to the same area, it wasn't what he had expected when Kazuya was actually the one to be chosen next. With a slight bit of hesitation, the young male had approached the elderly man before stepping right into the circle where the two others had done so as well. In an instant, just like the rest of them; his mana had began to be absorbed through the strange circle that he stood on. The only difference really was that the mana that had been seen seemed to had given a much more darker presence than normal. A small black ball had formed right in front of Kazuya as a pair of deep crimson eyes had seemed to had been staring straight at him. After a matter of seconds, the black orb had exploded onto to be shown as a strange white wolf-like creature that growled deeply toward Kazuya; while he had only shown so much as zero fear in his own eyes back toward the creature.

Andraus

Old 09-23-2013, 01:12 AM

Mavarath was beyond intrigued by such a creature, he'd never seen something like it before. Either it was an Ancient Extinct Species, or something else. Either way, this boy was beyond powerful. "Very Good! Fascinating, though I don't know what to call your Familiar. Just for my Sake, I shall dub his kind 'Night-kin', if that is alright with you. "He said to the boy. He then looked out. He then pointed at a Strange looking Peach-Women (momochan: ). "You there, Young Lady! You're next!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-24-2013, 04:24 AM

Before she could greet the two pink haired females, Filius ran off to the Summoning Hall. Momoko let out a sigh before she signaled with her hand for Minako to follow her and then ran after Filius. Once they were in the Summoning Hall, she found a place for her to stand. After the Headmaster's little speech, the Familiar ceremony began. Momoko was on the edge of her seat as she waited for her name to be called up. She fiddled in her seat as she watched everyone get their Familiars. First it was Filius, then Minako, then some emo kid. Finally, she was called up. Momoko skipped over to the old man and stood in the circle. She breathed in deeply then exhaled before she closed her eyes and concentrated. The Mana that flowed out of her was a peachy color with swirls of green mixed in. It took several minutes before all of her mana had been drained. When she opened her eyes her mana was starting to form into a small creature. When it had finally formed, Momoko's eyes widened in shock. A big grin appeared on her face before she let out a small squeal and picked up the tiny creature. Her familiar was a little unicorn with rainbow hair. However, this wasn't a regular unicorn. It was a Robot Unicorn, a chibi cute one at that. It had bright silver metallic skin and adorable blue eyes. Momoko hugged it and let out a little squeal before she held it to her chest and skipped back to her spot. "Minakooooo~! Look at iiiit~! It's just what I wanteeeed!", she said with a high pitched fangirl-y voice.

Andraus

Old 09-24-2013, 11:47 AM

Mavarath was baffled at this, staring at the girl. "Is that a Unibot?.....a Robicorn?.....I don't know. "Mavarath said, then looked around. He then pointed at a Shadow Elf.(Shania583: ) "You there, Young Miss! Your next."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2013, 04:23 AM

Leila was amazed by the great room in which she stood, she busied herself taking it all in from the smallest of details to the openness of it all while all the other students filed into the room. Once all the other students filled the room she found herself surrounded by other students, some she recognized from when she arrived on the grounds and some that she had passed on her way to the summoning hall. When Mavarath began to speak to the students Leila turned her attention towards him in order to watch what was going on. Hearing that this is when they were going to be given their familiar, assigned to a coven, given a dorm and a schedule she was excited but confused slightly. She had no idea that they would be assigned to covens or what a dorm was. She understood the familiar bit and the schedule as that was what the skeleton had talked about when it greeted her.

Lost in her own thoughts about what the rest of it could be Leila faintly paid attention to the first student go up and how it was all set up. Being drawn from her thoughts by the thud the staff on the ground she watched as his mana seeped out and turned into a phoenix. She was amazed by this and wanted to know how it worked, things like this had always astonished her as creating something from a few things seemed to be creative to her. She paid close attention to the next students went up and used their mana to create an creature. The next girl had received a polar bear cub, which she found adorable, the next boy had received something that she could not even distinguish, but it looked a little intimidating. After that another girl had received a robotic unicorn, to her this was something very odd to her as growing up she had never encountered something like that or anywhere close to it. Leila knew though from what she had seen that learning here was going to be filled with unexpected encounters and interesting experiences.

Leila had watched the girl walk back into the crowd seeming to be proud of the familiar she gotten that when Mavarath called the next student she turned back to see whom was the next person to gain their familiar. Realizing that he was pointing at her, Leila got excited for the experience to her she couldn't wait to see what she received if all the other students had gained amazing creatures. Making her way to the front she passed through the crowd and up to the front, seeing the circle she stepped into it and smiled before closing her eyes and letting her mana drain from her. The only thing that she didn't realize though it poured off her body in a dark mist that seeped into the circle. When all of her mana was drained she opened her eyes and looked down and the ground and grinned saying"Awe, you are just so cute!" and picked up the small baby gryphon. She cuddled it close to her chest and walked back into the crowd, she was excited and knew from that moment on that she would never let anything harm it.

Andraus

Old 09-26-2013, 12:11 AM

Mavarath smiled at the new creature. He then pointed out into the crowd, pointing at Gothika. " you there!! You and the women next to you, step forward" he said. (Shikabane Hime: )

Shikabane Hime

Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Bella, Shikabane and Gothika

The pink haired twins and the shadow being watched as the students received their familiars. The first to get his familiar received a phoenix, Bella blinked lightly arching a brow staring at the fiery bird. “That thing looks like it can be perfect for cooking.” She chuckled softly, Gothika looked over towards Bella and shook her head, “Really Bella? You need help.” Gothika sighed lightly. Shikabane looked over and gently scratched her head, “Bella is being Bella, isn’t she?” She asked her older twin. “Yup.” Gothika stated then looked forward. Next a girl had gotten a polar bear, it was cute and Bella didn’t really say anything about it. Gothika and Shikabane were actually surprised. Even when a another boy went up to get his familiar, Bella remained silent.

It wasn’t until he sat down that she started to speak. “What the hell is that thing?” She asked blinking a little confused, watching him sit down. “That is a wolf I think.” Gothika said shrugging her shoulders. Bella’s eyes widen as she pointed towards the creature, “BULLSHIT~! That is not a wolf! I have seen human feces that look like a wolf than that thing!” She shouted loudly. Gothika and Shikabane facepalmed as they looked in Bella’s direction. ‘This is why we can’t have nice things.’ Gothika thought to herself. “I don’t know want to know how she knows what feces looks like.” Shikabane said sighed softly. Bella looked over towards the twins and sighed softly.She knew she was going overboard, but it was the only way she knew how to express herself. After a while, Bella noticed something gray and small in the corner of her eye, she turned her head to the left and seen a chibi unicorn. “That is the biggest head I have ever seen.” She stated blinking lightly. Gothika and Shikabane decided to ignore Bella. Just so they wouldn’t draw attention to themselves. Bella rolled her eyes and seen the baby griffin the shadow elf girl received, she blinked and crossed her arms thinking about how she wasn’t going to let Gothika get such a weird creature.

Once the Headmaster called for Gothika and Shikabane for their familiars, they were hesitate. Shikabane volunteered to go first and that is what she did. Walking to the circle, she took a few breaths before placing a foot on the circle’s edge making the light glow brightly. Shikabane closed her eyes slowly as the light then formed a tall figure. It stood about 6’3” with a large scythe in its claws, crimson eyes and a dark brown cloak. Shikabane smiled happily and giggled, “He’s perfect. I will call you Grimmy.” She chirped happily. Shikabane turned around and headed back to her seat, mouthing the words ‘good luck’ to Gothika. Gothika smiled softly and nodded her head.

Gothika gently stepped on the circle and watched as the light shone from the circle and started to make a body. Gothika blinked lightly as she watched, Bella watched in her Shadow Form as the light started to form a cute little fox. Gothika smiled happily and picked the small fox familiar. “Aww, you are so cute~.” She cheered happily, Bella’s eye started to twitch seeing the fox. A deep growl escaped Bella’s lips as she slowly moved towards Gothika and the little fox; Gothika turned around slowly and seen Bella coming close, ‘Bella, what are yo-...’ Before Gothika knew it, Bella took the fox from Gothika’s arms and snapped its neck. “This is not due.” She hissed evilly.

The fox went limp from the loud cracking sound echoed from its neck, Bella grinned evilly as she took one of her long nails and sliced the belly of the fox open, letting the organs slide out and sploosh to the floor. They piled on top of each other, leaving only the skeleton and skin. Bella smiled softly as she started to break and mend the bones she wanted, making the body look a little more human. She then crawled into the slit she made, shrinking for a moment so she could fit into the newly formed humanoid body. “Hmm, Almost done.” Bella grinned evilly, grabbing the tail of the fox and yanked it off, then stuffed the organs back into the body. Gothika covered her mouth, she was about to lose her breakfast for what Bella was going. She closed her eyes tightly then looked over at Bella, who was now turned into a demon female with red skin, light brown hair with blue and red eyes and a large blue hoodie.

Gothika turned around and started walking away, Bella smiled softly and followed behind the young girl, licking the blood up. Shikabane sighed softly and shook her head lightly, ‘This is going to be a long year.’ She thought to herself and looked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Jared
Jared’s eyes widen slowly at the sight of what happened. They others were adorable and the perfect familiars for the students, but this one was unexpected. The fox seem to be perfect for the girl with medium length pink hair. The kitsune’s ears tilted back, he didn’t trust the being that did this. The familiar the girl received looked like it was of someone else’s creation and not her’s. He crossed his arms blinking lightly, his tails ruffling a little. ‘That girl...something is odd about her and that is a lot coming from this school of mythics.’ He thought curling his tail lightly behind him.

Jared looked away for a moment, gulping hard as he tried to keep his breakfast in his stomach. It was still really unexpected for someone with a strong stomach. “This is going to be an interesting year.” He said in a low voice. ‘That child..something isn’t flowing right with that girl.’ Jared thought to himself, his gold eyes narrowed slightly. A faint glimmer of light making them shine a little. Jared knew that deep down, he was going to have to be very careful with her.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2013, 07:05 PM

Filius watched this with a sense of horror. He knew that whatever that was, it was nothing common. Serenity, The Phoenix on his shoulder, let out a loud cry. As if Understanding something between them, Filius jumped out of his Seat, and ran towards the Circle. Serenity lifted Filius up, and dropped him down next to the girl, perching herself on his shoulder. He then drew his staff, and pulled his Half-sword off his Baldric. Holding The Sword up, He spoke in Latin to the Creature. "Et sta coram me daemon, quia hodie, cadetis mea ensis!"Filius said, Serenity staring at the Demon with Red, piercing eyes.

Mavarath watched this was a slight amazement. However, this turned to fear when one of the students Challenged her. He then looked at his Two Colleagues (Jack MacGaven: Shikabane Hime: ) "Jack, Jacob! We must stop others from getting into this. This will turn into a Blood-shed!" He said, and ran up to the students. He then held his hands up, and Sent out a Resonance shield, to prevent anyone from coming through.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 09-29-2013, 07:14 AM

The pet ceremony had been something Jack always loved. Being a vampire, he did not really care for having a small creature for a pet, he was satisfied with his regular horses and nightmares of different classes. Seeing the amount of cute and baby animals, creatures and what not, filled his mind with peaceful memories. As a horseback riding teacher, he was also in charge of teaching the students how to deal with their pets and how to train them, understand each and every one of them.
His stance had been relaxed, beside Mavarath, hands at ease on his back as he nodded to each and every student that had received their new companion.

But when the last three girls were there he began to feel uneasy, his hand slowly moved to the hilt of his sword and he allowed his fingers to play with it lightly. Then that happened. His eyes narrowed in disgust. Sure he had seen blood and horror, but this was demonic. He pulled his sword out, which had been kept in holy water in the sheath. At once he moved forward, he wasn't going to get closer to the demon, but he would defend the students at each cost, thus he stood between the Demon and the shield Mavarath had thrown up.
Jack managed to draw blood from himself and quickly made a summoning circle for his own, along with a few demon warding sigils around that. With a few mutters of a spell, he summoned a nightmare, a black horse, flaming red eyes, mane that could be mistaken for smoke and large bat like wings. It hooves seemed to have veins through which magma flowed. It snorted pure steam before it reared, spreading it's wings.
An escape, if needed.
"Mavarath, how could we not have seen this coming?" Jack questioned as he held his sword up in defense. Awaiting any orders that may come.

Shikabane Hime

Old 10-02-2013, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Bella, Shikabane and Gothika
Gothika was getting close to her seat with Bella by her side when the red demon-looking girl stopped seeing a boy standing close to her. She remembered it was the boy from earlier who had received a phoenix for a familiar. Bella stared at him with a sort of angered look. Her right eye a dull blue and the left eye a crimson red, her hair dangled in her face as she blinked slowly from irritation. Gothika turned around worried, she wanted to call out but Bella shook her head slowly. “Really kid?” Bella asked in almost a monotone voice with a hint of annoyance. Shikabane and Gothika gulped lightly, they didn’t know what to do, if not controlled, Bella could kill the boy.

Bella summoned a large dark red scythe with three different size red blades on it. She held it behind her and waited for the boy to attack first. She was being lazy again, too bored to attack but too bored to back down. It wasn’t until she noticed the teachers interfere with the fight. A heavy sigh escaped from her lips as she stood there and waited.

Quote:
Jared
Jared watched as Mavarath and Jack made there way towards the students. He arched a brow once he stood up and made his way towards the group, “Who the heck is Jacob?” He asked aloud, thinking about what Mavarath called him. He thought it was old age but he remembered that Mavarath was younger than him. He just shook it off and jumped closed to Bella and Filius, swaying the four tails he had out left and right.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-02-2013, 03:24 PM

Staring down at the strange white wolf-like creature familiar that had formed from the intense dark mana that came from Kazuya, he had stayed silent throughout the whole time and showed barely a single bit of fear that the creature was growling towards him, almost as though it was going to attack him at any moment. Although as the wolf had noticed how the dark-haired male had seemed resistant to the fear, the wolf soon made it's way to stand by the male until the two of them stepped off the stage without a single word to the elderly man who thought of naming the race of the wolf something along the lines of 'night kin'. It didn't really matter to Kazuya what race the wolf would be considered as long as it was calm and didn't try to attack him in the end.

Once reaching back toward the spot where he was once standing, Kazuya had stood there with his familiar while he had watched the next few students step up to the same spot to get their familiars as well. The next seemed to had been another female whose familiar came out to be a robot unicorn-like creature, what an interesting familiar indeed that was. Well from what he had seen so far, all the students were getting strangely cute-like animals expect for his own at the moment. The next female to step up was no exception since hers came out to be a baby griffin in the end. Even though it wasn't shown and didn't really seem to affect him much, the dark haired male had felt a bit out of place that his was dark while the others were like that.

The next two that stepped up were quite different. One female had received some sort of reaper-like creature while the other was quite unspeakably horrid for a sight to see. Even the wolf-like creature that had become Kazuya's familiar lowered it's ears in fear of what kind of insanity it was watching before it's eyes. While the dark-haired male on the other hand simply stood there with his usual emotionless expression across his face as though this hadn't really fazed him. To follow up with this summoning, what really wasn't expected was when the male that received the phoenix had challenge this new familiar. Raising a brow to what was going on, Kazuya had only stayed to the side while he watched the events play out before him.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2013, 12:32 AM

(I should remind you all of something, since this is something easily over-looked. My guy, is physically weak. Because he's a 'pure-blood' his body is physically frail. He only has a Somewhat average strength, and the Sword is merely for sparing. He prefers ranged attacks)

Filius knew that, if that Scythe hit him, it would be all over. He then tapped his Staff on the ground, and Summoned a Hell-spawn Cackler. The Creature was a Bound demon, hissing and growling at the Girl, carrying two Sickles. "You are a Blight on this earth, Demon. A blight, I shall destroy. Watch as your killed by your own kind." he said, being cautious.