Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 09-01-2008, 09:49 PM

Could this guy really be that conceited? She raised her eyebrows in disgust. She stood up, moving to sit next to the drummer. Most drummers didn't mind not talking anyway. She nodded at him and sat down, angling away from Drake. She sat close enough to the drummer for it to be considered personal, but not enough for people to get the wrong idea.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2008, 10:42 PM

"Damn that's probably her boyfriend or something." Drake thought. He than walked over to the nerdy girl winked at her and sat down beside her. He had a feeling this would be the one. He shined yet another white toothy smile at her. The same routine would go on until he actually found a down to earth girl that acknowledges his hottness

Sforzando

Old 09-01-2008, 10:56 PM

[What a playa. LOL]

Storm rolled her eyes and scooted a bit away from "Drummer." She had heard the last statement by Drake. At least he wouldn't be after her now. He wasn't her type. She began thinking. What was her type? Did she even have a type? Oh crap, she just told off her future husband. She gagged. How could she think that? Future husband? Drake was likely to be divorced several times with 10 kids by the time he was 21. Her future would have to wait. Today, she coudn't handle his self-righteous attitude. After Drake left her alone, she slowly scooted away from Drummer, back to her little corner. This was why she sucked at love. She always pushed everyone away. She wrapped her arms around her knees and hid her face as she tried not to cry.

Atlene
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 PM

Paige was slightly surprised when Drake decided to sit down next to her. Not knowing what to do, she could only manage out a soft, “Is there something I can do for you?” She wasn’t best and communicating with others, as she tended to shut out everyone that didn’t have anything to do with her studies.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-02-2008, 12:05 AM

Dawson looked over, his face in a slightly questioning as he looked at Storm. When did they both get so chummy with each other? He turned back to his feet, grabbing his script and deciding not to dwell into it. It wasn't as if she was actually a friend of anything. He read of his lines, muttering them silently to himself. He felt a slight bit of relief when she scooted herself farther away, but stole a glance for safe measure.

Sforzando

Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM

When Storm brought her head back up, her eyes were slightly red, and burned with dry tears. She held her script up in front of her face. How would she be able to do Cheshire Cat? With his enormous grin and perky attitude? This was something a prep should do. But she held her paper there anyway, hiding her face until it was back to normal.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2008, 07:21 PM

"So how about me and you. Dinner and movies tonight??" Drake said. He was pretty sure this would make Storm jelous. Or it might score him a date. Which ever one works better.

Sforzando

Old 09-03-2008, 08:55 PM

Storm snorted at his blatant way of asking for a date. He obviously wasn't shy. The nerd knew he wasn't really interested in her, right? He was just a shallow jock. Despite that fact, Storm couldn't help but feel an aching pain in her chest. She dropped her head onto her knees again. When her head smashed onto her knees, she let out a soft gasp of shock. She rubbed the area where it hit. It wouldn't bruise, that was sure, but it would still hurt for a few minutes.

Atlene
*^_^*

Old 09-04-2008, 03:43 AM

Paige turned and looked at him with an expression that said: Me? Did your mom drop you when you were born or something? Do I look like I even have the time of day to give you? She turned to face him, dropping her script onto her lap before replying, “I don’t have the time nor energy to be a charity case for you It people. Besides, dinner and a movie? Please, what century do you live in?” Rolling her eyes, she turned her back on him, gazing intently on the wall of the auditorium.

And thus proves the fact that the blonde girl did indeed read romance novels. Dates were ultimately distracting in the end, and Paige simply didn’t have the time antmore. This play was already eating into the precious rehearsal she had for the upcoming recital.

Last edited by Atlene; 09-04-2008 at 03:49 AM..

Cows Go Moo

Old 09-04-2008, 04:50 AM

Dawson almost snickered at what looked like another rejection. Ah that made two in a row. He shook his head before brushing some hair out of his eyes as he continued to read over the script. The caterpillar wasn't too far a leap from his current personality. That character was rude, asked questions, and didn't talk right away. He, himself didn't talk right away either (at least around less familiar people) and could be rude if he wanted to. He wasn't one to ask questions though.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 PM

Drake strared at her with wide eyes. He guessed what kind of person she was. Drake thought that she was just a nerd who cries at the end of the movie The Notebook while eating ice cream and she probably is into those gay romance novels. "Drake soon walked out of the doors of the school for no paarticular reason. He slowly walked home but before he left the school he noticed a few rose bushes next to the wall where it said Life sucks spray painted on by some punk ass kid. Drake slowly took one of the beautiful roses and strted saying "Storm loves me Storm loves me not Storm Loves Me Storm loves me not.....

Sforzando

Old 09-04-2008, 11:17 PM

[Lol. I think Drake should be the Queen of Hearts. with the whole love and roses thing.]

Finally, they could leave. Storm raced out of the gym and found her brother's truck. She hopped in the passenger's side and let him drive her home, chuckling to herself. How could Drake be such a loser at getting a date? Oh yeah, Storm reminded herself. Because he wasn't asking in his league. She rolled up her script, but a few words in the character description jumped out at her. Maniacal, Sly, Riddles, Annoying, Baffling. Storm decided she could be annoying and baffling. The Cheshire Cat wasn't necessarily happy, just crazy. Happy she wouldn't do, but she would do crazy.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2008, 12:46 AM

Drake noticed Storm and ran home. He didn't want to be embarraessed again. Drake strated to not like girls in his leauge and he wanted to go steady with someone who liked him for his personality.

Sforzando

Old 09-05-2008, 01:42 AM

Storm laughed as she and her brother passed Drake. He was ripping the petals off a rose. She wondered who he was thinking about. Probably that nerd.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-12-2008, 08:36 PM

Drake started to slow down when the truck was out of his sight. He took out his I-Phone and started to write his to-do list.

1. Memorize the Mad Hatter's lines
2. Buy flower's for mom's B-day
3. Call in sick at work after school tommorw to practice lines on the stage *Big Tom's motercycle repair shop*
4. Win a date with Storm

Cows Go Moo

Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 PM

Later that day Dawson ended up walking home, not able to get a ride from all his family members...or his band for that matter. He mind too much though as it gave him some time to think. He walked along, imagining a beat inside his head.

Sforzando

Old 09-12-2008, 11:41 PM

Storm tossed her bag on her bed and pulled out her candles. Candles always made her feel better. Although, she wasn't allowed to actually practice Wiccan in her parents' home, her candles still made her feel better. She lit a simple incense candle and sat on the floor at the foot of her bed. She tilted her head back and rested it against teh bed, closing her eyes. She thought about Drake. Did he really think she would go out with that self-absorbed snob? Whoa, hold on. Let's consider this a moment, she thought to herself. Firstly, the pros: Well, I guess there's the fact of having a boyfriend in the first place. Having a ride. Having someone who actually likes me. Then the cons: Um, well, he's a jerk. He's self absorbed. And then there's my reputation. Well, actually, I'm invisible, so no one knows my reputation. Would I want all that attention? "Gah!" Storm shouted. This was frustrating. She would just ahve to trusst her instincts.

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-13-2008, 01:28 AM

Character Name; Henry
Clique in School; outcastes
Personality; quiet, dose some drugs, when he gets angry he shows it
Appearance (Picture plz);http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...Boys/emo-1.png
Play Character; twidle dee

(is this good?)

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2008, 02:02 AM

When Drake got to the house he could smell fried chicken but he ignored the wonderful smell and ran to the mirror. "Am I too good looking for her?" Drake thought while messing with his hair. He noticed his sister's make-up. Drake got an idea. He ran upstairs to check how much money he had and he had enough to run to the mall and be home for dinner.

Sforzando

Old 09-13-2008, 03:11 AM

Storm fell asleep, snoring lightly. Her leg twitched, knocking over one of the candles. When it made a small thud, she jumped, startled to find the candle on its side, fire snuffed, and wax pouring out onto the carpet. She picked up the candles and set them on her dresser, then she sat down and began picking the dried wax off her floor. She dropped the scrapings into the garbage can and got up. It was still a while before her curfew, and they never had family dinner anymore, so maybe she'd go out and wreak havoc upon the neighborhood.

She shut the door behind her, and locked it. A sidewalk ran along in front of ehr house. She followed it downtown, headed for the mall. There was a new stock of clothing at Hot Topic she wanted to check out.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2008, 03:42 AM

Drake started to rummage through the clothes at Hot Topic he found the perfect outfit. He suddenly noticed Storm. He tried the best he could to hide his face behind his bag. Drake was still to embarressed to even look at Storm. He ran out as fast as he could. When he got home he put on his new style. Drake looked in the mirrior and saw this:http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...girl_anime.jpg. As much as he hated to do this he was doing this for Storm. Storm was pretty much the only down to earth girl in the school and that's just what Drake needed.

Sforzando

Old 09-13-2008, 03:56 AM

Storm noticed a guy rush out, but she didn't catch his face. She looked through the clothes, finally settling on a dark green hoodie and some fingerless, elbow length gloves. She walked home, taking ehr time. By the time she got home, she should be tired enough to just want to sleep. And that was a good thing. She didn't want to think about Drake anymore.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-14-2008, 01:52 AM

Drake got home a few minutes late for dinner. "Where have you been young man!!??" Drake could hear his mother scold. "Yeahhhh" His little sister chimed. Drake just rolled his eyes and threw a piece of his food at her like he usually did. His mother was suprised on the look change but as long as Drake was happy she was happy. He ate his dinner as fast as he could and went to sleep an hour early.

Sforzando

Old 09-14-2008, 01:56 AM

The next day, Storm had trouble with her locker. It had opened every day before, but today it was being unusually stubborn. She cursed at it, clearly not in the mood to be late for class and kicked it. "Come on, Johnny, open for me." She had always named her lockers, it seemed to help her get them open. And it was fun, even though some people thought she was crazy. She tried it a few times more, but it wouldn't open. Then she realized it wasn't her locker. She scooted over one locker to 'Johnny' and it opened on teh first try. She looked around, embarrassed, hoping no one had seen that.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 09-14-2008, 03:16 AM

As Drake walked in everyone stared. Drake knew that his new stlye would cause a commotion. Drake almost forgot that this was the day that the cast for Alice in Wonderland was supposed to stay at the auditorium all day. He was hoping that he would be able to miss a few hours but if he did then what would Storm think? He decided to get it over. Not noticing Storm's embarrassing moment he couldn't stop staring at her. In fact he was staring at her so much that he hit his forehead on the corner of the wall. He quickly recovered like it was no big deal and headed to the auditorium.