ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM

Lilee still in shock answered, "Kinda, but I trust you.." God, I hope I'm not making a stupid mistake, what if I'm just some play thing, she thought. She looked up at him, "Should I trust you...?" she whispered.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 08-19-2009, 11:28 PM

"That depends," Ace grinned as he leaned in. That was a good enough for him, though her answer was more of a question, ah well, what did it matter, he would've eventually drank her blood if not now.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-19-2009, 11:41 PM

Before Lilee could say anything, Ace was right there she could feel his lips linger on her neck for a minute until she flinched. Ace had sunk his razor sharp teeth in the side of her neck, it was the most unbelievable feeling she had every felt. All she could mumble out was "wow..."

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2009, 12:59 AM

"That's a new response," He grinned and used his sleeve to wipe his face, "You taste good though," He said licking his lips.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 02:57 AM

Once Ace had stopped, Lilee just stood there, she wasn't sure whether or not she was going to fall, or faint, or anything. It's like she was stuck in time, she looked at Ace and couldn't look away. There were so many feelings flooding her at once, she couldn't come up with anything to say.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2009, 01:45 PM

"You ok?" Ace asked raising an eyebrow. She looked kind of starstruck. He readied himself to catch her in case she fell, though he didn't think he drank that much. He wanted to see her reaction, but this was unusual. "No screaming? No running? You're not going to faint are you?"

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 06:20 PM

She reached out and steadied herself against Ace, coming back down to earth Lilee looked up answering his question, "Uhm, yupp I'm good." She looked around and exhaled quietly, then her cheeks went a fiery crimson, "That was the most amazing feeling ever.."

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2009, 06:41 PM

Ace smirked, "You're an odd one." He then wrapped an arm around her to secure her since she looked like could fall over at any moment. "You sure you're ok?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He wondered what insane world she was in to enjoy a vampire bite. Then again, he usually made them faint, so maybe this is the normal reaction for one that's still conscious.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 02:18 AM

Lilee inhaled and exhaled deeply a couple more times, and rested up against Ace, she still wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling, but she was glad Ace was still there, and he hadn't just left her. "Yeah, really, I'm good" she couldn't but smile a little.

She looked up at him, and he seemed to be puzzled about something, "Are you okay?"

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 02:21 AM

"I would be if I knew what was going on through that head of yours," Ace said confused as to why she looked like he had just kissed her rather than suck her blood. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Love wasn't his specialty, though he knew how to romance a girl, but that was just so he could get a meal.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 02:29 AM

Lilee laughed a little, "Relax, I'm going to turn around and chase you around like some crazy school girl, I just never felt anything like that before." Lilee sudden felt nervous, she didn't know she was going to react like this.

"Maybe, I should go" She moved Ace's arm, grabbed her stuff and started heading back on the path towards the school.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 02:36 AM

"Wait," Ace said quickly catching up to her, "At least let me walk you to your room. It wouldn't be right to let a lady walk home, you never know what could happen." He grinned since well he was one of the reasons a girl shouldn't walk home alone.

(What happened to everyone else? o.o)

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 02:50 AM

Oh, so now we play nice guy, I see.. she thought to herself. And with that thought Lilee couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh, yes.. thank you.. sorry.. for laughing" she said between laughs.

[[I was just thinking that, we totally took over the thread]]

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 02:56 AM

"Could you um... at least scream or something," Ace said scratching his head. It was too much work trying to figure out what he had done to this girl. She should be scared not laughing like she's drunk. "Maybe it's just the loss of blood," He mumbled to himself.

(Yeah. Too bad. They could've had their blood sucked XD)

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 03:08 AM

Lilee composed herself, and stopped scream..., "This isn't a normal reaction you get, is it?" she asked, unsure of what was going on.. I knew this was a bad idea, bad, bad, bad. Lilee felt uncomfortable now, really uncomfortable, and all she wanted to do was go and sit in the library.

[[Haha, that is too bad. And I'm totally lost on the other Uni rp.]]

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 03:14 AM

"I was just kidding about the screaming," He laughed, "But I thought it would be easier than fainting." He sighed, "But no, not the normal reaction, then again, I don't usually leave my victims conscious. It might be a better idea not too from now on."

(We're in class making food. I think it's an easy spot to hop in. We're all in the same class room)

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 03:31 AM

Lilee couldn't help but be honest, "I felt like I was going to pass out, everything kinda swirled around me for a minute, but then I was fine.." She sighed then continued, "I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to react to it. I'm sorry it bugged you so much."

[[I'll go try right now, My character is still pretty anti-social so it's hard, but I will break her out of that, sooner or later... hopefully]]

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 AM

"Oh I see," Ace said and smiled, "Well that's good. At least you're alright." It wasn't his thing to drink from the same girl twice, but if he had limited options, he might come back to her. She didn't seem to mind and she did taste good.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-21-2009, 06:29 PM

Lilee found herself right outside the library doors, she wanted to just run into them and hide between bookshelves. "Well, I think I might go back in for awhile... Thank you, for the walk." She said to Ace politely unsure of what he was going to say or do next.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2009, 07:35 PM

"Alright," Ace said and said, "You're um... welcome." He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say since the walk was just so he could get a meal, but he didn't want to make her feel weird or anything. "I'll see you around then." He said leaving her at the door to head back to his room. He probably should get some shut eye.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-23-2009, 02:10 AM

Lilee watched Ace leave, she almost ran into the library after he was out of sight. She ran in and just collapsed on her chair, she had no idea how she hadn't passed out, but being a MetaHuman probably helped a little. Lilee fell asleep almost instantly, not realizing that she was still in the library.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2009, 08:56 AM

[[Bleh, I would rp if I could move. I should have PMed for Doll ages ago. Oh well, I quess I could try it now]]

Nymeria
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2009, 08:30 PM

Sam followed the woman's directions all the way down the hall. She unfolded her paper along the way so it would dry, conjuring hot air to stir around it.
"Oh dear... Oh dear... I've blown it this time." she said fretfully. She got to the dorm room and stopped.
Girly. Bright pink, frilly, flowers everywhere.
This had to be the girliest dorm room she'd ever seen.
Sam's eye twitched.
Mother would be thrilled if she knew this was where Sam was staying.
Sam let out a noise that sounded like a cross between shock, disappointment, and a small amount of fear.
Shyly she made her way into the cloud of pink.